Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735481 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
I guess all updates and comments after 10th Jan was lost in the nairaland attack!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by lisnitch(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2014
hellioooooo *voice echoing
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Giftedstan(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
nobody forsake you. Na you de forsake us on Sundays.

seriously, i wudnt mind knowing d person behind d mask @ nobody. Plz.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mazi, you are such a great talent to literature.... I came across this thread yesterday and to God be the glory I finished up to page 128 is not easy at all lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2014
frankben4real: Mazi, you are such a great talent to literature.... I came across this thread yesterday and to God be the glory I finished up to page 128 is not easy at all lol

Thanks for the complement; I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Olamilekan08(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by emmasonadx(m): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Really interesting write-up...
@Mazi please do keep the pen moving
Thanks for the knowledge!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Coolval22com: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Mazi your story is now all over facebook. I hope you permitted all the pages using your story to gain fans
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Coolval22com: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Thanks for this. Been trying to wade-off plagiarist messing up my work all over the net. That page is not the only one, I've been battling with a lot of them.

Maybe I'll just ask the mods to delete this thread!
all you need to do is to submit copyright report to facebook. They will take care of the rest. You can PM me if you have more questions.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Slowpois0n: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
So Mazi. where is the part 2 of this story? what happend after the lady You and Chifawu met inside left?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by chii8(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everyone,pls someone should give me a link to the story -PPA,thanks
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chicent(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
chii8: Hello everyone,pls someone should give me a link to the story -PPA,thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by suyamasta(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
wow Mazi u r talented i just finished reading! im goin 2 start part 3 now Kudos!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by holyboss: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Damn! I had a lot of fun reading ur work man smiley It got my eyes glued to my phone for a whole 24hrs undecided The first sex escapade with ms Enoh was hell! "Spend the night with me" that line was dope for d moment grin it got ma d'kk fighting my pant

Nd d whole tin with d Ugly one was a crazy fun smiley Just 4 condomz left #ThumbsUp

Yal d bomb man

**run outta thread** **Grab alomo plus remmy matin** **Grab 4 condomz nd off to part 3 smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zimoni(f): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice story Bro Omenuko.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Hibiscuss(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can't seem to find any story on this thread but comments. Can someone help out?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kingkoboko: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Mazi Omenuko, u need 2 self-publish dis story on createspace & smashwords. Trust me bro. U'l make a lot of money sellin ur e-books on smashwords. U go make beta money 4rm those wey go buy d hardcopy on createspace.

Pls b proactive in ur fight against plaigarism. because dem no dey giv up at all.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Timtale: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Great story telling skills, fair suspense, yet thrilling storyline - captivating. But, need for twists and a bit of character development. Also, check spellings and tenses.

kudos Maxi. I had love to read you more brother.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by bizzle109: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
i have been stuck with finding out more stories after the second page on this thread but i all i could i find is comments ...did they get deleted?....please help out
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
bizzle109:
i have been stuck with finding out more stories after the second page on this thread but i all i could i find is comments ...did they get deleted?....please help out

I removed them.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by HDoc(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2015
I jus finish readin & I'm jus smilin dis is d best story I've read so far
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by merasnipes(f): 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
Pls Maxi hw can I get d link 2 dis story? Jst read d 1st page. Pls help
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:16pm On May 02, 2015
merasnipes:
Pls Maxi hw can I get d link 2 dis story? Jst read d 1st page. Pls help

I'll post the link later.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:01am On May 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

I'll post the link later.
can I copy the story to my blog? Will acknowledge you as the writer.
Check my blog out
www.lifestyletonight..com
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
Segeggs:
can I copy the story to my blog? Will acknowledge you as the writer.
Check my blog out

No please, I've had enough fights with bloggers already who tried copying it; thats why I had some of the pages removed.

Hope you understand.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

No please, I've had enough fights with bloggers already who tried copying it; thats why I had some of the pages removed.

Hope you understand.
I understand.

Well, if you've got any short story I can copy, do let me know.

Thanks
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:50pm On May 04, 2015
Segeggs:
I understand.

Well, if you've got any short story I can copy, do let me know.

Thanks

Do you really want to blog or you just want to copy and paste? Blogging is not a thing to be lazy about. Contents makes a good blog and you dont want to rely on copy and paste for your blog contents, else it will be like one of those many other blogs out there.

You've got to find something unique...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Do you really want to blog or you just want to copy and paste? Blogging is not a thing to be lazy about. Contents makes a good blog and you dont want to rely on copy and paste for your blog contents, else it will be like one of those many other blogs out there.

You've got to find something unique...
thanks man.

I don't do copy and paste; I just want to have a story by you on my blog cos that nysc story of yours rent the air in my hostel when we were preparing for service. The story really overwhelmed a fellow I introduced it to, to the extent of him being dubbed mazi omenuko till today.

Check my blog to see that am simply me. grin

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
Segeggs:
thanks man.

I don't do copy and paste; I just want to have a story by you on my blog cos that nysc story of yours rent the air in my hostel when we were preparing for service. The story really overwhelmed a fellow I introduced it to, to the extent of him being dubbed mazi omenuko till today.

Check my blog to see that am simply me. grin

Wow, thats nice. I'm honored...I've got many short stories; when you are ready, inform me so i prep u on the right reverencing approved by me wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.