Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663176 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin
ogakpatakpata: @kaffy4tope..........welcome back; hope you had an enjoyable vacation

Igwe of life.........Yeah, I had madt fun, I missd the palace sha. So gud to be back.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Thanks for confirming it too sir. Even with all these, u will still see people falling for someone that says he will get the visa within 7 days. People just don't want to listen to the truth most times. They already have what they want to hear playing in their heads so when u try to tell them something different (which is the honest truth), it's quite hard to take in
information, they say is power, not just power but also wealth. it still baffles me, i dont no how some people can be so naive and careless when it comes to issues like this. even with d demystification of internet access by nearly all telecom operators, our people still find it a difficult task to seek for information, even with their money! GOOGLE does not charge a dime to search for you! i just don't know... i don't just know.... money is not everything. MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU WISDOM, BUT YOU CAN USE MONEY TO GET WISDOM! our people should learn to seek information. dr. dre., i greet you. welldone sir. man can never repay man for being kind to his fellow, but God alone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @naijamedrep.............based on your inquiries regarding Dubai CV format, l think l will suggest you take your time and search for it from the thread, it has been posted before by one of our forumites, but,if you cannot find it, make a simplified CV and make sure your photograph is on it either on the top left or right hand of your Cv, and enumerate all your skills,competencies, experiences and qualifications on the Cv. secondly, for hotel reservations.....use www.hrs.com.......book for either 5 or 7 days , you need it handy to show immigration so that my immigration friends will not milk you at Murtala Int'l Airport lagos.....good luck and wish you all the best......

@ogakpatakpata ....Thanks bro and God bless, Amen!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Naoo in lasgidi,Tomorrow is the D day.......igwe,so sorry,I didn't get the palm wine but I promise to take u to that place where emirate prince did his fake birthday party....grin grin...@justi,I have ur yam with me,u know where to see me. oH God,keep away danger from me and the person reading this......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
You are welcome !!!

naijamedrep:

@ogakpatakpata ....Thanks bro and God bless, Amen!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Yinkagbo................dont even mention that emirate prince alias con artist again, l dont want to meet, see or even think of people like that ,they are not fit to live among decent humans, they thrive in cheating, creating pains and sorrows for people, and will someday meet their waterloo; as regard the palmwine, no issues, l will make do with cold water..lolz....wishing you a safe trip to Dubai and as you arrive may favour from the East, West, South, North and Central of the UAE pursue you,overtake you, envelope you and cause you to prosper as you step into the UAE..This is my prayers from the palace for you.......

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=ogakpatakpata]@Yinkagbo................dont even mention that emirate prince alias con artist again, l dont want to meet, see or even think of people like that ,they are not fit to live among decent humans, they thrive in cheating, creating pains and sorrows for people, and will someday meet their waterloo; as regard the palmwine, no issues, l will make do with cold water..lolz....wishing you a safe trip to Dubai and as you arrive may favour from the East, West, South, North and Central of the UAE pursue you,overtake you, envelope you and cause you to prosper as you step into the UAE..This is my prayers from the palace for you.......[/quote

When I saw justwise post on the guy,I was kinda amazed......and at the same time I wasn't............I so much appreciate the prayer.....thanks so much bro and I wish u and other NL the same......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yinkagbo: Naoo in lasgidi,Tomorrow is the D day.......igwe,so sorry,I didn't get the palm wine but I promise to take u to that place where emirate prince did his fake birthday party....grin grin...@justi,I have ur yam with me,u know where to see me. oH God,keep away danger from me and the person reading this......

Wish u God speed, He will b wt u every step of d way! Go n succeed!

All d best bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
safe trip and may God's favour be yours, waiting for your testimony

Yinkagbo: Naoo in lasgidi,Tomorrow is the D day.......igwe,so sorry,I didn't get the palm wine but I promise to take u to that place where emirate prince did his fake birthday party....grin grin...@justi,I have ur yam with me,u know where to see me. oH God,keep away danger from me and the person reading this......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daprof2: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
...wishing you safe trip bro..good testimonies shall follow u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good evening House.
With the help of this thread, two of my family arrived Dubai yesterday. They immediately got accommodation (presently they are 7 in the room) and havent even paid for the accommodation, though they were given notice to quit if they fail to pay tomorrow so I have asked them to pay it early in the morning tomorrow. While chatting with them this evening, they told me that they met a Pastor in the plane who said they would be given job, employment visa and after that, they would pay about #70,000 for the job once they receive their employment visa.
My people in Dubai, does this not seem too true to be true?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2013

wishing you safe trip dear, the Lord is your strenght!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Yinkagbo................dont even mention that emirate prince alias con artist again, l dont want to meet, see or even think of people like that ,they are not fit to live among decent humans, they thrive in cheating, creating pains and sorrows for people, and will someday meet their waterloo; as regard the palmwine, no issues, l will make do with cold water..lolz....wishing you a safe trip to Dubai and as you arrive may favour from the East, West, South, North and Central of the UAE pursue you,overtake you, envelope you and cause you to prosper as you step into the UAE..This is my prayers from the palace for you.......
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! Igweee, !!! * yinkagbo, money don't buy dis kind of powerful prayers from d inside of a sincere person * gud morning igweee.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2013
peaceheartt:

Wish u God speed, He will b wt u every step of d way! Go n succeed!

All d best bro!
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Good evening House.
With the help of this thread, two of my family arrived Dubai yesterday. They immediately got accommodation (presently they are 7 in the room) and havent even paid for the accommodation, though they were given notice to quit if they fail to pay tomorrow so I have asked them to pay it early in the morning tomorrow. While chatting with them this evening, they told me that they met a Pastor in the plane who said they would be given job, employment visa and after that, they would pay about #70,000 for the job once they receive their employment visa.
bros. gud morning. pls, is your family members dat will pay dat amount for getting d job... or dat is d monthly pay of d job ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2013
henrimoto: bros. gud morning. pls, is your family members dat will pay dat amount for getting d job... or dat is d monthly pay of d job ?
Thanks bro. Yes they told me they would pay the money after getting the job and their employment visa while their monthly pay will be 1500 dirhams. But they said the person they met aboard plane is a Pastor.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 11, 2013
hmmmmm..............they should be careful; so much drama and fake people in Dubai, so many crooks claiming to be imams & pastors and yet defrauding people, l am not implying this one is, he might be real because dubai has also change for real as regard securing jobs, the Indians who seems to call the shot are not helping matters, they demand huge sums of money before they offer you jobs, although, it is illegal, but , it is happening big time, in some cases they demand huge amount of cash which forms part of what they use to process your employment visa, the reason been that some of them say that they offered jobs to some Nigerians and other nationalities, once they get the residence visa, some of them will say they are not working again, some will even prefer to go back to their home countries and apply for US Visa, so this has made it extremely difficult for so many guys to secure jobs, hence, some of this companies demand for bribes, even at that, some can collect the bribes and yet will not give the jobs, they might even suggest you exit back to your home country and they dont contact you again..... so many sad stories l wouldn't like to share on this forum...............wish them goodluck...

Optimisticgondy: Good evening House.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Good morning; have a great day.
henrimoto: AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! Igweee, !!! * yinkagbo, money don't buy dis kind of powerful prayers from d inside of a sincere person * gud morning igweee.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hmmmmm..............they should be careful; so much drama and fake people in Dubai, so many crooks claiming to be imams & pastors and yet defrauding people, l am not implying this one is,but, so many sad stories l wouldn't like to share on this forum........wish them goodluck...
Thanks Igwe. Sorry for not personally informing you of their arrival. Their sponsor changed her decision as regard our discussion then and made contact with some people she knows over there.
The female among them is still here and my fear is about the rumours around that hussling in Dubai is not that good for ladies as they could easily be lured into prostitution (Dubai Runs).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2013
It is fine.......l am glad they arrived safely, as regard the prostitution issue, yes, it is also happening here,but, we still have decent ladies working in dubai, it really depends on the character of the person.............
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Igwe. Sorry for not personally informing you of their arrival. Their sponsor changed her decision as regard our discussion then and made contact with some people she knows over there.
The female among them is still here and my fear is about the rumours around that hussling in Dubai is not that good for ladies as they could easily be lured into prostitution (Dubai Runs).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Igwe. Sorry for not personally informing you of their arrival. Their sponsor changed her decision as regard our discussion then and made contact with some people she knows over there.

Yeah, ladies are easily lured into prostitution in Dubai. I would suggest you tryna look for a decent female accomodation for her. Is she a xtian?
Let me know when she arrives.....@ igwe, make we chat off camera na wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
OBRICADO: I'm in Dubai now...any NLander within Deira? Good evening

Welcome, are you here for biz?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, ladies are easily lured into prostitution in Dubai. I would suggest you tryna look for a decent female accomodation for her. Is she a xtian?
Let me know when she arrives.....@ igwe, make we chat off camera na wink
Yeah she's a decent xtian and she'll arrive next week. So dear to me. I'll let you know when she arrives Sir. I send you PM now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonety2k(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
@d airport naooo........bye oooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Expecting your safe arrival; cheers my brother cheesy cheesy
Yinkagbo: @d airport naooo........bye oooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Safe flight and hoping to get my yam...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by larride(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please, I want to know before I start processing dubai whether I can get US visa easily from Dubai. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
No be small tin.......I just lose 100usd to hand of the immigration officer.......but I caused it sha.....joni continue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
haa! o'boy.. na leave, u dey leave us sooo... abeg bye-bye... biko, if u reach, help me greet justi4jesu,igweee and d rest palace people them.. d stock fish wey i 4 give u to give igweee and co. i no know d kind big rat wey go carry am 4 where i keep am. abeg, help me tell dem say, if by nov/dec. d electric power supply 4 our adugbo no improve.., by january, insha alla, we fit come follow una do small jolificate their... hope say u no 4get anything sha...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yinkagbo: No be small tin.......I just lose 100usd to hand of the immigration officer.......but I caused it sha.....joni continue
the story begins here.... J.J.C and THE 419 OFFICER ! lolz.. hiihiihiihii
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello!Its my first time here n m really enjoying dis thread.pls is any1 going 2 dubia on friday boarding Ethopia Airline?Pls holla on hw 2 avoid mistakes @ d Airport.1st time traveller

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.