Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids (3969 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by zico2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wonder they say will never end. i have been hearing many tales but this one is beyond me. How on earth could a woman with three kids descend so low to the extent of starting an intimacy with a boy old to be her first born. I dont know if its an act of endtime. They were working together in a private school in Lagos but no one knows how they started such affair. when the secret was opened to school authority, they were summoned for interrogation and the woman confessed openly that the allegation was true and she did it cos she was not getting enough attention from her husband who always arrived home late in the night because of the nature of his job. The boy also testify that he was truely in love affair with the woman but didnt know what came over him to start such act with their wide age differences. The husband later got to know that the boy even used to stay till 10 pm before leaving sometimes. The man is yet to determine whether to send her packing or not.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by member14: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Msheewwww... Normal thing here.. My first white gurl is 11 yrs older than me.... smiley

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Gboliwe: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Age is but a number. What I do not understand is what he enjoys in a woman with a living husband.
Some people are just nauseating. How can I have the knowledge of sharing my woman with another man?
The same road I tread, another treads too. Tufiakwa.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by kedukc(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Between the two 'offenders' nothing is wrong, but soon as me and you heard about it, everyone starts casting stones.

It's the only problem in the world: hypocrisy.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by 190: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
na wa ooh

this is a serious case of what i'll call oshoo-free angry angry

That punny has been bookmarked, or doesnt that guy know that old woman fit drain and dry him blood instanta
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
SO, would it be ok if the man was 38 and the woman 23?

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by 190: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
khiaa: SO, would it be ok if the man was 38 and the woman 23?

More than yes
or dont you know we men have an eye for sweet 16's
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Mtschewww! angry

Nollywood movie called "Scandalous Love".

Grab your copy now.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Why is everything "sign of end times", "act of end times? As una dey talk am for every matter, time suppose end for 1997 undecided

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by viruz007(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Cool story. Well the man and his wife have it all to do. But that boy sha... *shrugs shoulders*
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by talentedjoe(m): 4:45am On Feb 09, 2013
grin ride on boy..enjoy ur life bt no near ma wife or na knife go tell ur body

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2013
Wat is suprising about the Act?? ? Haven't u heard about Cougar or SUGAR MUMMY?
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by khiaa(f): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2013
190:

More than yes
or dont you know we men have an eye for sweet 16's

Oviously not every guy has an eye for the teenagers, or you wouldn't have this topic.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Ike77503(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2013
I have NO qualms with the age difference on my part, Ive had my own share here in the state but I do think its morally wrong for both parties to engage in a sexaul act/relationship, considering that she's a married woman..MARRIAGE IS A SACRED UNION..

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Chiopatra: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2013
undecidedEhen is it a new thing Instead of u to condemn her act of infidelity u are talking about d age gap.Mtcheww cry

3 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by greatgod2012(f): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Even, if d woman had d affair with a 60+yrs old man, its still wrong for her to have engaged in adultery, .....she is a married woman for pete's sake.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by 190: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
greatgod2012: Even, if d woman had d affair with a 60+yrs old man, its still wrong for her to have engaged in adultery, .....she is a married woman for pete's sake.

Emeka's sake nkor
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by bedford101(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
What an act of adultery on the woman's side, unfaithfulness, this is a clear consequence of girls that cant date one guy..imagine one girl having 2 bf at a time..
am not suprised about the age cos there a lot of cases like dis still going on around u and i.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smh
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by billyall(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
is not a new thing. When l was 33 l had sex with woman of 52 years old. There is no new thing under this heaven again. If both of them enjoy it, what is your own there.
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by ifihearam: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
op. you be aproko.
how did you even know?
are you a teacher in the same school?
whats new here sef?

btw they are lipsrsealed right?
Re: 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids by ifihearam: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
op. you be aproko.
how did you even know?
are you a teacher in the same school?
whats new here sef?

btw they are yor*** right?

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? / When You Tell A Unilag Babe You Want To Take Her To Dubai / Is This True About God? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.