Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735361 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
abeg mazi omenuko,0kwa ima na ihe na ato uto na egbu egbu dat is if dis is the life u r still living undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Danhumprey:
I hope dat 'someone' no be me undecided

you're one of them actually, and well deserved the lashing too angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2013
princesa:

Get thee behind me, Stranger grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Danhumprey: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
princesa:

It's funny how I kip getting into a fight with u. U know what? I love fighting with u.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Danhumprey: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Get thee behind me, Stranger grin
LMAO@stranger. I think you mean something else! wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
@danhumpery and yellow_mosquito

before i glare at you guyz and clench my fist angry

let me ask

are you guyz my admirers?cheesy cheesy

but if not! Then... angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
princesa: @danhumpery and yellow_mosquito

before i glare at you guyz and clench my fist angry

let me ask

are you guyz my admirers?cheesy cheesy

but if not! Then... angry

With the venom wey dey comot from your mouth, I prefer all the things wey dey involved with mosquito life.

Princesa the venomous spitter
angry angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

With the venom wey dey comot from your mouth, I prefer all the things wey dey involved with mosquito life.

Princesa the venomous spitter
angry angry

i love that name cheesy

am a bit cool now, if not you will be swimming in bloody rhymes angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2013
My birthday thread!
See you there!

www.nairaland.com/1364539/birthday-wishes
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sucesssmyles: 1:08am On Jul 19, 2013
kiss @mazi. Gui, is it just me? U kept me reading.smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2013
i dey wait 4 more write ups oh so no make me loose ma small patience tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
have been readin dis story ever since morning.. d ish na die.... thumbs up mazi....

abeg dis story don finish like this??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by charismah(f): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Make you come dey bully me for updates hourly grin

Mazi when do we get to read another tale.........pls this is really interesting don't spoil the fun
U d bhaddest writer av ever seen...
U shud take dat as a career.....expecting a new tale
Fankz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2013
charismah:
Mazi when do we get to read another tale.........pls this is really interesting don't spoil the fun
U d bhaddest writer av ever seen...
U shud take dat as a career.....expecting a new tale
Fankz

Thanks. About the career advice, I will speak with my manager about that #winks#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Zamoni15(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
9ice one
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bros, you re mouthed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Isiterere(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013

Mazi
Mazi
Mazi
Though I saw the story a week ago , but am through with now.
You actually did a wonderful job on the story line, moving steadily to the PPA story ....
Greateeeeeeest kudos to you...

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Serendipity: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Cassey was seated far from the school auditorium, close to the university demonstration secondary school. It was poles away from the auditorium. She directed me to her location and I couldn't help but imagine why they were parked so far from the main event.

"Its my dad's style. He plans to leave early, and claims someone might park behind him and block him from leaving the event when he wants to go. He will be forced to stay till the end.

We walked towards the car and she opened it and got inside the back seat.

"You have your dad's keys?".

"Yea, I told them I wanted to come and rest here".

The car parked at a lonely place, there was a solar powered street light few meters from the car. Its light illuminated the inside of the car a bit.

"Its very boring inside there. And the show just started, I guess there's going to be a long wait".

I looked around, outside the car to check the surrounding. It was very lonely out there. The security guys were at the main parking lot, you can sight them directing cars and ushering in delegates.

Cassey and I talked for a long time. She told me how I changed her body system after the first day we had s'e'x.

"How did I do that", I asked innocently.

"I don't really know, but something I couldn't explain happened deep inside me".

-she had an or'g'a.sm! I will be damned if it was her first time of experiencing such-

"It was as if I felt sick the next day. My body was just reacting somewhere".

-Definitely a first time of o-rg'as.m-

"You had an o'r'ga'sm", I informed her, "and it was your first time, that's why your body reacted that way".

"Is that what happens whenever a girl has an o'r'ga'sm?", she asked.

"No, its not same for all girls, but to some girls, it happens like that".

"What causes it", she asked, so eager to learn.

"Well, during o'rg'as'm, the female hormone oestrogen is released into the body. Sometimes, due to the intensity of the org'a's.m or when you experience double or'ga'sm in succession, excess oestrogen could be released, and it causes slight disturbance in the body ph".

She was quite, so I continued.

"Its the same hormonal release during o'rg'a'sm that makes you sleep off after a good s'e'x".

"How did you know all these?", she asked, rather too serious.

"I must have read it in a book or something. Have you heard of the myth that girls that have raw unprotected se'x tend to have large hips and breasts?" I asked.

"Yes, is it true?".

"Its not entirely true. A girl can have natural big hips or breast, oestrogen produces female physical and sexual characteristics. So its natural, but can be enhanced through sex. Its not the raw sp'e'rms that enters the veegee that enhances it though, its the oestrogen that is released into the blood after a good sex that enhances it. So a girl that has frequent sex, even protected sex, has a high chance of having enhanced physical and sexual characteristics".

"Professor woman-anatomy!", she exclaimed and we both laughed.
=
Who said that oestrogen is released during orgasm or sex?
-
Or better still that sex makes women have larger bosoms or hips?
-
Or that orgasm causes some bodily reactions? It's a damn myth.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by captaincaleb(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2013
yah
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Serendipity:
=
Who said that oestrogen is released during orgasm or sex?
-
Or better still that sex makes women have larger bosoms or hips?
-
Or that orgasm causes some bodily reactions? It's a damn myth.

Oh, really! Tell me more about the myth. Did it include the fact that constant use of the dckk makes it bigger and turgid? cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sotenna(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
worwor wetin you dey find for this fellowship?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by olatunji390(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Interesting. Kudos to the head behind this work. Heading to the ppa part
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by spookydee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank you so much MAZI for your post.. just got thru the entire story today.. i had to use up almost 3 and a half hours at the cafe... thanks a lot
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by folahann(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2013
Oya update now. Mazi update
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kennykg(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

The concluding part is in another thread; PPA.
yeyeee my head ooooo. I don read finish mazi abeg which jazz u use coz me no dey read long post but i finish dis one. I noticed at sum point narrated according to mazi n d ugly one view ?y? . Abeg wer d ppa thread dey....nice write up bro
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by oladamian: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
mshew
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by murphyjames(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mazi, u are a very baaaad boy.. Nice story.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by yeleakinyele(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
i don't know if i should call you uncle mazi, mr. mazi, bro mazi or daddy mazi. All i know is that you have succeeded in making me write again. But i know you are better o *lifts cap* I hope you read my first post, coming out tomorrow. Once again, thanks for bringing me back to writing.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Trippledots(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Ermm.... Hi,

Pls im a new member of NL but an old guest. #smiles# pls i have a little ish with posting on some threads. I am told that i cant post there for now, and i should try again in a weeks time, but i can post here so pls is there something im not doing right, should i just sit ma ar§e dwn and wait, or what? Thanks anyone.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by siralos135: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.