Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38153 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd: lol...i've removed it. Sowie, I just came online now. It works ok. Though I don't use it cos airtel is kinda worse in my area but a frnd of mine used d tweak nd it worked...thnx
Good job Though. Thanks for removing it.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2013
Hotdiamond: Good job Though. Thanks for removing it.
why u dey talk like these naa mY airtel 1gb go finish on friday naaa,update me with the stuff make i do am sharp sharp,ugohemma@gmail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Omero(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: i av done d one of 100naira b4 nd i got 1gb..........av not tried dis one
plz francheezy, am interested in d 100naira, 1gb tinz, plz inbox me @ marvinodenobel@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ellixoye: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
@dl_jbd.Please,i will appreciate it if u can message me d doc file.tnx-ellixoye@gmail.com.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ellixoye: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Francheezy,@OCTAVO:please message me on d #100 stuff.tnx-ellixoye@gmail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
ellixoye: @Francheezy,@OCTAVO:please message me on d #100 stuff.tnx-ellixoye@gmail.com
,me too emma_ugoh@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
chai, guyz dey para 0oh...me n0 get tyme t0 inb0x anyb0dy....make una inb0x me wit NLaND pm
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by sajods(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
pls help me wit d doc. file too. sajods@gmail.com. tanx in advance
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Send the 1G @ N100 to me at edengems@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hotdiamond: just download the doc file. And follow the Same steps.
The N100 Airtel stuff didn't work, though I am yet to try the N1,200 side. The message that were displaying were:-
1. Application down
2. Dear subscriber, your request was not successful because you do not have sufficient balance to activate this service.
When I dialled *141*712*0# thereafter, it returned this message:- Dear customer, You do not have an active data plan.
Although I went ahead to connect but, it was my credit that was used for the time I spent online. Therefore, is this stuff still working? Please, share your experiences and how you did yours to make it work. Thank you.

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
luluosas:
The N100 Airtel stuff didn't work, though I am yet to try the N1,200 side. The message that were displaying were:-
1. Application down
2. Dear subscriber, your request was not successful because you do not have sufficient balance to activate this service.
When I dialled *141*712*0# thereafter, it returned this message:- Dear customer, You do not have an active data plan.
Although I went ahead to connect but, it was my credit that was used for the time I spent online. Therefore, is this stuff still working? Please, share your experiences and how you did yours to make it work. Thank you.
u mst use N100 sharp..on d dot
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: u mst use N100 sharp..on d dot
You mean before the 100 trick will work? Okay, let this Glo free 5MB finish first. Thank you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by presiade(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have #100.00 on my airtel sim yet it's not successful, although I have a balance of #80.00 on my bonus account.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
yes ooohh.........NOTIN MORE DAN N100.........ABEG make nobody message me again.....i dontry
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
i tried d N1200 own today nd it worked.....i cld only get 12GB..b4 d money waz deducted
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by dljbd1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: i tried d N1200 own today nd it worked.....i cld only get 12GB..b4 d money waz deducted
wow! They deducted the money eventually? thought the money should remain regardless of how many times you do it. Well, I think the money is worth the 12GB right? wink
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by presiade(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Francheezy, thanks for your msg but it's no going na...
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by temi4fash(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Francheezy: i tried d N1200 own today nd it worked.....i cld only get 12GB..b4 d money waz deducted

pls forward me d tweak sir

fashola4life2005@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks in advance
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by peteregwu(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013

so you know they happy for 12g? na wa for you o...if somebody like you become nigerian president, that means you go build castle or even stadium where you can park all the niger money. my bros, i fear you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by dljbd1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
peteregwu:

so you know they happy for 12g? na wa for you o...if somebody like you become nigerian president, that means you go build castle or even stadium where you can park all the niger money. my bros, i fear you.

No mind am jare...
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Tolzeal(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
THIS TRICK WORK BEST FOR UNLIMITED AIRTEL DATA.

1. Load upto N1500 Recharge Card on your Airtel SIM
and Dial *440*1#.

2. You should get Some Error Message, Don't Stop keep
Dialing the Code for about 10 to 15 Minutes.

3. Now check your MB by Dialing *141*712*0# , You
should have been Credited with 2GB for 2 Months and
your N1,500 will still be Intact.

4. Now Try Dialing this Code again *440*1# for about 3
Times, Now check your MB again and Bet you should
have upto 6GB till Sept. 2013.

Note:- If you're Lucky enough, You might still have your
N1,500 intact even after getting the 6GB but
Sometimes they might deduct it, Luck Matters.
Enjoy!!!

Having issues,drop and get it solved
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by pendusky(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2013
pls send the stuff 2 me pendusky@gmail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2013
no b sooo..........na network prob allow make dem commot d 1200
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2013
presiade: @Francheezy, thanks for your msg but it's no going na...
wot exactly iz d prob ??
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by mrdrizzy(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolzeal: THIS TRICK WORK BEST FOR UNLIMITED AIRTEL DATA.

and Dial *440*1#.

Enjoy!!!

who is this human..u want to spoil d only leverage we have..i go swear for u oh[lol].dnt u knw NL is the top 5most visited site in naija?.everyone visits even agents...u were asked by op what internet plan are u using,dem no send u too go offkey..if anyone needs it he would get it personally via mail..atleast francheezy is helping with dat,dis one go mumu himself copy and paste..it will get blocked soon..like how glo and mtn ish was blocked cus it mistakenly got to NL.smh ##vexing#
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2013
BTW.............^^^^^^^^^.............DOZ dat method work
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Tolzeal(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
who is this human..u want to spoil d only leverage we have..i go swear for u oh[lol].dnt u knw NL is the top 5most visited site in naija?.everyone visits even agents...u were asked by op what internet plan are u using,dem no send u too go offkey..if anyone needs it he would get it personally via mail..atleast francheezy is helping with dat,dis one go mumu himself copy and paste..it will get blocked soon..like how glo and mtn ish was blocked cus it mistakenly got to NL.smh ##vexing#

SORRY THEN
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by mrdrizzy(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Francheezy: BTW.............^^^^^^^^^.............DOZ dat method work
boss its airtel any method u try works..dey always have functionality issues with their server and receptor..d loop hole in airtel is huge..anyway i knw d one ur talking of...no try am with 1,5k again..better use the 4h week own..dat one works wella
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolzeal: THIS TRICK WORK BEST FOR UNLIMITED AIRTEL DATA.

and Dial *440*1#.

Enjoy!!!

remove this thing JOOOO,we know say u sabi Am....
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OCTAVO: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
boss its airtel any method u try works..dey always have functionality issues with their server and receptor..d loop hole in airtel is huge..anyway i knw d one ur talking of...no try am with 1,5k again..better use the 4h week own..dat one works wella
Pls what's the ussd code for the 4h week? I'ld like to try that pls. Thanks.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OCTAVO: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Were you not given any bonus upon recharge?
I just recharged N400 now and I was give N40 bonus. But i dont know if the stuff will work with this N40 that is my bonus account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.