Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735531 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
AVWENAGHA: Maishot am so dissapointed n confused ryt nw,nid ur advice

Too bad.

So, with all the time u have spent on this thread,
woman still play your head?!

I agree with Emperortj93.
Just do what he says.

#Shakes his head is utter disappointment# undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Emperortj93: brov, just try eat carbard come digest am wit d mixture of otapiapia, reid and raw acid. Dat wil do d trick and u wil 4get dat ur heart was eva broken in no tym **dn't tank me cus i wil tel u wat re frnds for** **whisperin to maishot** no wori, e go die lyk fowl in 10minz tym *evil laff* .#...quickly stop laffin b4 he notice....#

Yes, I like ur advice.
Keep it up.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goodevening all.
Hope you kept the holy day.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodevening all.
to be candid , i didn't ,spiritual congi been dey hold me since and i needed a release before i run mad.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodevening all.
i hope you know that the sabbath ends by 11:59p.m . So can we expect another episode by 12:30a.m.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
princesa:

the same way e pain you father theresa cool
F.k.o jst 4get dis girl she just dey find attention jst 4get her. Princesa isnt it obvious that u want 2 b d center of attraction but anyway,
NEWSFLASH: e don fly u
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jumizie13(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Screwface: Maxi,forget the fact that you are a damn good writer. If you've actually done HALF of all what you've written so far,including the bits in your 'Diary of a sex addict',then truly,you are a f'u-ck-'in'g legend! Legend of the f'ucker' you are! I tel ya!
. You gat it. LEGEND OF THE F*CKER
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
IZUKWU: i hope you know that the sabbath ends by 11:59p.m . So can we expect another episode by 12:30a.m.
I thought it was sun dawn to sun dusk, we have since pass the sun dusk at 6pm , sabbath is over , take the next Alomo and get back into that room
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
ITbomb:
I thought it was sun dawn to sun dusk, we have since pass the sun dusk at 6pm , sabbath is over , take the next Alomo and get back into that room
Who let the dogs out
IZUKWU: i hope you know that the sabbath ends by 11:59p.m . So can we expect another episode by 12:30a.m.
You're saying I should remain awake till 12:00am so as to make an upload? You try!

Jumizie13: . You gat it. LEGEND OF THE F*CKER
Can I burrow this name? I've been searching for a befitting name for one of my works.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Who let the dogs out

You're saying I should remain awake till 12:00am so as to make an upload? You try!

Can I burrow this name? I've been searching for a befitting name for one of my works.

Thanks in anticipation.

Oga Mazi,
U ma dey join derail abi?! cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort... Ok. ok.. I see...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Patiently waiting
Viewing this topic: lateef4me, adabeke12(f), Claroo (m), proumetheus, decepticos(m), Priscaluvx(f), saint119, she-blayze, ITbomb(m), Geometrix(m), deesnipes(f), Berryplus(m), AnnNini(f), heykims, masta dee, Iamurfantasy(m), aylahome, tok2sob, Khemhyte(f) and 10 guest(s)
Nothing sweet like sunday sex , ask your pastor ,
Remember when after service when mum and dad go lock themselves up with a stern instruction that ' tell anybody that calls that mum and dad are sleeping , no disturbance whatsoever '.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
#Legend of the f*cker! Wtf! Lmfao

Maad men yapa 4 this country ooo. Gademmit

#expresses sudden shock#
This Princesa geh stee dey this cinema....this movie is rated PG.....u must be grounded younglady. Ur punishment is a week of hot sex with alomo bitters
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by BluStreak(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
princesa:

God have mercy on yousad

is this legal even on Sunday

So this mother Theresa still ∂єÿ here? Dey read oº°˚ make konji ∂єÿ worry u make u come here ∂єÿ yarn dust. How many undies u don't wet & quickly change since u started reading? The bible talked about people like u that is neither here nor there. *Phew!*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ministerblessed: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pls can d amiable ushers in dis thread gve me detailed direction to 'diary of a sex a
ddict page"
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
My heart is broken again for the thired 3 time,so shocked n confusings
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
But y girls be like dis self?guys?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
But y girls be like dis self?guys? O lord give me my own oooooooooooooooooo.cant sleep
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
ministerblessed: Pls can d amiable ushers in dis thread gve me detailed direction to 'diary of a sex a
ddict page"
Stop hanging about and send a pm to Mazi for directions cos I'm not gonna do it.
Send the pm , u may never know what might come out of it . Wish u multiple orgasmmm
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
ministerblessed: Pls can d amiable ushers in dis thread gve me detailed direction to 'diary of a sex a
ddict page"
www.nairaland.com/1163950/diary-
sex-addict
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adabeke12(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
nigerian men are seex addicts shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hienyimba(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12: nigerian men are seex addicts shocked

9 hates
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hienyimba(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013

Who told you to try all of us? *Wh.or.e*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2013
How did u know if u are not into the sex addictions stuff
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by peerowskey(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Please where is the rest of the story? I'm enjoying it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2013
peerowskey: Please where is the rest of the story? I'm enjoying it
#CLICKHERE for d rest of d story
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Monday morning...Work work work...Before I'll return to this site when I'm less busy which is just a few hours away, It'll move two pages or more further. Then i'll have some catching up to do. Na wa!

Please Maishot, brokoto, Avehnga(pardon the spelling plz) and ITbomb, post less na. Pity me embarassed
Na stress I dey pass thru o cry
And when I'm back, you expect me to still co-ordinnate the people to sit tight? Do you think it's 'come and chop beans?' undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by yoyothefirst(f): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Finally I have gotten to were u stop oh.... Mazi Ome,Mazi Ome,Mazi Ome how many times I call u,no ko faint person for here ooo.Anyway sha kudos
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adabeke12(f): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2013
hienyimba:

9 hates

i dont give a damn if u give me hundred hates. nd who da fuckkk r u calling a whoreee? i hope say u know say ur mama no dey here.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adabeke12(f): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Ucheosefoh: How did u know if u are not into the sex addictions stuff

Every thing on this thread proves it!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Seun(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2013
May we move this thread to the NYSC section?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Connoisseur(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2013
Noooooo please sir, we do not want all those holier than thou people giving us attitude. leave it here ejor

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.