Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (454039 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2011
@newacca
This latest will be your third test I guess? This wil be last b4 ur TRV insha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada by disguy1: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
bashtee:

@newacca
This latest will be your third test I guess? This wil be last b4 your TRV insha Allah.

Insha Allah!!

newacca:

@bashtee,
Thx. bro. I was directed by the DMP to a Pulmonologist to carry out some x-ray and test which I am awaiting the report today,after which I will send the report back to the DMP and the DMP send it to France. All these to see that I am free of the previous  tuberculus infection,which I'm 100% sure I am free. Anyway,my GOD is AS'SABUR(THE PATIENT ONE) I've got to follow his direction. how about your case?

By Allah's leave, you shall have cause to glorify Him more by having the final laugh. Allah is your strength, just continue to be steadfast in faith and duaah
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
@bashtee,
Allah has decreed Kum Fa yakun( Be;and it shall be) We shall get there by his grace.

@dis guy,
AMEN to the prayers for me and all others in d house.
I feel the love for me in this thread. I can't thank u all enough. Jazakumllahu khairan. I trust in Allah and he will give me the best whatever the outcome of my visa application to CDHC,Lagos. Once again,I appreciate d support and encouragement.
ciao

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
@newacca
Do you thinks they will stil call for medicals considering that xmas break is almost starting?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Babdud: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ newacca, what will be will be, continue with ur prayer i no Allah will do it
@ All, i also applied bt want denied due to the fact of financial aspect which includes personal assets, i swear i was dumbfounded sumtin dey didnt asked for, 2.Purpose of visit 3.Financial status, i beleive Allah knows the best
@ Awaiting medical call up, Allah will do it all we shall all get der
@ successful applicant, i which u all d best in ur future endeavors

WHAT WILL BE WILL BE WATCH OUT WE SHALL ALL GET DER,
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ newacca, I swear u have tried. Its not easy I must confess and ur calmness all thru this period of trials is what I envy most, u shall not be disappointed bruv. Its already written and u know this. Bless you,

@ bashtee, d xmas break u are talking about is just a 2 day thingy (26th and 27th respectively) as I saw on their website, Was at CDHC 2day, one security official advised from experience to seek a deferral while a second man says we wait unti d week runs out. Let's be hopeful,
@ badbud, It quite unfortunate and I am sure allah knws d best for you, It is well bruv, Pls, when did u submit and how long was ur package with cdhc and subsequently, when did u hear from them? Thanks in anticipation,
Cheerss,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Newacca: God is your strength my broda, He will make all things beautiful in his time.
@All: i'm still waiting ooo! does anyone have an idea how long it take for the medical result to reach cdhc from france?
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
@usk4life if you will defer let me know but according to my admission with Saskatoon if i will defer from January i will need to pay application fee again,
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ cycline, I would wait until d week runs out before I commence the deferral processings, and yes, we would be required to pay a fresh 90 dolls and fill the application form if we wanna be considered for May 2012 academic session, If we can do medicals this week, we could still meet up."Last last" , God knows best,
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
@usk4life all will be well there is hope, Yes we will pay the 90$ again, i know we dont need to send waec card again, That is plan B anyway,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Babdud: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
@usask4life, i submitted my applicatn Aug 11 and got d denial last Novemeber have 4gotten d exact date jare,
bt all d same i've begin d process all again by reapplying 2 d school waiting 4 der response so as to prove dt i've all wat dey nid, waiting to d fall admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Babdud what was the reasons for your denial.
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Babdud, I wish u the best this fall, just use your experience to beat them this time. Thanks for sharing ur experience here. It is well bruv,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Babdud: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
@CYCLINE404; on financial grounds 1.personal assets, 2.Financial Status 3.Purpose of visit 4.i want be able to cater for myself except i wrk over der n wont be able to transport myself
@ USASK4LIFE; Thanks, am working towards that is just for d school to send anoda admission letter for fall, with God all things are possible,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Babdud: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
@CYCLINE404; on financial grounds 1.personal assets, 2.Financial Status 3.Purpose of visit 4.i wont be able to cater for myself except  i wrk over der n wont be able to transport myself
@ USASK4LIFE; Thanks, am working towards that is just for d school to send anoda admission letter for fall, with God all things are possible,
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
@bashtee,
sure,they can still call for medicals. Some starts dates are towards January ending. from my own perspective,if some of the medical invites come b4 xmas,some of d invitees gotta need to defer. (Na from my own thinking ooo)

@Babdud,
Thx. a lot. I also like ur fighting spirit. What gonna be,gonna be. I was once denied in 2007 though I was sponspored then,but now I am a self sponsor. God knows best. He knws why I was denied then,honestly it's a blessing to me now. So do be discouraged,Allah knows best and he shall give u the best(Insha Allah)

@usask4life,
Thx. My faith teaches me to submit to the will of God,and I shall not be disappointed. That's exactly what keeps me going. My God is all knowing(AL'ALIM)

@Aiwehia,
Thanx Brov. He is there for us,he answereth by fire.
Re: Travelling To Canada by sabon: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2011
@newacca , My brother am heading to University of British Columbia at Vancouver.

@newmusic, I suggest you contact the agent yourself to find out what they charge in your case, they pretty much have fixed rates. but i must add its kinda expensive but it would not hurt if you enquired. http://www.fbips.com/

I wish everyone success in their applications Insha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.