Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658778 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ Ogakpatakpata
Pls don't carry over this ur ogbanje university thing that u want to implicate me with into this new year o grin . U did what to the camel? Let those Mai suya people catch it in Nigeria grin

@ Henricar
Don't worry okay? U will understand when they start climbing prayer mountains for u grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Pls don't carry over this ur ogbanje university thing that u want to implicate me with into this new year o grin . U did what to the camel? Let those Mai suya people catch it in Nigeria grin

@ Henricar
Don't worry okay? U will understand when they start climbing prayer mountains for u grin

""Ogbanje university"" ?.............this must be a new one from you;the camel is been treated here in Dubai and not Nigeria.....besides,the camel is recuperating very fast......l still maintain my position, Henrimoto will be a good candidate for the post of chief registrar of your university...lol.. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata

@ Henricar
climb prayer mountain for me ke ! did i price their markets ? abi, am i the one that promised them "promise land" (marriage) na mcfrank dem go go prayer mountain for .. lolzz . dr. dre.. take your time o. know how you point that find finger o. don't point it at me. point it to mcfrank.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogakpatakpata: .

""Ogbanje university"" ?.............this must be a new one from you;the camel is been treated here in Dubai and not Nigeria.....besides,the camel is recuperating very fast......l still maintain my position, Henrimoto will be a good candidate for the post of chief registrar of your university...lol.. wink
igwee, this post you are nominating me for, is it not too big for me ? don't put me in over sized shoes that will fall me down, may be in the course of that incident, two of my white teeth may fall out.. lolzzz. and you know what that means..... "price depreciation" before the women affairs department.. lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year to all forumites most especially to my oga @ d top and my sis justi4jesu, hope u had a fun filled xmas and new year celebration. Do have a wonderful and stress free day ahead.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Horluphysiryor: Happy new year to all forumites most especially to my oga @ d top and my sis justi4jesu, hope u had a fun filled xmas and new year celebration. Do have a wonderful and stress free day ahead.

Yes I had fun with all the fireworks and xmas party horluphysiryor...but all has ended now its work mode now.

Hope you are doing great?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 06, 2014
henrimoto: igwee, this post you are nominating me for, is it not too big for me ? don't put me in over sized shoes that will fall me down, may be in the course of that incident, two of my white teeth may fall out.. lolzzz. and you know what that means..... "price depreciation" before the women affairs department.. lolzzz

hahaha.........you are very hilarious...... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Horluphysiryor: Happy new year to all forumites most especially to my oga @ d top and my sis justi4jesu, hope u had a fun filled xmas and new year celebration. Do have a wonderful and stress free day ahead.

Same to you; yes l did had a modest and quite Christmas,l guess same was applicable to you. How is your visa application going?...........have you considered other tour agencies or Emirate airline?........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Jan 06, 2014
demmyluv90: Justi4jesu, pls I really need your help. Can U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ add м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ on whatsapp,

You can send me a notification email via nairaland and I will reply you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Yeah @ sis justi am doing just fine @ my oga at d top yeah am dealing wit emirate airline nw sir. Tanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Horluphysiryor: Yeah @ sis justi am doing just fine @ my oga at d top yeah am dealing wit emirate airline nw sir. Tanks

Okay; wish you all the luck you need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Horluphysiryor: Yeah @ sis justi am doing just fine @ my oga at d top yeah am dealing wit emirate airline nw sir. Tanks

okay great..you will be favoured!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bennne: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Hi.am jst happy with this forum am visitng here for the first time and all wot igwe and d lady in d house hv b sayng should nt b taken for granted abt u.a.e because over there in nig our agent can not and will nt tell u the truth
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year to u all. May almighty GOD grant our heart desires Amen.

I called Etihad. Was told dat d visa fee is now $130(extendable one month). It will take 7working days.

But I intend to travel by february, wot happen if I get d visa now? Does it has expiring date?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bennne: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Yes date will b there tellng you must enter before the expiratn of that date. so beter wait untill u are ready to travel since u are planning for febuary u can apply first week or last week of this month but it depends when u wot to travel
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2014
bennne: Yes date will b there tellng you must enter before the expiratn of that date. so beter wait untill u are ready to travel since u are planning for febuary u can apply first week or last week of this month but it depends when u wot to travel

thanks. I jst hav to wait because I intend to travel by mid feb.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tundedaluja: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2014
aibisoye]
but i called emirate this morning on this number 2717600 and they said '' we dont do do visa sir'' if you could just provide their visa section number and their address in lagos, it would help a lot. thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2014
tundedaluja: aibisoye]
but i called emirate this morning on this number 2717600 and they said '' we dont do do visa sir'' if you could just provide their visa section number and their address in lagos, it would help a lot. thank you

This is their address that l know of, l don't know if they have moved or not, call them and let them direct you properly.

Churchgate building,
4th floor, Plot Pc 30, Afribank
Victoria lsland-lagos...............+234 1271 7600...........tell them to refer you to their visa section.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2014
hahahahaha.... Culdnt stop laughing when i log"d onto this our Family thread this morning. @Comedian Henrimoto u r so hilarious, always have ur way of turning every matter into a joke. Thanks ya"all for all the advice and well wishes, my special thanks goes to Hugochris, Sis Justi4jesu, OgaK, Comedian Henrimoto and every other member of this thread included honorable members of the Women affairs ministry in Dubai which Henrimoto seams to be their President cos he was very interested in that topic and even offered 24/7 customer care services on issues related to Women affairs in Dubai Looolz. Am rly excited am leaving to a new country finally, i know no matter how rough it might seam in the beginning it will still be better compared to what we face here in Nigeria. My advice to every other jobless graduate on this thread is never to give up on their dreams. Just kip holding on to the master and he will make everything perfect in his own time. To those formumites alrdy based in the UAE i pray that God almighty kips taking ya"all higher and higher......Amen.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Dehonourable: Happy new year to u all. May almighty GOD grant our heart desires Amen.

I called Etihad. Was told dat d visa fee is now $130(extendable one month). It will take 7working days.

But I intend to travel by february, wot happen if I get d visa now? Does it has expiring date?

Once your visa is issued/approved,it will also show you when it will expire, make sure the visa does not expire before you step into the UAE,once you arrive, border officials will stamp you in and technically it start counting............so irrespective of when you apply for the visa,it must not expire before arrival or else it becomes invalid.

Moreover, clarify the age issue with Etihad to be on the safer side so that your application will not be trapped by the UAE immigration due to age barriers, as it stands now, age is a determinant factor with Etihad before your visa can be approved by the UAE immigration.Hope you get my drift.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
@ Henricar
Lol...yes u are not the one that promised then marriage but u are pointing Mcfrank to a direction that would make him dump the ladies in question. So by the time they start praying prayers like "every enemy of my joy, ...", u can fill in the rest urself cos u will be prominent on that list grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
I don't know what u are talking about any university pls tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Dr. Dre:
@ Henricar
Lol...yes u are not the one that promised then marriage but u are pointing Mcfrank to a direction that would make him dump the ladies in question. So by the time they start praying prayers like "every enemy of my joy, ...", u can fill in the rest urself cos u will be prominent on that list grin

@ Ogakpatakpata
I don't know what u are talking about any university pls tongue

cheesy grin cheesy........lips sealed....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Dehonourable: Happy new year to u all. May almighty GOD grant our heart desires Amen.

they normally give 1 to 2 months before expiration of the visa so you can still get it incase the visa processing tends to take longer time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
ogakpatakpata: .

cheesy grin cheesy........lips sealed....

*gives him super glue* grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Dr. Dre:

*gives him super glue* grin cheesy

l will allow henrimoto respond to you, meanwhile,l am back to desert mode........... smiley wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
@emamos...............how are you?..............l haven't heard from you for quite a while, trust you are fine and good by all standard.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
ogakpatakpata: @emamos...............how are you?..............l haven't heard from you for quite a while, trust you are fine and good by all standard.
big boss ogakpata2,yea im fine ova here sir. U are blessed. Wias euromoney n bolajiboi hope u av heard 4rm dem
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2014
emamos: big boss ogakpata2,yea im fine ova here sir. U are blessed. Wias euromoney n bolajiboi hope u av heard 4rm dem

l haven't heard from them, but, l trust they are doing fine as well......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Thank u all

Etihad said applicant must be 25yrs above. I am above dat
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Dehonourable: Thank u all

Etihad said applicant must be 25yrs above. I am above dat

Then you have nothing to worry about.Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls I want to know if one must pay for return ticket or one way. Wot's price range? I want to know hw much I shld budget for flight

As for pocket money, my budget is $2,000. Wuld it be enof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.