Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662946 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata(m):
Quote Post
Dr. Dre:
Mr. Henrimoto, seems
u want to get everyone
drunk cos of Mrs.
Moncho
I'm trying to imagine
Ogakpatakpata and a
palace full of drunks
lol
l was able to get up after
the first fall due to your
comments, now l have just
fallen again from my
second camel, l guess l
might continue this trip by
foot to the Arabian
desert. Quote Post.

@oga u are drunk and u want to go by foot to arabian desert i guss is too far for you u better rethink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lordrhaw(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

l was able to get up after the first fall due to your comments, now l have just fallen again from my second camel, l guess l might continue this trip by foot to the Arabian desert.... cheesy grin cheesy

@ogakpatakpata u seems to be a good person and I guess u are in UAE I want to ask how one. can get d visa into dubai currently and how much it can cost. dis conversation is a kindoff long one I counldnt read from d begining I know u might have answerd such quesgion before but anyone just have info should plz explain to me d best way coz I don't want fradulent transaction although it is my blood bro dat want to go but am d one finding info for him kindly help me out plzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=henrimoto][/quote]

Lol...she is missus incase you have intentions; grin grin smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 10, 2013
lordrhaw:

@ogakpatakpata u seems to be a good person and I guess u are in UAE I want to ask how one. can get d visa into dubai currently and how much it can cost. dis conversation is a kindoff long one I counldnt read from d begining I know u might have answerd such quesgion before but anyone just have info should plz explain to me d best way coz I don't want fradulent transaction although it is my blood bro dat want to go but am d one finding info for him kindly help me out plzz

Let me believe what you are saying because l saw from your signature profile where you asked for directions to Ghana & Cotonou, since you said it is your blood brother that wants to travel to the UAE, refer him to this thread and let him read and gather all the informations he need so that he wont be a victim of fraudsters, wicked agents & con artist, asking the same questions daily makes the thread unnecessarily long, meanwhile here is a brief road map for you/your blood brother:

1. Contact Etihad airlines with this numbers +23412120231, + 2348097122384, 081 29112348 or Emirate airline with +234 12717600

2. Either of the 2airlines can/will sponsor your visa applications and they will tell you all their requirements although recently the UAE government seem to be hard on the issue of age, so find out from both airlines if they can process your visa with your age, the age issue is becoming so complex, and if they cannot sponsor your visa application due to your age, then you can approach other tour agencies in the UAE to sponsor your applications, but, you will pay more than if it was through the airlines.

3. Arrive with 1month extendable tourist/visit visa

4. Visa fee is about $85 + #2,500 service charge through Etihad

5. Ticket to the UAE will be between 100,000naira to 130,000naira, depending on the airline, your day, week and month of departure from Nigeria

6. You arrive the UAE and search for jobs yourself through aggressive networking

7. You have a maximum of 2months to search for job in the UAE

8. The UAE is very very expensive, food,accommodation, extension of your visa if need be, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses before you secure a job, it was recommended from this thread that you arrive with a minimum of $2000 or more so that you wont be stranded here in the UAE.

8. If you cannot secure a job within 2months, you are expected to exit back to your country, but, if you don't you stand the risk of been arrested+fine+ jail briefly+ deportation+ outright ban from entering the UAE by the border officials depending on how long you have been illegal in the country.

9. Do the maths yourself and see what it will cost you/your cousin for the trip

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:19am On Dec 10, 2013
lordrhaw:

Here are the contacts of Emirates and Etihad airline.

Etihad airlines with this number: +23412120231 or +2348099122384

Emirate airlines with this no 02717600.

Both airlines will tell you their requirements, cost of ticket.

Ask for 1month extendable tourist visa if you are coming in search for a job.

From the current UAE government update of the restrictions on single nigerians that are willing to enter with a tourist/visit visa into the UAE.

You have to call them or better still go to their offices so you can get first hand information about the age limit and terms and conditions.

Initially 1month extendable visa goes for 83dollars to 85dollars and as of now am not sure if it is increased or not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2013
lol[/quote) Alloooooo!! @igweee and justi4jesu, biko nu, is monchou missus or mrs ? @dr.dre, dont tell me you don't like the taste of the palm wine.. because i saw you smiling like a senator when you were drinking from the calabash.

@Henrimoto.........no comments & lips sealed... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: ogakpatakpata(m):
Quote Post
Dr. Dre:
Mr. Henrimoto, seems
u want to get everyone
drunk cos of Mrs.
Moncho
I'm trying to imagine
Ogakpatakpata and a
palace full of drunks
lol
l was able to get up after
the first fall due to your
comments, now l have just
fallen again from my
second camel, l guess l
might continue this trip by
foot to the Arabian
desert. Quote Post.

@oga u are drunk and u want to go by foot to arabian desert i guss is too far for you u better rethink

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

cheesy grin cheesy
HMMMMMMM. this ur teeth na extra large oooooo.
GOODMORNING Forumites hope you all had a nice night rest. have applied for my visa oo, pls pray for me so it would be out without long stories.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2013
nattybanta:
GOODMORNING Forumites hope you all had a nice night rest. have applied for my visa oo, pls pray for me so it would be out without long stories.

Which of the airlines did you apply with and how much did you pay? Hope you specified to them that it should be 1month extendable visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Hahaha, please oh don't scare potential suitors away from me oh grin, I am a big MISS. I'm still drunk from joy here. I got another offer for another job and all I could think of is that when God wants to bless u, He blesses u in excess. me that searched for so long is now the one rejecting job offers and selecting. It is well. This forum is filled with good people. @Justi, do you know that u sent me a mail the day of the interview where u prayed for me? smiley I am just too happy my people. Now they want me to come around tomorrow. Please you people my nairaland family I beg you to pray for me so that I may also find favour with them tomorrow. I promise to keep you all updated. @Justi, please I'll send u a mail now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2013
nattybanta:

You are a funny guy lol., wish you luck with your visa application. cool cheesy cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2013
monchouchou: Hahaha, please oh don't scare potential suitors away from me oh grin, I am a big MISS. I'm still drunk from joy here. I got another offer for another job and all I could think of is that when God wants to bless u, He blesses u in excess. me that searched for so long is now the one rejecting job offers and selecting. It is well. This forum is filled with good people. @Justi, do you know that u sent me a mail the day of the interview where u prayed for me? smiley I am just too happy my people. Now they want me to come around tomorrow. Please you people my nairaland family I beg you to pray for me so that I may also find favour with them tomorrow. I promise to keep you all updated. @Justi, please I'll send u a mail now.
grin angry grin
She is big miss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2013
monchouchou: Hahaha, please oh don't scare potential suitors away from me oh grin, I am a big MISS. I'm still drunk from joy here. I got another offer for another job and all I could think of is that when God wants to bless u, He blesses u in excess. me that searched for so long is now the one rejecting job offers and selecting. It is well. This forum is filled with good people. @Justi, do you know that u sent me a mail the day of the interview where u prayed for me? smiley I am just too happy my people. Now they want me to come around tomorrow. Please you people my nairaland family I beg you to pray for me so that I may also find favour with them tomorrow. I promise to keep you all updated. @Justi, please I'll send u a mail now.

Okay dear.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013

@monchouchou...................congratulation, l know when your CREATOR decides to favour you, protocols /procedures / laws are suspended, this is your season, your door has been opened and no one can shut it, enter into your doors of opportunities. Cheers

@all...........since l don't do e-mails from this thread due to some previous activities against me, l have decided to reply to all those that sent me PM , asking for one information or the other, here are my candid and sincere advise:

1. There is a trend l have noticed/observed from this thread since the beginning of the year, we have advertised several jobs and posted so many vacancies, nobody secured an offer from this thread.

2. Valen2ony, Optimisticgondy's siblings 2male + 1 female, Yinkagbo, Nodawa and of recent monchouchou all secured jobs not from the postings here but outside the thread.

3. It buttresses what l have said several times, Aggressive networkings with different ethnic nationalities is the way out.

4. For those still searching for jobs, make sure you are online 24hrs if possible, don't just submit few CV's and think the job will come like that, from what l have seen with members from this forum and other ethnic nationalities in the UAE, you might submit hundreds of CV for you to stand a chance of securing a job.

5. Some companies are sometimes very funny, they may interview you and can even issue you offer letter and ask you to exit to your home country, some of them are wicked, they might not call you again and the employment visa will also not be sent to you, so it is better if possible to get your employment visa before you exit.

6. Don't go to Kenya for exit, there is a forumite whom with his permission l am posting this informations for others to learn from, he arrived early this year, couldn't secure a job, he exited to Kenya, he was stranded there for 6months, somebody assisted him and he came back 2months ago, when he arrived l met him one-on-one and l advised him on what to do, he later got an offer and told me he is going back to Kenya, l kicked against it, but, he ignored my counsel, to cut a long story short, he was given an offer letter by a stupid company and was asked to exit, he exited to kenya, as l write this morning he has called me several times and sent several emails to me, he is stranded in Kenya and the company in Dubai has stopped picking his call.

7. If you have to exit, go to either Nigeria,kish, Oman or Bahrain, avoid Kenya.

Goodluck to the entire house, and once again, congrats monchouchou.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lordrhaw(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2013

Let me believe what you are saying because l saw from your signature profile where you asked for directions to Ghana & Cotonou, since you said it is your blood brother that wants to travel to the UAE, refer him to this thread and let him read and gather all the informations he need so that he wont be a victim of fraudsters, wicked agents & con artist, asking the same questions daily makes the thread unnecessarily long, meanwhile here is a brief road map for you/your blood brother:

1. Contact Etihad airlines with this numbers +23412120231, + 2348097122384, 081 29112348 or Emirate airline with +234 12717600

2. Either of the 2airlines can/will sponsor your visa applications and they will tell you all their requirements although recently the UAE government seem to be hard on the issue of age, so find out from both airlines if they can process your visa with your age, the age issue is becoming so complex, and if they cannot sponsor your visa application due to your age, then you can approach other tour agencies in the UAE to sponsor your applications, but, you will pay more than if it was through the airlines.

5. Ticket to the UAE will be between 100,000naira to 130,000naira, depending on the airline, your day, week and month of departure from Nigeria

6. You arrive the UAE and search for jobs yourself through aggressive networking

8. The UAE is very very expensive, food,accommodation, extension of your visa if need be, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses before you secure a job, it was recommended from this thread that you arrive with a minimum of $2000 or more so that you wont be stranded here in the UAE.

8. If you cannot secure a job within 2months, you are expected to exit back to your country, but, if you don't you stand the risk of been arrested+fine+ jail briefly+ deportation+ outright ban from entering the UAE by the border officials depending on how long you have been illegal in the country.

Enjoy your day.
@oga and justi4jesu thanks a lot for your infomation i really appreciate it like i said earlier it is my brother that want to visit uae i currently work as a manager in a private school and i am okay with my job here in naija i only want to visit cotonou or ghana on vacation but my bro is jobless and he is dersperately looking for his way abroad he have it in mind to go to quatar but with what i read on NL about quatar i advice him to go to dubai that is why i am searching and gathering info for him.

now to my point sorry for bothering you i got one guy's contact on my BBM his name is kuriobaba he gave me alld his contact i.e facebook, skype and all his phone number he said he is a travel agent that he will process the visa and tickect within48hrs and mail d document to us so my bro is to go to d airport with the document and he is going to arrive at his place in dubai and scott with him till he got his own job within 2 month (just like u said) but what confuse and make me suspicious about this guy is that he said he is going to gave me a zenith bank account in nigeria to pay 200k for all the transaction he futhermore said that we can deposit 100k and after all is done paid the remaining even after the guy might have been on his flight. what i want to know is " is what dis guy(kurio) offering me real? if not can a scam be bold enough to go as far as publicity? since you guyz have experienced how uae traveling works i need ur advice once more should the guy go for his (kurio) own offer or he should just stick to d airlines stuff? sorry for bodering with questions am sure if u help GOD will definitely reward u bigtime IJN
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lordrhaw(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2013

Enjoy your day.
@oga and justi4jesu thanks a lot for your infomation i really appreciate it like i said earlier it is my brother that want to visit uae i currently work as a manager in a private school and i am okay with my job here in naija i only want to visit cotonou or ghana on vacation but my bro is jobless and he is dersperately looking for his way abroad he have it in mind to go to quatar but with what i read on NL about quatar i advice him to go to dubai that is why i am searching and gathering info for him.

now to my point sorry for bothering you i got one guy's contact on my BBM his name is kuriobaba he gave me alld his contact i.e facebook, skype and all his phone number he said he is a travel agent that he will process the visa and tickect within48hrs and mail d document to us so my bro is to go to d airport with the document and he is going to arrive at his place in dubai and scott with him till he got his own job within 2 month (just like u said) but what confuse and make me suspicious about this guy is that he said he is going to gave me a zenith bank account in nigeria to pay 200k for all the transaction he futhermore said that we can deposit 100k and after all is done paid the remaining even after the guy might have been on his flight. what i want to know is " is what dis guy(kurio) offering me real? if not can a scam be bold enough to go as far as publicity? since you guyz have experienced how uae traveling works i need ur advice once more should the guy go for his (kurio) own offer or he should just stick to d airlines stuff? sorry for bodering with questions am sure if u help GOD will definitely reward u bigtime IJN
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2013

@monchouchou...................congratulation, l know when your CREATOR decides to favour you, protocols /procedures / laws are suspended, this is your season, your door has been opened and no one can shut it, enter into your doors of opportunities. Cheers

@all...........since l don't do e-mails from this thread due to some previous activities against me, l have decided to reply to all those that sent me PM , asking for one information or the other, here are my candid and sincere advise:

1. There is a trend l have noticed/observed from this thread since the beginning of the year, we have advertised several jobs and posted so many vacancies, nobody secured an offer from this thread.

2. Valen2ony, Optimisticgondy's siblings 2male + 1 female, Yinkagbo, Nodawa and of recent monchouchou all secured jobs not from the postings here but outside the thread.

3. It buttresses what l have said several times, Aggressive networkings with different ethnic nationalities is the way out.

4. For those still searching for jobs, make sure you are online 24hrs if possible, don't just submit few CV's and think the job will come like that, from what l have seen with members from this forum and other ethnic nationalities in the UAE, you might submit hundreds of CV for you to stand a chance of securing a job.

5. Some companies are sometimes very funny, they may interview you and can even issue you offer letter and ask you to exit to your home country, some of them are wicked, they might not call you again and the employment visa will also not be sent to you, so it is better if possible to get your employment visa before you exit.

6. Don't go to Kenya for exit, there is a forumite whom with his permission l am posting this informations for others to learn from, he arrived early this year, couldn't secure a job, he exited to Kenya, he was stranded there for 6months, somebody assisted him and he came back 2months ago, when he arrived l met him one-on-one and l advised him on what to do, he later got an offer and told me he is going back to Kenya, l kicked against it, but, he ignored my counsel, to cut a long story short, he was given an offer letter by a stupid company and was asked to exit, he exited to kenya, as l write this morning he has called me several times and sent several emails to me, he is stranded in Kenya and the company in Dubai has stopped picking his call.

7. If you have to exit, go to either Nigeria,kish, Oman or Bahrain, avoid Kenya.

Goodluck to the entire house, and once again, congrats monchouchou.

@oga,the igwe in the house..we have not heard from yinkagbo,the last time I remember I saw his post was he got an offer and about to exit to Nigeria.
Did he received the employment visa?

Secondly we need the forumites that has finally succeeded to always be part of this great thread.their candid contributions on their experiences are highly needed.

Finally the sooner a good union of Nigerians in UAE is formed,it will help in d guidance of the integrity and prospect of Nigerians in UAE and diaspora.

Once more I appreciate and thank everyone here,ogakpatakpata,d igwe, justi4jesu our soft advicer and Lolo,.Dr dre ,d only doctor in Qatar...henrimoto d comedian...including all I didn't list their names,we are all important and needed.

Looking up to a day I will host everyone
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2013
lordrhaw: @oga and justi4jesu thanks a lot for your infomation i really appreciate it like i said earlier it is my brother that want to visit uae i currently work as a manager in a private school and i am okay with my job here in naija i only want to visit cotonou or ghana on vacation but my bro is jobless and he is dersperately looking for his way abroad he have it in mind to go to quatar but with what i read on NL about quatar i advice him to go to dubai that is why i am searching and gathering info for him.

Honestly, l don't know the agent, he might be sincere ,but, in my personal and sincere opinion, some agent are agents of destruction, lies,misery, falsehood and lack of proper informations,l will advise you discard the said agent, how can you transact a business with somebody you do not know from Adam, go with the suggestions from this thread, go to the airline and do all your transactions with them, even if anything go wrong, they wont run away, you are sure of getting redress. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2013
hugochris:

@oga,the igwe in the house..we have not heard from yinkagbo,the last time I remember I saw his post was he got an offer and about to exit to Nigeria.
Did he received the employment visa?

Secondly we need the forumites that has finally succeeded to always be part of this great thread.their candid contributions on their experiences are highly needed.

Finally the sooner a good union of Nigerians in UAE is formed,it will help in d guidance of the integrity and prospect of Nigerians in UAE and diaspora.

Once more I appreciate and thank everyone here,ogakpatakpata,d igwe, justi4jesu our soft advicer and Lolo,.Dr dre ,d only doctor in Qatar...henrimoto d comedian...including all I didn't list their names,we are all important and needed.

Looking up to a day I will host everyone
grin cheesy grin

@hugochris

Yinkagbo exited to Nigeria about 2months ago to wait for his employment visa,but, l got a grapevine information from another honorable member of this thread, he said is like the company is having problem processing employment visa to those that where asked to exit, is like the UAE immigration is not willing to process the employment visa, l think the information given to me by the member of this thread is reliable because his brother/cousin also applied to the same company and he is in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

@hugochris

Yinkagbo exited to Nigeria about 2months ago to wait for his employment visa,but, l got a grapevine information from another honorable member of this thread, he said is like the company is having problem processing employment visa to those that where asked to exit, is like the UAE immigration is not willing to process the employment visa, l think the information given to me by the member of this thread is reliable because his brother/cousin also applied to the same company and he is in Nigeria.

Oyea...I hear u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
justi4jesu:

Which of the airlines did you apply with and how much did you pay? Hope you specified to them that it should be 1month extendable visa.
Via Etihad airways
I paid $85 and anoda $15 but she told me yesternite dat I would pay anoda processing fee but she didn't tell me d cost. Her num didn't go tru but would keep u updated
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
nattybanta:
Via Etihad airways
I paid $85 and anoda $15 but she told me yesternite dat I would pay anoda processing fee but she didn't tell me d cost. Her num didn't go tru but would keep u updated

Nice so that other intending travellers can learn from what you have done.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
lordrhaw: @oga and justi4jesu thanks a lot for your infomation i really appreciate it like i said earlier it is my brother that want to visit uae i currently work as a manager in a private school and i am okay with my job here in naija i only want to visit cotonou or ghana on vacation but my bro is jobless and he is dersperately looking for his way abroad he have it in mind to go to quatar but with what i read on NL about quatar i advice him to go to dubai that is why i am searching and gathering info for him.

I dont know what to say since I equally dont know the person, its not easy to convince or trust somebody you dont know.

You can use your discretion to know what to do.

Just be careful, he could be genuine or fake.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
nattybanta:
Via Etihad airways

Good to hear that, keep the house updated on how it goes.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
nattybanta:
Via Etihad airways

@ nattybanta,when u filled the etihad visa form at the financial records section where u either use letter from employer or bank letter statements,what is the best way to present your status for etihad approval?
Thanks as I await your candid reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lordrhaw(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
@oga and justy4jesu i swear u guy are the best thanks a lot, what it seems to be a problem and heavyload for me, ur candid advice and wise words bless my thinkings. The airline can't because of d 200k i want to paid them run away and spoil there name but that guy can suddenly diappear on my contact thanks for hinting me i really appreciate you guyz i will tell him to go for the airlines and i will feed you guyz back with the outcome once again i appreciate it thanks a lot #thumbs up#
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2013
lordrhaw: @oga and justy4jesu i swear u guy are the best thanks a lot, what it seems to be a problem and heavyload for me, ur candid advice and wise words bless my thinkings. The airline can't because of d 200k i want to paid them run away and spoil there name but that guy can suddenly diappear on my contact thanks for hinting me i really appreciate you guyz i will tell him to go for the airlines and i will feed you guyz back with the outcome once again i appreciate it thanks a lot #thumbs up#

The airline will not charge you more than necessary, although, sometimes due to corruption some of their staff might want you to grease their palms for quick processing of your visa,but, it certainly will not be close to what the agent is demanding from you, go with the contacts and advise given to you on this thread. Enjoy your day......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by highlanderr: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hellow everyone in the house I have been following this tread as a guest for sometime now
but decided to register today. In order to benefit from ideas, knowledge and maximum
information that flow here. I salute Ogakpatakpata, Just4jesus, Dr Dre, monchoucho, henrimoto, Obrigando etc.
for their great posts and efforts here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
highlanderr: Hellow everyone in the house I have been following this tread as a guest for sometime now
but decided to register today. In order to benefit from ideas, knowledge and maximum
information that flow here. I salute Ogakpatakpata, Just4jesus, Dr Dre, monchoucho, henrimoto, Obrigando etc.

You are welcome to the forum, enjoy a time/session of robust informations. Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by highlanderr: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2013

You are welcome to the forum, enjoy a time/session of robust informations. Goodluck.

Thank you Sir. Please I want to ask this quetion there.is a guy in UAE helping my friend and I to secure direct employment visa to cost us 400K each. Altough I avnt made payment but my friend had paid.for the employment visa and. What the guy sent to my friend as employment visa looks suspecious after telling us that the employer is recruiting people to work in Oman. Now the guy changed gear last week saturday that the employer is no more recruiting this year and its now next January. We are so confused and perplex at this development. I will paste the employment visa of Oman he sent to him here. Please Sir kindly advise us on what to do.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
highlanderr: Hellow everyone in the house I have been following this tread as a guest for sometime now

Welcome on board and we are willing to assist and give you all the necessary informations you would need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.