Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735897 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Wow, thats nice. I'm honored...I've got many short stories; when you are ready, inform me so i prep u on the right reverencing approved by me wink
am ever ready o!

Now won't be bad.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by merasnipes(f): 9:21am On May 05, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

I'll post the link later.
Ok tnx am waiting
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Danpersie31(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jice(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
End of the series?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
BIKO WAIT AH AH NA ONLY MAZI WAKA COME. I JUST HELD D PHONE FOR DAY WHEN I HAVE EQUITY AND TRUST EXAM TO WRITE,EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMPLAINING ABOUT ME NOT GIVIN HER TIME.CHAI DARIS GOD OH THIS THIN DAT MAZI IS DOIN HERE.BIKO OFF TO THE PPA LEVEL TO KNOW HOW CHIFAWU WAS DISVIRGIN.
<grabs pop corn>
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mayor20(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
I remember did trend 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Leiykong(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2015
At Last!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by echibuzor: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2015
MaziOmenuko , I wanted to read this story again only to find pages removed. Do you have a blog where I can go read it? Thanks.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
echibuzor:
MaziOmenuko , I wanted to read this story again only to find pages removed. Do you have a blog where I can go read it? Thanks.

I will soon replace the removed pages...

Thanks for following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Geophem(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Thanks for following
bros pls do ASAP i want to read this Epic again
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Megadon109(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mazi, I just saw thread today. but i can only read comments, without the main story. please how may i get a full copy of this your story? either soft or hard copy?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by viclawz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Thanks for following
what happened to the story nah...plz replace oh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mccoy47(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok. So I have finally read the most popular private thread ever on NL! grin grin grin

Oga Mazi! You are the Biggest Baddest Boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 14teenK: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Thanks for following
Oga mazi wat happened.... Can't find some pages of this ur nice story I also checked your blog, and its still not there cry embarassed although their are still many interesting ones their.....I sincerely want too complete this one how or were do I read up ,?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Antwahnyboy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
April 2016..... Had 2 comment baba nice write up..... U 2much...bad guy.. . Tony mshelia
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by SujiAndrew(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by authenticizzy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=14207543][/quote] love your story,never thought i could read all of it.nice one bro
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Dhara12(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
first tym reader...

never read d whole story though...

buh @mazi i need a link or blog where i can read d whole story and d missing ones...

Thanks bro!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by snezBaba: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thanks for following
Boss aw we go take read d thing.we don take God beg
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fidelismaria: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
pls mention me wen u replace the removed pages
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
pls mention me wen u replace the removed pages
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2016
"Isn't it too early to start drinking?" I asked him and he grinned at the other end. I knew that grin, he does it anytime he's doing something mischievous. What is he up to this time around.

]lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Antwahnyboy:
April 2016..... Had 2 comment baba nice write up..... U 2much...bad guy.. . Tony mshelia
lwkmd
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
This last It didn't mean anything, not until I stepped out of the joint and saw Wangu walking into an opposite joint with a guy. . .

He was actually holding her waist as they walked into the restaurant. . .
lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by donsamtex(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Best pieces on NL so far it was actually my first. It's because of this story I actually had to register with NL. Mazi of life. I learnt so much sexually. I would really love to read again. N I miss the Ugly one grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by bindosky1998(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
ITbomb:

I dont think you would be successful because
Mazi is not gay
got me laughing out loud
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by bindosky1998(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
close the door behind you. You won't be missed.
help me tell am abeg
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Zadok407(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omo this thread still dey.I learnt alot from this thread.Well composed Mazi.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ulu45: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
this story was d bomb dat year oh. mazi abeg why some pages dey miss now. pls do u have a link for d full story? Help a fan
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by vincentjk(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is an epistle o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chicent(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2017
Nazi omenuko
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by fidelson(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
bonjovi12:
mazi hi,
I Ve been a nairaland regular for months now but I have not commented on more than a couple of posts.

I want to say that your posts make an interesting read,especially as you are been pressured to churn out updates regularly.

I ll be brutally honest with u here for your own good.

You'd agree that you are an amateur writer and I'm certain that you write just for the fun of it,and ofcourse to relay your experience whether real or fictional or a mixture of both.

That's fine.like I said interesting and tremendously entertaining.

But please do not for a single second consider yourself to be a serious writer.I'm a afraid you are not even close.

You have got serious potentials,and I must say passion.but if you really intend to be a serious writer you must take writing courses.

You need to work on your plot development,characterization,your writing technique and your delivery needs to be fine tuned.

Some may ask why I am saying ask these.#no hating#
The reason is that I do not want you to be carried away by the praises of your fans and make the mistake of thinking that you can put out a serious work out there that would be read by serious writers and literary critics.

In the form that you are presently in, your ego might be crushed by their criticism and you may lose confidence in yourself and your abilities.

You can do better.

Just saying.Regards every one

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.