Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658980 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:04am On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope: You can only stay in Ajman or Sharger provided that your company gives you an accomodation there.
But for someone looking for a job, you can nt live there cos of transport expenses to Dubai everyday. Reason is because you've gotta go to Dubai for jobs, Dubai is d commercial center. Lemme know when you're coming anyways.

Abeg.... I dey come first week of June for a short course and I'll spend just a month. I am NOT looking for job so I'll leave within a month. Can you help with cheap accommodation? Pleaseeee....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2013
Contact Etihad or Emirates Airlines to give u the correct price.
etochi11: . Brother, pls. This 2months visa wil b lik how much? Goodmornin fellow Nigerian!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2013
IamJerry:

Abeg.... I dey come first week of June for a short course and I'll spend just a month. I am NOT looking for job so I'll leave within a month. Can you help with cheap accommodation? Pleaseeee....

The normal accomodatn here is $200 a month and itz a shared room. Rent is on a high side here.
Just have ur 200 dols ready and I'l get a room of like 4 naija guys for u. Dats ao it is here. D room is furnished wif wif basic amenities like AC, TV, Internet, Bathroom. Etc
Mind u, d least accomodatn u cld get here is wif 7-12 naija guys. So, jes 4 guys in a room is like a palace in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 11:18am On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope:

The normal accomodatn here is $200 a month and itz a shared room. Rent is on a high side here.
Just have ur 200 dols ready and I'l get a room of like 4 naija guys for u. Dats ao it is here. D room is furnished wif wif basic amenities like AC, TV, Internet, Bathroom. Etc
Mind u, d least accomodatn u cld get here is wif 7-12 naija guys. So, jes 4 guys in a room is like a palace in Dubai.

I'm more than happy for this great help bro....thanks so much bros... Thank you and I hope to have the best with your help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Bros can i get the room with my visiting visa b4 looking 4 work. i heard that hotel is very costly in dubai. where is that accomodatoin dubai or outside dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2013
femiaction: Bros can i get the room with my visiting visa b4 looking 4 work. i heard that hotel is very costly in dubai. where is that accomodatoin dubai or outside dubai?

Dubai....or anywhere in UAE. U must be super-rich to be looking for job and also stayn in a hotel ooo.

Get an accomodatn, look for job, get a job and move to company accomodatn.
As simple as ABC
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2013
Please is it very hard to get a job in dubai or not?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 1:17pm On May 18, 2013
@kaffy4tope,pls u av not finisd d answer 2 my questiön, wot are d cargo guyz doing 2 earn a living cos my bros friend is procesin my visa and told me he' ll found work 4 me in a CARGO, are they all illegal migrant or imposible 4 cargo workers to get employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phemmyigoh(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Hello guy i am coming to dubai with my wife to look for job with one month visa with eithad airline. can we get a room accomodation $200 a month with our visiting visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2013
@IamJerry

Please do you mind keeping this discussion open here? Its unfair to be asking for contact details for some private chat while others are keeping it open here for everybody to benefit.

People take their precious time to help people openly here for free but you want yours to be a private discussion. That is selfish attitude.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Dubai....or anywhere in UAE. U must be super-rich to be looking for job and also stayn in a hotel ooo.

As simple as ABC
How is company accomodation look like?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phemmyigoh(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2013
kaffy4tope:

As simple as ABC
Guy can i move to company accomodation with my wife?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2013
emamos: @kaffy4tope,pls u av not finisd d answer 2 my questiön, wot are d cargo guyz doing 2 earn a living cos my bros friend is procesin my visa and told me he' ll found work 4 me in a CARGO, are they all illegal migrant or imposible 4 cargo workers to get employment visa.

What kinda visa? If not employment, forget it.
Plus, not all of dem are illegal immigrants. Some owns a company here, and they have LLC licence, they can even employ u cos they're legally established here. Cargo guys as d name implies means guys dat are working as cargo agents. They help ppl package their stuffs and send to naija.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 18, 2013
No u cant. if she has a job, she will be given a female accomdation or at best if u are very bouyant u can rent a self contain apt or what they call bachelor in dubai, it is expensive, but it depends on d area and location
phemmyigoh: Guy can i move to company accomodation with my wife?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2013
phemmyigoh: Hello guy i am coming to dubai with my wife to look for job with one month visa with eithad airline. can we get a room accomodation $200 a month with our visiting visa?

Why not come first and then ur wife? Well, u cannot live with ur wife with 200dols a month ooo.
She wld stay with gals and pay 200 dol, while u stay with guys and pay 200 dols respectively.
To rent a house is over 500k a year, thatz why u gotta share rooms wif ppl @ least til u gat job.
Coy accomodatm varies, but ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2013
Please tell me, is it hard to get job in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2013
nodawa: Please is it very hard to get a job in dubai or not?

It depends on ur luck. Got mine in jes 2 wks, without paying anybody 1 naira. (Glory be 2 God and bravo to Nairaland)

Tips: luk for naija guys, send cv's online, ask for walk-in interviews and always luk for information here and from friends. Of course be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2013
Thanks brother
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2013
klas: I plan to be in UAE from June 17 for 12 days. I just noticed that my passport will expire on December 2, 2013 which gives only 168 days (5 and half months) validity from the date of the trip instead of 180 days (6 months) validity required.

Ordinarily for USA, this will be allowed for Nigerians because of agreement between the two countries. Can anyone knowledgable in UAE immigration procedure tell me if my passport will be acceptable for entering UAE? I intend to apply for uae visa next week.

I enquired from Nigeria immigration for possible renewal of the passport but they said they don't renew passport that still have more than 6 months validity. See wahala o

Since ure stayin for jes 12 days, is ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 3:29pm On May 18, 2013
justwise: @IamJerry

Please do you mind keeping this discussion open here? Its unfair to be asking for contact details for some private chat while others are keeping it open here for everybody to benefit.

People take their precious time to help people openly here for free but you want yours to be a private discussion. That is selfish attitude.

NOT EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN GIVING THEIR PRIVATE CONTACTS IN AN OPEN FORUM LIKE THIS....THAT IS WHY I REQUESTED HIM TO PM ME....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2013
IamJerry:

NOT EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN GIVING THEIR PRIVATE CONTACTS IN AN OPEN FORUM LIKE THIS....THAT IS WHY I REQUESTED HIM TO PM ME....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Contact Etihad or Emirates Airlines to give u the correct price.
Bros are u in dubai or nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2013
Am really finding everybody's posts very educating nd informative the likes of Kaffy4tope, kpatapata nd the likes ar discharging at an optimal rate recently. I say more grease to ur elbow
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2013
May God bless u all contributors, n Justwise for creating dis very informative thread, n really ensuring its nt derailed.......keep d gud job up!

I've learnt a lot here n stil learning.

Justi whr re u? U got urself a fan here grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2013
Delotion: Am really finding everybody's posts very educating nd informative the likes of Kaffy4tope, kpatapata nd the likes ar discharging at an optimal rate recently. I say more grease to ur elbow

Tx bro, jes giving bck 2 nairaland in ma own lil way ni. All glory to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 6:41pm On May 18, 2013
Guys thanks you so far, lets keep it up.Any other companies that employ regularly.And any other cheap accommodations will be appreciated.I wish we all can have a meeting point in Dubai so that we can exchange information and ideas.Guys what do u think?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2013
Here are 5 good reasons you should come to Dubai.

1: Stable Electricity, Good Road networks, Good security, Beautiful country, Job opportunities. etc

2: International Experience, good opportunites and lovely people, as in very nice to a fault.

3: With just 1 year experience of work in UAE, u stand better chance of getting a very good job in UAE.

4: 2 years residence visa of dubai is respected in any embassy in d world, especially Canada and USA. UAE citizens does nt blv in travellin abroad cos they are doing fine and country ok. So, the embassies here are just for decoration.

5: D least salary u can get here is 1,000 Dirhams and that is 45k naira, accomodatn, feedn, transportatn included. So, once ure employed here, dt mind d salary, start frm a low level, have d experience and then look for anoda well-paying job of 5k-10k. This is very possible once u've had the UAE xperience.

I'l be listing anoda 5 reasons you "Should Nt" come to Dubai also grin ....brb

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 18, 2013
Am in Dubai.
femiaction: Bros are u in dubai or nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2013
Thanx Delotion, am really humbled at your comment.
Delotion: Am really finding everybody's posts very educating nd informative the likes of Kaffy4tope, kpatapata nd the likes ar discharging at an optimal rate recently. I say more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2013
REASONS NOT TO GO TO DUBAI

1.CLIMATE:

The climate of Dubai is extremely hot and living in Dubai is not that much easy as many of you believe.people in Dubai live in apartments which are centerally airconditioned.if you want to go out for an outing you have to wait till late evening as climate outside your home will be hot enough and even at night Dubai remains hot .life is very tough with such climate as a person is bound to remain in home till late evening .every place in Dubai is fully airconditioned and living in fully air-conditioned atmosphere all the time is not good for health,it creates health problems laters.

2.DUBAI IS EXPENSIVE:

Dubai is very expensive country .if you go to different shopping centers and survey then you will realize that shopping clothes is very expensive.clothes in Dubai are imported from various developing countries like India,Pakistan ,Bangladesh etc.a family living in Dubai even cant afford a maid for various house tasks as maids are very expensive and they charge per hour for their services and their per hour charges are very costly.people living in Dubai cant afford education especially higher education for their children as education in Dubai is very expensive and one has to work very hard in order to increase their earnings and pay for their children education.transportation is also very expensive.if you want to go somewhere through a cab then you have to pay a high price for it.

3.CHEAP LABOR:

Labor is very cheap in Dubai. The government encourages businesses to hire people from poor countries at very low cost.poor people are given a little pay for their hard work but, the companies neglect to tell them that they will deduct money for their living leaving them with very little money which leave them hand to mouth in the end. Protesting is illegal in Dubai when people protest at this they are bound to be jailed.

4.DUBAI IS ALL CEMENTED:

Dubai is all cemented with no natural beauty.all the beauty is artificial and fake.Dubai beauty is maintained through alot of efforts and is all fake. If you are a person who admires natural beauty and looks for beautiful landscapes and mountains then Dubai is not a place for you. The only natural beauty Dubai has is its coastline.

5.HIGH TRAFFIC

Dubai is now full with traffic.a great majority of people are moving from developing countries towards Dubai creating unemployment there.now people find difficulty in getting jobs as now the competition is tough.their are no more jobs especially in IT fields due to high traffic of IT professionals from developing countries.

people who are going to Dubai for settlement their face great difficulties as life in Dubai is not easy especially because jobs are not easily available in Dubai and one face great difficulty in earning money to fulfill his family needs.

7.NO CITIZENSHIP

If you are not an Arab in Dubai, your chances of ever getting citizenship are zero. Forget about it. You are not worthy of such a privilege. It doesn’t matter if you were born here or if you spent your life working here, the answer is still a resounding NO.

8THE LOCALS

Continuing the point above, the citizens of Dubai foster hate in us outsiders for many reasons. It could be because the government takes care of them and acts like their personal ATM machines from the time they were born. These golden children are paid to study, paid to work and paid for no reason at all as well. This sense of Godfather-always-watching-over makes these local kids turn into…well-brats. They are safe in their knowledge that they will get away with anything and are above the rules that we normal mortals have to follow.

9. NO RAIN (all year round!)

This truly saddens me. The government has been known to provide artificial rain from time to time to placate its citizens but no one really goes out in them. What if it’ll make us grow another arm or something?

LACk OF CULTURE AND HISTORY- Really, where did you come from? And what do you stand for?.

Good night all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.