Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658480 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=dubai4eva]
I learnt that naija guys do sell their kidney for millions of naira in malaysia maybe....

he said God is omni possibilities why not him stay in Nigeria and wait for the God's magic 4 millions to come
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2013
u are on point on this, My kid brother confrim same to me, and l have some friends who said the same thing.I know most contributors dont want nigerians to come to the middle east stranded, but at the same time, whoever wants to travel has to weigh the pros & cons, destiny & star are not the same, but that doesnt rule out the issue of proper preparation, inquiry,consultation and prayers before u venture into anything in life. The middle east is not for everyone, some people are destined/programmed to succeed in EUROPE, some are destined for ASIA, some are destined for AFRICA, some are destined for NORTH AMERICA. The question now is where are u destined for? l dont know and am sure many contributors here dont know either. Then it behoves on u the traveller to do extensive consultation/inquiry,prayers and seek enough information before u travel. Dont go by what people say, dont say because MR A,B,C or D succeeded in this country, because of that u want to go there, that may not be ur GOD ordained place to shine. God can bless u anywhere, Whoever wants to travel, should bear in mind that it is a venture that involves a lot of risk. l wont encourage nor discourage anybody from travelling abroad, but U that wants to travel, sit down and count the cost of what u want to engage in. There is practically economic melt down globally, no country is exempted, so my personal opinion and take is that, please if u choose to travel, allow GOD the master GUIDE to lead,guide,direct,ordain and show u the way. we are all HUMAN, we do not know it all BUT GOD SEES THE END OF A THING FROM THE BEGINING, SO PLEASE SEEK HIM FOR DIRECTION.
dubai4eva:
I must voice out that the most people you see on the street of dubai stranded is yoruba mostly guys from ondo state I'm not suprise @ you iamjerry tell the house ur kind of job in dubai or I visit u in dubai in u will not call me baba agba I am not here to show off but to speak the truth,why bring somebody with tourist visa and eat all his money and trow him out the street that is rent is expired and frustrate them,the igbos are known for cargo business and they always survive most I am not an igbo nor yoruba by tribe.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: u are on point on this, My kid brother confrim same to me, and l have some friends who said the same thing.I know most contributors dont want nigerians to come to the middle east stranded, but at the same time, whoever wants to travel has to weigh the pros & cons, destiny & star are not the same, but that doesnt rule out the issue of proper preparation, inquiry,consultation and prayers before u venture into anything in life. The middle east is not for everyone, some people are destined/programmed to succeed in EUROPE, some are destined for ASIA, some are destined for AFRICA, some are destined for NORTH AMERICA. The question now is where are u destined for? l dont know and am sure many contributors here dont know either. Then it behoves on u the traveller to do extensive consultation/inquiry,prayers and seek enough information before u travel. Dont go by what people say, dont say because MR A,B,C or D succeeded in this country, because of that u want to go there, that may not be ur GOD ordained place to shine. God can bless u anywhere, Whoever wants to travel, should bear in mind that it is a venture that involves a lot of risk. l wont encourage nor discourage anybody from travelling abroad, but U that wants to travel, sit down and count the cost of what u want to engage in. There is practically economic melt down globally, no country is exempted, so my personal opinion and take is that, please if u choose to travel, allow GOD the master GUIDE to lead,guide,direct,ordain and show u the way. we are all HUMAN, we do not know it all BUT GOD SEES THE END OF A THING FROM THE BEGINING, SO PLEASE SEEK HIM FOR DIRECTION.

This is what we call advice NOT the ones people like that mumu think he's giving. Consultation and Prayers is very important in everything in life and that is what we are telling that mumu but still, he think everybody will be like him. Thank You jare!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
u are welcome lamlerry, is my pleasure. remain blessed.
IamJerry:

This is what we call advice NOT the ones people like that mumu think he's giving. Consultation and Prayers is very important in everything in life and that is what we are telling that mumu but still, he think everybody will be like him. Thank You jare!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wat is the slim of getting job in UAE. I read Social Studies Education, 2009. I have second class upper division. During my days at university I have garthered alot of experience in working with lecturers in carry out research design. I have also two years experience in both class teacher and Subject teacher. Then apart from GCC, which europe country is better? Any info in the house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ogbodavies(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Most job for none gcc experience persons are security,waiter e.t.c,but u might b fortunate to LAND a great job,just b prayerful
Other good country to work in are australia and canada datz my own opinion

harmmerd: Wat is the slim of getting job in UAE. I read Social Studies Education, 2009. I have second class upper division. During my days at university I have garthered alot of experience in working with lecturers in carry out research design. I have also two years experience in both class teacher and Subject teacher. Then apart from GCC, which europe[img][/img] country is better? Any info in the house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tnx... How do I apply for visa to dubia and which website can i use to apply... because i have check ethihad website... Nigeria re nt eligbile. I need help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why is it that naija ladies are so rare here in Dubai?

I̶̲̅ would like to meet naija gals living I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Godspikin: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
I really want to thank ayenny02 and ogakpatakpata for their contributions, they were really helpful. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by authecosta911(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kudos to you guys all that have apply a reasonable comment here, this thread have enlighten a lot of flygerian out there, keep up the good Job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thank you my brother Godspikin, whatever questions u hv here as regard dubai, pls post it here and the WISDOM OF GOD will answer it, we are humans and we dont know it all, l will prefer to offer useful advice and allow people make there decisions based on thier personal convictions. May the wisdom of the ALMIGHTY GUIDE ALL THOSE PLANNING OR ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF TRAVELLING.
Godspikin: I really want to thank ayenny02 and ogakpatakpata for their contributions, they were really helpful. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please kindly help o my people! Etihad airline customer service is poor...I called them, no response, I emailed severally, still no reply.

Please, which airline can I use again? Suggestions please...its very urgent!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
justwise:

Let me repeat this for the last time...i did not start this thread for 'agents' like you, you claimed that the airline you work for pay you enough..good, concentrate on your job and don't ask anybody here to contact you for anything offline dealings and whoever drops contact details here for you it will be deleted.

@Justwise,
Thanks for the good job, we have many hungry fellows in this country who pretend to be wise bt are just a mere fools like @ngnetbiz cos he's a hungry man and he need pple to dupe cos they have duped many nigerians a lot.
God punish them all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by judemee: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2013
@ justi4jesu:::::::: tnx 4 ur contribution on this topic. pls . hw much does it cost to hv dubai 2yrs resident permit nd other requirement needed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
eluquenson:

@Justwise,
Thanks for the good job, we have many hungry fellows in this country who pretend to be wise bt are just a mere fools like @ngnetbiz cos he's a hungry man and he need pple to dupe cos they have duped many nigerians a lot.
God punish them all.

Hello house, I am planning to travel by July 2013 and my passport expired November 2013. And I was told dat my passport must be Valid for 6month. Can i go for renewal. Because I might start possessing by May. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
JUSTWISE,PLS CHECK AUTO SECTION, THERE IS A GUY BY NAME ROLLYFEMMY, HE IS ADVERTISING 5YRS QATAR WORK PERMIT, HE HAS DISPLAYED HIS CELL NUMBER AND BB, BUT AM SCARED SOME INNOCENT AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS MIGHT FALL VICTIM, imagine he claim that one can earn between 250k to 500k in Qatar plus official car, am afraid it is misleading and so many innocent guys might fall for this fake news. Thanks.
nusad:

Hello house, I am planning to travel by July 2013 and my passport expired November 2013. And I was told dat my passport must be Valid for 6month. Can i go for renewal. Because I might start possessing by May. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2013
nusad:

Yes you can go for renewal, it just takes a day or two and you are done.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2013
judemee: @ justi4jesu:::::::: tnx 4 ur contribution on this topic. pls . hw much does it cost to hv dubai 2yrs resident permit nd other requirement needed.
Temporary work permits are now open to all work categories. This new law allows foreign workers to acquire work permits twice within three years. It is an improvement from the previous law that requires foreign temporary workers to acquire their work permits every six months.

Except for UAE and GCC national citizens, other nationalities must obtain a UAE residence visa to legally live in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other emirates. For many expats, the company that employs them will sponsor them for a UAE residence visa, along with a labour card or work permit. But not always. A residence visa is required to open a bank account, obtain a driving licence, register a car, apply for a PO Box, and so on. There are several ways in which a residence visa can be obtained.

List of types of Dubai and UAE residence visas

-Employee residence visa UAE - what most expats are familiar with. Your employer should take care of all the paperwork although you will need to make a trip to a hospital or health clinic for a medical test.

-Family residence visa UAE - sponsor your husband or wife, and children.

-Investor residence visa UAE - a potentially cheap option for those who haven't got a job or a property but want to live in Dubai. Invest 70,000 dirhams with a UAE company, pay 300 dhs for the visa, and you're good for the next 3 years.

-Maid residence visa UAE - sponsoring a maid

-Property residence visa UAE - a 3 year visa was part of the marketing for Dubai property sales to foreigners, and some visas were issued, but then issuing of visas under this scheme was suspended in 2007 or 2008, and in 2009 an inadequate replacement in the form of a 6 month multiple entry UAE visit visa was offered instead.

-Relative residence visa UAE - sponsor your parents, parents-in-law, brother or sister. Not automatic, special application needs to be made.

-Student residence visa UAE - full-time tertiary level students at UAE colleges and universities can get UAE residence visas, usually renewable annually. Secondary and primary level students will normally be under the sponsorship of one of their parents.

Expiry and cancellation of UAE residence visa

Expiry is when your residence visa becomes invalid. This happens after the expiry date (usually 3 years after it was issued, sometimes 1 year), or if you are outside the UAE for 180 days or 6 months (assume 180 days to be safe). Expiry does not mean your residence visa is cancelled, as some expats have found out when attempting to re-enter the UAE on a visit visa and failing because a previous residence visa wasn't cancelled.

Cancellation of your residence visa is an active process which needs to be done even if the visa has expired. Otherwise a new visa, whether residence or visit, cannot be issued. Usually your company or sponsor will take care of this for you.

If not, then go to the UAE Immigration Department where the visa was issued, with your passport, and present it for cancellation. Allow 500 dhs for fees and typing and you should get a couple of hundred dirhams in change.

If you are overseas, then cancellation can still be done but your sponsor needs to go to the residency department on your behalf with at least a copy of your passport, and possibly the original.So the only real and best way is by getting a job but an agent can arrange it for you...the price is not fixed it all depends on the agent arranging it for you.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Please! I know Etihad airline visa services very well but unfortunately, their customer services is very poor. I called them, send them msgs and mail them but still no response. Please, which airline can I use again? Please give me their websites... Thank You!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata: JUSTWISE,PLS CHECK AUTO SECTION, THERE IS A GUY BY NAME ROLLYFEMMY, HE IS ADVERTISING 5YRS QATAR WORK PERMIT, HE HAS DISPLAYED HIS CELL NUMBER AND BB, BUT AM SCARED SOME INNOCENT AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS MIGHT FALL VICTIM, imagine he claim that one can earn between 250k to 500k in Qatar plus official car, am afraid it is misleading and so many innocent guys might fall for this fake news. Thanks.
I don't moderate that section but the Mod there moved that thread to travel section and it was deleted.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2013
IamJerry: Please! I know Etihad airline visa services very well but unfortunately, their customer services is very poor. I called them, send them msgs and mail them but still no response. Please, which airline can I use again? Please give me their websites... Thank You!!

use https://www.ttsuaevisas.com/ they are etihad airways approved rep in nigeria!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2013
alexray:

use https://www.ttsuaevisas.com/ they are etihad airways approved rep in nigeria!!!

Bless you jooor my brother...that is the people I am talking about; just made a mistake.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
jammyng: if you're learned Jerry, this does not call for insults.

Please read his post and you'll know that it calls for insult.... Anyone who can't advice should shut up...it is not necessary all contribute!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
IamJerry:

Please read his post and you'll know that it calls for insult.... Anyone who can't advice should shut up...it is not necessary all contribute!

ema binu sir. tts customer service is damn good so i
assumed u were right typing etihad

sowie

Sheyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.