Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Little Girl And Her Crush - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Girl And Her Crush (4276 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by onila(f): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

lol
i have met women around the world no one comes close to an Yoruba bit..ch in terms of attitude
disadvantage women
uncouth moro.n
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by onila(f): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2013
Boss13:

You are a woman you should act decently and stop the cursing. Women with class do not engage in such activity. It is a shame you were born in UK and you don't know this.
i dont respect worthless bit..ches
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by Boss13: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2013
onila: i dont respect worthless bit..ches

What is worthless? A human being like yourself - worthless? Is that how you see people now? A shame, a huge shame. Young girl, your attitude is rubbish.

FYI I am a man and your attitude stinks.
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by freecocoa(f): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2013
onila: i was born in the UK...BUSH rat
grin grin cheesy
This girl no go kill person o.
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by onila(f): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Boss13:

What is worthless? A human being like yourself - worthless? Is that how you see people now? A shame, a huge shame. Young girl, your attitude is rubbish.

FYI I am a man and your attitude stinks.
i hate rude girls
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by RoyalRoy(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2013
onila: i hate rude girls
And a kettle calling pot black
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by onila(f): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2013
Royal Roy:
And a kettle calling pot black
am the nicest girl around...ask my fanz
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by damiso(f): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
baby_123:

What you wrote is for older kids. These ones are too young. Boundaries should be in place, and its up to parents to teach them as early as possible how to react to certain situations they may find themselves. They don't know what is going on, until it happens. Most of these kids after playing these games never forget, and may go on to be taunted by their abusers when they get older for having sex with the whole class. Most kids abused never talk about the matter anyway. A little girl is too young to even be allowed to think about boyfriend and girlfriend. It should not be encouraged.
I don't want to hear boyfriend till my kids are 17.

I know of a story a 7yr old had a breakup with her boyfriend, she went to stand outside of his house in his favorite outfit on her, crying. Like WTF?! That is too much, too soon.

Uhmm very disturbing.I hated Boys at 7,i thought they were annoying.7,i am just picturi g my Niece crying for a guy.WTH is that?Na me go use pankere chase her home.Very embarassing.I know lil girls take friendship seriously but the outrageous part is the favourite outfit. shocked
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thread hijacked
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
REALITY101: Thread hijacked
no be small hijack o! grin
...by boko harams grin
Re: My Little Girl And Her Crush by lillyveezy: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
REALITY101: Thread hijacked
Tell Onila and crew to plz backoff,let's listen to @baby et al. There are virgins and there are chaste Virgins,@Onila,which one be u?With all ur escapades,am just wondfering aloud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speak Correct English: All Toothpaste is not Maclean / Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son / I Don't Love My Wife Like Before, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.