Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? (852 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? by fr3ddi3(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
[i][/i]I have heard so many stories of Endurance in Love.....how a guy/lady tolerated all sorts of rubbish, all in the name of being in a relationship and what-not. Let me paint a little illustration;

A guy has been dating a lady for quite a while(say 2years plus), and the guy had the intention of marrying the lady involved right from inception, so he projects into the future and starts to invest on the lady....you know, paying bills and stuffs. His friends and family even got involved and encouraged the union. But the lady on the other hand, has other numerous guys she dates and also opens her kpomo to(you know things like that dont go well with guys..especially the serious minded ones). They have had quarrels over this particular issue times without number which usually ends up with the lady crying, begging, and promising not to do it again.....promises she never kept.

Now the dude is pissed.....as in, really pissed!! He wants a break-up..(I know that at this point, y'all reading this will silently say "...and what the hell is he waiting for??...break up with the damn piece of rag etc"wink....but the dude could not just let go....because of all his effort in the relationship. He also had that believe that "Love is worth fighting for" and "patience is a Virtue"..(plzz dont laugh yet). So he's still figuring out what to do....and the lady sef no even send ooh, she just continue her parole as if she no know say the guy even exist sef...........#to be continued!!

Now my question is this.....as a guy/lady reading this, plzz picture yourself as the guy in the story above....and plzz tell me....At what point will you reach your limit and call off the relationship?? Or will you keep fighting and enduring until the lady changes for the better
Re: At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? by donted(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
fr3ddi3: [i][/i]I have heard so many stories of Endurance in Love.....how a guy/lady tolerated all sorts of rubbish, all in the name of being in a relationship and what-not. Let me paint a little illustration;

A guy has been dating a lady for quite a while(say 2years plus), and the guy had the intention of marrying the lady involved right from inception, so he projects into the future and starts to invest on the lady....you know, paying bills and stuffs. His friends and family even got involved and encouraged the union. But the lady on the other hand, has other numerous guys she dates and also opens her kpomo to(you know things like that dont go well with guys..especially the serious minded ones). They have had quarrels over this particular issue times without number which usually ends up with the lady crying, begging, and promising not to do it again.....promises she never kept.

Now the dude is pissed.....as in, really pissed!! He wants a break-up..(I know that at this point, y'all reading this will silently say "...and what the hell is he waiting for??...break up with the damn piece of rag etc"wink....but the dude could not just let go....because of all his effort in the relationship. He also had that believe that "Love is worth fighting for" and "patience is a Virtue"..(plzz dont laugh yet). So he's still figuring out what to do....and the lady sef no even send ooh, she just continue her parole as if she no know say the guy even exist sef...........#to be continued!!

Now my question is this.....as a guy/lady reading this, plzz picture yourself as the guy in the story above....and plzz tell me....At what point will you reach your limit and call off the relationship?? Or will you keep fighting and enduring until the lady changes for the better

If she can't change now nothing will change her even after marriage. The best thing is to quit now when the ovation is still loud or else he is playing with premature death. No mater how you clean a pig he ill still go back to dirt. Wise up bro
Re: At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? by mataz(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Since the guy believes In true love then he knows that this relationship is not on at all. You can't stay with someone who brakes ur hart over and over again. He should find him self a new sweethart that will love and cherish him cause he can kill this lady.
Re: At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? by quality01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
mataz: Since the guy believes In true love then he knows that this relationship is not on at all. You can't stay with someone who brakes ur hart over and over again. He should find him self a new sweethart that will love and cherish him cause he can kill this lady.
seconded
Re: At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations???? by tmanuelle(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Love is nt stupid, a lady s gone as soon as I suspect she s double dating or sleepin arnd, she dosnt v 2 b caught. Its as simlpe as dt. Ao can u telme dt ur woman is sleepin arnd & u r aware & u stl askin 4 advice?
I ws wt a gal, she ws lyk dt jez dt I wsnt datin 4 d marriage lyk it is in ur story, bt I wsh she wud jez stop bn lyk dt, dt cud b som encouragement 4me 2consider ha 4 somtn more concrete. She wl cry, beg, after bn caught. @1st, I wl b too angry @wht kind of a gal wl b so ardamant, bt @ a point I stopd givn a shit. She fuckd all ha chances wtme up, so whadaya xpect. I did d ryt tn bro. Bt lyk I said, I only need 2suspect u, I wl b damned if I hav 2wait tl u r caught.
Bt on a more serious note, wen I had a terrible experience (nt on faithfulness tinz o) wt ma most cherishd relatnship 3yrs ago, ds r d words of ma big bro..."Boy u r an adult, can't tel u wht 2do or wht nt 2do, bt u shd knw wen a relatnship is stl salvageable, & ofcos u shd knw wen 2walk away, regardless of ao u feel abt it." Some decisions r tough bt they may jez happn 2b d best there is @ thos tyms wen u r takn dem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Her To Win Miss Nigeria? / Do You Really Want A Good Man? / What It Feels Like To Stop Getting Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.