Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. (4077 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2013
chidyhels: Goodness me!
When did going out with a fam frnd to buy suya turn to cheating eh?
Shey na becos she tell u?

Girlfriend this is not the first time guys have lost their babes over such trivial matters. But speaking from experience I see the Pastor's woman slipping away.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2013
bendazum:

Girlfriend this is not the first time guys have lost their babes over such trivial matters. But speaking from experience I see the Pastor's woman slipping away.

hehehehe,slipping away becos of hanging out with a family friend...abeegggg
If it happens,then the girl was never ment for you. Period...no tomtom or suya will make a girl give up on a man she truely want to be with.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2013
chidyhels:

hehehehe,slipping away becos of hanging out with a family friend...abeegggg
If it happens,then the girl was never ment for you. Period...no tomtom or suya will make a girl give up on a man she truely want to be with.

Okay nah.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2013
chidyhels: Mr pastor,the truth is that you dont deserve this gal,wat u need is a pretender.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2013
Chidyhels, am a pastor remember what do u think wld be the reaction if tmro pple see my wife supposedly a pastors wife with a guy who is not a practicing xtain buying suya and gusting. Besides here is a lady who wld be getti g married in a matter of months. How wld she feel if I also decide to go out with a female neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2013
They ended up not going out yesterday,, they wld be going on the suya date today.I am yet to confront her I want to be properly informed, so I don't do what I will regret..guys pls I still need to hear frm u. I thought once a lady is getting married certain male friendship shld be done away with or at least introduce ur husband to them if they are worth keeping. I am a pastor there are certain things I don't need frrm my wife. Actions like these could negatively affect my ministry.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2013
Maybe my fiancee doesn't realize what it takes to be a pastors wife.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by lolaluv1(f): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2013
^^
Mr Pastor. What happened to asking your marriage counsellors and mentors for advice? Rather than coming to romance section?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by ITbomb(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2013
lola.luv:
^^
Mr Pastor. What happened to asking your marriage counsellors and mentors for advice? Rather than coming to romance section?
What happened to keeping your mouth shut because you have nothing to say?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by RoyalRoy(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2013
ITbomb:
Spot on...you are really the bomb
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
They ended up not going out yesterday,, they wld be going on the suya date today.I am yet to confront her I want to be properly informed, so I don't do what I will regret..guys pls I still need to hear frm u. I thought once a lady is getting married certain male friendship shld be done away with or at least introduce ur husband to them if they are worth keeping. I am a pastor there are certain things I don't need frrm my wife. Actions like these could negatively affect my ministry.

I think it depends on the relationship between ur gal nd the guy in question. If they've been too close for comfort in the past, just tell her politely that you don't agree with the suya date. Nd stop this whole thing about pastor's wife and breaking up with her if she insists on going on the date. There should be a level of trust between you and the girl you want to marry, such that this should not be a big deal. But as per nigerian guyz and their fears, you can just tell her and if she's reasonable enough, she'll avoid such next time. I don't think telling her to cancel this particular date makes sense again since you didn't object since yesterday. Just let her go on this one and don't mind those people saying she'z slipping away, for God's sake, it's just suya. When she comes back, talk to her nicely about it and i hope she would consider.

As someone pointed out before, any girl that slips away from you because of a 'suya date' does not worth the whole thing in the first instance. Just relax, and see the picture for what it is. It's just a 'suya date'

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think it depends on the relationship between ur gal nd the guy in question. If they've been too close for comfort in the past, just tell her politely that you don't agree with the suya date. Nd stop this whole thing about pastor's wife and breaking up with her if she insists on going on the date. There should be a level of trust between you and the girl you want to marry, such that this should not be a big deal. But as per nigerian guyz and their fears, you can just tell her and if she's reasonable enough, she'll avoid such next time. I don't think telling her to cancel this particular date makes sense again since you didn't object since yesterday. Just let her go on this one and don't mind those people saying she'z slipping away, for God's sake, it's just suya. When she comes back, talk to her nicely about it and i hope she would consider.

As someone pointed out before, any girl that slips away from you because of a 'suya date' does not worth the whole thing in the first instance. Just relax, and see the picture for what it is. It's just a 'suya date'
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2013
My dear this is d issue, I don't know d guy. Honestly I knew him then I won't have any issues. Besides experience has thought me that most guys don't do stuff for girls without expecting something in return. However I wld take ur advice and do as u say. Thanks am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
My dear this is d issue, I don't know d guy. Honestly I knew him then I won't have any issues. Besides experience has thought me that most guys don't do stuff for girls without expecting something in return. However I wld take ur advice and do as u say. Thanks am grateful.

Do u trust your babe?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2013
lola.luv:
^^
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :

Glad you still know that. cheesy
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Look at you discussing your insecurities on nairaland, able to share your fears and thoughts that concern you and your woman yet unable to communicate with your fiancee. Go tell her all you've typed here a solid,lasting relationship with capacity for sustainable growth requires the courage to be vulnerable which is what you are avoiding being vulnerable. Remember this is the woman you share the rest of your waka with,she will also explain to you why she does not see it as a big deal and then you reach a compromise or not.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2013
I agree with IT bomb. U can as well stay out of the conversation. I mean God used a donkey to speak to balaam in the bible, he used signs to convince pharaoh to let isreal go. He cld as well use nairalanders too. Besides who told u there are no marriage counsellors on nairaland. Or where do u think they get d stories they use to spice up their sermons. cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by lolaluv1(f): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2013
ITbomb:

That is my opinion/advice and I said it.
Have a problem with that? Your headache.cheesy
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Veerodman: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
I do not know what kind of preacher you are but if she is indeed your woman and she knows you are going to marry her than "Hell No"she does not get to go to this function no matter what it is..But the question is..are you sure she is planning to marry you ? I think not...

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by lolaluv1(f): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
I agree with IT bomb. U can as well stay out of the conversation. I mean God used a donkey to speak to balaam in the bible, he used signs to convince pharaoh to let isreal go. He cld as well use nairalanders too. Besides who told u there are no marriage counsellors on nairaland. Or where do u think they get d stories they use to spice up their sermons. cool

Of course you will agree, 'pastor'.wink
Funny how you all are jumping about. A little case of 'truth hurts' perhaps?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by sexybash(f): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
Thanks my brother, however, my biggest worry is she may want to continue with going on casual dates even after marriage. Since I am not cool with such things isn't it better I let her know my stand now.
propose to her first den start planning marriage before you can monitor her movement but what is wrong with all this guys sef? na wa oh or are yo suprised that a pastors wife to be is going on a date?[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by OCTAVO: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2013
This suya thread is still rocking? shocked
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

Do u trust your babe?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Yes.thing is she has a child from a previous failed relationship.and she cld be naïve very naïve. Like when I started becoming too friendly she never suspected I had intentions.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2013
andromida: Look at you discussing your insecurities on nairaland, able to share your fears and thoughts that concern you and your woman yet unable to communicate with your fiancee. Go tell her all you've typed here a solid,lasting relationship with capacity for sustainable growth requires the courage to be vulnerable which is what you are avoiding being vulnerable. Remember this is the woman you share the rest of your waka with,she will also explain to you why she does not see it as a big deal and then you reach a compromise or not.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2013
Andromida I owe u big time for this . Thanks a million times.actually I am having a heart to heart talk with her already, wld keep u guys posted.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
Yes.thing is she has a child from a previous failed relationship.and she cld be naïve very naïve. Like when I started becoming too friendly she never suspected I had intentions.

you jst stated the root of your fears.. Thank u 4 coming out clean.
Have u eva told her these weak point of her,and how to avoid reoccurrance?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Veerodman: I do not know what kind of preacher you are but if she is indeed your woman and she knows you are going to marry her than "Hell No"she does not get to go to this function no matter what it is..But the question is..are you sure she is planning to marry you ? I think not...
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Bro nice one there. Am into evangelism and healing. The seriousnesss of my ministry does not give room for this kind of mess.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by ITbomb(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2013
lola.luv:

That is my opinion/advice and I said it.
Have a problem with that? Your headache.cheesy
*checking her name on my record*
You are in.
Expect more from me everywhere you go
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by sexybash(f): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
really den you have enough work to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs She Really Wants You / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? / What My Junior Brother Drew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.