Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663192 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Max salute to igwe and other high chiefs.....very sori for the long silence.....about emirate prince,hmmmmmm...he who has ear let him or her hear,don't waste your hard earn moni,moni is not easy to see ooooo.....shine your eyes weller..my joni begin this week wed..by thurs I will strt posting my uae experience here...I pledge that all I will say about my experience shall be truth and nothing but the truth...may God easy tins for me and others.....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daprof2: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yinkagbo: Max salute to igwe and other high chiefs.....very sori for the long silence.....about emirate prince,hmmmmmm...he who has ear let him or her hear,don't waste your hard earn moni,moni is not easy to see ooooo.....shine your eyes weller..my joni begin this week wed..by thurs I will strt posting my uae experience here...I pledge that all I will say about my experience shall be truth and nothing but the truth...may God easy tins for me and others.....
.....cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
daprof2: oh mama, best at work
Thanks daprof2
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
henrimoto: good day! she is a young lady.... take note.
hmmm interesting...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2013
@ Business section moderator/ Nairaland forum team...........thanks a million; l received your mail and thanks for your kind comments and apology, l sincerely appreciate, l vow to continue to make this thread a NO GO AREA for scammers, thieves, con-artist and wicked agents who are bent on making innocent Nigerians suffer pain and loss......once again thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2013
I'm quite lost for words. Recent happenings have really been revealing.

@ Ogakpatakpata
Keep up the good work. Good & truth will always prevail over evil & lies forever. GOD bless

@ Everyone
For personal reasons, I will not be entertaining any email requests from anyone here anymore. If there's anything u need my attention on, post it here and if it requires a level of privacy, I will treat it through phone calls. Just trying to help people in my own little way. May GOD help us all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Dr. Dre:

@ Ogakpatakpata
Keep up the good work. Good & truth will always prevail over evil & lies forever. GOD bless

@ Everyone
For personal reasons, I will not be entertaining any email requests from anyone here anymore. If there's anything u need my attention on, post it here and if it requires a level of privacy, I will treat it through phone calls. Just trying to help people in my own little way. May GOD help us all.

I agreed with everything you said but not the bolded part as i don't believe that there is anything secret/private about securing a visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2013
Please house, if there is any walk in interview in dubai on job, pls post it here cos a brother has been looking for job seriously.
Thanks so much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmmm well am still yet to get my visa o, all this agent matter no tire me o, nairaland please be careful with all this fraud agents here and there, since our last conversation it's been so so postponement to postponement, anyway to cut the long story short, I was just told by my mum dat I should wait till month ending
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmmm well am still yet to get my visa o, all this agent matter no tire me o, nairaland please be careful with all this fraud agents here and there, since our last conversation it's been so so postponement to postponement, anyway to cut the long story short, he just told to wait b4 month ending
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
justwise:

I agreed with everything you said but not the bolded part as i don't believe that there is anything secret/private about securing a visa
I wasn't referring to anything in the line of securing a visa. For example, there was the case of someone that wanted to confirm his visa and needed to give his name and other details like passport number, etc. Cases of this nature are rare but I only mentioned it. Also, there's no where I dropped any number or contact info.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
@luvly devin........it is rather unfortunate at your present ordeal considering the huge amount of money involved and the relationship that existed between the agent and your family, if you recall, when you mentioned agent, l had my fears and worries, but, all the same, tell your dad or family to be tactful with the agent so that he wont run away or disappear, l hope you can also read from what has been happening in the forum for the past 2days, My prayer and wish is that all this fraudulent agent will end up in a miserable way and they wont live to enjoy what they think they get through fraud, what they are sowing , they will reap in multiple folds and many of them will eat from the dustbin except they change...

Luvly devin: Hmmmmm well am still yet to get my visa o, all this agent matter no tire me o, nairaland please be careful with all this fraud agents here and there, since our last conversation it's been so so postponement to postponement, anyway to cut the long story short, he just told to wait b4 month ending
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls oo, if u can contact the mod that dealt with this scammers, cos they ve ported to my thread oo
https://www.nairaland.com/1385755/domain-name-business/65#18005098 The mod in that section is just livin in self denial.
Dr. Dre:

@ Ogakpatakpata

@ Everyone
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dr. Dre:

@ Ogakpatakpata

@ Everyone
amen!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
mikelreal: Pls oo, if u can contact the mod that dealt with this scammers, cos they ve ported to my thread oo
https://www.nairaland.com/1385755/domain-name-business/65#18005098 The mod in that section is just livin in self denial.

Lol... This got me laughing grin
Hopefully, Justwise can come to ur rescue.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Luvly devin: Hmmmmm well am still yet to get my visa o, all this agent matter no tire me o, nairaland please be careful with all this fraud agents here and there, since our last conversation it's been so so postponement to postponement, anyway to cut the long story short, he just told to wait b4 month ending
I warned u about that agent right from the beginning. Let no one deceive u. There's a strong embargo on Nigerian visas at the moment. U must have strong connections to get it. All the agent did right from the beginning was to buy some time. He should have just told u the truth. I'm not saying it's impossible to get ur visa at the end of the month. All I'm saying is there's a delay cos of developments here he's not telling u or aware of. Think twice if anyone tells u they can get u Qatar visa within 7 days. After exchange of cash, 'tales by moonlight' will start. Wish u luck

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Just sent him a pm, hopefully he wont be askin me also to provide evidence, dunno whether na to bring police report, since a thread(link) is not sufficient to my mod@naijacutee.
Dr. Dre:

Lol... This got me laughing grin
Hopefully, Justwise can come to ur rescue.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Adetayomi: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dr. Dre:

I warned u about that agent right from the beginning. Let no one deceive u. There's a strong embargo on Nigerian visas at the moment. U must have strong connections to get it. All the agent did right from the beginning was to buy some time. He should have just told u the truth. I'm not saying it's impossible to get ur visa at the end of the month. All I'm saying is there's a delay cos of developments here he's not telling u or aware of. Think twice if anyone tells u they can get u Qatar visa within 7 days. After exchange of cash, 'tales by moonlight' will start. Wish u luck

Just to confirm what Dr Dre said my friend equally told me two weeks ago the embargo on Nigeria visa.my Brother thank God for people like Dr Dre just follow the agent gently and follow this trend to know when d embargo will be lifted good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
@mikelreal.......this Dubai/Qatar thread is too hot for scammers, fraudsters, con-artist and guymen, send an email to Justwise, l am sure he will assist you to drive those rats and thieves away from your link, it is sad, we are in a faceless forum and it gives all this wicked agents room to come with multiple ID's to scam innocent people...............They will never end well, what they sow, they will reap in hundred folds.....

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Amen oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Adetayomi:

Just to confirm what Dr Dre said my friend equally told me two weeks ago the embargo on Nigeria visa.my Brother thank God for people like Dr Dre just follow the agent gently and follow this trend to know when d embargo will be lifted good luck
Thanks for confirming it too sir. Even with all these, u will still see people falling for someone that says he will get the visa within 7 days. People just don't want to listen to the truth most times. They already have what they want to hear playing in their heads so when u try to tell them something different (which is the honest truth), it's quite hard to take in
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
@all..................This is the same thief, con-artist, scammer, guyman and wicked daft, he has been chased away from this thread and he has moved to another thread to continue his evil...........l really pity you mysticalman, as long as you continue in this your evil business, sorrow and misery will be your lot.....................and not just you, you are sowing an evil seed that will consume your destiny........

Business / Re: Domain Name Business by mikelreal(m): 4:40pm
Please oo, nobody shud reply him, its d same @mysticalman. Poor dude
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 10, 2013
I am a 21years old High School Grad,I intend travelling to qatar for a greener pasture,I also want to get the 5 years work visa and I want Dr dre or ogapaktpata to help me....I actually has about N700,000 in my account sleeping,I only has my international passport,dnt knw how to go about oda tinz and I dnt want to be dupe by one scammer agent......Kindly Help me I think I can confide in you.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 10, 2013
@Harjibode..........................l don't like the way you posted the amount of money you have in your account, it is not necessary disclosing what you have openly in a forum like this, you are indirectly shooting yourself on the foot and setting yourself up for wicked agents, secondly if your intention is to work in Dubai, go to either emirates or etihad airlines in lagos and apply for 1 month visit visa,which is extendable on arrival with another 1 month after your visa expires, you have to buy their ticket and fly to dubai, on arrival in dubai, you prepare your Cv's, put your ears down for walk-in-interviews, network with friends, register with different job sites in dubai and you begin your job search.............as for Qatar; if you read carefully the submission of Dr.Dre and others in Qatar, the 5yrs work visa has currently an embargo placed on it by the Qatari government against Nigerians, so it might be difficult getting the Qatar 5yrs work visa, your international passport is enough to make visa application to both countries........finally, call etihad airlines with this numbers in lagos 08129112358, 08129112348, thier current address is 39 Alfred Rewane Rd , lagos.................l will also suggest you go and start from page 1 of this thread to gather all the necessary infos you need for your trip...........................on a final note, DON'T send me a PM or email, as l will not respond to you, if you have more infos you needed not connected with visa, you can give me a direct call and my number is on my signature profile......................................goodluck....

Harjibode: I am a 21years old High School Grad,I intend travelling to qatar for a greener pasture,I also want to get the 5 years work visa and I want Dr dre or ogapaktpata to help me....I actually has about N700,000 in my account sleeping,I only has my international passport,dnt knw how to go about oda tinz and I dnt want to be dupe by one scammer agent......Kindly Help me I think I can confide in you.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 10, 2013
@Fredtee................l saw the email you sent to me from the USA concerning visiting dubai, l am sorry to say that l don't respond or reply to emails again from this forum, the reason been the wicked activities of wicked agents and hackers who are monitoring my mails, so l choose to respond to your questions here openly........................since you are already in the US, as you claim in your mail to me and you also said you flew Qatar airways, then approach Qatar airways and tell them to act as your sponsor to the UAE, if that process will not work, you can apply for Dubai visa from the UAE consulate in the US, or alternatively approach any travel agency in America and tell them you want to visit Dubai, they will give all the necessary infos..............once again, sorry that l had to respond to your mail openly...........enjoy your vacation in the US and wishing you a safe trip to the emirates.....

@Fredtee.............when l scan through your profile on nairaland, l saw you posted a picture of a guy and his wife you claimed duped you before through Qatar visa, and Justwise advised you not to post the picture of the guys wife if she is not connected, but, l now see you are sending me a mail claiming you are in the US and you want to visit Dubai, anyways, if you are the same person, l have replied your post here openly...... your last post on Nairaland was on the 21'st August' 2013......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jman77(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2013
nice thread!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fredtee(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Fredtee................l saw the email you sent to me from the USA concerning visiting dubai, l am sorry to say that l don't respond or reply to emails again from this forum, the reason been the wicked activities of wicked agents and hackers who are monitoring my mails, so l choose to respond to your questions here openly........................since you are already in the US, as you claim in your mail to me and you also said you flew Qatar airways, then approach Qatar airways and tell them to act as your sponsor to the UAE, if that process will not work, you can apply for Dubai visa from the UAE consulate in the US, or alternatively approach any travel agency in America and tell them you want to visit Dubai, they will give all the necessary infos..............once again, sorry that l had to respond to your mail openly...........enjoy your vacation in the US and wishing you a safe trip to the emirates.....

@Fredtee.............when l scan through your profile on nairaland, l saw you posted a picture of a guy and his wife you claimed duped you before through Qatar visa, and Justwise advised you not to post the picture of the guys wife if she is not connected, but, l now see you are sending me a mail claiming you are in the US and you want to visit Dubai, anyways, if you are the same person, l have replied your post here openly...... your last post on Nairaland was on the 21'st August' 2013......
i got your mesage. thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fredtee(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Fredtee................l saw the email you sent to me from the USA concerning visiting dubai, l am sorry to say that l don't respond or reply to emails again from this forum, the reason been the wicked activities of wicked agents and hackers who are monitoring my mails, so l choose to respond to your questions here openly........................since you are already in the US, as you claim in your mail to me and you also said you flew Qatar airways, then approach Qatar airways and tell them to act as your sponsor to the UAE, if that process will not work, you can apply for Dubai visa from the UAE consulate in the US, or alternatively approach any travel agency in America and tell them you want to visit Dubai, they will give all the necessary infos..............once again, sorry that l had to respond to your mail openly...........enjoy your vacation in the US and wishing you a safe trip to the emirates.....

i got your mesage. thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
You are welcome!!
fredtee: i got your mesage. thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2013
@naijamedrep.............based on your inquiries regarding Dubai CV format, l think l will suggest you take your time and search for it from the thread, it has been posted before by one of our forumites, but,if you cannot find it, make a simplified CV and make sure your photograph is on it either on the top left or right hand of your Cv, and enumerate all your skills,competencies, experiences and qualifications on the Cv. secondly, for hotel reservations.....use www.hrs.com.......book for either 5 or 7 days , you need it handy to show immigration so that my immigration friends will not milk you at Murtala Int'l Airport lagos.....good luck and wish you all the best......

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Knock! Knock!!

D Igwe....High Chiefs and Others duly recognised.

So, sowii for my unavoidably absence from the palace.

Jes bck to Dubai frm ma month-long vacation. What's going on in the house? Any new occupant in the palace?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
@kaffy4tope..........welcome back; hope you had an enjoyable vacation

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.