Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7126 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

btw @Nomski0, I just re-read this and i'm feeling it may be offensive. Hey, you know I like trouble, right? wink grin grin cheesy cheesy
You like looking for trouble na. Its nothing new.tongue

Breakup artist sucked big time.

I was not too impressed with Journey to the Mysterious island

Xena.....rubbish.

The amazing spider man was just annoying. They just copied the original piece.undecided
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Am I d only one dat thinks Homeland season 3 is bullsh*t? D rating shld b dwn by now cos d writers ar confused.If it was HBO,they'l hav cancelled d show afta season 2 cos they just don't knw wot 2act anymore.But showtime is fond of televisin crappy shows.Look at Dexter.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
I thought in Homeland season 3,they'l fish out d mole frm CIA.Who moved d car? In a memorial 4such a high class citizen (the Vice president),d security wud hav bn so tight so its only an insider dat cud hav moved d car.
With al these new characters&stuff.I don't even knw wot dat new CIA ball-headed man's role is.

In 24;Jack Bauer wud hav extracted d CCTV 2c who moved d car.Wen&how d events happened.Where were d security guards wen d car was moved.
I don't knw wot they're doing in dat show
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
waslek: I hate game of throne it didn't make any sense 2me
Really? Oh my gush.GOT is a vry nice series.Just b patient.U'l get 2lov it.I had 2rewatch d season 1 lik 3xs 2master d names&faces of those ppl in dat movie then frm season 2,I followed well then season 3 was vry nice too.I love the Imp;Tyrion Lannister(their dad)&Arya Stark
Waitin patient 4season 4.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Csami(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jade William:
Really? Oh my gush.GOT is a vry nice series.Just b patient.U'l get 2lov it.I had 2rewatch d season 1 lik 3xs 2master d names&faces of those ppl in dat movie then frm season 2,I followed well then season 3 was vry nice too.I love the Imp;Tyrion Lannister(their dad)&Arya Stark

Have u read the book? I bet if u have then u must know how rubbish the tv series is. They are tryin to copy the book and yet they are doing a very bad job. IMO, they are too lazy to copy the book right or they are not just good enough.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by superted87: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Try watch bonnie nd clyde... Dah film dumb
I regret wastn my Mb
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SalC: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Secret Circle has to be the worst series I've seen...lame lines, boring spells, the driest casting in the history of movies urgh!
Thought i was alone on this. The directors and producers need to be lashed for an awful job.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
superted87: Try watch bonnie nd clyde... Dah film dumb
I regret wastn my Mb
grin grin
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by missKeri(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lying game...Wack story line
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sal C:
Thought i was alone on this. The directors and producers need to be lashed for an awful job.
That Secret circle annoyed me no b smal&i happened 2buy both d season 1&2 at d same tym.Cudn't even finish. Season 1.Its a series 4children lik these secondary sch hildren dat don't knw sh*t abt good movies.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Deiok(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William:
Seconded.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SalC: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William:
That Secret circle annoyed me no b smal&i happened 2buy both d season 1&2 at d same tym.Cudn't even finish. Season 1.Its a series 4children lik these secondary sch hildren dat don't knw sh*t abt good movies.
Lol i bought only season 1. Watched it half way and threw it away.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Ignatio(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
This thread is helping me know series and movies I shouldn't waste time and money on.
BTW vampire dog sucks.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
How come no one has mentioned Avatar? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. The film is also dumb as hell angry

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SalC: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi: How come no one has mentioned Avatar? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. The film is also dumb as hell angry
Alot of people love it but i detest it like hell. Human being change to some gaddem creature with tail. Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by moufan: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2013
in no specific order:
revolution: very dumb storyline

one tree hill: Very predictable

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by kay9(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Csami: I use to say people hate what they can't understand until i saw cloud atlas. pls anybody that knows what that waste of time is talkin about should kindly tell me.

Well, u've said it all: u couldn't understand the movie, thus u've become disaffected with it. On the other hand, I understood the movie and i loved it. I loved it so much i even went after the David Mitchell novel that inspired it. You see, this movie is not just a ''movie''; its a work of art!

If you've ever done one of those diagrammatic I.Q/aptitude tests, then u might understand the structure of the movie. Cloud Atlas is a combination of 6 different stories, each occuring at different stages of history (from distant past to distant future), all connected in subtle, easter-egg-ish ways, and ALL of them being told CONCURRENTLY. So the question is, are you smart enough to follow 6 different stories at the same time? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Ignatio(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
speedyboi: How come no one has mentioned Avatar? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. The film is also dumb as hell angry

The 3d and effects made it interesting. Also it's a fantasy story. People care less about the story depth.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Avatar cartoon series was so good but d movie was irritating.Whosoeva dat cam up wit those catastrophic lookin creatures needs 2b crucified upside dwn.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
kay9:

Well, u've said it all: u couldn't understand the movie, thus u've become disaffected with it. On the other hand, I understood the movie and i loved it. I loved it so much i even went after the David Mitchell novel that inspired it. You see, this movie is not just a ''movie''; its a work of art!

If you've ever done one of those diagrammatic I.Q/aptitude tests, then u might understand the structure of the movie. Cloud Atlas is a combination of 6 different stories, each occuring at different stages of history (from distant past to distant future), all connected in subtle, easter-egg-ish ways, and ALL of them being told CONCURRENTLY. So the question is, are you smart enough to follow 6 different stories at the same time? smiley
I salute u mehnnn.U'r talking lik my sister.Wen I lament dat a movie didn't mak sense;sh'l tel me 2rewatch it Ova&ova again&listen 2evry word they say.I gues I'l look 4dis movie dat so inspired u dat u had 2go 4d novel also
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
moufan: in no specific order:
revolution: very dumb storyline

one tree hill: Very predictable

My sister wil fight u if sh heard u say One tree hill was crap:Her best series;2geda wit Gossip girls;Heroes;Desparate housewives&The OC.Back in our sch days grin kiss shocked cool shocked
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ignatio:

The 3d and effects made it interesting. Also it's a fantasy story. People care less about the story depth.

Actually....It's funny how people praised the effects cos I hated it, everything almost turned out as just some animated movie.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by moufan: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jade William:
My sister wil fight u if sh heard u say One tree hill was crap:Her best series;2geda wit Gossip girls;Heroes;Desparate housewives&The OC.Back in our sch days grin kiss shocked cool shocked
ha! yeah, all those high school, sci-fi, musical not for me,I don't dig dem,I dosed off twice while watching one tree hill. desperate housewives seems okay
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by g4grace(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
No1 mentioned Chuck
How he has to 'tell sarah something' moments b4 diffusing a bomb How he has to perfectly save d world as In 1guy with no skill or training, yet beating up odas.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by kashman04(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2014
JadeWilliam:
Thank God I'm not d only one dat disliked dat Twilight nonsense movie.I hav neva finished any part&dat Kristin Steward's mouth is always open&dat Robert guy is 2whitish&pale&ugly (he needs tanning) then d part 3 abi wetin b d name is d most annoyin.
Vampire diaries? I didn't bother watchin cos twilight made me hate vampire movies moreova,I knw I won't learn anythng frm vampire movie so I bailed on any movie involvin vampires or zoombie sh*t
Aunty no be only you hate vampire or zoombie movies or series o!!! I don't just understand nor get the storylines they are almost the same. A vampire just bites someone on the neck and he automatically turns to one of them LOL. So pissed when i stumble on one on the tv.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Its not in cinemas yet, but I know it's going to be the most messed up movie.

Fifty Shades of Grey.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Dracula!!!, I thought all tv shows were interestin until dracula changed my orientation
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Fadajasi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
AGENTS OF SHIELD

A low budget tv series imo, mavel no wan spend movie on top am
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by solomonbrown64: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
.....You guys complaining about wack movies......yu"ll need to watch The Gates....den u might reconsider......
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Fadajasi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
solomonbrown64: .....You guys complaining about wack movies......yu"ll need to watch The Gates....den u might reconsider......

LOL
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
solomonbrown64: .....You guys complaining about wack movies......yu"ll need to watch The Gates....den u might reconsider......
it's patently obvious u ve nt seen DRACULA
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by BreezyRita(f): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
JadeWilliam:
#Seconded!
One Tree Hill is my best series so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress / Teen Wolf Season 5 / Download Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.