Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Insecurity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurity (1459 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / How To Overcome Insecurity In A Long-distance Relationship / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity by frank50fun: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello peeps,lately I've been kinda suspecting my gf cos her fone seems to be kinda busy@ d particular time we used to call each oda,n whn I ask her she'll say its her aunt or a frnd,n I dnt believe her. So I want to know if it'll be possible I hack her fone so I'll be able to record all her convo whenever she receives a call.
Re: Insecurity by Dyt(f): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2013
Go dey fetch water for basket instead
Re: Insecurity by sexybash(f): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: Hello peeps,lately I've been kinda suspecting my gf cos her fone seems to be kinda busy@ d particular time we used to call each oda,n whn I ask her she'll say its her aunt or a frnd,n I dnt believe her. So I want to know if it'll be possible I hack her fone so I'll be able to record all her convo whenever she receives a call.
do you want to use the information to cook soup?
Re: Insecurity by greedie1(f): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2013
im suspecting her too.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity by Dyt(f): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2013
^lmao
Re: Insecurity by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2013
If ur gf is beautiful many guys will be calling her BTW did u plan to marry her if nt I advise u 2 get busy and stop trying 2 invade somebody's privacy. Mind u anybody wey go cheat go cheat if u like monitor dat person all the time
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2013
She is a suspect. You can arrest her.
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2013
Yes op ,there is a way of hacking into her phone but I don't think that's will be easy,maybe it's illegal where you are and it might cost you some money. Tell her what you thinking and you guys talk things through,good luck! !
Re: Insecurity by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Poster, y are u asking us dis f00lish question? U best locate ur local police station and ask dem .
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2013
STAAALKER!!!jeez the shameless old hag is everywhere I go ,is that a coincidence? No I don't think so. Idungo or whatever your name is aka the jealous old hag of nl, keep sniffing my ass lol
Re: Insecurity by sexybash(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2013
na wa oh women and the crab in the bucket syndrome smiley wink low self esteem dey worry some pple sha grin
Re: Insecurity by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash: na wa oh women and the crab in the bucket syndrome smiley wink low self esteem dey worry some pple sha grin
Lpmso! Sharp gal grin
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2013
A fool will alwyz be a fool... Well I plan on marrying her,we've talked it over bt do u expect her to accept? She denied dat nufin is apnin. N who is dat fool callin me an old hag... U sound lik a frustrated spinster. Am nt d cause of ur singlehood,so dnt transfer agression. If u knw its possible 2 hack tel me rather than ranting

1 Like

Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Nnekagal or whtever u cal urself,just went 2 check ur profile,n its obvious peeps lik u r tired of life,dats y u vent ur anger on any slight oportunity. I see d reason u dnt hv a bf,cos its only a deranged guy dat'll date a condemn tin lik u

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: Hello peeps,lately I've been kinda suspecting my gf cos her fone seems to be kinda busy@ d particular time we used to call each oda,n whn I ask her she'll say its her aunt or a frnd,n I dnt believe her. So I want to know if it'll be possible I hack her fone so I'll be able to record all her convo whenever she receives a call.

Yes, it is possible undecided
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2013
Tashamania:

Yes, it is possible undecided
how can it be done?
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: Nnekagal or whtever u cal urself,just went 2 check ur profile,n its obvious peeps lik u r tired of life,dats y u vent ur anger on any slight oportunity. I see d reason u dnt hv a bf,cos its only a deranged guy dat'll date a condemn tin lik u

Lmfao!!!!!wasn't refering to you .that post was for the silly just above me, you get it? Learn how to read darling so that you will know when people are adressing you. Keep checking my profile. ..you need a job, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Lmfao!!!!!wasn't refering to you .that post was for the silly just above me, you get it? Learn how to read darling so that you will know when people are adressing you. Keep checking my profile. ..you need a job, right? cheesy
my apology!!! So so sowei abt dat. As a matter of fact am in my office right now...
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: my apology!!! So so sowei abt dat. As a matter of fact am in my office right now...

No worries, good luck with your darling !!
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: how can it be done?

By believing in yourself undecided
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
NnekaGirl:

No worries, good luck with your darling !!
fanks deary
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tashamania:

By believing in yourself undecided
I do believe in ma self babe
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
frank50fun: I do believe in ma self babe

Good. Can I see your pix then? undecided
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tashamania:

Good. Can I see your pix then? undecided
hmmm ok, bt nt here
Re: Insecurity by 190: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Report her to pete edochie
Re: Insecurity by xyoung: 2:50am On Feb 08, 2013
Dude lemme tell you the crystal truth
Your lady is cheating on you
If you are staying in lagos or river state then she is actually comunicating with some higher bidders who wanna phock her
Girls are liars and creepy nowadays
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 5:07am On Feb 08, 2013
xyoung:
Dude lemme tell you the crystal truth
Your lady is cheating on you
If you are staying in lagos or river state then she is actually comunicating with some higher bidders who wanna phock her
Girls are liars and creepy nowadays
same as am finking here. I just want proof so I can break up wit her.
Re: Insecurity by luvmijeje(f): 5:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Honestly,Op u will just have high blood pressure.Just becos her number is busy that is why u want to hack her phone!
If she is cheating,u will definitely see more concrete signs and not just becos her phone no is busy.
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2013
frank50fun: same as am finking here. I just want proof so I can break up wit her.
SMH seriously..
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2013
chidyhels:
SMH seriously..
SMH 4 wht?how can a gals num be busy 4 more than 15mins evryday,then she'll tel u its her aunty or her frnd dat called. N the calls normally comes in same time we used 2 talk @ evenings. U gals r deceitful.
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2013
^so...if its another guy that calls her for that long,u will brk up with her?

Still Smh seriously
Re: Insecurity by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Oh, my God!
She is just your girlfriend and not your wife![/size]

[size=18pt]I have never ever listened to or bothered about the phone or phone calls of any girlfriend and I have never even looked at the phone of any girlfriend even if I bought her the phone.
I gave a girlfriend from Kogi money for a Samsung smart phone, but I have never asked her about it. And whenever she visited, I never bothered to inspect it.
A girlfriend is not your private property until she is formally married to you and even then she deserves RESPECT even if you don't trust her. Comprendo o entiendo?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny - A Man Woos His Lady Using Only Bible Verses / V / Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.