Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735509 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
walahi,iv bn followin ds thread 4sum tym nau. Mazi kp it up o. U had me checkn out ma middle finger...and u av a clown in ur so cald secretary(maishot) grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Memphis357(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Finally......... Dis nigga got some head!!!!
Mazi finally got his d.i.ck sucked!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mytym(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
sangybabe: Finally, I got to d last page. Mazi tanx for keepin me busy 2day, U r a great writer

chei,hear God-pikin 'tanx for keepin me busy 2day,' means u really must like indecency gan o cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have learn one thing 4rm the last update drinking Alomo b4 knacking akpako prolong the thing hehehehehe #smiling mischievously#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
iamlincoln01: Omo see as all our eye dey chook. Na Bad tin dey get plenty followers ooo. Me inclusive. God forgive us all for we know what we are doing and we still continue doing it. Amen

Funny pix, but you need to put them down. I don't encourage pix on my thread. I've got reasons for that, so kindly put it down.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
I was restless that evening.
The ugly one tried more to cheer me up.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked. "Its the girl that should be afraid, not you." He insisted.
I tried relaxing, my mind was troubled, and my d'kk that was hard was making me feel uncomfortable. After talking with the ugly one for some minutes, I felt better and returned to the room.

Sonia was fast asleep. I wished I could sleep the way she was sleeping. Her phone rang but she didn't move, she was far in dream land. It rang for the second time, yet she didn't move.
After the ringing, I collected the phone to put it in silent mode.
The pictures she snapped where we were kissing was still on display. I checked the other pictures of both of us, there were different shots at different times.

Maybe she loves keeping those memories.
Then I started browsing through her picture collections. I saw several camp pictures of her at different places and different times.

Then I saw pictures of her kissing another person.

A man.

I scrolled through and saw the face vividly, it was the etisalat manager.
There were several pictures of him; sucking br'ea'ast, kissing, and so on. They were very vivid pictures with clear images.

I transferred them to my phone.

You can never tell when you will need such pictures.
After all, he was the etisalat manager!

Sanni called me to inform me that the match with the military men will soon start. I was needed at the parade ground.

I thought about it for a while.
I just had sex, not just sex, but hot sex that drained a lot of energy from me. Sonia was still asleep and there was no way I was going to leave her there, and my d'kk won't just rest!

"I have some pains on my knee." I had to lie to him.
He said I still need to be present even if I'm not playing. There were 14 of us selected, so I could sit on the bench all through the match.

I told him I would come before the end of the match and hung up.

I must have slept off a bit, I felt a heaviness on my chest as I woke up. Sonia was resting her head on my chest and stroking my d'kk.
I placed my hand on her back and caressed them lightly as she breathed heavily and expelled the air on my chest.

"Hmmm...the act was perfect!" She said under her breath. I wondered why she wasn't worried about the busted condom, so I decided to let it out and see how she felt.

"The condom got broken and I poured inside." I announced to her.

"I know, I felt it trickle inside me. You really did put up a good act there." She said.

How could she be joking about this.

"Aren't you worried about it?" I asked.

"I'm a grown lady, I can take care of myself." She replied as she continued caressing my chest.
Later, she moved her tongue to my nip'p'le and started teasing them, making my already hard d'kk to be turgid.

"You're turning me on." I said to her and she smiled.

"I want you again!" She said to me with the same smile on her face.

What the fvck!

Few hours ago, I was almost having pity on her c'u'nt that I worked for almost an hour, now she wants more.

She extended her hand to my laps, caressed it a bit and reached for my d'kk, stroking it on the process.

I found her br'ea'st at once and sucked at her ni"pple's which had been so hard from the caress I was giving her.
She clutched at my hips, pushing them hard against her pelvic as she spread her legs widely on the process. She was driving sweet sensations all over me.

I reached for my wallet and brought out the condom there. Opened it and took a long look at it to ensure there was no tear.

There wasn't any of course.

I wore it, moved her leg upwards, rested it on my shoulders as I moved into her and felt the warmth of her wet veegee enclose my hard d'kkk.

It was a memorable ride for another hour. . .

The ugly one had to play his music loud from outside so as to neutralise the loud moaning coming from the room as a f'u'cked her. . .

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mrgaga: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Am feeling u...more pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Goodnight all.
I will complete the work on monday as interesting twists shall unfold.

Thank you for following.

Remember the lord's day to keep it holy!

#...logging off for the weekend...#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Huuh You're asking the spambot to ban me so as to justify your own ban?
Sweetheart, that's unfair!!!

But it's true na. I don't mean to say he should ban you, but he should take notice kiss
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
hariorh:

Its unjustified that the spambot understands igbo easily but confuses french with spamming

*rascist spambot tongue

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunblack(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dis is pure blue film o,I hope o won't be tempted to read it during service 2mao

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
avicky:
I miss u too my love. See u soon.

Now something is wrong here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by queenofhearts(f): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
And then
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by komek(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Thank u Mazi, I gats sleep now.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, vicky, you too like story cheesy
So na here u dey do ur french leave? Abeg, update ur story o jare. If I don't like story, who will? tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2013
gluv01:

Now something is wrong here
What is wRong cherie?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2013
avicky:
What is wRong cherie?

You know what is wrong cry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2013
MayorSchwags: walahi,iv bn followin ds thread 4sum tym nau. Mazi kp it up o. U had me checkn out ma middle finger...and u av a clown in ur so cald secretary(maishot) grin

Me, Clown?!

Kai mallam!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Emperortj93: #.....kai, mak anybody where siddon 4 ma seat beta stand-up b4 i invoke dat "racist" spambot own by seun osewa and kontrol by mukina2 ooo....# cus as a VVVIP, i no supose 2 dey siddon 4 mat. Abi no b so @oga maishot

Emperior, sorry.
I was on errand 4m Oga mazi..,

Wwwhhhhhaaaat!

You brought mat?!
Brov, that's not allowed in here.

#calls on the guards#

For Alomo sake, what have u guys been doing!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 10, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Choiii!!! Came in here at this time of the night to enjoy sinful solitude on this thread...but mehn! See crowd! Una no deh sleep! And who is that sitting on my Love seat..? Where are the ushers?
Ahn ahn! What's happening here..we need a gate keeper for this thread ASAP..The gates must be closed after the last update..Maishot, take note pls!
#And Mazi will not even update tomorrow, its like you will end up making us detest sundays...

*walks out of thread, as I can't even get to the front row*
B

Aunty, shabi I tell u b4 na, say work don plenty for here.
You no answer me. sad

This Secretary work is killing!

Sha, how we wan do aunty?
I can't relent in my work now.

#searching through the files#
That's why I'm going through all those applications.

Thx for ur concern though. cry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chicent(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Bookmarked! This my secretary no go kill me with laughter! Choi!

Yea, sex with sonia was the hottest at camp, but not the most pleasurable. Sex is meant to be enjoyed, not stressed out like a football match that last 45 mins!
I'm a fan of hot and pleasurable sex, but when it surpasses the natural flow, it becomes a burden that burst condoms!
...And no, alomo isn't my favourite! Once again, what the f'u'ck did they brew that drink with
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls,

For all those hoping for a miracle (and still seating on their chairs.)
Hoping dat my Oga will upload..,
My advice is that u make today ur resting day too.

Pls, EXIT the hall immediately and come back 2mrw.
The cleaners will need to do their work.

Thanks for your utmost co-operation!

N.B:

All applications should get to me On or B4 Tuesday March 12.
In lieu of this,
any application submitted after then will be treated with Alomo disdain!

Thanks once again.
Secretary.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2013
maishot: Pls,

N.B:

In lieu of this,

Thanks once again.
Secretary.

RE: APPLICATION FOR D POST OF......
In lieu to d above vacancy Mr secetary would love to know in what format the application should be submited in .pdf, .doc, .txt e.t.c
CC @gluv @mazi @hotnaijababe
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2013
maishot: Pls,

N.B:

In lieu of this,

Thanks once again.
Secretary.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Com[quote author=Mazi_Omenuko]Goodnight all.
I will complete the work on monday ....

Season 2 will soon end?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 4:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Cant sleep
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 10, 2013
AVWENAGHA: Cant sleep

Are u supposed to, with all the work around here?

Get ur shits together usher and let's prepare the place for monday.
We'll obviously be having more guests.

#Slaps him on the back and shoves his a little#

Move..!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 10, 2013
mcpat:

RE: APPLICATION FOR D POST OF......
In lieu to d above vacancy Mr secetary would love to know in what format the application should be submited in .pdf, .doc, .txt e.t.c
CC @gluv @mazi @hotnaijababe

Its sahould be submitted as 3D.
Thanks. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Therock5555(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2013
Oga mazi tank God dat u don giv us experiment day. My galfrnd don suffer dis afternoon
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2013
The rock5555,remember the Lord's day.......
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ishilove: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2013
avicky:
So na here u dey do ur french leave? Abeg, update ur story o jare. If I don't like story, who will? tongue
I don update na grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Screwface(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Maxi,forget the fact that you are a damn good writer. If you've actually done HALF of all what you've written so far,including the bits in your 'Diary of a sex addict',then truly,you are a f'u-ck-'in'g legend! Legend of the f'ucker' you are! I tel ya!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.