Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735033 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Br3nd4: so i get d job?? Hurray!!

Hw much salary r we talkin?

Hey,not so fast!

I'll still have to consult with my Oga Mazi.
Be patient huh? wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
And there is supposed to be a Mod in this section? See how my thread is going in ruins!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
e don do na.u guys stop all these childish rants
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
My Oga Mazi,

I see u.
Pls, restore sanity on this thread.

We've got a wild dog running and calling for attention on this thread.
I've laid my complain to N already.

Wonder how aunty Efe, Glove01, avicky and the rest will feel when they come online.
Especially with over three pages wasted.

We can't allow ur work to go ballistic!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
maishot:

Hey,not so fast!

I'll still have to consult with my Oga Mazi.
Be patient huh? wink
oh okay!

Waiting patiently
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Br3nd4: oh okay!

Waiting patiently

Wise choice Sis.

#points her to Mazi's office#

Now help me tell oga to pls upload, to relive our pressure here. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by HighChief4(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: And there is supposed to be a Mod in this section? See how my thread is going in ruins!

here we go again. guy, your mata sef don tire me. which one be the mod u dey call? did you expect the mod to be everywhere all at once? abi you think your thread is the only thread abi duty on this section. if mod no dey, na mod. if mod give you space, na mod. is this not what mod was trying to avoid by asking people not to derail your thread with unnecessary talk? maybe the mod is not arnd.
adabeke or whatever abeg relax na, wetin? no kill our hard ons coolI go fight u 4 dis kain sweet torey

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
maishot:

Wise choice Sis.

#points her to Mazi's office#

Now help me tell oga to pls upload, to relive our pressure here. cheesy
will do..

Oga Mazi, Maishot said i shud tell U dat HE said dat U shud update abeg...

*done*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

Shorry bring all u got. My bat, along with my AK along with my hands. No foget n e tin oh. Ur life might depend on it
yah sure... Wud do....

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.