Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,531 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663374 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ Coldwater
Honestly, I'm speechless. I'm laughing so hard I have to hide myself in a hidden place at work so I don't get caught. grin grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
Well, since u said u don't understand what I'm saying, there u have it cheesy . I must confess though that I wasn't even thinking in the lines of what Mr. Coldwater said initially but now that he's brought it up, the possibility is so quite obvious. King and Queen cheesy
I was actually referring to other people like mr. Henrimoto, madam Moncho, etc. Very funny thread
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Coldwater
Honestly, I'm speechless. I'm laughing so hard I have to hide myself in a hidden place at work so I don't get caught. grin grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
Well, since u said u don't understand what I'm saying, there u have it cheesy . I must confess though that I wasn't even thinking in the lines of what Mr. Coldwater said initially but now that he's brought it up, the possibility is so quite obvious. King and Queen cheesy
I was actually referring to other people like mr. Henrimoto, madam Moncho, etc. Very funny thread

lips sealed; no comments, on my way for 90days leave of absence... wink cheesy wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .
lips sealed; no comments, on my way for 90days leave of absence... wink cheesy wink
Where are u running to? Come back here cheesy . I hope it's the air ambulance that was called. Remember u are already deep in the desert. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Where are u running to? Come back here cheesy . I hope it's the air ambulance that was called. Remember u are already deep in the desert. grin

@Dr.Dre & @coldwater..........l dont know what you guys are insinuating , l thought you guys meant natural yam and hence l said l haven't eaten yams for close to a year and now it has been turned into a different thing entirely, well, my lips are sealed and no comments.. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lol...we aren't talking of spiritual yam Ogakpatakpatagrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Lol...we aren't talking of spiritual yam Ogakpatakpatagrin

Do we have spiritual yams?............l only know of physical/natural yams, maybe you need to tell me more about spiritual yams....lol... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
U pple ar very funny here, una won sack mr henrimoto d igwe of comedy. Mr henri please samtin to dis oo KING AND QUEEN TO GET MARRIED IN THE DESERT?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
namqul: U pple ar very funny here, una won sack mr henrimoto d igwe of comedy. Mr henri please samtin to dis oo KING AND QUEEN TO GET MARRIED IN THE DESERT?

Lips sealed........... shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2013

Lips sealed........... shocked
dont do dat oo, alot of us are willing to hear from u o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
namqul: dont do dat oo, alot of us are willing to hear from u o

hahahaha...... you are indeed very funny cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2013
@henrimoto..............Dr.Dre & coldwater have both taken your comedian role in the forum.......lol....... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Exceeding grace to everyone on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2013
justi4jesu: Exceeding grace to everyone on this thread.

Yes ooo
Exceeding grace is our heritage from God of Shiloh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @henrimoto..............Dr.Dre & coldwater have both taken your comedian role in the forum.......lol....... cheesy
igwee, good morning sir. don't mind them, they want to join what God did nt join together.. lolzzz. as you can all see, my hands are clean. i have no hidden 'adenja'! lolzzzz. have a great day sir. @dapeolu.. bro. how are you doing? we' ve nt heart from you.. best of luck in your job search.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2013
hugochris:

Yes ooo
Exceeding grace is our heritage from God of Shiloh
hmnn... broda hugochris, shilohh!. so you are my broda in church. ohhh.. very good.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2013
henrimoto: igwee, good morning sir. don't mind them, they want to join what God did nt join together.. lolzzz. as you can all see, my hands are clean. i have no hidden 'adenja'! lolzzzz. have a great day sir. @dapeolu.. bro. how are you doing? we' ve nt heart from you.. best of luck in your job search.

Morning henrimoto; trust you are having a great time today....cheers & wish you all the best life got to offer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2013
henrimoto: hmnn... broda hugochris, shilohh!. so you are my broda in church. ohhh.. very good.

Yes ooo, His grace upon us is exceeding,the rod of liberation has liberated us all in Jesus name
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ola30(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Good morning all.....igweee i greet you...longest time...justi...dre...henrimoto....and all forumites i hail you all welldone....God cannot fail his words..
@moncho...i congratulate you..you have finally seen the light at the end of job tunnel..i congratulate you again...

monchouchou: My good people, sorry for the delay. I have finally gotten a job that is just wonderful. It is close to my house, the salary and salary prospects are very good and it is in my profession which is something I had altogether given up on. I was initially to resume work tomorrow bt due to their relocation I will probably be resuming early January. I am just too happy. I want to thank you all for your prayers especially Ogakpatakpata who really helped me with prayers and words of encouragement, my sister Justi who kept sending me mails and encouraging me, Henrimoto my sugar pie who kept checking up in me and Namqui for his continuos prayers. Also every other forumites who kept praying ans supporting me I pray that joy will never leave your lives. As for those still job searching I pray that so you will rejoice even more than I have!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
henrimoto: igwee, good morning sir. don't mind them, they want to join what God did nt join together.. lolzzz. as you can all see, my hands are clean. i have no hidden 'adenja'! lolzzzz. have a great day sir. @dapeolu.. bro. how are you doing? we' ve nt heart from you.. best of luck in your job search.
Mr. Henrimoto, calm down. No one is trying to join anything together. I'm not a welder tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
cheesy wink cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Good day y'all .. I hail the king and every other people ( that I can't mention names ), y'all doing a great job . Please , I need names/details for a cheap airline from Lagos to Dubai .. Thank y'all so much .. #shalom
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
bigm101: Good day y'all .. I hail the king and every other people ( that I can't mention names ), y'all doing a great job . Please , I need names/details for a cheap airline from Lagos to Dubai .. Thank y'all so much .. #shalom

1.Etihad airlines..............+23412120231,+2348097122384,08129112348, Etihad will arrive Dubai via Abu-Dabhi, meaning you arrive Abu-Dabhi and connect Dubai by bus free of charge, and the journey is about 1hr.45mins.

2. Air Rwanda.................google their lagos address for their current contact, l know they use to be along Davies street, marina,but, l am not sure they are still there, but, mind you they will go to Kigali the capital of Rwanda first before heading to the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata: oh ok , Sir ! Thanks. I will feed you back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
bigm101: Good day y'all .. I hail the king and every other people ( that I can't mention names ), y'all doing a great job . Please , I need names/details for a cheap airline from Lagos to Dubai .. Thank y'all so much .. #shalom

Air rwanda is cheaper than etihad but stops over for 2hours before connecting directly to dubai.

Etihad flies straight to Abu dhabi and afterwards you join a couch that takes you around 1hr 45mins to dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
justi4jesu:

Air rwanda is cheaper than etihad but stops over for 2hours before connecting directly to dubai.

Etihad flies straight to Abu dhabi and afterwards you join a couch that takes you around 1hr 45mins to dubai.

Is it true air rewanda aircrafts are more of like molue?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
hugochris:

Lolz....its not true dont mind anyone that says so.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
hugochris:

Hahahaha........that is what some people say, l guess it is a mere joke, they say it makes noise like ""molue"", as long as it is well serviced and maintained there shouldn't be any issue flying with it,l also think the reason why travelers heading to the UAE don't fancy it much is because of the long trip to Kigali before arriving the Emirates,but, it is pretty cheap and also cheap for those who use it for cargo business, while other airlines charge like minimum $10 for extra kg, Air Rwanda charges $5 for extra kg, so most business people use it for cargo business and fly other airlines.......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013

Hahahaha........that is what some people say, l guess it is a mere joke, they say it makes noise like ""molue"", as long as it is well serviced and maintained there shouldn't be any issue flying with it...... cheesy

When it's flying along making a noise then you are fine.
When it is flying and stops making noise you have BIG WAHALLA!!! shocked shocked
Moule rolls to a stop, plane falls and falls then hits ground.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Ogakpatakpata and Justi4jesu : What about Ethiopian airline ? Do you know anything about it ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
bigm101: @Ogakpatakpata and Justi4jesu : What about Ethiopian airline ? Do you know anything about it ?

Ethiopia airline is expensive, the 2 airlines suggested to you above is the cheapest on this route, why don't you come with Etihad airlines and enjoy the 1hr.45mins trip by bus to Dubai, at least you get a view of different side attractions while heading to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
worry 359:

When it's flying along making a noise then you are fine.
When it is flying and stops making noise you have BIG WAHALLA!!! shocked shocked
Moule rolls to a stop, plane falls and falls then hits ground.

@worry359.................hahahahahaha...... well said,but, we pray for safety always,but, sometimes some of this air disasters do occur even with the best and well serviced aircraft, safety is actually in the hands of the Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.