Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660612 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Yinkagbo:
Thanks bro.....

@Yinkagbo....Thank Baba God for journey mercy and wish you best of luck as you match forward this morning to attain a greater height....@All.....my warmest greetings to igwe and all the palace members, wish you all another tremendous weekend....love y'all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks; enjoy your weekend!!
naijamedrep:

@Yinkagbo....Thank Baba God for journey mercy and wish you best of luck as you match forward this morning to attain a greater height....@All.....my warmest greetings to igwe and all the palace members, wish you all another tremendous weekend....love y'all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Yinkagbo: Goodmorning to evryone........my job search begins today

The Lord will surprise u IJN!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tafari(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Igwe and the palace executives, I hail thee.. You're all doing a good job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
@tafari.................thanks; enjoy your day cheesy cheesy
tafari: Igwe and the palace executives, I hail thee.. You're all doing a good job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi guys, i have done the following safety courses in nigeria
1, NEBOSH IGC
2 ISO 9001 lead auditor course
3 EMS 14001 lead auditor course
4 OHSAS 18001
5 IADC RIG safety training

Any advice on how to move to QATAR or finding a job there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
@protocol...........................go back and read Dr.Dre's submission and other guys who live in Qatar concerning the current 5yrs Qatar visa; there seems to be an embargo against visa issuance to Nigerians, although, that does not mean it is impossible to get it,but, you really need a trusted friend/family member to stand between you and the company that will agree to sponsor your visa application, try and go back on this thread, read from page 113 to the current page, all you needed to know about Qatar has been thrashed and dealt with.....................goodluck and enjoy your weekend.

protocol: Hi guys, i have done the following safety courses in nigeria
1, NEBOSH IGC
4 OHSAS 18001

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
ogakpatakpata thanks very much! i admire your humility and your meekness. u ar versatile!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
hmmmm.............that is pretty too much for me; l think l will extend it to all the honourable members/contributors of this kingdom who have made this forum one of the best, thanks for your kind comments they are worth more than gold, l must also commend your certifications in safety related courses, it will give you an edge once you make it to either the UAE or Qatar.............have an enjoyable weekend.........cheers!!!
protocol: ogakpatakpata thanks very much! i admire your humility and your meekness. u ar versatile!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
*peep*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bube43(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi nairaland any info regarding forklift drive in dubai, i ve a friend in dubai he said he wil arranged 2months visa wit 80k 4me. So pls what are my chances of getting work wit the 2months visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Bube........................it is possible to get a job in the UAE on or before the expiration of your 2months visit visa if you do the followings........proper networking with friends+ put your ears down for walk-ins-interviews+ be ready to spend money to secure employment( this is happening on a daily basis in the UAE, although it is illegal)+ register with as many job sites in the UAE on or before arrival to the UAE+Anchor your faith and hope in whatever you believe in+ you will need to take a fork lift training course when you do arrive+ believe in yourself and dont let peoples sad stories in Dubai discourage you+ try and go back on this thread with a pen and paper and jot down wisdom tips littered all over this thread........................l am sure by the time you have really gone through this thread, you will be in a better position to decide and make an informed decision.......................goodluck

Bube43: Hi nairaland any info regarding forklift drive in dubai, i ve a friend in dubai he said he wil arranged 2months visa wit 80k 4me. So pls what are my chances of getting work wit the 2months visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Bube43 read from the 1st page of this thread to the end you do not need to pay up to even half of 80k for a two months Dubai visa o!

Bube43: Hi nairaland any info regarding forklift drive in dubai, i ve a friend in dubai he said he wil arranged 2months visa wit 80k 4me. So pls what are my chances of getting work wit the 2months visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
I was out today to search for job.....- got info to visit a company in dubai....- I waited for almost two hours before the HOUR officer came in...after collecting my cv,and she asked me which day I came in to dubai..nothing more than I sud call her if I need the job....but guys the salary is too low 1000dirham........it is security job and I will be working in the same place that my accomodation is....my igwe and lolo justi......I need your advice here ooooo shaperly
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Too small in my opinion, does it include feeding and how many hours do you have to work daily?..........if you can negotiate for between 1500 to 1800dhs per month, that will be fine for a start, and l will not advice you agree to a 12hr shift ooooooo, it will stress you out big time,also find out how many off days you are entitled to per month, finally , find out if it is a freezone or labour zone...........if it is a freezone area and they agree to offer you up to 1800dhs per month + other things l enumerated above, accept it for a start.................

Yinkagbo: I was out today to search for job.....- got info to visit a company in dubai....- I waited for almost two hours before the HOUR officer came in...after collecting my cv,and she asked me which day I came in to dubai..nothing more than I sud call her if I need the job....but guys the salary is too low 1000dirham........it is security job and I will be working in the same place that my accomodation is....my igwe and lolo justi......I need your advice here ooooo shaperly
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ogapatapata I arrived dubai today and will go in search of job tomao plz apart from dubbizle wic oda site can I apply for jobs? Heard job opportunity for ladies is easy in dubai plz helppppp!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Too small in my opinion, does it include feeding and how many hours do you have to work daily?..........if you can negotiate for between 1500 to 1800dhs per month, that will be fine for a start, and l will not advice you agree to a 12hr shift ooooooo, it will stress you out big time,also find out how many off days you are entitled to per month, finally , find out if it is a freezone or labour zone...........if it is a freezone area and they agree to offer you up to 1800dhs per month + other things l enumerated above, accept it for a start.................

The woman said it is 12hours..and thr will be shifting....I don't know if it is free zone all I know is that the job is in dubai.....and I will leave same place where my work is
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Go online and check............emiratesgroupcareers, bayt.com, dewa, dubai internet city, al futtaim, fly dubai, marriott careers.......although, most of the jobs you will see there will require UAE experience,but, do give it a shot, you must also network with as many friends you have, put your ears down for walk-ins-interviews...............l must be very sincere with you some jobs might require you to pay before you get it,but, be careful if such opportunity arises,some might be fake, although, l know and have seen lots of people got jobs through payment to genuine recruitment agencies.......avoid some of the job agencies in Ajman, they are con-artist,frauds and scammers................goodluck............

finecheek: @ogapatapata I arrived dubai today and will go in search of job tomao plz apart from dubbizle wic oda site can I apply for jobs? Heard job opportunity for ladies is easy in dubai plz helppppp!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2013
Ask the lady all the questions l posed to you here, don't sign any useless job contract oooooooo!!, it will enslave you, l have given you some tips here,ask her......................if all the questions l pose to you here fall short of what she is offering, discard the job and look else where, even though she might say you will work within the accommodation premises, before you call Jack Robinson, they will start posting you to different job sites across the UAE , and that is when your frustration will begin, lots of nationalities from different African countries are currently in that kind of extreme bondage........................1000 dhs+12hrs shift+ no food+ maybe 1 day off in every month= slavery.......................

Yinkagbo:

The woman said it is 12hours..and thr will be shifting....I don't know if it is free zone all I know is that the job is in dubai.....and I will leave same place where my work is
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2013
finecheek: @ogapatapata I arrived dubai today and will go in search of job tomao plz apart from dubbizle wic oda site can I apply for jobs? Heard job opportunity for ladies is easy in dubai plz helppppp!!
i have posted a lot of job sites already on the thread, so try and read through the pages and you will find a whole lot of them. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Yinkagbo: I was out today to search for job.....- got info to visit a company in dubai....- I waited for almost two hours before the HOUR officer came in...after collecting my cv,and she asked me which day I came in to dubai..nothing more than I sud call her if I need the job....but guys the salary is too low 1000dirham........it is security job and I will be working in the same place that my accomodation is....my igwe and lolo justi......I need your advice here ooooo shaperly
@yinka, i wont advice you to rush into signing that offer especially if its not freezone, and its even 12hours, its tedious oooo...you must surely regret it later on the long run..Dont act desperate and go for it since you just came in and still have some more time. Besides minimum basic salary for security guard is 1,200dirhams. And also ask the lady if you would be trained for 5days DPS..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Some Walkin Interviews for Today

Tour Operator Staff Required (Male & Female)
Anadia Travel & Tourism LLC - Dubai
Qualification: Graduate with Tourism Courses.

Experience with preparing quotation & packages, email correspondence with our vendors for hotel reservation & transportation for events/conferences/congresses all over the world, investigate with vendor complaints regarding service issues. Dubai visa posting & book keeping Preferred.

Walk in Interview with Original Documents on 15-16-17 September 2013.Sharp at 09:00 to 18:00
Venue: Anadia Travel & Tourism LLC, Office No. 17-18, Souk Al Kabeer Building, Opp. Carrefour Bur Dubai-Near Al Ghubaiba Metro Station, U.A.E. Contact No ,0509195012, 0529112777, 0528349067

Air Ticketing Staff Required (Male & Female)
Anadia Travel & Tourism LLC - Dubai
Qualification: Graduate with Airline Courses, IATA-UFTA Qualified with 3 years Experience in Travel Trade in UAE Preferred
Handling calls in & walks in customers, inquiries from BTM/Implants. Describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives

Walk in Interview with Original Documents on 15-16-17 September 2013.Sharp at 09:00 to 18:00
Venue: Anadia Travel & Tourism LLC, Office No. 17-18, Souk Al Kabeer Building, Opp. Carrefour Bur Dubai-Near Al Ghubaiba Metro Station, U.A.E. Contact No ,0509195012, 0529112777, 0528349067,

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trustee20: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
God bless you all, I have once being a victim of scammer. Thank you for helping young Nigerians make their travel dream a reality. Am also planning a trip to dubai soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Yinkagbo and @fincheek.............try and check dubizzle.com, register with them if you haven't done so already they post different positions there all the time, and make sure you check the website all the time, l have close friends who got fantastic job offers through them, although, they might be specific on the nationalities they want,but, don't be discouraged even if they don't indicate they need Nigerians, give it a shot and submit as many CV's as you can to different organisation, you never can tell, where your salvation will come from.....good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
trustee20: God bless you all, I have once being a victim of scammer. Thank you for helping young Nigerians make their travel dream a reality. Am also planning a trip to dubai soon.
Welcome to the thread trustee, go through the thread and make sure you don't fall victim for the second time. Goodluck on your plans to dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
@trustee20....................thanks for your prayers and welcome on board.........

trustee20: God bless you all, I have once being a victim of scammer. Thank you for helping young Nigerians make their travel dream a reality. Am also planning a trip to dubai soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
protocol: Hi guys, i have done the following safety courses in nigeria
1, NEBOSH IGC
4 OHSAS 18001

shocked End of discussion grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trustee20: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
@ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks so very much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
trustee20: @ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks so very much.
You are welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
@: @ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks a bunch! For d sites n interview addy will definately b dir. Plz ause wat are the chances of good job opppppppurtunity in abudhabi? Heard its beta there than dubai town is it true?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
@trustee20................much appreciated; enjoy your weekend.
trustee20: @ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks so very much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
@finecheek.................Nobody can really guarantee where your golden fish lies in the sea; all the emirates that make up the UAE are good, keep throwing your CV's to as many places as you can, register with so many job portals, listen to walk-ins-interviews, although, EXPERIENCE does count in the whole scheme of things,but, never give up and believe in yourself and know that anything is possible as long as you don't give up. I will not totally agree that Abu-Dhabi has more opportunities than Dubai, because we do have people also coming from there to look for employment in Dubai..............remember the GOD FACTOR is definitely a plus, so pray to whatever BEING you believe in for directions................good luck

finecheek: @: @ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks a bunch! For d sites n interview addy will definately b dir. Plz ause wat are the chances of good job opppppppurtunity in abudhabi? Heard its beta there than dubai town is it true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.