Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine (9594 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Novak(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2013
There are more if u need more ideas...

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Anyday anytime get me ferrero rocher grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
She prefers flowers.
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Anyday anytime get me ferrero rocher grin
I love f.r I stopped when it started giving me some sides effect. I started havn side pains eacch time I ate it cos I could eat a whole box
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
I love f.r I stopped when it started giving me some sides effect. I started havn side pains eacch time I ate it cos I could eat a whole box
sorry hun...
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: sorry hun...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess too much of anything can make u sick
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I guess too much of anything can make u sick
Yea true...just buy me packs of loackers and I will love u forever. I stopped doin chocolates
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
I stopped doin chocolates
shocked
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: shocked
I love dem bt am at a stage in my life where I need break from chocs.
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
What of Chocolate Candy? The one we licked in primary school... grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
I love dem bt am at a stage in my life where I need break from chocs.
I don't think I will be able to take a break ever! Chocolate makes the world (my world) go round grin
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
binger: What of Chocolate Candy? The one we licked in primary school... grin

undecided undecided
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't think I will be able to take a break ever! Chocolate makes the world (my world) go round grin

You knoelw u will need a break when the time comes
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by yuzedo: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Choco-milo or Baba-dudu! tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Jambsupport(f): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bends mouth. Why chocolate when he can give a car or do some romantik vac
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by swtchicgurl: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
most girls prefer choco-moni. lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Havilah93(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
whether na choco moni, or choco milo, or eclairs, or mars, or parago, or candy gosh, grin

ALL NA JEDI JEDI angry

4 Likes

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by moneyhungry(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
i will buy 0nly milo for her... she already has breast milk.
tea is complete!

1 Like

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abeg where can i get these kinda chocolates in lagos? Pls im serious!
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Kofho: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Plz any idea of wat guys love as gift for Val cuz I need to get it for sum1 special
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by strangest(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Kofho: Plz any idea of wat guys love as gift for Val cuz I need to get it for sum1 special

singlet and two white handkerchiefs so he can join the atilogwu dancers smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by reeeT(f): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
I dt wnt chocolate ooo.Give me money n i wil luv u as long as i can.
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Asis(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
money-hungry :
i will buy 0nly milo for her... she already has breast milk.
tea is complete!
lolz badt...
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by igbsam(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bia, wats with all this valentine trash making the fp. There are better things to put on the fp than dis boring & irrelevant valentine discussion making a waste of seun's page. Mods should wake up & move important discussion 2 d fb. I've had enough of dis valentines mumbo jumbo!
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by gen2briz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
I believe she would prefer table water
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by mysticgal(f): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
I got bad tooth,but u want me to love you buy me my favourite Novels.

1 Like

Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Tolexander: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
wetin be chocolate when kulikuli dey.
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by Scarpon(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
akara nko e no follow? ?
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by romzey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
[ ;Dquote author=strangest]

singlet and two white handkerchiefs so he can join the atilogwu dancers smiley[/quote]
Lolz very funny. When the ladies are dreaming of chocolate and money...
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by nikkyshyne(f): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chocolates gives me pimples cry
Re: The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine by vision2050: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
She prefer :tirebo;winkwink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) / The Sweet Price Of Masturbation / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.