Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (455392 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Hub cool

Yea I got admission into McGill University in Montreal Quebec, about puting in for my application for Winter2011. I have alot of questions to ask you ooo

Well, maybe I should start with the Quebec acceptance Certificate, please do you have anything you can hint(!) me about it. Am about to submit my application for it after going through their website.

@Hotstepper

I am in Lagos Nigeria, hope to join you guys soon in Canada by God grace.

I have always guess right, it is one of my talents. The truth is that in this life I have never miss whenever I guess

Maybe someday I will tell you the secret behind the act of guessing. My father thought me. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
@charlie193, I am also very good at guessing
hmmm, u will def. make it to Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
:p
Re: Travelling To Canada by 99dreamkid: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Hotstepper:

:p

for some reason, my posts are not appearing on dis thread. I wonder whats going on with the NL admin team? Lets see if this one appears.
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
@2010 Dreamkid, Rare, Bobobabe, and other

You guys should please list the documents you submitted for your successful study permit application. Help us, those of us that are planning to apply soon.

Waiting for you guys reply
Re: Travelling To Canada by timbercharles: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
charlie193:

@2010 Dreamkid, Rare, Bobobabe, and other

You guys should please list the documents you submitted for your successful study permit application. Help us, those of us that are planning to apply soon.

Waiting for you guys reply

@Charlie,

My name is Charles too. I am applying for Winter 2011 also.

I will like us to meet and discuss better. I am Planning to submit my Document next week or First week of September.

I think we should share ideas and our Applicant will be Successful too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
hello,am also going for winter 2011,av already gotten my admission for masters program but my chanllenges now are the documents for the visa cos am actually trying to use an agent or wat do u think charlie?The agent said I would have to pay 2000 dollars for the visa processing,should I go ahead and make the payment or wat do u suggest.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cau: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
is anyone beginning studies in Uni ottawa this sept?
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
@Timbercharles

Yea Charles, that is the spirit. By God grace everything will go well. This is my number 08066591743, drop yours so I can give you a call.

Which of the universities are you going for your study?

@Lanreade

Which of the agents do you want to use, please be careful about agents. But I actually have heard about one agent that many people have talked about on this thread., it is call MAPLE, I heard they are very good. Just try to check them out too before you decide the one to use.

which of the universities are you going?

Please more people going for Winter2011 let us all come on board to help each other. One love

N.B,
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
charlie,na university of waterloo in ontario.I will be coming to maple tomorrow to make an enquiry.One of my friends just got her visa to canada and she used maple,she even said that 80 applicants were given visa to canada with the assistance of maple
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2010
@Lanreade

I will be going to Mcgill university, please do brief the house about your outcome with the Maple people. Take care

@ 2010 Dreamkid

Please no forget your guys oooo, we know say level don change, dream is coming alive.Please help us list all the documents you use. Anyway, How is your traveling preparation? Also send my own shayo for celebration, I dey wait ooo

@ Timbercharles

I will come to Unilag today to see you at about 5pm. So till then
Re: Travelling To Canada by deneks4: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2010
LMAO, this dude are kkidding me, insufficent fund, can someone please define for me how much is needed,

@hotstepper , u f**k up o, i begged u to predict mine oo, we go dey pay u to predict now?, lol,

alright peops, am grateful for ur encouragement and all that, am in a cross road now, am asking mysel if i should take my money to Quebec, or just go to U.K, cuz this shit pissed me off men, i know of a dude, who did a fake bankstatement of 10 milion, and he is on his way to toronto, why don't they believe peops who are truthful.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
@deneks4, the dude that did the fake bankstatement, is he coming to Toronto to school?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bobobabe: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ charles, i will list the basic things i used to apply here:

1. personal statement of account(2) one for my salary and one for my saving. these statements include banker's letter.
2. sponsor statement of account (company type) my sponsor is the owner and the balance as at printed worth of 18million naira.
3. letter from my sponsor
4. photocopies of my sponsor's visa which includes US, UK and canada to show his status.
5. letter from federal high court that states the worth of his company that worths about 1billion naira.
6. letter from my employer that states my salary and the number of yr ive spent with them and also states that they will reabsorp me when i come back from canada
7. transcript from my university.
8. my original university certificate.
9. my original marriage certificate
10. my original birth certificate
11. my baby's birth certificate
12. my original admission letter
13. police report certificate
14. personal statement of interest which shows the reason for degree and the prospects when i come back to Nigeria.
15. THE BIGGEST ONE IS THE REGULAR PRAYER AND FASTING EVERY WEDNESDAY TILL I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL LETTER.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY
Re: Travelling To Canada by bobobabe: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ Deneks, how much did u have in your personal saving and ur sponsor. the minimum
Re: Travelling To Canada by bobobabe: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ deneks, the minimum ur sponsor can have at the balance printout should be around 7million naira and if u are working too, try to have at least 800k or 1m as ur saving.
pls defer ur admission and put more effort to correct what they complained of.
make sure there is a true source for ur sponsor statement.
im doing this out of experience because i did mine three times.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
Charlie,Visa processing is 120k,when going for medicals u make additional payment of 2000 dollars for immigration consutancy services which covers work permit application and permanent residence application.there is every assurance of securing a visa through them but their services is damnly expensive
Re: Travelling To Canada by timbercharles: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
I got my admission letter for winter 2011. Course Micro Biology . I have been following this thread and now i am kinda confuse about the whole process. I am using my Brother as my sponsor. We are trying to build his account to like 5- 10M. I graduated from Secondary school in 2004. I have a land in Delta state and abt 400k in my account and shares worth about 100k. My tuition fee is CAD $$ 16k for a session.

Can i use my two brothers as sponsors, ( They both work in the Bank)

@ Delta, @Hotstepper , @Adewale , and @all Housemate. pls pls i need advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada by safer23(m): 4:05am On Aug 21, 2010
My naija Bros, please i think its high time i need your help, Please I've been trying to Travel out but all my aim is that i want to as much as possible limit the cost i will incur at least here in Nigeria, I mean either Colleges or Uni wey no dey collect too much money and wey i fit pay in installment, I will appreciate if you can help wif school and ways i can get admitted,
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
@Timbercharle

I we will see next week, please no vex

@Lanrade
I am thinking that I may use them too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by ayoadeji: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
If you are not going there to study what are the steps to take please i need any one assistance. you can mail me into my box daniel_ayoade@yahoo.com expecting your feedback.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
In my WAEC I have ADEGBENRO ADEBUKOLA OLA, in my GCE i have ADEGBENRO ADEBUKOLA LANRE in my birth certificate i have ADEGBENRO ADEBUKOLA OLANREWAJU, won't these factors accept my chance of getting a visa for my masters program in canada?Guys, what can I do because I must to get this visa o.
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Lanreade

Hey lanreade pls try call me let me give you a gist about this your name issue. Ok.

@ All

Please guys helps us beg the likes of Rare, 2010dreamkid and others that just get thjeir visa to please help us list the documents that they used. This will help those of us about to apply in a great way.

@ Bobobabe

You have done well. God bless you. ans save trip to Canada

@ All

please I have a question, my sponsor have the e- tax clearance certificate it is like ID card, please is that want the immigration. Please help, what is this Tax clearance certificate-- is it a must for application. I notice that Bobobabe did not use it.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bobobabe: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2010
@ Charlie, there is no need for any tax certificate because my uncle also gave me then but i ignored it since our tax system is ridiculous.
Re: Travelling To Canada by silkywave(f): 6:08am On Aug 26, 2010
Re: Travelling To Canada by 99dreamkid: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
i dont know why my posts containing d list of items i sent r not appearing. Does anyone know whats up with this thread? Is there any rule barring us from posting detailed stuff like dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.