Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7123 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jade William:
Harry Potter?? Reaally? Sweetie,Try. Watchin it again.I watched it som few yrs back,in sch I think but recently,wen I cudn't find any good series 2watch,I decided 2fish d flash wher I had som movies&i tel u,I so so enjoyed dat Harry Potter&Oliver Twist plus d British accent dey kill me die.Kai!!
Mayb u saw it wen u weren't toushed up abt movies lik u ar now. I watched it,way back wen ppl were makin noise abt it so I said let me b amongst d ppl dat has seen d damn movie.
Try&rewatch it

I've watched it more than once. It was quite disappointing. Didn't live to its hype. Never again. undecided
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
Movies like that can be boring but if you overcome the boredom, such movies can be a delight. I felt the same way with "Game of Thrones". I feel the same way when i'm watching Bollywood movies.

Game of thrones was slow at d beginnin but I was patient
I hate al Telemundo films.They're freakin annoying.They al hav d same story line.Its always abt one rich guy fallin inlov wit one wretched girl whom his parents wudn't want him 2settle wit&then som other rich woman fightin tooth&nail 4dat same guy&shit.Plus they mak their movies in spanish.
Bollywood movies get on my nerves.D whole singin&dancing sh*t?Plus d fact dat their movies r 3hrs wit unnecessary scenes
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nomski0: How can you say Harry Potter is boring Twilight, yes. But Harry Potter is classic.

Twilight-over hyped
Gigli-fluke
All nickeloden sitcoms, beside Drake and Josh.
Red riding Hood.
Gigli was d dumbest movie of d millenium&was disappointed dat Ben Affleck was in it.
Robinhood movie was damn good but I havn't seen d series.
I actually enjoyed dat icarly series on Nickelodeon.
Dat Josh&Drake is funny in a way sha.
Wen I was on leave,those kids initiated me in2 Nickelodeon&Disney.They made my leave fun&i didn't regret not travellin.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
AdannayaBella: The entire CSI franchise (CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami). They are the worst crime series to ever grace the television. How can one person be the forensic investigator, crime lab technician, detaining officer, arresting officer, crime scene investigator etc etc? What the hell? That is the most unrealistic setting I have ever seen.
Me too.I hate dat CSI. I'm not feeling The Mentalist;Perception;Touch;I stopped in season one of Scandal cos I was mad at Olivia Pope 4f**kin a president who's stil married&afta al her garagara&actin al high,mighty&untouchable,sh'l lik a weak puppy in d presence of d president whch annoys me.Yet 2c a reason 2go 4season 2&3
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jade William:
Me too.I hate dat CSI. I'm not feeling The Mentalist;Perception;Touch;I stopped in season one of Scandal cos I was mad at Olivia Pope 4f**kin a president who's stil married&afta al her garagara&actin al high,mighty&untouchable,sh'l lik a weak puppy in d presence of d president whch annoys me.Yet 2c a reason 2go 4season 2&3
Yeah, I also hate that part about Scandal. For someone who prides herself in wearing the white hat and fighting for good causes, she has quite some rotten skeletons in her closet like sleeping with another woman's husband and partaking in rigging the elections to get that same man elected. She can easily be described as a hypocrite. But still, Scandal is a good show. You should watch seasons 2 & 3, they are totally filled with suspense, unexpected twists and cliffhangers. I fear that I may spoil the show for you if I go into detail. Just watch a couple of episodes in season 2 and decide if you want to continue with it.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by mavtrevor(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wasted over 800mb downloading "into the mind" and its totally a stupid movie.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by 50calibre(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Movie -

Movie 43, I've never seen anything like it, it was a star studded nonsense.

Series -

Merlin
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
50calibre: Movie -

Movie 43, I've never seen anything like it, it was a star studded nonsense.

Series -

Merlin

What ? I loved merlin. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by 50calibre(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123:

What ? I loved merlin. embarassed embarassed

Nah!! Not for me, merlin looks a bit too childish for my liking. dragons talking, spoilt king's son who never gets killed, looks a joke to me
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
50calibre:

Nah!! Not for me, merlin looks a bit too childish for my liking. dragons talking, spoilt king's son who never gets killed, looks a joke to me

very ridiculous!
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
What ? I loved it so much. I was pissed when the show ended. angry angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SIRcumalot: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Suits
Kyle xy
smallville
Vampire diaries ( I have only seen the diary once )
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by 50calibre(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

Suits
Kyle xy
smallville
Vampire diaries ( I have only seen the diary once )

Holy Moses! You hate Suits? No body in his right mind could hate suits, except he/she has a low mental capacity.

Suit is about the power tussles that goes on in the cooperate world, everyone trying to cleverly outwit the other, it's epic!
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Jade William:

Game of thrones was slow at d beginnin but I was patient
I hate al Telemundo films.They're freakin annoying.They al hav d same story line.Its always abt one rich guy fallin inlov wit one wretched girl whom his parents wudn't want him 2settle wit&then som other rich woman fightin tooth&nail 4dat same guy&shit.Plus they mak their movies in spanish.
Bollywood movies get on my nerves.D whole singin&dancing sh*t?Plus d fact dat their movies r 3hrs wit unnecessary scenes

Have you watched Behind closed doors?undecided The suspense will kill you.....literally.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SIRcumalot: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
50calibre:

Holy Moses! You hate Suits? No body in his right mind could hate suits, except he/she has a low mental capacity.

Suit is about the power tussles that goes on in the cooperate world, everyone trying to cleverly outwit the other, it's epic!
Tone it down 50calibre me not liking the show doesn't me it lacks fans who enjoy the dumb way they shoehorn movie reference into some of the characters line.
Love lois litt though.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
50calibre:

Merlin wasn't bad al though it was ridiculous.Watched it wit my husbnd's nephew&really enjoyed it.Plus I lov british Accent
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: Have you watched Behind closed doors?undecided The suspense will kill you.....literally.
I watch it somtyms wit my sister inlaw on DSTV TCM.Not somthng I can set reminder 4 but I must confess its not so bad though
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
50calibre:

I must commend.U hav a good taste wen it coms 2movies&series.I actually enjoyed Suits.Presently watchin season 3.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Ignatio(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Apart from Dark Knight and Man of Steel every single reboot they made is a mockery of the original. I think the new Robocop will be useless too.
Also something tells me Game of Thrones 4 will bore people by next year.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ignatio: Apart from Dark Knight and Man of Steel every single reboot they made is a mockery of the original. I think the new Robocop will be useless too.
Also something tells me Game of Thrones 4 will bore people by next year.

I agree totally with everything you just said! Apart from Game of Thrones - Not that I disagree...but I'm not a fan, so I can't decide!
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
am I d only 1 who thinks "After earth" is full of shiiiit, boring, dry and Media-hyped
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
dopeJemi: am I d only 1 who thinks "After earth" is full of shiiiit, boring, dry and Media-hyped

yeah....but it's not the dumbest foreign movie i've seen though
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
speedyboi:

yeah....but it's not the dumbest foreign movie i've seen though
mehn! Dat film is boring, no action, no suspense, no nothing... u needed 2 av seen d way d media hyped d film and even d way it was advertised

And also, riddick
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Christen Stewart grin
yes yes!kirsten was average in twilight even robert patison.i dnt knw hw dat movie got so hyped....i enjoy d csi franchise.n i tot the storyline for man of steel was poor
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Deiok(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Guys u have to see mutant x. That movie is a total joke, infact everything about the movie is poor.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Deiok: Guys u have to see mutant x. That movie is a total joke, infact everything about the movie is poor.
I beg 2 disagree
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Deiok(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: I beg 2 disagree
reasons
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Deiok: reasons
let's just say I enjoyed every minute of dat film, their super powers were cooL, d story line was interesting
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Deiok(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: let's just say I enjoyed every minute of dat film, their super powers were cooL, d story line was interesting

i cant believe this, you mean to tell me that movie was worth your time, a movie with poor setting's, poor storyline, poor acting. The action was rediculous.
That movie can even be boring to a 12 years old.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Prodigee: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Starship Troopers films: 2 & 3 were bad, though 1 was manageable. Plus Jason X: so annoying; how can one person just fail to die.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am I d only one dat has seen d Curse of Chucky.I was so angry frm d begining 2d end.D dumbest film of dis millenium.I don't even knw where 2start 2describe my disappointment.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by GJames(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Twilight, Merlin, Immortals, Wrath of the Titans, Silent hill 2, Texas chainsaw massacre, Rosswell, True Blood, The last Airbender, The purge. Some were left out for the safety of the readers. You can get dehydrated by just reading their titles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany / Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress / Teen Wolf Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.