Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659188 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:00pm On May 15, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, just like I thought. It's a good opportunity for guys that are already in Dubai. Emril is d largest recruitment agency in Dubai. They don't waste time, get your offer letter instanta ni and they will process your residence visa in just 1 week. 'Justi4jesu' is their product.
I wish you good luck guys.
@kaffy4tope sorry am not Emrill's product.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2013
justi4jesu:
@kaffy4tope sorry am not Emrill's product.

grin grin grin

Ok, Ifemi.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by idogesimeo: 5:01am On May 16, 2013
pls house. which of these do i legalize to enable me get job ASAP in Qatar/UAE.
1. O level
2. B.sc result
3. NYSC certificate.
thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2013
1 and 2
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2013
emamos: @just4,is 2000 dirham 4 which qualification.
O' level qualification.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2013
femiaction: Do u know anytin abt emirate visa Service ? how many month do they give and how much is their visa fee. where is emirate office in lagos
dnt knw abt emirate oo. meself neva go dubai oo. i dey plan to ball out ni. bt ethihad na like 13k or so for 1 month visa, and flight like 130k, na wetin i sabi b dat
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 12:18pm On May 16, 2013
justi4jesu:
Sorry I left out the address n company's name. Emrill Integrated Facilities Management Company, Ras Al khor. Just go to Gold souq bus station and ask those RTA drivers and they will tell you the bus number to take and tell d driver you would drop at EMRILL. The salary is 2,000dirham I.e 90k per month, and be ready to work for 12hours everyday with 1day off. Goodluck

Thanks, but unfortunately am not in uae. but i will be there soon by God's grace. keep the good work, i love what your doing here......i wanna save money to finance my trip to Dubai, i just hope by then work no go finish......THANK YOU MADAM

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klas(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2013
I plan to be in UAE from June 17 for 12 days. I just noticed that my passport will expire on December 2, 2013 which gives only 168 days (5 and half months) validity from the date of the trip instead of 180 days (6 months) validity required.

Ordinarily for USA, this will be allowed for Nigerians because of agreement between the two countries. Can anyone knowledgable in UAE immigration procedure tell me if my passport will be acceptable for entering UAE? I intend to apply for uae visa next week.

I enquired from Nigeria immigration for possible renewal of the passport but they said they don't renew passport that still have more than 6 months validity. See wahala o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2013
bolajiboi:

imagine hw do u expect me to give u d company email address do u know d type of job i apply for, are u lazy to search for vacancy yourself abi if u make d money am i sharing it wif u. read from page 1 to the last page u will get all the info u need
Bolaji you cant give the company name but u can now see others post,that mention company name. see justi4jesu: post
Sorry I left out the address n company's
name. Emrill Integrated Facilities
Management Company, Ras Al khor. Just go
to Gold souq bus station and ask those RTA
drivers and they will tell you the bus number
to take and tell d driver you would drop at
EMRILL. The salary is 2,000dirham I.e 90k
per month, and be ready to work for 12hours
everyday with 1day off. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2013
blaze007: dnt knw abt emirate oo. meself neva go dubai oo. i dey plan to ball out ni. bt ethihad na like 13k or so for 1 month visa, and flight like 130k, na wetin i sabi b dat
No!Ethiad is $110.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2013
euromoney:
No!Ethiad is $110.
is it nt $83?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2013
blaze007: is it nt $83?
That's what they wrote on their site ,but when you call them,they'll tell you its now $110.I'll advice you call them to get this right.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mistamexzy(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2013
Its gud to finally be part of this thread, I'm quite new to the tread but I'd like to knw ♍ potentials of getting employed in dubai.

I'm a Bsc holder in education/economics and have concluded ♍ NYSC since 2011.

Pls I need ur help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 17, 2013
mistamexzy: Its gud to finally be part of this thread, I'm quite new to the tread but I'd like to knw ♍ potentials of getting employed in dubai.

I'm a Bsc holder in education/economics and have concluded ♍ NYSC since 2011.

Pls I need ur help.

U are welcome, I'll advice you take time to read thru the thread from the very beginning, I assure you, you'll find answers to all your questions.

smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
euromoney:
That's what they wrote on their site ,but when you call them,they'll tell you its now $110.I'll advice you call them to get this right.
oh tanx boss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2013
Rule No 1:
Do not drop ur International Passport for anybody when you are in Dubai. Some cargo guys here have overstayed and they will buy your pali @ any price to go bck home. They are known as 'Teko'

2:
Do not even think of coming here to be a citizen, it can never happen. Don't even stare directly to Arabo women, u cld see urself in Muri.

3:
This is Arab country, foriegn women here don't fancy black men oooo, and naija ladies are here to hustle, not to date. I'd advice u to hv 'enuff time wif ur gf' when ure abt coming here. U knw what I mean? Xpecially dose of us dat dt like visiting brothels. 'Ile Ashewo'

4: Even, if their citizen slaps u, (Local) dt even say 'Bleep U', He or She wld call police, no story, Muritala straight.

5: come wif Enuff Garri, Beans etc. Rice is cheap here

Brb......

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yaasir(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2013
Hi people,
Please, I need urgent info concerning this recruitment company "Brentt & Co". Are they real or just another face of scam. I have been having series of telephone interview with them, though they have not asked me for money. Just that some of the things they are offering me are too good to be true.
Kindly drop your opinion about them if you have any.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 4:45pm On May 17, 2013
@kally4tope. someone also told me about this passport stealing.How is it that they cant come back home and how possible can one use another person's passport?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2013
evanstical: @kally4tope. someone also told me about this passport stealing.How is it that they cant come back home and how possible can one use another person's passport?
Yes! They do steal passport ,and even buy from those willing to sell theirs.they are the illegal immigrant that have over stayed.they remove the datapage and fixed theirs and travel back to Naija with it..so pls keep/hide yours in a safer place.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmm, gud info here, tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 6:25pm On May 17, 2013
Plz house, where can one get cheap accommodation in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 6:51pm On May 17, 2013
evanstical: Plz house, where can one get cheap accommodation in Dubai?
Check Deira hotels in dubai..google it!...Al Jawhara Metro Hotel still have single bed room for 50k/10days @ at yesterday.you can check if its still available.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
@Euromoney,thanks, but I need a cheap house accommodation or hostels not hotel. The 50k/10days is 5k daily. I want to do a short course and be looking for work or something else to do.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
evanstical: @Euromoney,thanks, but I need a cheap house accommodation or hostels not hotel. The 50k/10days is 5k daily. I want to do a short course and be looking for work or something else to do.
Will advice you try Ajman or shajah..I'm sure u'll get cheap accommodation around there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
You can only stay in Ajman or Sharger provided that your company gives you an accomodation there.
But for someone looking for a job, you can nt live there cos of transport expenses to Dubai everyday. Reason is because you've gotta go to Dubai for jobs, Dubai is d commercial center. Lemme know when you're coming anyways.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 9:50pm On May 17, 2013
@kaffy4tope ,will be coming in two months time or so.just making the arrangements.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 2:49am On May 18, 2013
@kaffy4tope,wot are d work of d said cargo boyz dat they can buy som1 else paspot @ any price and what is d main cause of their overstay & why not possible for them to xtend their visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2013
emamos: @kaffy4tope,wot are d work of d said cargo boyz dat they can buy som1 else paspot @ any price and what is d main cause of their overstay & why not possible for them to xtend their visa.

Dubai have 3 Major types of Visas.

1: 2 wks visa
(For pple comin 4 leisure and Business. Nt xtendable)

2: 2 mths Visa
(Dis is a tourist or visit visa, you can use this to look for job within 2 mths, and once ure employed, it is a law in Dubai that the company shld get an employment visa for you right here in Dubai. It takes just a week max to be processed by d coy)

3: 2 yrs Employment visa
As mentioned above, This visa is usually applied for and processed in Dubai, but, some pple here have connections to some companies, have seeing quite a no of pple dat flew in with this Visa. Is very possible but 'rare'. If you're not lazy, don't risk your money by giving it to any agent, get a 2 Mths Visa and come look for a job in Dubai.
Pple have been asking me why is Job so eazy in Dubai, it'z simply because Dubai is becoming a developed country everyday, the economy is stable, stable electricity etc, infact, UAE is more or less like USA grin
Americans, Japanese, Britishs are all here working, cos Dubai is more or less like their respective countries. But, d main reason is d fact that dia citizens (Locals) are just few, the government feeds, accomodates and do all sorts of good amenities 4 them, so they can not work. What they do is buy latest cars, shop in d best malls etc. They are so clean & spotless that you would fink they are Angels. I ws not surprised when those Saudi govt deported 4 of their citizens for being 2 handsome.
As 4 Cargo guys, some of dem came here with wrong info, some came wif 2 wks visa, some, wif 2 mths but decided not to look for jobs. Once ur 2mths visa has xpired, u cannot xtend it and dat means ure automatically an illegal immigirant. D next fin is to turn 2 a cargo agent, whereby ur passport is useless cos u have overstayed. But once you've made some money and fink itz to go bck home, d next fin is to look for a new entrant and use his pali to travel bck. 'aka' (Face-Off)
......Gotta feed ma dog, brb.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:37am On May 18, 2013
U are very correct and spot on with your analysis. l totally agree with you, anyone living or working in Dubai knows u hv said the whole truth.l still believe that the best bet of coming to Dubai to work is to get ur 2months visa + prayer + the Grace of God, avoid agents as much as u can. Thank u kaff4tope, u have really spoken the truth.[quote author=kaffy4tope

Dubai have 3 Major types of Visas.

1: 2 wks visa
(For pple comin 4 leisure and Business. Nt xtendable)

2: 2 mths Visa
(Dis is a tourist or visit visa, you can use this to look for job within 2 mths, and once ure employed, it is a law in Dubai that the company shld get an employment visa for you right here in Dubai. It takes just a week max to be processed by d coy)

3: 2 yrs Employment visa
As mentioned above, This visa is usually applied for and processed in Dubai, but, some pple here have connections to some companies, have seeing quite a no of pple dat flew in with this Visa. Is very possible but 'rare'. If you're not lazy, don't risk your money by giving it to any agent, get a 2 Mths Visa and come look for a job in Dubai.
Pple have been asking me why is Job so eazy in Dubai, it'z simply because Dubai is becoming a developed country everyday, the economy is stable, stable electricity etc, infact, UAE is more or less like USA grin
Americans, Japanese, Britishs are all here working, cos Dubai is more or less like their respective countries. But, d main reason is d fact that dia citizens (Locals) are just few, the government feeds, accomodates and do all sorts of good amenities 4 them, so they can not work. What they do is buy latest cars, shop in d best malls etc. They are so clean & spotless that you would fink they are Angels. I ws not surprised when those Saudi govt deported 4 of their citizens for being 2 handsome.
As 4 Cargo guys, some of dem came here with wrong info, some came wif 2 wks visa, some, wif 2 mths but decided not to look for jobs. Once ur 2mths visa has xpired, u cannot xtend it and dat means ure automatically an illegal immigirant. D next fin is to turn 2 a cargo agent, whereby ur passport is useless cos u have overstayed. But once you've made some money and fink itz to go bck home, d next fin is to look for a new entrant and use his pali to travel bck. 'aka' (Face-Off)
......Gotta feed ma dog, brb.[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by obas01(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2013
'Brentt & Co" Its a real-time scam search on google , kudos to all the contributors on this tread good job..

Yaasir: Hi people,
Please, I need urgent info concerning this recruitment company Brentt & Co. Are they real or just another face of scam. I have been having series of telephone interview with them, though they have not asked me for money. Just that some of the things they are offering me are too good to be true.
Kindly drop your opinion about them if you have any.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: U are very correct and spot on with your analysis. l totally agree with you, anyone living or working in Dubai knows u hv said the whole truth.l still believe that the best bet of coming to Dubai to work is to get ur 2months visa + prayer + the Grace of God, avoid agents as much as u can. Thank u kaff4tope, u have really spoken the truth.
. Brother, pls. This 2months visa wil b lik how much? Goodmornin fellow Nigerian!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klas(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2013
@Kaffy and others

I plan to be in UAE from June 17 for 12 days. I just noticed that my passport will expire on December 2, 2013 which gives only 168 days (5 and half months) validity from the date of the trip instead of 180 days (6 months) validity required.

Ordinarily for USA, this will be allowed for Nigerians because of agreement between the two countries. Can anyone knowledgable in UAE immigration procedure tell me if my passport will be acceptable for entering UAE? I intend to apply for uae visa next week.

I enquired from Nigeria immigration for possible renewal of the passport but they said they don't renew passport that still have more than 6 months validity. See wahala o

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.