Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. (572 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. by Dkleena: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Many of us had waves of different emotions when we broke up with our ex. I mean ex we were rreally into. Whether it was ur fault or ur ex; there is dis feeling only u can describe. Try to say it in 1 word. I should go 1st;

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!
Re: One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. by Dygeasy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
As in break up with my EX part 2 or season 2?

How many times I wan break up with the babe na? Ahn ahn...
Re: One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. by 190: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nigerian men has finally LOST it

#signs of end-time#
Re: One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. by justfree1(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2013
190: Nigerian men has finally LOST it

#signs of end-time#
grin grin cheesy
Re: One Word For That Feeling When U Just Broke Up With Ur Ex.. by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Well, it is berra to breakup than to breakdown.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry Or Date Ur Friend's Ex.? / Still Searching.... / Groom Gets Shingles After Bachelor Party Prank Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.