Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form (573 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Valentine Agreement Form / Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form by coolestboy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls fill in those gaps. Ignore the fact that it's for the girls, you guys can also fill in the space and write your answer. Good luck. Each gaps carries the same mark}
SEXUAL MEMORANDUM OF
UNDERSTANDING AGREEMENT FORM.
I ............... ­............... ­...... the undersigned female partner {herein referred to as the"screwee"}, about to enjoy sexual intercourse with............... ­............... ­.. {hereafter referred to as the "screwer"}, certify as follows:
1. THAT I am above the lawfull age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic substance(s).
3. THAT the aforementioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry .him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and i don't care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him because i love it and want it has much has he does.
9. THAT in the event that i receive full and "delicious" satisfaction, which i expect, declare in advance, the capacity and willingness for futher participation as soon as time permits.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will file charges against him in the event that:
10.1 - I contract a sexually disease
10.2 - I fall pregnant
10.3 - I feel that he is violating any legislation; moral, legal or otherwise..

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED THIS ............. DAY OF THE (MONTH) ............... ­ (YEAR) ............. AT ............... ­............... ­. LOCATION
Re: Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form by coolestboy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
coolestboy: Pls fill in those gaps. Ignore the fact that it's for the girls, you guys can also fill in the space and write your answer. Good luck. Each gaps carries the same mark}
SEXUAL MEMORANDUM OF
UNDERSTANDING AGREEMENT FORM.
I ............... ­............... ­...... the undersigned female partner {herein referred to as the"screwee"}, about to enjoy sexual intercourse with............... ­............... ­.. {hereafter referred to as the "screwer"}, certify as follows:
1. THAT I am above the lawfull age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic substance(s).
3. THAT the aforementioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry .him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and i don't care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him because i love it and want it has much has he does.
9. THAT in the event that i receive full and "delicious" satisfaction, which i expect, declare in advance, the capacity and willingness for futher participation as soon as time permits.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will file charges against him in the event that:
10.1 - I contract a sexually disease
10.2 - I fall pregnant
10.3 - I feel that he is violating any legislation; moral, legal or otherwise..

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED THIS ............. DAY OF THE (MONTH) ............... ­ (YEAR) ............. AT ............... ­............... ­. LOCATION
Am suggesting this MOU to d everybody so as to av safe intimate life, or wat do u think?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special| 8" Red Velvet & Vanilla Layered Cake + Cookies Combo (abuja) / What Are You Wearing/putting On 4 Val? / One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.