Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC (13893 Views)

#4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No / Complgins From Students With No Jamb Reg Numba Misses Batch A. Awaitin Batch B / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by justineu(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Hello guys!! Am also affected with this so called error list but the report frm school is dat dose pple dat their names are on error list will be rectified and we will all go with this betch A.my own case is even worst i wrote my last paper on august and av been at home since and dis pple want to tell me super story, wether devil like am or nt we must go wit dis batch A.gaskiya!!
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by donted(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2013
justineu: Hello guys!! Am also affected with this so called error list but the report frm school is dat dose pple dat their names are on error list will be rectified and we will all go with this betch A.my own case is even worst i wrote my last paper on august and av been at home since and dis pple want to tell me super story, wether devil like am or nt we must go wit dis batch A.gaskiya!!

Amen o my brother. the problem is when r they going to release the correction of the error list. Any info pls share. Me don tire to dey stay huz o
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by jnrremedy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
mayorxxx: Lets hope they take things serious cos i heard some people whose names came out on the error list MIGHT join batch b. These people no dey pity person at all,later dem go sey babes dey get belle,and guys are doing runz na dem dey cause am,i wrote my last paper December 2011 and am still fasting and praying to go for service imagine,Govt no dey take our lives serious at all,some have reesorted to drinking SMH. From book of LAMENTATION chapter AAUA verse BCH. undecided
so here u are
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by chatom143: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
God we need your favour now, l was in AAUA yesterday to rectified my own.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by slimmy6ca(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Same tin is hapenin in my skul..wats dis error list al abt?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by chatom143: 2:26am On Feb 13, 2013
The names on error list are the people NYSC can not generate their data from JAMB.

slimmy6ca: Same tin is hapenin in my skul..wats dis error list al abt?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by sliczxy: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2013
I am a graduate of UNIBEN..My name also fell on error list..no jamb admission letter..i called to find out how far and i was told that our names would be sent today or tomorrow to NYSC...I just pray we would make batch A...coz sincerely i can't imagine i graduated, cleared for NYSC,obtained my statement of result without writing Jamb...pffffff!!...Imagine going to write Post jamb in Uniben without writing jamb...hmmm God knows best coz i no nothing happens by chance..everything happening is for my good...
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Amari(f): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Funjosh: It is total rubbish and furstrating thing, pls what is the error in this in skul submited my name with my sunname coming first while jamb present my last name first. I just hope they find solution to it quick.
Same thing happened to my sister,I simply went to the Student Affairs Division of my school and the person attending to such complaints corrected it in the master list,the following day,my sister was mobilized. So I don't think that's much of a problem,it's what you can rectify by yourself,though I don't know how your school does it.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by onyintexas: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
I have questions of my own ,can mistake in names prevent Ɣ☺ΰ from serving,for example;ur jamb bears okpara while ur certificate bears okpala a mistake in r and l,wld dat prevent Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ person from serving?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by ebrimond: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Many student names appear on the 'error list', and i believe this will be rectify in favour of students. 2013 Batch A on point. Camp here i go. Thank u Lord.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by ad84ada(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
Here is the koko of the gist. Am affected too, so I had to dig to find out why? The problem is that most schools did not return the list of admitted students to Jamb after admitting them( that has been the norm) and jamb did not prepare admission letter for the admitted students. In my school, the lucky few (45) were mostly pre-nd(special) admission students who bought this Jamb form in their first yearTthey did not sit for jamb exams, its just for the registration number). NYSC on their own side went to Jamb to collect the list of admitted students from Jamb which most schools did not submit. I pray they just do something positive and I also think this policy should start with students who are still in school.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by sliczxy: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2013
onyintexas: I have questions of my own ,can mistake in names prevent Ɣ☺ΰ from serving,for example;ur jamb bears okpara while ur certificate bears okpala a mistake in r and l,wld dat prevent Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ person from serving?
If U̶̲̥̅̊ were given mobilisation number,there's no need to really bother..but if you weren't given..then you should go τ̲̅ȍ DSA τ̲̅ȍ correct it
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by sliczxy: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Patuwa: Any body here from UNIBEN, pls lets discuss the progress so far on the error list. No matter wetin de happen, Batch A' on point. Omo no time to shake!
Please any new information concerning this ish yet?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by danniyal(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
GUIDELINES FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATES INTO NATIONAL SERVICE As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly
accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service
Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the
respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission
(NUC) for Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for
Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by
their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the
requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies. In this regard, all prospective
corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be deemed to be
improperly admitted. The admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs
to regularise same with JAMB. Similarly, all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) have been advised to abide by the extant
admission quota approved by the NUC and NBTE respectively in making submission for
mobilization. Any submission in excess of quotas approved will not be accepted.
Graduates of courses not duly accredited by these regulatory bodies will not be
mobilized for service. It should be stated, for emphasis, that the regularization of admissions with JAMB is the
duty of the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs), just as the confirmation of approved
admission quota for each course and the determination of their accreditation status is
the prerogative of the regulatory bodies – NUC and NBTE It is imperative to state that the NYSC will not act as a liaison office between the Corps
Producing Institutions (CPIs) and these regulatory/examination bodies. This much had
earlier been brought to the notice of CPIs at the last Pre-Mobilization Workshop held in
Ilorin, Kwara State on Thursday 16th January, 2013. Corps Producing Institutions which
are unable to conclude the regularization exercise during the 2013 Batch ‘A’ service
year could still be considered in subsequent Batches when the outstanding issues would have been resolved by the institution. It has become expedient to bring this information to the attention of the general public
for necessary guidance. Thank you. SIGNED DIRECTOR-GENERAL NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS

http://nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/guidelines_for_mob.php
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by lkson99(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Na waoo :' ...May God answer ur prayas @al my cniors o....I also finished sch last yr##AAUA## bt we neva fit go nw...We r hopin 4 batch B or C sha (I pray make my name showup o,i gained admission tru jamb sha)
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by frankkydee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tolufizzle: D error list is sometin to worry about cos my name and some of my frd's name waz dere.we've been told to bring our jamb slip 2geda wiv our admision letter on monday. Since dis is a general error dt d NYSC are fully aware of, they promised 2 rectify it and by friday latest our call up number will be out..dts d update from my schl(FUTA) n I bliv most schls are planin on doin dt too.
We were asked to pay regularization fee of 5k in our skul n dont understand dis at all
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by annabella366(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please I have an issue at hand,my jamb slip carrys oluwafunmike and my sch document carrys funke,pls would there be any hindrance?am so worried
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Abium: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
This problem do occur every time... A frnd of mine who finished last three yrs said those who were affected didn't go to camp but followed the next batch... Just pray
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Tolufizzle(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2013
frankkydee:
We were asked to pay regularization fee of 5k in our skul n dont understand dis at all
We've been asked to pay 5K 4 jamb regularization fees too
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Tolufizzle(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2013
frankkydee:
We've been asked to pay 5K 4 jamb regularization fees. And 1K 4 NYSC identification letter and sundry expenses too making 6K total 2 b pid 4 dose on error list buh 1K for those dat dere name wasn't on d error list
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Tolufizzle(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Abium: This problem do occur every time... A frnd of mine who finished last three yrs said those who were affected didn't go to camp but followed the next batch... Just pray
This "error list" has never hapend b4...dis is d first time NYSC is takin d first step to double chek d admision status of students...d ones dt occur in tym past is just maybe an error in name/age/sex and dy do give dem call up number just dt d schl will help dem 2 rectify it b4 sendin it bak to NYSC...pple on d error list doesn't hav cal up number @ all....n itz def sure we r goin wiv batch A cos most schl hav takin action...
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by mayorxxx(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
lkson99: Na waoo :' ...May God answer ur prayas @al my cniors o....I also finished sch last yr##AAUA## bt we neva fit go nw...We r hopin 4 batch B or C sha (I pray make my name showup o,i gained admission tru jamb sha)

was your name on any of the lists?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year / Delta Corpers Embark On Environmental Sanitation (photos) / Survival Tips For NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.