Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660717 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Mcsammy4u, like ayenny has just suggested, l never said qatar airways will give u working VISA, but atleast, they will be in a better position to advice/suggest the best option for u, sometimes some agent will say they will give u working VISA, they end up given u TOURIST VISA which is only valid for 15days, they will promise u heaven and earth on arrival in qatar, u become stranded and start regretting, secondly, u dnt know anybody in qatar, which l also think might be a little challenge for u, so my candid advice to u is to either register with a job website in qatar and post ur CV or go to the airline, talk to them and l am sure they will tell u the truth, l strongly advise u to avoid agent as much as u can both in nigeria and qatar, most of them, not all, are not sincere. also go back on this thread, u will see alot of advice/suggestion concerning qatar or the entire middle east.l wish u all d best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Well, u really got to make up ur mind as regard the best option for u, what kind of job are u seeking in the middle east, what are ur qualifications/competencies/experience? personally, if am to suggest an option for u, if u get d job in qatar, find out hw much they will pay u, and if u think it is reasonable and u can cope with the offer for the next 2yrs, then u can accept it but if on the other hand u think d pay will be small, then u hv to make ur choice, but bear in mind that without GULF EXPERIENCE getting a fantastic offer from the middle east will take a miracle, maybe u can also consider ur 2yrs stay with a low pay as part of ur sacrifice u will pay until u get a better offer and in between u must hv also gain ur 2yrs experience. so the ball is in ur court to decide.Again, even if u apply and get the visa/resident urself, the issue of experience will come into play which is very important in the middle east. But also dont forget to ask baba GOD TO SHOW U HIS PLAN AS REGARD UR TRIP, HE KNOWS BETTER THAN EVERYONE, LET HIM GUIDE U TO WHERE HE WANTS U TO SHINE.
Mcsammy4u: I must confess that you people are the kind of people nigeria need as leaders, people that see the truth and profess it, i thank u once again for your support, i've heard wat u all said and i will enquire more, for now i think the best option is to patiently search for someone i know in qatar who i can use as my family member and then work the visa cos as ayeni just said they may decide to change their agreement if they are the one who sponsored my visa to their country and the changed condition may not been in my favour so if i obtain the visa myself i will just be free to switch to another job, or what do u think?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Well, u really got to make up ur mind as regard the best option for u, what kind of job are u seeking in the middle east, what are ur qualifications/competencies/experience? personally, if am to suggest an option for u, if u get d job in qatar, find out hw much they will pay u, and if u think it is reasonable and u can cope with the offer for the next 2yrs, then u can accept it but if on the other hand u think d pay will be small, then u hv to make ur choice, but bear in mind that without GULF EXPERIENCE getting a fantastic offer from the middle east will take a miracle, maybe u can also consider ur 2yrs stay with a low pay as part of ur sacrifice u will pay until u get a better offer and in between u must hv also gain ur 2yrs experience. so the ball is in ur court to decide.Again, even if u apply and get the visa/resident urself, the issue of experience will come into play which is very important in the middle east. But also dont forget to ask baba GOD TO SHOW U HIS PLAN AS REGARD UR TRIP, HE KNOWS BETTER THAN EVERYONE, LET HIM GUIDE U TO WHERE HE WANTS U TO SHINE.
permit me to say i'm a graduate frm a polytechnic in nigeria and i studied mechanical engineering but practically i'm not too good but i've does school practical stuff in my head, but i guess any company that wants to employ a worker wil still train the worker to understand their company's environment and his duty, and i have my i.t certificate as one of my company experience, but i'm also confused concerning the accommodation, is it wen i get the visa that they provide me wit house or i will be expected to stay wit my said family?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Most companies provide shared accomodation, by this l mean u share room with 4,6 or 8persons. Yes some companies will provide training or u learn more on the job, but to have an edge because of the competition for jobs in the middle east , most companies always prefer candidates with work experience, since u said u hv worked in nigeria, l dont think that will be a problem, l also think ur mechanical engineering experience plus GOD'S FAVOUR will see u tru.l will also suggest that dont go with a mindset that it must be an ENGINEERING JOB, whatever ur hand finds to do, do it, GOD can work through that small job to take u to ur desired job, dont despise the days of small beginings, wishing u GOD'S FAVOUR.
Mcsammy4u: permit me to say i'm a graduate frm a polytechnic in nigeria and i studied mechanical engineering but practically i'm not too good but i've does school practical stuff in my head, but i guess any company that wants to employ a worker wil still train the worker to understand their company's environment and his duty, and i have my i.t certificate as one of my company experience, but i'm also confused concerning the accommodation, is it wen i get the visa that they provide me wit house or i will be expected to stay wit my said family?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Most companies provide shared accomodation, by this l mean u share room with 4,6 or 8persons. Yes some companies will provide training or u learn more on the job, but to have an edge because of the competition for jobs in the middle east , most companies always prefer candidates with work experience, since u said u hv worked in nigeria, l dont think that will be a problem, l also think ur mechanical engineering experience plus GOD'S FAVOUR will see u tru.l will also suggest that dont go with a mindset that it must be an ENGINEERING JOB, whatever ur hand finds to do, do it, GOD can work through that small job to take u to ur desired job, dont despise the days of small beginings, wishing u GOD'S FAVOUR.
ok i now understand very well, but if u want to travel frm nigeria to abroad which country do u think is the best to go base on freedom frm discrimination, quick job opportunity, good governance and so on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Very difficult question to answer, everyone has got a GOD given and ORDAINED PLACE to shine, l dont have a blue print about your life, l suggest u pray and ask GOD, to lead,guide and direct u.God can bless u anywhere, some people are not destined/programmed to travel abroad, their liftings and breakthru is in nigeria, some others are destined to travel out, but that doesn't rule out the place of proper planning,prayers,hardwork,goals, been focused, education/trainings and updating& upgrading urself, it will be difficult for me to say go to country A,B,C,D or E, Because am not GOD, and l dont know his plans for u, maybe l should suggest u pray and listen to ur innerman or spirit man, tell GOD, to guide and tell u where u should go because he knows everything.l dont know if l have answered ur question.
Mcsammy4u: ok i now understand very well, but if u want to travel frm nigeria to abroad which country do u think is the best to go base on freedom frm discrimination, quick job opportunity, good governance and so on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mcsammy4u: ok i now understand very well, but if u want to travel frm nigeria to abroad which country do u think is the best to go base on freedom frm discrimination, quick job opportunity, good governance and so on.

Start going to heaven, you can't get that anywhere on earth.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Justwise, u make me laugh here, ur answer is funny, l guess the young man needs direction.Thanks for ur good work, Justwise.
justwise:
[/b]

Start going to heaven, you can't get that anywhere on earth.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Justwise, u make me laugh here, ur answer is funny, l guess the young man needs direction.Thanks for ur good work, Justwise.

You are among those doing a good job here as well, so credit to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ur welcome my brother. Thanks, am humbled. God bless u richly.
justwise:

You are among those doing a good job here as well, so credit to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Very difficult question to answer, everyone has got a GOD given and ORDAINED PLACE to shine, l dont have a blue print about your life, l suggest u pray and ask GOD, to lead,guide and direct u.God can bless u anywhere, some people are not destined/programmed to travel abroad, their liftings and breakthru is in nigeria, some others are destined to travel out, but that doesn't rule out the place of proper planning,prayers,hardwork,goals, been focused, education/trainings and updating& upgrading urself, it will be difficult for me to say go to country A,B,C,D or E, Because am not GOD, and l dont know his plans for u, maybe l should suggest u pray and listen to ur innerman or spirit man, tell GOD, to guide and tell u where u should go because he knows everything.l dont know if l have answered ur question.
thanks i lot,i see u bliv much in God and i luv to involve God in all i do, i will continue to push it to God. I will get back to u and if there is any thing u want to advice me on pls don't hesitate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
No qualms. U are welcome. Ask Ur questions and the Wisdom of God will help us to answer it.
Mcsammy4u: thanks i lot,i see u bliv much in God and i luv to involve God in all i do, i will continue to push it to God. I will get back to u and if there is any thing u want to advice me on pls don't hesitate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Geminilove(f): 2:32am On Apr 02, 2013
I just want to leave some useful links for work,If you have a degree and have some work experience i suggests you join linkedin.com. Alot of multi-national companies employ people from there. Oman is country to look at for jobs alot of the oil and mining companies are looking for talent at moment

http://www.abcduae.com/index.php/seeking-employees/articles/seeking-employees.html

http://www.dubai-bb.com

http://careers.dubaiworld.ae/careers/dw/dmcc/VacancySearch.aspx

http://pilot.dubaitrade.ae/vacancyapplication/listVacanciesAction.do

http://www.linkyou.info/

http://www.dubaijob.info/?s=&location=Dubai&latitude=&longitude=&full_address=&north_east_lng=&south

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Like aw much thus dubai 3months or six month visiting visa cost pls anybody wit good info.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Geminilove(f): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/visa-and-passport-requirements.page

02APR13 / 1616 UTC
National Nigeria (NG) /Embarkation Nigeria (NG)
Destination Qatar (QA)

Qatar (QA)

Passport required.
- Passports and/or passport replacing documents must be valid
on arrival.
Admission and Transit Restrictions:
- Admission refused to holders of Temporary passports.

Visa required.

Minors:
- Own passport is not required for children provided
For details, click here
Additional Information:
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to
cover their stay and documents required for their next
destination.
- If holding tourist visa, visitor must also hold proof of
confirmed hotel reservation and at least USD 1,400.- or any
major credit card.
- All passengers staying in Qatar for more than one month must
obtain a Residence Permit after arrival.
Warning:
- Visitors not holding return/onward ticket could be refused
entry.

Qatar (QA)

Vaccinations not required.

CHECK TINEWS/N1 - EGYPT: DOCUMENT VALIDITY

Timaticweb Version 1.3
02 April 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mcsammy4u: thanks i lot,i see u bliv much in God and i luv to involve God in all i do, i will continue to push it to God. I will get back to u and if there is any thing u want to advice me on pls don't hesitate.

Why do you want to relocate?Are u not doing fine in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise: Make your enquiries/contributions about Qatar and UAE visa here.

If you have knowledge about their visa requirements and processing please feel free to help those who need such information.

Please, please and please no: Call me for more info or promotion of any agent here, this is purely on DIY bases.
What is DIY?? Please what are the steps in promoting a trusted agent who has been tested and trusted?We need to let people know that there are some trusted agents out there.Please Nigeria is changing we have a few good ones out there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ajala70:
What is DIY?? Please what are the steps in promoting a trusted agent who has been tested and trusted?We need to let people know that there are some trusted agents out there.Please Nigeria is changing we have a few good ones out there.

DIY= Do It Yourself.

Sorry no agent promotion here, we can't risk it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hightechIT: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

DIY= Do It Yourself.

Hello house, is it possible and easier to move from Abu Dhabi to either Canada or Australia with ones family. Thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

DIY= Do It Yourself.

I insist we visit these agents to know their authenticity.
People need help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ajala70:
I insist we visit these agents to know their authenticity.
People need help.

There is no need for that, people have being securing visas successfully for themselves ages here, check individual threads here and see for yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise:

There is no need for that, people have being securing visas successfully for themselves ages here, check individual threads here and see for yourself.

Send me the step to securing a Qatar 5years work visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2013
Ajala70:

if you haven't seen enough info here then use Google.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harthonder(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Thanks to all contributor to dis thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by pat077: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ajala70:

it seems u're an agent trying 2 promote urself.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: if you haven't seen enough info here then use Google.
?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
fumkos:

ALEXRAY,
I WILL BE GOING TO DUBAI AND QATAR BY 1ST OF APRIL, GOD WILLINNG.I WILL GET THE LIST AND POST TO YOU WHEN I GET BACK BY 12TH OF APRIL. YOU ARE GOING FIST WEEK IN MAY, RIGHT?

i'll take it that you're already in dubai, just a reminder about places where i can purchases those items... thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ajala70:

Why do you want to relocate?Are u not doing fine in Nigeria?
i'm trying to do fyn but the problem is that our govt re not treating us fyn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.