Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? (1580 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by one98five: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
My friend cheated on his fiance (yes he's a fool, but that's a foregone conclusion). He asked me for advice on how he should come clean, if he should even come clean at all? I think that he should, but I have no idea how. Any suggestions?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Dyt(f): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2013
grin
Babies are gift frm GOD
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2013
HALLELUYAH.....ojo gbogbo ni tole, but ojo kan ni ti o ni nkan!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Dyt(f): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2013
^ where u bn boi
Pulls him
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Sms her with ur new international number, preferrably from a different continent, that way u wont get a slap undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2013
Dyt: ^ where u bn boi
Pulls him

@checking if D-exp is within range.....comes closer as she pulls him@

Dyt mama, how u dey, I have been around on here....just listened to the voice note u sent sexkillz...ur baby can sing o....mama on soprano, baby on tenor....LOL!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by baby124: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Singing: "I no do kele kele love, kele kele love ooo."

The friend don marry wife before e marry wife. He has to marry mistress na. Fiance will find who deserves her. He has made a bold choice and a bold stand, which is clear for all parties involved. She is good enough to f#@k without protection, she is good enough to wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by AZeD1(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2013
Let him do what he likes as far as we are invited to come and chop iresi
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Ayo
Stop staring
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by greedie1(f): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2013
baby_123: Singing: "I no do kele kele love, kele kele love ooo."

The friend don marry wife before e marry wife. He has to marry mistress na. Fiance will find who deserves her. He has made a bold choice and a bold stand, which is clear for all parties involved. She is good enough to f#@k without protection, she is good enough to wife.
chikena!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by one98five: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2013
She is good enough to f£@k without protection, she is good enough to wife!

Lol. That should be true right. But he doesn't want to do that, and what if it turns out that the baby isn't even his?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Just spill the beans, afterall what d hell can she do? Na she dey feed u?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by DExplorer1: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
ayobase:

@checking if D-exp is within range.....comes closer as she pulls him@

Dyt mama, how u dey, I have been around on here....just listened to the voice note u sent sexkillz...ur baby can sing o....mama on soprano, baby on tenor....LOL!
Hmmm, AY, you go sabi play away match. You never know wetin go touch you undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by DExplorer1: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Just spill the beans, afterall what d hell can she do? Na she dey feed u?
<shocked><Opens mouth>
I thought this mentality is dead.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by jhydebaba(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
How did u knack ur mistress
OP, tell ur friend that if he can make use of his joystick then he should be able to make use of his mouth.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by carmelion(f): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
What the hell?I had to log in because of this.

Wait a minute.

He got his mistress pregnant and he doesn't know
how to tell the fiancee?.

Like seriously?

Okay he should tell her (the fiancee)that he kept his fluid in the refrigerator
and then the mistress visited and mistakenly drank it.

Nonsense!

I pity the fiancee,poor girl.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Is there any reason he cant marry the preggie

we need more info
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by 190: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
na to use public address system announce am
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
carmelion: What the hell?I had to log in because of this.

Wait a minute.

He got his mistress pregnant and he doesn't know
how to tell the fiancee?.

Like seriously?

Okay he should tell her (the fiancee)that he kept his fluid in the refrigerator
and then the mistress visited and mistakenly drank it.

Nonsense!

I pity the fiancee,poor girl.

U dey vexx big time sho grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by one98five: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
biolabee: Is there any reason he cant marry the preggie

we need more info

Well she isn't exactly the sort of woman you would bring home to your mother. He's doomed anyway. You make your bed and you lay in it. That's his business. I think I'll tell him to just man up and speak the truth plainly
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hmmm, AY, you go sabi play away match. You never know wetin go touch you undecided

See this guy wey I think sey dey vacation!
Na wa o....D-exp, where u dey hide na?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: na to use public address system announce am

LOL....of like 150db!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dyt: Ayo
Stop staring

wink
Re: How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant? by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
well if he is convinced that the pregie is not his wife

he shd prepare to take responsibility for d child but do a paternity test just to be sure

after that he goes to beg his fiancee and apologise
give her time to stew over it

he may not get her back sha
one98five:

Well she isn't exactly the sort of woman you would bring home to your mother. He's doomed anyway. You make your bed and you lay in it. That's his business. I think I'll tell him to just man up and speak the truth plainly

(1) (Reply)

When Are They One? / 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Vaagina / Secret Admirer Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.