Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659028 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well, if you're been told not to come a particular country, always
make sure you weigh you cons and pros to the best of your knowledge.

I've been in dubai for some days now and all I can say is you actually
need God's blessings to prosper here. Except this is the ordained place
for you by God, then you'll surely suffer.

If you can apply and get a job from Nigeria then fine. Do not pay any
agent for visa nor work.

You need just 1 month visa to get a job here that is even if you want to come
and work abroad at all cost....

Tale of two friends. One got job of 3500drm and the other 1000drm. They did same
thing but Dubai is favouring the other guy well.

I'm currently writing a report on my findings in Dubai and once I get to Nigeria, I
should complete it. Leaving soon for another country.

I can't just describe how Nigerians are suffering here. Some guys paid as much as 320k for
dubai visa and work stuff. God knows sha but all agents in Nigeria pushing guys here to come
work with crazy promise, God shall deal with them. They shall not know peace. Their life will
turn to something else - won ma lale lojo ale won ni (dem go lick ground for old age)

Thank God for my knowledge of the internet and my numerous LEGIT internet businesses.

Be careful. I feel like writing more but the AC in this room is madening. Lol

NOTE: I did not come to look for job (had it been i see one of 10k drm i might do sha)

Sheyi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
suxes2005: Well, if you're been told not to come a particular country, always

agent for visa nor work.

You need just 1 month visa to get a job here that is even if you want to come
and work abroad at all cost....

Tale of two friends. One got job of 3500drm and the other 1000drm. They did same
thing but Dubai is favouring the other guy well.

I'm currently writing a report on my findings in Dubai and once I get to Nigeria, I
should complete it. Leaving soon for another country.

I can't just describe how Nigerians are suffering here. Some guys paid as much as 320k for
dubai visa and work stuff. God knows sha but all agents in Nigeria pushing guys here to come
work with crazy promise, God shall deal with them. They shall not know peace. Their life will
turn to something else - won ma lale lojo ale won ni (dem go lick ground for old age)

Thank God for my knowledge of the internet and my numerous LEGIT internet businesses.

Be careful. I feel like writing more but the AC in this room is madening. Lol

NOTE: I did not come to look for job (had it been i see one of 10k drm i might do sha)

Sheyi
.. Abeg 1dm is how much in nija? Lik 1dollar is 154.. Dat kin tin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Mcsammy4u: i'm trying to do fyn but the problem is that our govt re not treating us fyn.
That is relative.Some people feel the govt is okay.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2013
l dhs is between #43,#44 or #45 naira depending on the exchange rate. Sheyi, you are totally spot on, but u know even if u advise some people against coming to dubai, they wont listen, some may feel u dont want them to travel and some may also want to try their luck. Dubai is a very competitive place to survive, if u follow my previous post, u will notice that l emphasised more about luck/destiny/been ordained or Led by God to be in dubai, anywhere abroad or in the middle east. There is so much job competition from Americans/Europeans, Indians/Paki, philipinos, Arabs and those from North Africa. They also place high premium on UAE or GCC EXPERIENCE, So as a Nigerian coming to dubai, it is better u start applying for jobs from naija. l wont discourage nor encourage anybody to travel to country A,B,C or D, But if u must travel, consult your maker, pray,prepare and seek the counsel of God before u proceed or embark on ur journey, it will save u alot of problems and challenges ahead. He knows the best place he has planned for u to shine and blossom, when u consult him, listen to ur innerman or spirit man, God may say, GO, HOLD ON, DONT GO, IS NOT YET TIME. Pls listen to ur innerman/spiritman, allow GOD to communicate with u on d way forward, he knows all things,sees all things and is the BEST AGENT AND GUIDE ON EARTH.
etochi11: .. Abeg 1dm is how much in nija? Lik 1dollar is 154.. Dat kin tin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akins02324(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=suxes2005]Well, if you're been told not to come a particular country, always

agent for visa nor work.

You need just 1 month visa to get a job here that is evenMy brother,u hav really make a very good point but i wil disagree wit u in some areas,yes,alot of nigerians are suffering in dubai while some are stil enjoying the country.I wnt to tel u categorically dat,what u are seeing in dubai happens all over the world.everything depends on luck and dat shld nt discourage others who stil want to try their luck abroad.I bet u,dis country dnt worth it.dats jst my little cent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Please we need people in Qatar and other UAE countries to share their experiences with the house.We all know that Nigeria could be as crazy as hell to the extent that many people do not mind going to flip burger in other countries.U cant blame them.Sometimes these people are usually advised not to take the plunge but guess what?That might be where their destinies lye.Boko Haram members have just been given amnesty of millions of naira now tell me where is this country headed?You answer that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls lyk aw much do i nid 2 process 2weeks or 2month visa 2 dubai pls house i nid help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2013
SAHABAY: Pls lyk aw much do i nid 2 process 2weeks or 2month visa 2 dubai pls house i nid help.
2weeks = $200
1month = $400
2months= $1200
Rough estimates, those re d prices so far.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
justi4jesu:
2weeks = $200
1month = $400
2months= $1200
Rough estimates, those re d prices so far.

Please 2 weeks visa is just 170 US dollars.Some do for as low as 140 US dollars.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
SAHABAY: Is it possible 4me 2 process my stay 4 i month visa nd pls i nid a serious DELETED...

Please don't invite any dubious character here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ajala70:

Please 2 weeks visa is just 170 US dollars.Some do for as low as 140 US dollars.
the 2weeks visa is just 150$ but you can't use it for job searching except just for shopping alone. Aslo 1mth visa is just 200$ to 300$ and u can use it for job seaching it is aslo renewable
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
ayenny02:
the 2weeks visa is just 150$ but you can't use it for job searching except just for shopping alone. Aslo 1mth visa is just 200$ to 300$ and u can use it for job seaching it is aslo renewable

THROUGH WHICH AIRLINE?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABEG...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ajala70:

Different strokes for different folks, am not disputing the fact that u cant do your own visa $10 for 2months,its a matter of giving your own opinion and not try to create a drama out of it. Kalas

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jamkam01: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Who knows the way one can get job in Qatar ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
jamkam01: Who knows the way one can get job in Qatar ?

Please start reading from page ONE..... you'll get all the info you need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
justi4jesu:
Different strokes for different folks, am not disputing the fact that u cant do your own visa $10 for 2months,its a matter of giving your own opinion and not try to create a drama out of it. Kalas

You have not made any sense.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ajala70:

Send me the step to securing a Qatar 5years work visa.

@Ajala70, what do you want? You're an agent, ur website has a lot of "testimonial" so how can u ask this question? Contribute +vely if u want 2, else observe only.

@justijesu, pls i'm awaiting ur reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ajala70:

You have not made any sense.
U wish
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
@justijesu, pls i'm awaiting ur reply. Thanks[/quote]
I have replied you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jobeleagu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
plz friends, do anybody hav any useful formation abt Kuwait, it is beta dan Qatar? a friend of mine wants to get work for me in Kuwait but i dont know whether to insist on going to Qatar...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls house any body knw abt d cheapest diploma program in dubai or any cheapest professional course.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello house!
Have been ffg this thread but I need to ask these questions from the gurus

1) Is it a must you have to do attestation for all ur certificates if you wonna work in qatar?

2) How possible is it to cross from qatar to canada or US?

3) Is it possible while working in qatar, you can do ur masters in qatar university?

4) Hope qatar is safe for christians?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2013
you guys should stop moving to UAE(try to comprehend what i mean) if you don't have enough cash,information and skills(for good job).
UAE is turning into something else.**when i say something else,i mean;its no more that UAE where you come and get job before a month or two(tho some do;but its only by GOD's favor).many people have trooped in here (educated Africans & none,Europeans & others)and jobs are now getting scarce..guys with UAE experience finds it hard to get a job now talk more of freshers.its far more better applying for a job from Nigeria.

AND IN EVERYTHING YOU DO,MAKE SURE YOU CONSULT GOD;IF YOU DONT WANNA REGRET IT LATER.

One love brothers!

**by d way,never think of entering europe grin **
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
i dont know much but i will answer to the best of my knowledge.

1.If you have a cert,better attest it.(thats if you want it to be recognized)

2.you cant work in US without green card nor work permit which you can only get by DV lottery,Marriage or luckily getting a job before entering(thats the much i know).I dont know much about canada,so i wont advice anything..and mind you,if you can cross from qatar,then you can cross from Nigeria **make inquiries**

3.with my experience here(not qatar oo),its not easy to goto school while working in GCC countries.its full time job over here..some dont even have a day off,so i dont see it possible.(my own point of view oo)

4.Its safe but they have laws that doesn't favor Christians.so its like dinning with Lions grin.

FBI/CIA:
Hello house!
Have been ffg this thread but I need to ask these questions from the gurus

1) Is it a must you have to do attestation for all ur certificates if you wonna work in qatar?

2) How possible is it to cross from qatar to canada or US?

3) Is it possible while working in qatar, you can do ur masters in qatar university?

4) Hope qatar is safe for christians?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Pls house can i use lyk 200k 2 process dubai visa wit flight nd can i process my stay wen i get their.pls i nid help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2013
ooops!,

my post's hidden..
guess i have the right to ask.
justwise,why did you hide my post??

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Justwise,tell me why you hide my post!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2013
eduson33: ooops!,

my post's hidden..
guess i have the right to ask.
justwise,why did you hide my post??

Sure you got every right to ask.

Your post was hidden because of the video clip on your handle.

If you are promoting any song then do that in music section, not pasting it in every thread you post on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.