Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658960 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
ogakpatakpata: .
very unfortunate, some of them keep coming here,sometimes they post / contribute /ask questions as if they need help, sadly enough, since we are humans and we are in a faceless forum, sometimes we are not able to decipher/ know/differentiate the sheep from the wolves
OgaK that's why they are called Con Artists sir.
Happy new year sir. You and Justi have really tried. Seeing your names on every page of this thread with acute information. Compliments to the thread marshall Mr Justwise, comedian Henrimoto and every other scholar like me on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
colo$$u$:

Happy new year sir. You and Justi have really tried. Seeing your names on every page of this thread with acute information. Compliments to the thread marshall Mr Justwise, comedian Henrimoto and every other scholar like me on this thread.

@colo$$U$

Wish you same and all the best in 2014..........lol....... @Con Artist,..... it is really sad, if you visit Dubai and listen to what this wicked agents have done to so many people who fell victims to them, many of this agents are heartless, you deceive your fellow brother/sister with 2weeks tourist visa or fake employment visa, when they arrive, you collect their passport and all the cash on them, leave them stranded and elope with their money, how on earth do you think you will enjoy that money,my ears are full of so many sad stories l have heard in the UAE and sometimes l wonder how this stranded guys survive in a harsh environment like the UAE.

The other day, l was in Deira and l heard a very sad story of someone who was an illegal immigrant in the UAE for 2yrs , married with 3kids in Nigeria, he was returning back from stadium during the last u-17 world cup that Nigeria won, he slumped and died in the bus.............l went further to ask his friend how this guy was surviving here before his death, he told me that the guy died of frustration/depression...............l can imagine, if his condition was not as a result of been dumped by a wicked agent............and left to survive on the street of the UAE........very unfortunate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2014

@colo$$U$

lol....... @Con Artist,..... it is really sad, if you visit Dubai and listen to what this wicked agents have done to so many people who fell victims to them, many of this agents are heartless, you deceive your fellow brother/sister with 2weeks tourist visa or fake employment visa, when they arrive, you collect their passport and all the cash on them, leave them stranded and elope with their money, how on earth do you think you will enjoy that money,my ears are full of so many sad stories l have heard in the UAE and sometimes l wonder how this stranded guys can survive in a harsh environment like the UAE.

The other day, l was in Deira and l heard a very sad story of some one who has been an illegal for 2yrs, married with 3kids in Nigeria, he was returning back from stadium during the last u-17 world cup that Nigeria won, he slumped and died in the bus.............l went further to ask his friend how this guy has been surviving here, he told me that the guy died of frustration/depression...............l can imagine, if his condition was not as a result of been dumped by a wicked agent............and left to survive on the street of the UAE........very unfortunate.
Its really sad sir. Imagine swindling someone to the point that it made the person lose his life.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
colo$$u$:

@colo $$u $ happy new year to you....hope you are faring well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Facosco(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good day to every forumite ( oga, Just4jesu etc) very grateful for the wonderfu job u pple are doing less I forget I wish to hear from bigm101 what is the latest about his job search if bigm101 is reading my post please update us with the latest development I believe everything will be alright
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Facosco: Good day to every forumite ( oga, Just4jesu etc) very grateful for the wonderfu job u pple are doing less I forget I wish to hear from bigm101 what is the latest about his job search if bigm101 is reading my post please update us with the latest development I believe everything will be alright

@ Facosco thanks a lot...we are also eager to hear from bigm101. ...I hope he is doing his networking well and we are expecting good news from him..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

@colo $$u $ happy new year to you....hope you are faring well.
Yes I "ARE" grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
colo$$u$:

Yes I "ARE" grin

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Facosco: Good day to every forumite ( oga, Just4jesu etc) very grateful for the wonderfu job u pple are doing less I forget I wish to hear from bigm101 what is the latest about his job search if bigm101 is reading my post please update us with the latest development I believe everything will be alright

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
sholamighty2012: i need help l want to travel to dubai to work there.I ve look 4 a trustworthy company in dubai to help process my visa.l need advice and contribution

And what was the response of the trustworthy company in dubai..why dont you preferably go straight to Etihad or Emirates airline and get your 1month extendable visa like other forumites have done only if you have gone through the thread before asking your questions.

So you would know you are in safe hands.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
sholamighty2012: i need help l want to travel to dubai to work there.I ve look 4 a trustworthy company in dubai to help process my visa.l need advice and contribution

My friend, in your own interest, go with the suggestions offered you on this thread, hope you are reading the thread, if you are, then DO IT YOURSELF with the airlines suggested to you already, except you want to be a victim to fraudsters/Con artist, the choice is yours.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2014

Hi Shola, try to read all the previous pages and you will be properly informed. Unless u r looking for a shortcut to getting duped.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by walesho(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please guys I need your help, I want to deliver about 10 cd computer softwares to my brother in qatar. I forgot to include it in his previous package that I sent earlier to him. So I will like to hook up with someone in Lagos travelling to qatar this month of January. Tanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
please instead of giving those agents money please bring it so dat we would use it to buy a new camel for ogakpatakpata on his birthday cos the one he has; broke its leg while taking him to the desert last evening.

am still awaiting my VISA frm ETIHAD

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2014
nattybanta: please instead of giving those agents money please bring it so dat we would use it to buy a new camel for ogakpatakpata on his birthday cos the one he has; broke its leg while taking him to the desert last evening.

Just keep waiting and pray because it is better it comes out late and positive than getting a negative feedback.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2014
nattybanta: please instead of giving those agents money please bring it so dat we would use it to buy a new camel for ogakpatakpata on his birthday cos the one he has; broke its leg while taking him to the desert last evening.

@nattybanta....... cheesy......you are indeed a funny dude; as regard your visa, keep your fingers crossed and be hopeful, l am certain that as long as you met all the requirements, they will eventually release it to you, l think the UAE immigration are doing so much background check/vetting for all intending immigrants especially for those coming through Etihad airlines due to the large numbers of their clients who failed to abide by the conditions of their visa,so the problem is not really with Etihad. Hope your day is going on fine in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2014
After spending xmas and new year wit my family and loved ones, am finally leav'n for d UAE on thurs 9th. Hope d favour of God goes wit me. And @Ogakpatakpata and other formumites hope d women in Dubai won't make me forget my loved ones down hia ooooh. Cos I hv a hand full of babes pray'n for me to hammer in Dubai nd come bk home to marry dem Oooh. Loooolz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2014
mcfrank88: After spending xmas and new year wit my family and loved ones, am finally leav'n for d UAE on thurs 9th. Hope d favour of God goes wit me. And @Ogakpatakpata and other formumites hope d women in Dubai won't make me forget my loved ones down hia ooooh. Cos I hv a hand full of babes pray'n for me to hammer in Dubai nd come bk home to marry dem Oooh. Loooolz.

cheesy grin cheesy..........Wish you safe arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2014
mcfrank88: After spending xmas and new year wit my family and loved ones, am finally leav'n for d UAE on thurs 9th. Hope d favour of God goes wit me. And @Ogakpatakpata and other formumites hope d women in Dubai won't make me forget my loved ones down hia ooooh. Cos I hv a hand full of babes pray'n for me to hammer in Dubai nd come bk home to marry dem Oooh. Loooolz.

Mark and Frank @ 99....no worry u go soon become furniture distributor,import and export,clearing and forwarding minus backward...since nah hammer u de find...lol grin
As for Dubai babes no let those sadist Arabs giv u 80lashes oo for tresspassing..lol grin

Don't wOrry about any fears cos ur ginger and believe as uv stated it above is how it will b...just prepare very well to claim all d good opportunities that awaits u in d UAE...
I wish u d best of all lucks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2014

Safe trip to the Uae...carry your jacket so you wouldnt freeze whenvyou land..

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oloyedejamiu: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
wow!.
Good day everybody,
Before anything I will like to commend the efforts and contributions of everybody that has made this thread worthwhile, clean, interesting and scam free. I will to recognise the presence of oga patapata. kaffy4tope. just wise. justi. heriomoto. velontony. big101. sameer and every other person I cannot remember their name due to the fact that am writing from phone.

I managed to read everything from page 1 to 245 which is the last page. I av learnt a lot about Dubai.

Now. am a graduate of BIOCHEMISTRY from OAU. I would like to come to Dubai in order to look for jobs but am problem now is the age restriction as am just 26 years of age. Any way out yet?

Am planning my dream within three months from now and I pray my dream of working in Dubai would come true.

@big101 I pray that you will get a high paying job between tomorrow and next week

@everybody. I hope if I still have further question s you will be ready to help.

Thank you and I wish everybody success in our endeavours.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
oloyede jamiu :
wow!.
Good day everybody,
Before anything I will like to commend the efforts and contributions of everybody that has made this thread worthwhile, clean, interesting and scam free. I will to recognise the presence of oga patapata. kaffy4tope. just wise. justi. heriomoto. velontony. big101. sameer and every other person I cannot remember their name due to the fact that am writing from phone.

I managed to read everything from page 1 to 245 which is the last page. I av learnt a lot about Dubai.

Now. am a graduate of BIOCHEMISTRY from OAU. I would like to come to Dubai in order to look for jobs but am problem now is the age restriction as am just 26 years of age. Any way out yet?

Am planning my dream within three months from now and I pray my dream of working in Dubai would come true.

@big101 I pray that you will get a high paying job between tomorrow and next week

@everybody. I hope if I still have further question s you will be ready to help.

Welcome to the thread,good to hear that you have read the thread, the age issue is very much on ground especially with Etihad airlines,but, you can approach Emirates airlines for sponsorship, although, you may have to go with all their conditions which includes making/booking hotel accommodation through them.

Moreover, there are several other tour agencies across the 7emirates in the UAE that can sponsor your visa applications,but, you might pay more, Emirates & Etihad airlines seems to be the cheapest as regard visa sponsorship, continue to be a student of this thread before your arrival, l am certain, if you diligently read and take notes of all the happenings on this thread, when you arrive in 3months time, you will experience a walk over in the UAE, thanks for your goodwill. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oloyedejamiu: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2014

Welcome to the thread,good to hear that you have read the thread, the age issue is very much on ground especially with Etihad airlines,but, you can approach Emirates airlines for sponsorship, although, you may have to go with all their conditions which includes making/booking hotel accommodation through them.

Moreover, there are several other tour agencies across the 7emirates in the UAE that can sponsor your visa applications,but, you might pay more, Emirates & Etihad airlines seems to be the cheapest as regard visa sponsorship, continue to be a student of this thread before your arrival, l am certain, if you diligently read and take notes of all the happenings on this thread, when you arrive in 3months time, you will experience a walk over in the UAE, thanks for your goodwill. Enjoy your day.

Thank you brother.

You guys are great..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
oloyede jamiu :

Thank you brother.

You guys are great..

You are always welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
oloyede jamiu :
wow!.
Good day everybody,

Welcome to the thread, all your questions will be answered if not answered already since you have read through the thread from pages 1 till the end.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mcfrank.... good day, happy new year. the good lord will grant you journey mercy to dubai. favours and grace shall go with you. i can see that you are a senior staff at the women affair ministry here... dont worry, the women affairs ministry in dubai is..... emmh.... very juicier, inviting and what have you...., because they are been run by foreigners and ...ehmm....due to the presence of the ethopian and camerounian ladies..( am sure you have an idea of what most camerounian ladies look like..... 'always full')(ethopians ? figure studded !!) lolzzzz. pls. be informed, dont go near the local emirati's women affairs department o... ehen! prevention, they say 'is better than cure'... dont worry... your ministry will soon move to it parmanent site. feel free to ask your questions on the women affairs ministries in dubai... lolzz. @hugochris... nwanne, nma-nma. i can see that 'ife ke li isi na amasi ri gi' lolzzz.. you boat is not far from me... lolzzz. how is pora-courth doing ..... lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oloyedejamiu: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Welcome to the thread, all your questions will be answered if not answered already since you have read through the thread from pages 1 till the end.

Hi Sister Justi.
thank you for welcoming me.
I am happy to be part of this discussion.
yeah. all my problems are answered.
am planning my journey hopefully by march I will join you guys.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ Ogakpatakpata
I've been laughing really hard since I read that ur camel broke a leg. Transfer it to Igbobi hospital grin It's even good that happened. At least u will stay in one place lol. Trust u are fine

@ Henricar
Lol. I pity u o. What if any of the girls he leaving back reads that comment of urs. What do u think they will do? I leave the rest to ur imagination grin

Good evening everyone in the house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
I've been laughing really hard since I read that ur camel broke a leg. Transfer it to Igbobi hospital grin It's even good that happened. At least u will stay in one place lol. Trust u are fine

@ Henricar
Lol. I pity u o. What if any of the girls he leaving back reads that comment of urs. What do u think they will do? I leave the rest to ur imagination grin

@dr. dre... me i no understand you o. @mcfrank.. did you understand what dr.dre meant ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
oloyede jamiu :

Hi Sister Justi.
thank you for welcoming me.
I am happy to be part of this discussion.
yeah. all my problems are answered.
am planning my journey hopefully by march I will join you guys.

Thank you.

You are always welcome. .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata

@ Henricar

@Dr.Dre.

Yeah; l felt so bad for my camel,but, meanwhile, l have taken it for treatment and it is been looked after by a veterinary doctor,although, l do have more in the desert, so l am good to continue my sojourn for some days in the Arabian desert..lol.. cheesy....l am fine my brother, how is your end?........trust you are good by all standard, Henrimoto will be an ideal candidate for the position of a Chief registrar at your University in Qatar, (""University of Shokolobangoshe""wink cheesy......what do you think?................ Have an enjoyable January 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.