Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,174 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (456935 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 10:41am On May 28, 2011
@ Cindel07

did you mean that it was your uncle or your uncle's company that is sponsoring you, to me,there is nothing wrong using your uncles company as your sponsor as long as you can convince the VO why the company is investing on you.if you had taken your time to read through the trend, you will come across a guy whose resumption was in august and he was advised to do a mail and also get to the embassy to lay his complain and when he did that, guess what, they thought his start date was in sept and that was why they were delaying him, be patient and pray,the month of June holds something good for you.The ball is in your court, SUCCESS AND GOD'S FAVOR

thanks for your response, i went through the trend i couldnt see the guy you talked about, should i call them now or wait till june
Re: Travelling To Canada by justhustle: 12:39pm On May 28, 2011
@yemming

hello,would like to talk with you.was in turkey last week but back in cyprus now.
would really like to discuss some canada issues with you in private if you dont mind.
princewill199@yahoo.com.

would appreciate your response
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by Borat1: 3:45pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada by earnnow2: 10:24pm On May 28, 2011
how do i go abt it
Re: Travelling To Canada by Yemming(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2011
justhustle:

@yemming

hello,would like to talk with you.was in turkey last week but back in cyprus now.
would really like to discuss some canada issues with you in private if you dont mind.
princewill199@yahoo.com.

would appreciate your response
cheers

send me an email, sweetnubialove@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by daddee: 2:22pm On May 29, 2011
Please which airline has the cheapest rate (what's the price range) and would you advice to use in going to Canada? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2011
pls @ayoalade i need ur help
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2011
Pls @Ayoalade, @delta, @all, u guys are doing a wonderful work on this forum. I want u guys to advise me on this matter.
At about 3pm on tuesday i met a missed call on my fone. I tried calling back, i later realised d call was from the canadian visa office in lagos here and they dont entertain phone calls. Last wk makes it d 10th wk i applied for a study permit. Since on tuesday i ve being waiting for their call they refuse 2 call back. Pls tell me what 2 do. Any body in the house that has an idea should enlighten me. Why do u think they were calling instead of them 2 contact me thru sms or email
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 6:02pm On May 29, 2011
@kingsely, Well. based frm the insight and experiences hve gardner frm the house,my take wld be that i suggest u pay dem a visit at that office,its obvious they callin for sme clarification or probably called to book am an appointmnt wit u. But come to think of it, it may appear quite critical bearing in my the nos of weeks(10wks) frm ur submission date. I believe the trend has always been if they are done verifyin the necessaries dey wld call in abot a month frm submissn date for medicals. And also on a positive note,its obvious there is a ray of hope in the light of the fact dat u were called,impling ur applications is still being processed. So bro, i advise ur hit their office first thing tomrrow and make ur enquires,
Goodluck dude!
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2011
@kwuseke thanks 4 ur response, but do u think going to their office is a good idea? Without invitation , how am i sure i wil be attended to. Also 2moro is public holiday. I actualy wanted 2 wait til on wednesday b4 going 2 their office because i learnt dat applicants status is updated every tuesday. Who knows they might call again on tuesday. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 8:30pm On May 29, 2011
of course it mke an unannounced visit. Dey hve and alwys make provisions for such inquiries, pls dnt tke chances,its beta off to go there and formally lodge ur case,then dey wld revisit it if sidelined,besides if dey call u,u of course wld carry u phne along right?it wldnt cost u anything guy. If i may ask,did u send ur applicatn via a courier office or drop-box? because lik in my case i did a drop box and gvn an applicatn card,may b if u hve dt u cld use it wen u get there, Kindly go to their office on tuesday morning ur applicatn appears behind
schedules 4medicals, Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2011
@kwuseke thanks.
I submitted my package thru courier. I wil being going there on tuesday morning. Thanks again 4 ur advice
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 9:31pm On May 29, 2011
Its my pleasure guy!
Goodluck and pls keep us posted on any possible outcome.
Its well!
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2011
Good morning, kwuseke pls describe 4 me how i wil locate CDHC from mile 2. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 9:15am On May 30, 2011
the cheapest flight as at now is Emirates. about N189,000 for one way ticket. if u know any cheaper one pls let us know too
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 9:43am On May 30, 2011
@kingsley, Gudmorn to u too!
Simply tke a bus frm mile2 to cms and frm there(cms) jot take a bike to d Canadian embssy, jot tell the biker man Anifowoshe,its a common place in the island, u cant miss it.
Wen is ur progrm starting?
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2011
my program is starting by September
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 2:26pm On May 30, 2011
@KINGSLEY2007
Pls @Ayoalade, @delta, @all, u guys are doing a wonderful work on this forum. I want u guys to advise me on this matter.
At about 3pm on tuesday i met a missed call on my fone. I tried calling back, i later realised d call was from the canadian visa office in lagos here and they dont entertain phone calls. Last wk makes it d 10th wk i applied for a study permit. Since on tuesday i ve being waiting for their call they refuse 2 call back. Pls tell me what 2 do. Any body in the house that has an idea should enlighten me. Why do u think they were calling instead of them 2 contact me thru sms or email

My case is the same as your,I submitted my application 9 weeks ago, am to start by August, they called me on the 9 may and they asked about my sponsor and where i work,thay was what they asked me.Since then i have not heard from them. May be later i will call them to ask
Re: Travelling To Canada by kingsley2007(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2011
@bashtee am nt using a sponsor account and also i sent them my appointment letter and letter of introductn, am quite sure they weren't calling 2 find those from me again.
Re: Travelling To Canada by eky102: 8:46pm On May 30, 2011
Everybody is quiet, cus you have all submited your applications, all you need to do now is believe and be prayerful. Trust me once you believe you will definitely acheive. Don't have any close doubt in your mind about your visa, if not it migth just start going wrong, be positive and all will be well.
I really wish all you fall students the very best.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 9:15pm On May 30, 2011
@kingsley2007

I also submitted my appointment letter and letter of introduction,yet they called to asked.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 10:24pm On May 30, 2011
@Kingsley and bashtee, U guys shldnt worry u head ova the calls,i believe its part of the process, Be positive about it.
Kingsley pls ensure u go lodge ur enquiries in persn tomrrw,it wld really go a long way to substantiate ur seriousness and as 4 u bashtee, dude dnt loose sleep ova urs too,i presume ur case appears good as dey might hve called u jot to clarify sme employmnt status issues, trust me guys,its all gone wrk out for ur gud, cheer up and be optimistic!
Re: Travelling To Canada by satos123(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2011
kingsley, pls what are the process of canada student visa pls heloo me
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 11:33am On May 31, 2011
Hello. Pls, i am in the process of drafting my personal statement/statement of intent. Lotsa advice needed so pls throw it my way. If any kind person is willing to send me a copy of their statement of purpose, i would be most grateful. E-addy is laksidesvibe@gmail.com or o.adesanya@mun.ca.

Thanks in advance. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 11:34am On May 31, 2011
Hello. Pls, i am in the process of drafting my personal statement/statement of intent. Lotsa advice needed so pls throw it my way. If any kind person is willing to send me a copy of their statement of purpose, i would be most grateful. E-addy is laksidesvibe@gmail.com or o.adesanya@mun.ca.

Thanks in advance. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada by eky102: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2011
@ EpicW,

Check your inbox, i just sent you a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada by SUJYDEE(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hello house, i'm first timer. pls i want to ask hw 1 can withdraw his application from CDHC because he needed the documents for another school runz (FINLAND) which is surer. d application was submitted a month ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2011
exactly 4 weeks now. has anyone been called for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada by omosanyaolak(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2011
@chizquare,mine is 4weeks also and i'v nt heard anything. I tink vry soon CDHC wl start calling pple 4 medicals and wen dey do,we'l b informd by d lucky ones, lets kip waiting and i pray dat we'l b countd worthy at d end.
Re: Travelling To Canada by steve112: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
am here in canada, about 1 month now. i dont know where to meet my 9ja brodas and sister. please i will appreciate if any broda or sister will take me out, steveomoese@yahoo.com thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada by tosinosho1992: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ steve112,

Na wha for u oo bros. Must it be naija brothers and sisters? Try mix-up now, after all na multiculturalism dey reign now. Seriously, get out and meet people regardless of their race.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (189)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.