Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737403 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ykwtd: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please i dey wait for your update jare... Am salivating here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
Btw, u can also put in some mucus into Ur condoms and present them as proof.. Or do u guys carry out any sort of test to determine the true contents of Ur used condoms? Lol

Its easy to know a used condom. Let me give you a hint;
A used condom is fully stretched to its maximum lenght. Also, the width of a used condom is bigger than an unused condom due to elasticity, tensile stress and strain.

Therefore, the Young modullus of a used condom can be easily determine by the ratio of its stress to strain, as long as its elastic limit is not exceeded - the applications of hooke's law becomes handy here.

What has your boyfriend been teaching you? Hope you're about to dump his broke a'r's'egrin

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ykwtd: Please i dey wait for your update jare... Am salivating here

Sorry, I don't do updates on sunday. Check back in few hours time.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by salaudol(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
salaudol: Good job Mazi. U have started giving me sleepless nights again. I have been following your work from "the diary"
But Mazi,, is it that u deliberatly ignored or you forgot about telling us what your coded roommate told Booeing 249 that averted the looming crises.
Please am waiting.

Mazi, ordinary followers like me are invisible abi !!! U only answer the'VIP's'. Please quote and reply me so as to feel relevant. Or else............ I go change am for you ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by egubere: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hi, every one, pls I don't knw if u guys culd help me wit a recent c v format. Thanks
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ifyeky(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op, u r jz too much. Kip it up
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fathai(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
I must let yhu know that u gat a great talent in yhu......nah nah nah..i cant be silent forever....i comend ur effort.....esottaa!!! grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its easy to know a used condom. Let me give you a hint;
A used condom is fully stretched to its maximum lenght. Also, the width of a used condom is bigger than an unused condom due to elasticity, tensile stress and strain.

Therefore, the Young modullus of a used condom can be easily determine by the ratio of its stress to strain, as long as its elastic limit is not exceeded - the applications of hooke's law becomes handy here.

What has your boyfriend been teaching you? Hope you're about to dump his broke a'r's'egrin

That's a good lecture for u @hotnaijababe, so you know what's in wink

Hehehehehe...yung modullus...That exam was tough for me then o. #team work something# cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fathai(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
egubere: Hi, every one, pls I don't knw if u guys culd help me wit a recent c v format. Thanks
hey..oya alele...go to bussines center....or go and open new thread for that.....abeg abeg dont disturb tinzs here....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by salaudol(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi, I never sleep now!! Monday is not sabbath.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Xtranoble: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Viewing this topic:
kosebinu(m),
mentorken05(m),
Damolee(m) and 1
guest(s)
PEOPLE are waiting oh. This is monday 18th.@ mazi abi Chief
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:22am On Feb 18, 2013
salaudol:

Mazi, ordinary followers like me are invisible abi !!! U only answer the'VIP's'. Please quote and reply me so as to feel relevant. Or else............ I go change am for you ooooooo.

Chairman!!! Abeg no change am for me. You na my personal person nau. Who go buy my vip ticket if u change am for me nau

You're not invincible, I dey see you in 3-D

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2013
camp life 10...link coming soon

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2013
dis ugly guy fast pas u ooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ozor1: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2013
Lets hear what ujchief has to say too
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Abali1(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Am very sure the ugly one came with a Doctor's permit and that the military guys are aware of his health issues.
I equally had mine when I served but I joined in doing all the morning parade and man O war stuffs. Even going on endurance trek. It was all fun.
Mazi carry go, I dey folo you bumper to bumper.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zasika(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Great story!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by stylesco: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Very nice story mazi.
Stumbled on the thread and started reading from the beginning.
You are a very good writer. The story is every man's fantasy and puts the female folk down a lot..like some toy for sexual gratification.
I think women deserve more respect.
Anyways its your story.
Very nice writing stlye makes it more intresting and easy to read.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2013

I was going to call off the wager if he brings out a used condom! How on earth can that happen!

This morning??

I watched as he approached and brought out a paper!

Thank goodness! At least it wasn't a condom. But what's in the paper? I hope its not a sworn court affidavit that states he slept with a girl that morning.

"What's that?", I asked.

"Its my medical papers". He answered.

I was relieved.

"When did you leave the parade?", I asked.
"After that camp commandant made his speech", he answered, "just flashed the paper and walked away".

"What medial condition do you have?", I asked. It took him a lot of time before he could reply, like he was contemplating whether to tell me or not.

"Its fake", he smiled at me. "I faked it from a medical centre at home. I will use it for my re-deployment later on".

It wasn't strange for people to fake medical papers, but something tells me he was hiding something.

I let it go, if there was something he wasn't telling me, he can keep it to himself.

We talked for some time. I asked him his school and course of study. It was the first time I really got to know him better. He was easy going and funny.

"Where do you stay to f'u'ckk", I had to ask him. I have been wondering about that ever since. It bordered me that he changed the rules and insisted f'u'cking oge was not going to count anymore. I didn't have any other idea where or how I was going to f'u'ckk again. Delta kitchen restaurant was oge's rendezvous, the cook was her friend and only allowed us use there because of oge. I dare not take another girl there. I wondered where the ugly one was getting his groove on. He seemed to be well connected in camp already.

"At a friend's place off camp", he informed me.

He intends leaving camp whenever he wants to f'uc'ckk. Seems he had it all worked out. He was already a step ahead of me. Among the two major factors challenging the wager: girls and venue, he has worked out the venue. Its only a matter of time before he would work out the girls.
As for me, venue was going to be a major challenge. I can find a way to sort out myself when it comes to girls.

I took my bath and returned to see oge's and jane's missed calls. I called jane back and she complained about my attitude of not contacting her.

"You don't even want to know if the sickness later killed me", she complained. I laugh at her joke and apologised for my attitude. I promised to call her later.

The biggle was blown, we were to gather at the parade ground, venue for the opening ceremony. The military men started their usual 'move it' and 'double up' shouts and we left.

Ms Enoh called me almost immediately. I had totally forgotten she asked me to meet her after the morning parade.

"It seems you enjoy getting my calls", she said as I picked her call. She didn't sound angry so I was a bit relieved.

"I went to freshen up at the hostel", I answered her.

"Come to the office". She said as she hung up.
I redirected my movement from the parade ground to her office/room.

I met an elderly woman at the office seated at the second desk. She must be the one sharing the office and room with ms enoh. Her baby was sleeping peacefully at a cradle beside her. She seems to have a hard time with the content of the file she was holding. She kept staring at it even as I greeted.
I walked in and sat at ms enoh's sit. Ms Enoh came out from the inner room much later. She wore a suit and I guessed she was fully dressed for the occasion. She was actually looking bright and happy, it made her good looks more obvious. She looked at the foodflask on her desk surprisingly like it was not supposed to be there.

"Have you eaten", she asked me and I shook my head.
"You can take that", she said pointing at the flask. I opened it and noticed it was the same food served at the kitchen that was inside the flask.

"You don't like it?" She asked.

It was jellof rice, with meat as large as my smallest finger. It was evidently local rice. Since I might be busy all through the day, I better put something in my stomach.

"I will manage", I replied as she smiled and sat beside me. She brought out a bundle of files from her drawer and a thick cover notebook. Inside the notebook was the names of all the platoon members, with lines ruled to provide spaces for the attendance to be recorded. She directed me on how to mark the attendance.
Next was another file containing names of some corpers and their Kg number. It was the list of those that took an official permission to travel out of camp.
She briefed me on what to do.

The baby at the cradle started crying and the woman at the opposite desk went to attend to her.
Few minutes later, she left with the baby. I wanted to ask who she was, but had to hold it down. I finished the food as ms enoh went inside to drop some of the files she had. I started updating the attendance booklet. She joined me at the desk, turned on her laptop and started playing sodoku. The mp3 player on the laptop was playing some Avril Lavaigne songs and she mouthed the wording perfectly.
"You like rock", I asked her.
"Yes, they are my favourite", she replied. "What of you?", she asked.
"I don't have a favourite, I just like good music: whether its R and B, rock, blues or hip-hop, just give me a good sound track and lyrics and we're good to go".
She looked at me and smiled.
I watched her smile at me. Something made me to continue the stare, she was being extra friendly this morning. I wondered if it was due to the opening ceremony or what. She caught me staring at her and didn't say anything. Avril's 'happy ending' was playing and I joined her to sing it, at least the chorus. She was impressed that I could sing the song so well. She walked into the room again, I watched her a'r's'e as she walked past me. There really was something about her that morning I couldn't explain. She smiled more, talked to me more, was more friendly. Maybe she needed company. Does it have anything to do with the lady that just returned?

"Who was the lady on the desk", I asked.
"Deployment officer", she answered.

Seems the woman was in charge of posting corpers to their place of primary assignment (ppa).
"So she can post me where ever I want to serve?", I asked her and she smiled.
"Its not that easy", she replied.
"Its not easy, but its not impossible", I insisted and she smiled again.

What's with all the smiles.

"Its possible, people do it". She replied finally.
"You are really glowing today.". I had to tell her, and surprisingly, she paused the game she was playing, smiled as she looked at me and asked, "how?".

"You look happier, more relaxed" I wanted to add more beautiful, but I had to hold my instincts, least I'd be miss-interpreting her signals. Just like jumping in to place an order in a forex market because you interpreted a signal wrongly.

"Well, since you've noticed, I just received my promotion notice!!!", she almost screamed.

Wow!

I was happy for her, not knowing exactly how to celebrate so I just stood up and hugged her. She hugged me back and we held each other for some minutes before she let me go.

"I have been looking forward to this for the past 6 months", she said excitedly. She was actually talking and demonstrating it to me like a primary school girl would do. She kept smiling and demonstrating as she told me how she missed the last year's promotion because she couldn't meet up with the requirements and now this time around, they skipped her name earlier but she kept running from one office to the other. . .
I kept nodding my head and stared into her eyes as I listened with (fake) keen interest. She really needed someone to talk to. Such special moments are best shared with family and loved ones. I wondered if she had any loved one, a fiancee, a boyfriend. Maybe it was the camp, she would have shared it with them.

"Wow", I had to fake the excitement on my voice as she finished her story.

"We should be popping some champagne". I said, just to indicate its worth celebrating but was surprised when she actually ran inside to bring a bottle of fruit wine and two glasses. She was really excited as she screamed like a 4 year old who just saw her mum after a long day at school.
I took the wine, made some speech about how the popping will lead to more of such happy stories. I proclaimed that good things will never lack in her life. She shouted Ameeeennn as I popped the wine. We drank and I asked her to pose for some snap shots. I snapped her with my phone. We sat together and I took another snap shot, I crossed my hand and took another shot, she leaned on my shoulder, another shot, I fed her the wine as she drank from my cup, another shot.

Then a kiss. . .

Another shot. . .

Then. . .

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2013
Good morning all.
Hope you had a nice weekend. See you all later in the day.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Coolval22com: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Carry go bro, i'm really learning alot from your story.... Buh you are corrupting me oooo *runs away*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2013
Coolval22.com:
Carry go bro, i'm really learning alot from your story.... Buh you are corrupting me oooo *runs away*

See pot calling kettle black gringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Ya see you too,,then*** another shot***

Lvyluvie,,,,,are u dr,contact me , habscare
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2013
**Grinning like the devil**

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Bravo bravo bravo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by braine(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi Mazi, bad guy.. Please tell me you knacked her akpako that morning.. You don win the ultimate price be that ooo grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ykwtd: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2013
And.... Don't let me jump the gun... Waitng Mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2013
style$co:
Very nice story mazi.
Stumbled on the thread and started reading from the beginning.
You are a very good writer. The story is every man's fantasy and puts the female folk down a lot..like some toy for sexual gratification.
I think women deserve more respect.

Anyways its your story.
Very nice writing stlye makes it more intresting and easy to read.

Spot on.

Mazi, it'll be interesting to get your response to this. Tell us, your female fans pls. Is this how you really view us? Nothing but cheap, easy toys for your sexu@l gratification??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by teelacruz(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2013
Then u open ur wallet...*anoda shot*
Then she came to her senses...*anoda shot*
Then am grin grin....*anoda shot*

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.