Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657567 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2013
bolajiboi: REASONS NOT TO GO TO DUBAI

1.CLIMATE:

The climate of Dubai is extremely hot and living in Dubai is not that much easy as many of you believe.people in Dubai live in apartments which are centerally airconditioned.if you want to go out for an outing you have to wait till late evening as climate outside your home will be hot enough and even at night Dubai remains hot .life is very tough with such climate as a person is bound to remain in home till late evening .every place in Dubai is fully airconditioned and living in fully air-conditioned atmosphere all the time is not good for health,it creates health problems laters.

2.DUBAI IS EXPENSIVE:

Dubai is very expensive country .if you go to different shopping centers and survey then you will realize that shopping clothes is very expensive.clothes in Dubai are imported from various developing countries like India,Pakistan ,Bangladesh etc.a family living in Dubai even cant afford a maid for various house tasks as maids are very expensive and they charge per hour for their services and their per hour charges are very costly.people living in Dubai cant afford education especially higher education for their children as education in Dubai is very expensive and one has to work very hard in order to increase their earnings and pay for their children education.transportation is also very expensive.if you want to go somewhere through a cab then you have to pay a high price for it.

3.CHEAP LABOR:

Labor is very cheap in Dubai. The government encourages businesses to hire people from poor countries at very low cost.poor people are given a little pay for their hard work but, the companies neglect to tell them that they will deduct money for their living leaving them with very little money which leave them hand to mouth in the end. Protesting is illegal in Dubai when people protest at this they are bound to be jailed.

4.DUBAI IS ALL CEMENTED:

Dubai is all cemented with no natural beauty.all the beauty is artificial and fake.Dubai beauty is maintained through alot of efforts and is all fake. If you are a person who admires natural beauty and looks for beautiful landscapes and mountains then Dubai is not a place for you. The only natural beauty Dubai has is its coastline.

5.HIGH TRAFFIC

Dubai is now full with traffic.a great majority of people are moving from developing countries towards Dubai creating unemployment there.now people find difficulty in getting jobs as now the competition is tough.their are no more jobs especially in IT fields due to high traffic of IT professionals from developing countries.

people who are going to Dubai for settlement their face great difficulties as life in Dubai is not easy especially because jobs are not easily available in Dubai and one face great difficulty in earning money to fulfill his family needs.

7.NO CITIZENSHIP

If you are not an Arab in Dubai, your chances of ever getting citizenship are zero. Forget about it. You are not worthy of such a privilege. It doesn’t matter if you were born here or if you spent your life working here, the answer is still a resounding NO.

8THE LOCALS

Continuing the point above, the citizens of Dubai foster hate in us outsiders for many reasons. It could be because the government takes care of them and acts like their personal ATM machines from the time they were born. These golden children are paid to study, paid to work and paid for no reason at all as well. This sense of Godfather-always-watching-over makes these local kids turn into…well-brats. They are safe in their knowledge that they will get away with anything and are above the rules that we normal mortals have to follow.

9. NO RAIN (all year round!)

This truly saddens me. The government has been known to provide artificial rain from time to time to placate its citizens but no one really goes out in them. What if it’ll make us grow another arm or something?

LACk OF CULTURE AND HISTORY- Really, where did you come from? And what do you stand for?.

Good night all
thanks for ur info. Pls does mosquito bite in dubai and qatar?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 11:46pm On May 19, 2013
i think www.1dubaijobs.com is better than www.dubizzle.com , cos most jobs i see on dubizzle got low pay. the salaries i see on www.1dubaijobs.com are higher than salaries on dubizzle, i think some of their jobs are on free zone . But i wasnt so sure if its a safe site or one of those scam sites, so i log on to www.scamadviser.com/is-1dubaijobs.com-safe.html 2know if the site is a scam. But SCAM ADVISER wrote that the site is safe to use, it was also given 95% rating(as a safe website) by SCAM ADVISER. you guys can check it out , and tell me what u think.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:04am On May 20, 2013
Need clearification abt legalizin certificates, wch of all these are essential for legalization: secondary school graduating certificate, O-level Waec or Neco result, B.sc's transcript, nd B.sc Certificate. A swift reply tinza will fully appreciated.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 1:05am On May 20, 2013
Delotion: Need clearification abt legalizin certificates, wch of all these are essential for legalization: secondary school graduating certificate, O-level Waec or Neco result, B.sc's transcript, nd B.sc Certificate. A swift reply tinza will fully appreciated.
o-level and B.sc certificate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Godspikin: 10:40am On May 20, 2013
Nice thread, my best thread ever on Nairaland. I will be in the UAE in some couple of weeks... Looking forward. I will need the support of people like Kaffytope, ogakpatapata when i get in...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by keystone123(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2013
Kudos to initiator of this Topic and those people who took their precious time to contribute to this topic.

I have someone traveling to Dubai to take apply for job.He told me he got only one month visa and ticket from the airline. He is considering of having two month to enable him to take the job because job and employment visa can be delay sometime. He will like to extend one month visa and he will like to know the requirement for visa extention in dubai.I will be waiting for contributions and suggestions from my fellow nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On May 20, 2013
peaceheartt: May God bless u all contributors, n Justwise for creating dis very informative thread, n really ensuring its nt derailed.......keep d gud job up!

I've learnt a lot here n stil learning.

Justi whr re u? U got urself a fan here grin
Am right behind you! Tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:43am On May 20, 2013
no qualms, wishing u safe arrival.
Godspikin: Nice thread, my best thread ever on Nairaland. I will be in the UAE in some couple of weeks... Looking forward. I will need the support of people like Kaffytope, ogakpatapata when i get in...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2013
justi4jesu:
Am right behind you! Tanx

cheesy was actually going to look behind me wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 9:16am On May 21, 2013
Hi pals in d house, i will coming in 2days time to dubai i want to meet naija guys who can help wit accomodation payment is not an issue pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2013
tosin@Awo:
Hi pals in d house, i will coming in 2days time to dubai i want to meet naija guys who can help wit accomodation payment is not an issue pls.

What's your purpose of coming and for how long?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2013
My dear[b](Kaffy4Tope)[/b] your posting on Naira land is indeed insightfull! more grease to your elbow.please am intreasted in coming to Dubai to look for job. am a Bsc holder in accounting and i have some years of experience working in the bank and in other companies. pls what are the chances of my getting a walk in interview and job quickely? please all the knowlegdable people in the house you can contribute as well.

and also if one gets a day job is there any possibility to get a 2nd job to do maybe in the night? just to augument?

and while working in dubai will it be possible to apply for job in other places eg in kuwait or oman?

abeg make una helep me answer this questions o!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 1:30pm On May 21, 2013
please Qatar and Dubai which one is terms of work,work conditions and adaptability?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
Nobody can guarantee u will get a job or walk in interview as soon as u arrive Dubai, it depends on the company if they are hiring, u hv to keep ur ears on ground, register with as many jobsites as u can, network with as many people when u arrive, and pray to God for favours.Again, nobody will be able to guarantee u that u will get 2jobs, some jobs are 12hrs,8hrs and etc, all this questions cant be answered here, u hv to arrive dubai, get 1job first b4 u can know if u will be able to handle 2jobs and remember once u start a job sometimes u can only work with the company or firm that sponsors ur visa/ residence.Ur visa wether freezone or labour zone + Ur Salary will determine the possibility of switching jobs from company A to B or else u will attract a ban from ministry of labour, U can apply for jobs to kuwait or Oman, but u hv to be on ground b4 u can determine all this. My advise is for u to arrive first, secure a job and from there u can determine what u want to do next.
goodtalk: My dear[b](Kaffy4Tope)[/b] your posting on Naira land is indeed insightfull! more grease to your elbow.please am intreasted in coming to Dubai to look for job. am a Bsc holder in accounting and i have some years of experience working in the bank and in other companies. pls what are the chances of my getting a walk in interview and job quickely? please all the knowlegdable people in the house you can contribute as well.

and also if one gets a day job is there any possibility to get a 2nd job to do maybe in the night? just to augument?

and while working in dubai will it be possible to apply for job in other places eg in kuwait or oman?

abeg make una helep me answer this questions o!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
my purpose is to search for job n i need somewhere to stay pending d time i can be employ.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
I jst saw this but dont know how true it is, those that are in dubai can confirm for us. thanks
WALK-IN MEETING - If you are searching for a job attend 2-hour free meeting from Sat to Thurs, 10 AM to 5 PM. JAVA DEVELOPER. Visit with CV, Photo and Passport Copy or | Office 208, above Labels of Love Shop, near Pakistan Embassy, BurJuman Metro Station, Bur Dubai. CV Registration, Attending Meeting and Activation are free services
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2013
Female cashiers with visit visa not employment visa, are needed for a turkish restaurant named 'sultan baba iskender' located at dubai festival city Mall. Basic salary:1,500dirhams I.e 64k plus accomodatn,feeding n transport...Go with your cv, Only females.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 5:14am On May 22, 2013
tosin@Awo:
my purpose is to search for job n i need somewhere to stay pending d time i can be employ.

OK, no problems.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 7:45pm On May 22, 2013
@ kaffy4Tope, i will be arriving on thursday morning hw can we meet.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 7:47pm On May 22, 2013
@ kaffy4tope, i will be arriving on thursday moring hw can we meet.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phemmyigoh(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2013
tosin@Awo:
@ kaffy4Tope, i will be arriving on thursday morning hw can we meet.thanks
Where did you get your visa and then how many month visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 22, 2013
tosin@Awo:
@ kaffy4tope, i will be arriving on thursday moring hw can we meet.thanks

Yeah, pl share, whc airline did u apply thru, for hw long is d visa and hw much was it.

We wish u d very best as u embark on ur journey to success, meanwhile wen u get to dubai, keep in touch here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 9:44pm On May 22, 2013
well, i will advise u go to tru etihad u will get 1month for 110 dols n ticket goes for 110,000 u can do it urself, rember do not patronise agent they will rip ur head off.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by johnkente: 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
i want to thank every member of this forum who gave us meaning full contributions......pls dis is my challenge now i have a diploma in law,certificate on security and that of computer...and i have been able to raise some amount of money that can take me to dubai,base on 2months,but what i need is that can anybody help me out get a job i will scan my document for him or her and if he or she help me get a job after getting the d job i will give the person 40 percent of my first salary..i mean it and we will sign a deal..i am serious pls i need good and reasonable answers.GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 11:08pm On May 22, 2013
hello house plz help me on this, a friend in dubai told me to pay 160k for 2month visa. plz house i wana know how true is dis, is the 2month visa for dubai 160k?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 11:16pm On May 22, 2013
tosin@Awo:
well, i will advise u go to tru etihad u will get 1month for 110 dols n ticket goes for 110,000 u can do it urself, rember do not patronise agent they will rip ur head off.
plz how do we contact etihad and also dnt etihad giv 2month visa and can 1month visa be extendable?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 12:06am On May 23, 2013
kellyemms: plz how do we contact etihad and also dnt etihad giv 2month visa and can 1month visa be extendable?
THIS IS ETIHAD;
UAE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
TT SERVICES
BLOCK C, UNIT A&B
FALOMO SHOPPING CENTRE,
IKOYI.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
PHONE; +234 121 20 231
EMERGENCY NUMBERS; 08129112358, 08129112348, 08129112352
EMAIL; info@ttsng.com

They don't give 2months , its only a month visa. Dont worry , with GOD by your side you'll get the job within your first week in Dubai. check www.1dubaijobs.com or www.dubizzle.com for jobs. cheers!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2013
ρℓєαѕє, ωнι¢н ιѕ тнє ¢нєαρєѕт αιяℓιиє тι¢кєт тσ ∂υвαι
αи∂ нσω ∂σ ι gσ αвσυт ιт.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobdobbs: 7:08am On May 23, 2013
You guy's be CAREFUL going to work in any arab country. They take away your passport and often pay you less than half that was negotiated. Dubai was built using slave labor if you don't want to be one of these poor bangledeshi guys do not bother working there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU

You have zero rights in those countries.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:39am On May 23, 2013
valen2ony :
ρℓєαѕє, ωнι¢н ιѕ тнє ¢нєαρєѕт αιяℓιиє тι¢кєт тσ ∂υвαι
αи∂ нσω ∂σ ι gσ αвσυт ιт.

i think rwanda air is the cheapest, they charge 617$ from lagos to dubai. i got the info from www.wego.com.ng/flights/ng/dxb/cheapest-flghts-from-nigeria-to-dubai

RWANDA AIR LAGOS ADDRESS;
UNTL Building
1, Davies street marina
Number; +234 184 26 588
Website; www.rwandair.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:56am On May 23, 2013
bobdobbs: You guy's be CAREFUL going to work in any arab country. They take away your passport and often pay you less than half that was negotiated. Dubai was built using slave labor if you don't want to be one of these poor bangledeshi guys do not bother working there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU

You have zero rights in those countries.

Dubai got Freezone, that means if you aint like the salary your employer is paying you. you are free to look for another job with high pay. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STOP GOING TO DUBAI, PROVIDE JOB FOR THEM WITH GOOD PAY. A gate man in dubai earns between 1500dirham to 2000dirham, even some collect 2500 a month. that is between 65k to 100k month in our local currency, while a gate man in nigeria dey collect 12k a month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.