Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (399417 Views)

The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by favourmic(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
A friend of mine was in a relationship with this guy, Things have been a lil rocky lately. They kind of took a break & are back together. During their "break" she slept with another guy. When a guy has sex with a girl, can he tell if she's been with someone else? "She ask me" I don't mean emotionly, I mean physically speaking...etc

Can we guys know or not?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by dulux07(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
U can, by d way she walks, but doesnt tell at all times
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by donholy28(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
For d beginners u can tell...but 4 d badoos forget it...dem don upgrade

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by favourmic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abege lick their secret out....lolz

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can tell but you can never be so sure. It takes a special intelligence to know from her body language.

10 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Crazi3Dharay: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
some fuçkaholics can definitely tell. lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by rawtouch: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
There are tell tale signs when you try to initiate sex with her..

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by favourmic(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
rawtouch:
There are tell tale signs when you try to initiate sex with her..

Which signs is it
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by boss1310(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
so many ways to know.now you young guns sit down and read this
1,it depends on the time diffrence;from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there
if its in few minutes or hours you will know(from the the odour or strenght of her V lips
2,the kind and size of JB on the other guy and the elasticity of the kitten on the girl.
3,the intensity and frequency of the sex between them
4,this one is emotional,a girl who has been faithful and really do love you will have a diffrent countenance to how she used to be in the past
but if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by czarr(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
I guess it depends on the runz level of the babe na.. runz gal get grade oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Pineapp: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
1,it depends on the time diffrence;from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there
if its in few minutes or hours you will know(from the the odour or strenght of her V lips
2,the kind and size of JB on the other guy and the elasticity of the kitten on the girl.
4,this one is emotional,a girl who has been faithful and really do love you will have a diffrent countenance to how she used to be in the past
but if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly
This should be in your CV..
Double experience certified.

27 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by boss1310(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pineapp:
This should be in your CV.. Double experience certified.
haa noo abeg
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by favourmic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:

I salute o
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Engrpj(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
favourmic:
A friend of mine was in a relationship with this guy, Things have been a lil rocky lately. They kind of took a break & are back together. During their "break" she slept with another guy. When a guy has sex with a girl, can he tell if she's been with someone else? "She ask me" I don't mean emotionly, I mean physically speaking...etc

Can we guys know or not?

If d guy's D!ck is larger than her boyfrnd's own and he's experienced in DAT field. he will Ku Ku know.... but if d guy has a smaller john Thomas than the Boyfnd's own...den he will never detect....

2 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by timilehing(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some women glows after sex, it's so easy to spot for experience pro like me

2 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
I'm learning things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
czarr:
I guess it depends on the runz level of the babe na..
runz gal get grade oo
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by eyeon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
GOOGLE, I heard can help you.
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by czarr(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
.....loool,you too like laff eh,notin do you jare grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by ezeeade: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
u can,by reading her facial expession.
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
czarr:
.....loool,you too like laff eh,notin do you jare grin
Na una hand I wan learn ooooo cheesy

See as I sit down for this thread cheesy
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by zealot4me(f): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
following
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by decisive(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can know,though it depends.
1) If she's just had it,if it was an enjoyable one,she becomes tired,drowsy and gives various excuses. If it wasn't an enjoyable one she had,her face becomes flushed with a mixture of joy of you helping her and sadness of being roused without satisfaction. In this case,she may agree having sex with you. So do you know?
It is important to tell you,time difference matters. Sex a woman had within 24hrs is easy to know. For steamy hot season,even if she cleans up and wear perfume,you can detect from body odour. Why? While having steamy sex,her sweat pores are opened,the guy sweat enters her body pores just as hers enters into his. You can tell the difference from her usual body odour.
Apart from that,the degree of tenderness of V is another give away. Even if she claims she is aroused by your touch, you can verify through how she looks and reacts when touch her. Now,if she's had sex within the last 24hrs,her V in and out,no matter how much firmness cream she uses,because easily softened. Quite soon,you feel you are thrusting again a quantity of sperm already poured in. The V may be firm at the tip but can't be equally firm inside.
Apart from that,she loses heat quickly. She becomes more tired,you feel she's sick.
Whether she had steamy sex or not,when she had sex before she comes to you,the passion dies quickly.
Enough said now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by komzyb(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
I c..dis is wonderful
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by mrham03(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
o.p, ask the ladies, they are in the best position to answer. For me there is no way to know unless u hire a personal Investigator.
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Ginaz(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
yea, you can. just buy a video camera and insert inside. *hiss* undecided

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
lol grin
u tried but if i tell u frm my perspective guys will b like it's bcus i'm guilty of it.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Signs to look for to know she just had Sex or she has cheated. it take 5 of this to be reliable. I took this frm my past conversations and clues frm some ladies. is not frm Myself cuz i'm a virgin. and also is not totally true.

1 Check her cloth if it's rough or stained

2 Check her body language for clues. She might be looking arround on people's faces to find out if people arround d vicinity r aware of anything.

3. Study how she walks. if she walk fast No Sex but if her walking style is weaken and slow she might have done it lipsrsealed or check if she remain indoor or alone for a lenghty period of time

u knw ladies after raising their legs for 2 minutes it will take another 30 minutes bf it is put back to normal lol.

4.Check if she tries to re-atrange her hair style back to normal or smoothing, robbing her hair with her hands. this is a sign that it was the guy ontop grin while ur gal was below.

5 her eyes will dilate with a dull face

6 Go and Smell her undercloths/undies also check if she removed/change any or wash any immediately

7 Check for signs of guilt on her face

8 Ask if she's having money or gift on her. If yes ask who give it to her and study her body language.

9.She might ask u about ur other GFs jokingly or to accertain if u r with sombody else. d idea is dat, she has cheated but will not like u to do d same to her when she hasnt broken up with u.

10.She might start asking u for more gifts, Money, R.Cards. that's if she love her new guy than you. and wants to get u to break up with her

11. Go thru her chat, watsaap,call, Facebook history.

12. If She doesn't want to have sex with you for like two months or more. this is to knw if she's pregnant frm d last sex she had, so she can tell who fathered her child. but however she can't still bleep dis dude she's cheating with.

pardon my grammars i'll not re-check for error

17 Likes

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by 2dice(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
well you can't tell .... ALOM can do things ....except maybe she is still a Beginner
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by peeparty(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
this my area of speacialization

1 Like

Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by AsanwaKC(f): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
story..story..ohh
Re: Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? by afanide: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:
Signs to look for to know she just had Sex or she has cheated. it take 5 of this to be reliable. I took this frm my past conversations and clues frm some ladies. is not frm Myself cuz i'm a virgin. and also is not totally true.

1 Check her cloth if it's rough or stained

2 Check her body language for clues. She might be looking arround on people's faces to find out if people arround d vicinity r aware of anything.

3. Study how she walks. if she walk fast No Sex but if her walking style is weaken and slow she might have done it lipsrsealed or check if she remain indoor or alone for a lenghty period of time

u knw ladies after raising their legs for 2 minutes it will take another 30 minutes bf it is put back to normal lol.

4.Check if she tries to re-atrange her hair style back to normal or smoothing, robbing her hair with her hands. this is a sign that it was the guy ontop grin while ur gal was below.

5 her eyes will dilate with a dull face

6 Go and Smell her undercloths/undies also check if she removed/change any or wash any immediately

7 Check for signs of guilt on her face

8 Ask if she's having money or gift on her. If yes ask who give it to her and study her body language.

9.She might ask u about ur other GFs jokingly or to accertain if u r with sombody else. d idea is dat, she has cheated but will not like u to do d same to her when she hasnt broken up with u.

10.She might start asking u for more gifts, Money, R.Cards. that's if she love her new guy than you. and wants to get u to break up with her

11. Go thru her chat, watsaap,call, Facebook history.

12. If She doesn't want to have sex with you for like two months or more. this is to knw if she's pregnant frm d last sex she had, so she can tell who fathered her child. but however she can't still bleep dis dude she's cheating with.

pardon my grammars i'll not re-check for error

What else causes High Blood Pressure? This is for those in need of HPB.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.