Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (955 Views)

Women Y R U Like Dis / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niyoni: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: . by mygirrl: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
it is to many Nigerian women. Infact, once many of them get married they feel that they are no longer in the same "level" as a single girl. even though some might be living in hell.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
niyoni: I witnessd a hot war of words b/w 2 ladies 2day, and 1 of them bragged 2 d oda 1 dat she had a husband and a wedding ring to show d world. D lady on d rcivn end broke down in tears, obviously because she had no husband 2 show d world. It sounded funny, but puzzlin 2me. Like seriously, is getting married or having a husband an achievement.
if geting married is not an achievement, den wat is?
Re: . by Fussbot: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Get married first and u'l kno wat it is
Re: . by Rayo942: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
niyoni: I witnessd a hot war of words b/w 2 ladies 2day, and 1 of them bragged 2 d oda 1 dat she had a husband and a wedding ring to show d world. D lady on d rcivn end broke down in tears, obviously because she had no husband 2 show d world. It sounded funny, but puzzlin 2me. Like seriously, is getting married or having a husband an achievement.

LOL...IT KEEPS ME THINKING TO. Especially the way they scream when a guy gives them a promise ring. i call it a promise ring because these days guys give rings to ladies due to the fact that they make them promise to give it to them and not because they willingly want to get engaged. It a promise ring and not an engagement ring.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Meh. People say silly stuff when they are fighting. cool
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Silly point by the person who said it even more silly response from the recipient. In short, they are both immature

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2013
What I count as an achievement may be meaningless to u. But what I have been able to understand is that, an over-aged unmarried lady and an irresponsible over-aged unmarried man, will never regard marriage as an achievement.
Re: . by otokx(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2013
people with low mentality consider marriage as an achievement.
Re: . by Borgias(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2013
i tink its an achievement wen u r married 2 sm1 dat luvs nd respects u nt 2 som jack ass dat turns u into a punchin bag

(1) (Reply)

Man And 7 Friends Take Turns In Raping Lover After She Dumped Him / Hi Guys / Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.