Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735626 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jumizie13(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Can I burrow this name? I've been searching for a befitting name for one of my works.
Why not? U are free

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Adabeke: no one has ever received an award for being the most abusive! Abeg quit this annoying display and let's enjoy this story.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Deedee49(f): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Very nicely done Mazi! Dis thread is a hit! If not for any other tin, for given the voiceless an opportunity to voice out,and showcase themselves. De keep coming in batches; funny people! Some hood rats, finally finding their voices and standing up for themselves. Guess it makes dem feel highly of themselves. Anyway,i've enjoyed dis thread so far,(despite d attention seekers who tried so hard to derail it) it was worth every minute spent on it. THUMBS UP MAZI!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2013
*sings* 'this is the day of joy, the day of joy, the day of joy....'cheesy

*brings in a chair, opens my popcorn, sits and start eating*

confusion in devil's campcheesy
ride on girlcheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adabeke12(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
sambroose: bai young lady, wat are u smoking

My broda sumtin much stronger than their smokin. They want to have last say. I came in here nd gave an opinion of wat I noticed. Nd dey started to curse at me. Im not backin down for these fools. Hell naw. Dont come at me any how nd think. I will back down. one must be high on the smell of their bowels.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by adabeke12(f): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
dannio: My good people we are here to nourish and enrich ourselves lets keep to that.We are all matured let us act like one even if we cant behave like one Haba our exchange of words should be on a positive and enlightening note

U actually make sense. Thanks
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Maishot..

My application for the post of secretary chief whip.. Cos i see the need for one

Herein attached is my CV.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mikeywise(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2013
@moderator, does it mean that something cannot be done about adabeke?
does it mean that its now ok to insult just anybody that shares a different view from yours on this forum?
you (moderator) better do your work or else...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2013
y so much hate n derailin, wat has d thread turned into, we used 2 b one big hapy family...mazi pls do sumtin abt it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frosti(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Where's the mod when you need him?

@Cuddlemi, could you please hide all the stupid posts above?

@Mazi, I duff my hat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.