Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38152 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by sfiea: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bangkokworld:

abeg make u PM me too. I need the info badly.

please PM me too
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by hakunajay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
presiade: @Bangkokworld: are you a learner?

Very big learner. I de suspect am sef.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by goodluckvin: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
fittty:

Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
guy you are the first person to make me laugh and smile 2day
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2013
This Tread need to be closed ,i dont know how you keep on Exposing your cheats and where it End up is where these providers check thier data base, find out is true and block It.....I am currently Using Wireless Cracker for Android i hack into any Wifi and so far i have consumed almost 100GB!!!!!!LOL
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Lawalmd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
EMMAUGOH: This Tread need to be closed ,i dont know how you keep on Exposing your cheats and where it End up is where these providers check thier data base, find out is true and block It.....I am currently Using Wireless Cracker for Android i hack into any Wifi and so far i have consumed almost 100GB!!!!!!LOL
lie!!!! wireless cracker that has a list of compatible network
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Those wireless crackers can't even break wpa encryption. They'll tell you to use a Linux distro
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by kinggenesis(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
This guy just dey make una dey drop una email like water............. Hold your peace! that guy has nothing to offer. grin
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sick tread,see how you are looking for an unreal 15gb,suckers
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Jetland(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls i need help here. Am on glo G-BAM plan of which they use to give me mb every day, but currently, i cannot longer brows with the mb. Pls any idea?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jetland: Pls i need help here. Am on glo G-BAM plan of which they use to give me mb every day, but currently, i cannot longer brows with the mb. Pls any idea?
What's your APN?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by dljbd1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bangkokworld:

How do I get to use this on my PC? what settings are using?
download it below
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
dl_jbd:
download it below
nyc one man..........u can naw remove it, and doz it work presently

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Francheezy: nyc one man..........u can naw remove it, and doz it work presently

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd:
download it below
Nice one bro u can remove it Now so that those airtel officials won't block the tweak

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: nyc one man..........u can naw remove it, and doz it work presently
Bros, did you get yours? Please, tell me before I join. Thank you. Thank I didn't subscribe to the Airtel plan yesterday as my MTN BBCWEEK came back after 3 days of no internet access.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OCTAVO: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd:
download it below
Pls you can now remove it.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2013
luluosas:
Bros, did you get yours? Please, tell me before I join. Thank you. Thank I didn't subscribe to the Airtel plan yesterday as my MTN BBCWEEK came back after 3 days of no internet access.
i av done d one of 100naira b4 nd i got 1gb..........av not tried dis one
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OCTAVO: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: i av done d one of 100naira b4 nd i got 1gb..........av not tried dis one
That of N100 still works, so i believe this one should too.

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Pstsmith(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2013
OCTAVO:
Pls you can now remove it.
tell dis guy to come and romve dis tin You guys don't want to learn from wat glo did to you. I dont trust dis network providers one bit.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2013
OCTAVO:
ok
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by presiade(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy and OCTAVO, please how do you go about the N100 stuff. Inbox me ASAP please= adeyemm@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2013
OCTAVO:
I need info on that one also please. Thank you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2013
luluosas:
I need info on that one also please. Thank you.
just download the doc file. And follow the Same steps.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by dljbd1(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
lol...i've removed it. Sowie, I just came online now. It works ok. Though I don't use it cos airtel is kinda worse in my area but a frnd of mine used d tweak nd it worked...thnx
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Hotdiamond: just download the doc file. And follow the Same steps.
OK. Thank you very much.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
ibi like say i come at the wrong time ,pls post thic doc file or Email it to me sir Ugohemma@gmail.com...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.