Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664073 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Well, we can only do the little we can to assist and guide potential immigrants to the UAE,but, those that will fall prey to wicked agents will still fall,travelling to any part of the world requires adequate, solid and reliable informations if not newbies/first time travellers can fall easily to agents and the sad thing about life is many only discover this thread after they have been cleaned up by wicked agents of destruction and falsehood

l have seen/heard of so many sad stories in the UAE, my ears are full and if l have to download all l have heard and seen in the UAE,l might write a best seller novel......l heard of somebody who was brought to the UAE with a 2weeks tourist visa and guess how much the agent collected from the guy, it was 950,000naira, the guy has gone back to Nigeria.

OMG! Just 50,000 naira more to become a million naira ( some civil servant pensions ).. But , why are some people wicked ? Well, we all don't have the spirit of God in us . That's why , it's good for a human to be spiritually inclined .. Good day , Oga ! Longest time ( you just forget your boi sha **winks**)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013

Well, we can only do the little we can to assist and guide potential immigrants to the UAE,but, those that will fall prey to wicked agents will still fall,travelling to any part of the world requires adequate, solid and reliable informations if not newbies/first time travellers can fall easily to agents and the sad thing about life is many only discover this thread after they have been cleaned up by wicked agents of destruction and falsehood

l have seen/heard of so many sad stories in the UAE, my ears are full and if l have to download all l have heard and seen in the UAE,l might write a best seller novel......l heard of somebody who was brought to the UAE with a 2weeks tourist visa and guess how much the agent collected from the guy, it was 950,000naira, the guy has gone back to Nigeria.
@ ogapatapata 950 dongs for this tin call VEEEESAR. Ha dat is harsh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
bigm101:

OMG! Just 50,000 naira more to become a million naira ( some civil servant pensions ).. But , why are some people wicked ? Well, we all don't have the spirit of God in us . That's why , it's good for a human to be spiritually inclined .. Good day , Oga ! Longest time ( you just forget your boi sha **winks**)

Not really, l have been swamped with work & business, my schedule is very tight but l still take out time to be in the forum to respond to questions, what you said is spot on and the truth, travelling outside your home country goes beyond visa and ticket, you have to be prepared mentally, spiritually, financially, psychologically or else, there are giants/ Goliath / Pharaohs / Herod / to deal with before you enter your promise land.Hope you are doing fine and when are you arriving, l recall you said first week of December will be your arrival date.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
namqul: @ ogapatapata 950 dongs for this tin call VEEEESAR. Ha dat is harsh

YES ,YES and YES in capital letters, l dont want to mention names here, the guy has returned back to Nigeria, sad, dejected and frustrated. Agents are wicked, and they will never end well, whatever gain or money they make from anybody through fraud and falsehood will amount to waste at the end of the day, the sword of karma will continue to hunt them...............until they ask their MAKER for mercy.....as long as they sow tears into the eyes of others they will also reap pain in multiple folds.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013

YES ,YES and YES in capital letters, l dont want to mention names here, the guy has returned back to Nigeria, sad, dejected and frustrated. Agents are wicked, and they will never end well, whatever gain or money they make from anybody through fraud and falsehood will amount to waste at the end of the day, the sword of karma will continue to hunt them...............until they ask their MAKER for mercy.....as long as they sow tears into the eyes of others they will also reap pain in multiple folds.
somtimes if read all dis tins i feel like crying, ogapaktapata see i rememba dis year july there is 1 whiteman dat usually work with us in our office, i told d man i will like to travel to holland he replied me with; do u want to go to my country to go and push drugs? I say MR CURT HEADIE why do u say so? He say, dat is what 90% nigeria do in holland. U c nigerians we ar so wicked to d cur, u ar deceiving ur brother and u are happy.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
namqul: somtimes if read all dis tins i feel like crying, ogapaktapata see i rememba dis year july there is 1 whiteman dat usually work with us in our office, i told d man i will like to travel to holland he replied me with; do u want to go to my country to go and push drugs? I say MR CURT HEADIE why do u say so? He say, dat is what 90% nigeria do in holland. U c nigerians we ar so wicked to d cur, u ar deceiving ur brother and u are happy.

It is really sad, what l tell my associates/close friends is nobody will take a dime to the grave, every dime you make here on earth ends here, why will you allow your fellow human to shed tears because of money, that is why you see mysterious happenings affecting some people, they will go for series of prayers/ fasting/alms giving and yet the problem still persist, why , Karma is at work, as long as a soul is in despair, tears, pain, misery because of the action of an agent, there is no way karma will not respond accordingly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wew! So much to catch up with. Seems madam Moncho's double testimony has injected adrenalin into the thread. Even new people are coming out. cheesy

In the midst of the rejoicing, the tales of all these 'ogbanje' agents just want to ruin the party. >sad

Saw some funny lines...anyway, I hope I won't miss out if there will be an exchange of yams from this thread grin . Ogakpatakpata, over to u o grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
Pls don't hold me responsible for ur several falls from those ur camels grin . U know ur case file is with me lol.

@ Henrimoto
Did u say u saw me from calabash? Look well again sir. It's not me. Must be the effect of all the drinks u have been mixing catching up with ur eyes grin

@ Moncho
Congrats on the second job offer. Tell them u already have an offer. If they can do better, u will consider them grin. Just kidding. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Wew! So much to catch up with. Seems madam Moncho's double testimony has injected adrenalin into the thread. Even new people are coming out. cheesy

In the midst of the rejoicing, the tales of all these 'ogbanje' agents just want to ruin the party. >sad

Saw some funny lines...anyway, I hope I won't miss out if there will be an exchange of yams from this thread grin . Ogakpatakpata, over to u o grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
Pls don't hold me responsible for ur several falls from those ur camels grin . U know ur case file is with me lol.

@ Henrimoto
Did u say u saw me from calabash? Look well again sir. It's not me. Must be the effect of all the drinks u have been mixing catching up with ur eyes grin

@ Moncho
Congrats on the second job offer. Tell them u already have an offer. If they can do better, u will consider them grin. Just kidding. All the best

What do you mean by exchange of yams?................well, l dont want you to crack me up tonight, l bought another camel this morning and l am heading to the desert to hangout, henrimoto sent some fresh palmwine, bitter kola, antelope, fresh fish and grass cutter to me, l have so many guest in the desert, so dont crack me up today.... cheesy cool cheesy.....thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Dr dre, thanks thanks and a big thank you!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
monchouchou: @Dr dre, thanks thanks and a big thank you!!
U are welcomed ma'am

@ Ogakpatakpata
So u want to claim u don't know what occasion the exchange of yams stands for huh? Okay, lips sealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr. Dre:

U are welcomed ma'am

@ Ogakpatakpata
So u want to claim u don't know what occasion the exchange of yams stands for huh? Okay, lips sealed

Dr.Dre.......................l am still lost at your comments, what do you mean by exchange of yams? is that the new name of your University in Qatar?.....besides, l don't eat yams so much, l haven't eaten yams in the UAE for close to 1year now, l prefer irish potatoes to regular yams, so tell me the meaning of your riddle, please be serious for once, no funny comments tonight, l dont want to fall again from my new camel..... cheesy smiley cheesy

@Henrimoto..................can you ask Dr.Dre to explain what he mean't by exchange of yams?..... cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay, maybe not exchange of yams technically. It's the collection of yams from one family by another family grin
U and these your camels. What happened to using Land Cruiser jeeps with desert tires? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Okay, maybe not exchange of yams technically. It's the collection of yams from one family by another family grin
U and these your camels. What happened to using Land Cruiser jeeps with desert tires? grin

Exchange of yams from one family to another family?...........falls down twice and falls again....l am still confused, what kind of riddle is this, there is no yams in the desert...... cheesy.....l like my camel, it is better than the land Cruiser jeeps, l am already 500km in the desert, will come back to Dubai tomorrow, please no more jokes from you because if l fall again, this camel might run and leave me behind in the desert.............thanks for your understanding.... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
l have seen/heard of so
many sad stories in the
UAE, my ears are full
and if l have to
download all l have
heard and seen in the
UAE,l might write a
best seller novel......l
heard of somebody
who was brought to
the UAE with a 2weeks
tourist visa and guess
how much the agent
collected from the guy,
it was 950,000naira,
the guy has gone back
to Nigeria...........................»OH my GOD! Y must all these be happening in the name of making money. Is this not a case of go and die afair. Where is this guy going to start again in life.{ Christ mere anyi ebere, virgin maria nyere anyi aka} too bad

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2013

Not really, l have been swamped with work & business, my schedule is very tight but l still take out time to be in the forum to respond to questions, what you said is spot on and the truth, travelling outside your home country goes beyond visa and ticket, you have to be prepared mentally, spiritually, financially, psychologically or else, there are giants/ Goliath / Pharaohs / Herod / to deal with before you enter your promise land.Hope you are doing fine and when are you arriving, l recall you said first week of December will be your arrival date.

Yes boss , you are right with everything you said and I totally agree with you . I should have been in Dubai by now but I changed my travel date due to some important things I need to take care of , before I leave Nigeria . But , I promise to call you and update you when I am about to leave Nigeria . I have got loads of gist for you( it's about my experience will funny agents ) lol... Be prepared and don't be anxious ..hehe .. So, how's is work and things generally ? How's the weather and everything ? God bless you, Sir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
bigm101:

Yes boss , you are right with everything you said and I totally agree with you . I should have been in Dubai by now but I changed my travel date due to some important things I need to take care of , before I leave Nigeria . But , I promise to call you and update you when I am about to leave Nigeria . I have got loads of gist for you( it's about my experience will funny agents ) lol... Be prepared and don't be anxious ..hehe .. So, how's is work and things generally ? How's the weather and everything ? God bless you, Sir

l am fine and doing absolutely fantastic, the winter has finally come, work is also great, l hope you didn't fall to the lies of agents?..........take your time, prepare well, physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and psychologically because you have giants/Goliath/Herod/pharaoh to contend with in the UAE before you enter your promise land, l know you will succeed, the reason and purpose your ""CREATOR"" has for allowing you make this trip at this point in time will be brought to fruition by his grace ....thanks for your prayers, will expect your call and wish you safe arrival...............cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2013
@all..,good morning every bory. it's gona be a great day/week! igwee.. weldone sir. @hugochris... a bigi !!! akah for you. @namqul... babaa, bawo ni adugboo. @dr. dre.. weldone sir.. i see your signature..@justi4jesu.. aunty,goodmorning ma. "he that ask questions, doesn't miss road" 'onye ajuju........ @monchouu.., halloo. how you? the celebration continues abi ? i hope it is nt the cold in UAE. that's turned you to a "big miss" lolzzzz. don't worry justi4jesu,dr. dre, namqul, hugochris and co. will soon sing 'Ada-Ada' for youu. lolzzz.. to every other honourable members in the house.. greetings unto thee.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
henrimoto: @all..,good morning every bory. it's gona be a great day/week! igwee.. weldone sir. @hugochris... a bigi !!! akah for you. @namqul... babaa, bawo ni adugboo. @dr. dre.. weldone sir.. i see your signature..@justi4jesu.. aunty,goodmorning ma. "he that ask questions, doesn't miss road" 'onye ajuju........ @monchouu.., halloo. how you? the celebration continues abi ? i hope it is nt the cold in UAE. that's turned you to a "big miss" lolzzzz. don't worry justi4jesu,dr. dre, namqul, hugochris and co. will soon sing 'Ada-Ada' for youu. lolzzz.. to every other honourable members in the house.. greetings unto thee.
@ igwe of comedy i hail oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2013
namqul: @ igwe of comedy i hail oo
who dash monkey banana ? lolzzz. you no see dr. dre give that title.. @namqul..babaa, how you side naw? i hail thee. @nodawa... congratulations sir!!! happy for youuu.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2013
henrimoto: who dash monkey banana ? lolzzz. you no see dr. dre give that title.. @namqul..babaa, how you side naw? i hail thee. @nodawa... congratulations sir!!! happy for youuu.
my side dey sir. I still get hope o. 2 15
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2013
henrimoto: @all..,good morning every bory. it's gona be a great day/week! igwee.. weldone sir. @hugochris... a bigi !!! akah for you. @namqul... babaa, bawo ni adugboo. @dr. dre.. weldone sir.. i see your signature..@justi4jesu.. aunty,goodmorning ma. "he that ask questions, doesn't miss road" 'onye ajuju........ @monchouu.., halloo. how you? the celebration continues abi ? i hope it is nt the cold in UAE. that's turned you to a "big miss" lolzzzz. don't worry justi4jesu,dr. dre, namqul, hugochris and co. will soon sing 'Ada-Ada' for youu. lolzzz.. to every other honourable members in the house.. greetings unto thee.

Ok nah...I hear u @ henrimoto ,as we sing ADA ADA for monchouchou ,I guess u are the lucky hubby...
Don't fall my hand ooo,hope u can dance well,cos I heard d winter no b small tin...lol
angry grin angry grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013

Thanks; hope you are fine?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2013
hugochris:

Ok nah...I hear u @ henrimoto ,as we sing ADA ADA for monchouchou ,I guess u are the lucky hubby...
Don't fall my hand ooo,hope u can dance well,cos I heard d winter no b small tin...lol
angry grin angry grin
A big! i only ask you to come sing 'Ada-Ada' for monchou, and not to do guess work. lolzzz.@igwee... hope you understand "Ada-Ada" here..?........ very beautiful song for a "Big Missisu' lolzzz . @justi4jesu and hugochris... flavour naba'lia must come to dubai !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Hahahahahaha...this thread will not wound me o! I said it! Later Ogakpatakpata will be asking me what I meant by the collection of yams from a family by another family grin
Interesting things are happening in this thread. Seems it's not only directions on traveling to U.A.E and Qatar people are getting from here lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2013

l am fine and doing absolutely fantastic, the winter has finally come, work is also great, l hope you didn't fall to the lies of agents?..........take your time, prepare well, physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and psychologically because you have giants/Goliath/Herod/pharaoh to contend with in the UAE before you enter your promise land, l know you will succeed, the reason and purpose your ""CREATOR"" has for allowing you make this trip at this point in time will be brought to fruition by his grace ....thanks for your prayers, will expect your call and wish you safe arrival...............cheers.
Sir ,
His word said " a thousand shall fall at thy side , and ten thousand at thy right hand side but it won't come nigh thee ".. I rebuked every spirit and power of transaction between me and fake agents .. It's well .. I will keep you updated and let you know .. Enjoy ur day , bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
henrimoto: A big! i only ask you to come sing 'Ada-Ada' for monchou, and not to do guess work. lolzzz.@igwee... hope you understand "Ada-Ada" here..?........ very beautiful song for a "Big Missisu' lolzzz . @justi4jesu and hugochris... flavour naba'lia must come to dubai !

Lolllls
>: grin grin >: grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Hahahahahaha...this thread will not wound me o! I said it! Later Ogakpatakpata will be asking me what I meant by the collection of yams from a family by another family grin
Interesting things are happening in this thread. Seems it's not only directions on traveling to U.A.E and Qatar people are getting from here lol

l still don't get your riddle?..........l have not eaten yams for close to 1year in the UAE, l don't even like yams naturally, my affection is for Irish potatoes either marshed, cooked or fried, so l can't put a meaning to collection of ""yams from one family to another family"", l don't want to lose the new camel l bought yesterday, because of your hilarious comments, l fell from my previous camel and they both ran away, l hope you wont add more funny comments today..... cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
bigm101:
Sir ,
His word said " a thousand shall fall at thy side , and ten thousand at thy right hand side but it won't come nigh thee ".. I rebuked every spirit and power of transaction between me and fake agents .. It's well .. I will keep you updated and let you know .. Enjoy ur day , bro

Well said, l know you have gotten enough informations from this thread + the wisdom from above to contend with every challenges both in Nigeria and when you eventually arrive the United Arab Emirate........wish you all the luck/favour you need.. Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donardavid: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello forumites...If i intend coming from the uk to dubai for a short visit how do I go about the visa application, can I still apply using ethihad or emirates airline or is it a diffarent process?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
donardavid: Hello forumites...If i intend coming from the uk to dubai for a short visit how do I go about the visa application, can I still apply using ethihad or emirates airline or is it a diffarent process?

1. If you are coming from the UK as a British citizen with a (British Passport), you don't need to apply for visa before coming, buy your ticket from any airline of your choice, on arrival, you are endorsed with 30days entry by border officials across the 7Emirates, it can be extended with another 30days for a fee, but, the first 30days is free.

2. If you are coming from the UK as a Nigerian with a (Nigerian Passport), you do need a visa before you are allowed into the UAE,besides, you will need to contact either Emirates/Etihad in the UK and ask for their entry requirements because they will act as your sponsor(s), they do have different requirements from country to country.

Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by coldwater(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
wink smiley grin

l still don't get your riddle?..........l have not eaten yams for close to 1year in the UAE, l don't even like yams naturally, my affection is for Irish potatoes either marshed, cooked or fried, so l can't put a meaning to collection of ""yams from one family to another family"", l don't want to lose the new camel l bought yesterday, because of your hilarious comments, l fell from my previous camel and they both ran away, l hope you wont add more funny comments today..... cheesy smiley cheesy

The riddle is Justijesu's family will receive yams from Ogak's family......this will consolidate the YES WE CAN crusade...lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
coldwater: wink smiley grin

The riddle is Justijesu's family will receive yams from Ogak's family......this will consolidate the YES WE CAN crusade...lol

Falls, falls, falls, falls and falls again, ambulance has been called for assistance in the desert, my camel has ran away and abandoned me........what an interpretation?............l am shocked, surprised and lost at this comments, we certainly have so many comedians in the house, l will proceed on a 90days leave of absence from the forum, this is getting interesting, l need to go for more prayers in the desert......lol... cheesy smiley cheesy

@Dr.Dre is this a planned work between you and coldwater?............please tell me this is a joke.....thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.