Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659592 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: hello guys been going through your post Since last night and want to commend you for the nice job.I really have learnt a lot.I got an offer from a nigerian agent with star security service in abu dhabi. They are offering to pay within the range of (1500-2000AED)for a security job with a contract of two years.they said we wld have to arrange 1000 dollar for the visa. Now have been so confuse,pls house I need your assiatance here urgently.am a graduate of electrical/electronic engineering from university of port harcourt. Have a one year experience as a field service engineer nd presently I own a beauty salon which I manage. Pls guys make una advise me oh.
With the 1000$ that the agent i want to collect for security job you can use it to get your visa and ticket tru eithad air and good job offer with your certificate. Read from page 1

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 9:54am On May 24, 2013
femiaction: Bros you can get better job when get to dubai .
so femi u approve to me taking the security job 4 two years.but they said I can't school while working
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: so femi u approve to me taking the security job 4 two years.but they said I can't school while working
NO read my post very well. You can get better offer when u get there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 10:01am On May 24, 2013
femiaction: With the 1000$ that the agent i want to collect for security job you can use it to get your visa and ticket tru eithad air and good job offer with your certificate. Read from page 1
ok femi action,I have been following since yesterday.but from what I have read so far,d airport gives me 1 month visa nd I don't know anybody over there.hw do I get to survive b4 getting the job offer within that one month
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2013
l am not God to know what ur future is in Dubai, whatever qualification u are coming with , know that there is stiff competition for jobs in dubai, go back and read my previous post. Education is damn expensive in dubai, security job is not demeaning, but be ready to work 12hrs a day, maybe with one day off, depending on the company.l really dont know how u can cope with schooling and working in dubai, is going to be tough for u and i doubt if u can afford the tuition, so my advise , get a job first, understand the terrain and u can decide which options u wanna follow. Dubai is very very competitive, be ready to compete with Americans/europeans, asians, arabs and some africans, so it is better u dont count ur chickens in nigeria before they are hatch. My 2cents advise.
oneshowguy: hello,thanks 4 ur info,even if u no gree to be oga on top. Pls if I happen to get to abu dhabi through the security job offer as a contract for two years.can I get a better job offer with my BENG elec/elec? Can I also run some short courses in there universities? Nd pls be honest how hectic is there security job over there,is it dat demaening? Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: ok femi action,I have been following since yesterday.but from what I have read so far,d airport gives me 1 month visa nd I don't know anybody over there.hw do I get to survive b4 getting the job offer within that one month
Not airport but airline eithad airline. bros you dont need anybody to survive in dubai You need only God to lead you on your direction. ppl are saying if u are not lazy u we get job within a month.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nairacountry(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l am not God to know what ur future is in Dubai, whatever qualification u are coming with , know that there is stiff competition for jobs in dubai, go back and read my previous post. Education is damn expensive in dubai, security job is not demeaning, but be ready to work 12hrs a day, maybe with one day off, depending on the company.l really dont know how u can cope with schooling and working in dubai, is going to be tough for u and i doubt if u can afford the tuition, so my advise , get a job first, understand the terrain and u can decide which options u wanna follow. Dubai is very very competitive, be ready to compete with Americans/europeans, asians, arabs and some africans, so it is better u dont count ur chickens in nigeria before they are hatch. My 2cents advise.
ogakpatakpata: l am not God to know what ur future is in Dubai, whatever qualification u are coming with , know that there is stiff competition for jobs in dubai, go back and read my previous post. Education is damn expensive in dubai, security job is not demeaning, but be ready to work 12hrs a day, maybe with one day off, depending on the company.l really dont know how u can cope with schooling and working in dubai, is going to be tough for u and i doubt if u can afford the tuition, so my advise , get a job first, understand the terrain and u can decide which options u wanna follow. Dubai is very very competitive, be ready to compete with Americans/europeans, asians, arabs and some africans, so it is better u dont count ur chickens in nigeria before they are hatch. My 2cents advise.

Do u presently reside in Dubai sir?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2013
Yes.
nairacountry:

Do u presently reside in Dubai sir?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 10:51am On May 24, 2013
thanks bro 4 ur reply.I wasn't expecting to come and get an experienced job immediatly.that's why I said getting smtin to do for at least a year to gain experience in the UAE nd know the enviroment.and I never knew there security works for 12hrs cos the comapny said 8hrs,free accomodation nd transport.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 10:57am On May 24, 2013
femiaction: Not airport but airline eithad airline. bros you dont need anybody to survive in dubai You need only God to lead you on your direction. ppl are saying if u are not lazy u we get job within a month.
ya femiaction I know we need God but one has to also do his part and God will water it.that's why we are all asking question,so we won't get lost.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: ya femiaction I know we need God but one has to also do his part and God will water it.that's why we are all asking question,so we won't get lost.
GOOD
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2013
most security companies schedule is 12rs, but some are for 8hrs,company accomodation is either 8 or 4persons per room,but in some cases depending on ur position in d company u can be given 1room to urself or 2people sharing one room, i think u just have to get ur dubai visa first + arrive dubai + God's favour + get a job, then u can plan ur life from there, u cant get all answers here on this forum, we are only doing our best to give u as much info u need, so dont expect all ur answers here, u MUST ARRIVE DUBAI and see things for urself.
oneshowguy: thanks bro 4 ur reply.I wasn't expecting to come and get an experienced job immediatly.that's why I said getting smtin to do for at least a year to gain experience in the UAE nd know the enviroment.and I never knew there security works for 12hrs cos the comapny said 8hrs,free accomodation nd transport.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 11:06am On May 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: most security companies schedule is 12rs, but some are for 8hrs, accomodation is either 8 or 4persons per room, i think u just have to get ur dubai visa first + arrive dubai + God's favour + get a job, then u can plan ur life from there, u cant get all answers here on this forum, we are only doing our best to give u as much info u need, so dont expect all ur answers here, u MUST ARRIVE DUBAI and see things for urself.
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2013
Ur welcome.
oneshowguy: thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 11:11am On May 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: most security companies schedule is 12rs, but some are for 8hrs,company accomodation is either 8 or 4persons per room,but in some cases depending on ur position in d company u can be given 1room to urself or 2people sharing one room, i think u just have to get ur dubai visa first + arrive dubai + God's favour + get a job, then u can plan ur life from there, u cant get all answers here on this forum, we are only doing our best to give u as much info u need, so dont expect all ur answers here, u MUST ARRIVE DUBAI and see things for urself.
but pls if after arrival one dosent seem to like d job,how easy is it to come back home.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2013
gud day mr femi,i ve been followin ur posts 4 a while now. i must commend u and other great guys in d house. u all are doing immeasurable assistance 2 fellow naira landers. i am greatful 4 d many lessons i v learnt thru ur advises. ogakpatakpata,justi4christ, and d rest. i don't know how 2 thank and pay u guys back 4 all i ve learnt so far. thanks a million. mr. femi, are u in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] @justi4christ. gud day 2 u. pls, help me out with this. which of d markets in dubai is cheap and attractive 2 foreigners.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 24, 2013
if u dont like ur job and want to return back, not a big issue, but u may get 6months labour ban from the ministry of labour, but again, it also depends, if u hv an emergency which is genuine like serious illness, death of a loved one like parents etc u can return home, it varies from company to company, if u arrive today and wants to return back 2moro, nobody can stop u if u didnt commit any criminal offence in dubai
oneshowguy: but pls if after arrival one dosent seem to like d job,how easy is it to come back home.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 12:27pm On May 24, 2013
dubai4eva: if u go to Dubai with one month tourist visa the job u will get is labour,free zone is the direct employment visa that is what I'm using here in Dubai and the company that employs u will pay for ur flight ticket.
I ve been following ur post dubai4eva,I like ur sincerity.pls let's assume I have 400k naira budget to spend on working in the UAE.shld I keep applying in 9ja tru d online site b4 coming or shld I pay $1000 for a labour job/security for a contract of two years(1500AED,free accommodation,free transportation) den leave and get a better job after the contract. Considering the fact that am nt in a haste to leave 9ja. Pls I need ur candid advise nd tell me d way to go abt it.thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2013
u are asking too many questions at d same time, and is like u hvnt really figure out what u wanna do, just be careful, go back and read from page 1 of this thread, all ur questions hv been answered, dubai4eva or whatever he calls his name has been banned from this site, l think u just hv to be careful or else u will be swindled or scammed of d little cash u hv, when u ask 2many questions from different people who seem to tell u that there is milk and honey in dubai or anywhere without hardwork, l am afraid u may be heading for trouble, some people are out there just to give u fake info that will suit u and u end up falling to their bait. be very very careful and cautious. we hv good contributors on this forum who are giving good info, why dnt u take thier advise, anyway, i wish u luck.
oneshowguy: I ve been following ur post dubai4eva,I like ur sincerity.pls let's assume I have 400k naira budget to spend on working in the UAE.shld I keep applying in 9ja tru d online site b4 coming or shld I pay $1000 for a labour job/security for a contract of two years(1500AED,free accommodation,free transportation) den leave and get a better job after the contract. Considering the fact that am nt in a haste to leave 9ja. Pls I need ur candid advise nd tell me d way to go abt it.thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: u are asking too many questions at d same time, and is like u hvnt really figure out what u wanna do, just be careful, go back and read from page 1 of this thread, all ur questions hv been answered, dubai4eva or whatever he calls his name has been banned from this site, l think u just hv to be careful or else u will be swindled or scammed of d little cash u hv, when u ask 2many questions from different people who seem to tell u that there is milk and honey in dubai or anywhere without hardwork, l am afraid u may be heading for trouble, some people are out there just to give u fake info that will suit u and u end up falling to their bait. be very very careful and cautious. we hv good contributors on this forum who are giving good info, why dnt u take thier advise, anyway, i wish u luck.
You are Right
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: I ve been following ur post dubai4eva,I like ur sincerity.pls let's assume I have 400k naira budget to spend on working in the UAE.shld I keep applying in 9ja tru d online site b4 coming or shld I pay $1000 for a labour job/security for a contract of two years(1500AED,free accommodation,free transportation) den leave and get a better job after the contract. Considering the fact that am nt in a haste to leave 9ja. Pls I need ur candid advise nd tell me d way to go abt it.thank u
take it easy bros read the post from page 1. Dont let ppl scam you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 1:19pm On May 24, 2013
well, am in dubai now too what i see here, what i can say is that if u have something doing back home that give income btw 50k-100k stay back if you are to come pls go to job site apply if u are given great, but do not give some1 moni and the person is promising you haven and earth.pls do ur homework right b4 you proceed.for people who is interested in buying and selling good pls be warned.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2013

@oneshowguy guy lemme me remind you somefin about dis thread this is a DIY thread meaning Do It Yourself. with the 400k u have it will take u to Dubai, get u accommodation,feeding,transporting urself withing the UAE.+1month extended visa if u cant get a job within dat one month. so get to Dubai and search for job urself. never pay any agent to get you job here in Nigeria they are ready to scam u. Even some of all dis scammers call themselves agent some never travel to Togo here to talk of Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2013
tosin@Awo:
well, am in dubai now too what i see here, what i can say is that if u have something doing back home that give income btw 50k-100k stay back if you are to come pls go to job site apply if u are given great, but do not give some1 moni and the person is promising you haven and earth.pls do ur homework right b4 you proceed.for people who is interested in buying and selling good pls be warned.

When did u arrive dubai and how ws ur journey whats d situation over there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2013
tosin@Awo:
. Thanks bros. Guy people are ready to collect that amount in dubai than nigeria. What is ur qualification?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2013
tosin@awo. pls can u explain more about those who are coming 2 buy and sell. i didnt get dat part very well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2013
henrimoto: gud day mr femi,i ve been followin ur posts 4 a while now. i must commend u and other great guys in d house. u all are doing immeasurable assistance 2 fellow naira landers. i am greatful 4 d many lessons i v learnt thru ur advises. ogakpatakpata,justi4christ, and d rest. i don't know how 2 thank and pay u guys back 4 all i ve learnt so far. thanks a million. mr. femi, are u in dubai?
I am not in dubai but i have family friend there b4 moving to bahrin. Guy i need money to move becos i am not coming back to nigeria in next 5 year. i am not doing anytin in nigeria. my business hv challenges. people that i believed that they are helping me turn my offer down. so i have to put tins in other b4 leaving nigeria becos im going with my wife.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 1:57pm On May 24, 2013
bolajiboi:

@oneshowguy guy lemme me remind you somefin about dis thread this is a DIY thread meaning Do It Yourself. with the 400k u have it will take u to Dubai, get u accommodation,feeding,transporting urself withing the UAE.+1month extended visa if u cant get a job within dat one month. so get to Dubai and search for job urself. never pay any agent to get you job here in Nigeria they are ready to scam u. Even some of all dis scammers call themselves agent some never travel to Togo here to talk of Dubai
thank u bro,4 ur contribution.how was ur trip nd how is life overthere.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
henrimoto: tosin@awo. pls can u explain more about those who are coming 2 buy and sell. i didnt get dat part very well
Guy dont allow people to define ur destiny for u. so if tosin did nt go to dubai you wont contiune with ur business. So tosin is now turn to your God brcos he is in dubai. Question Who gave u business? God or man.If tosin tell you not to come then you will not go abi. Mind you tosin is just one week in dubai. I rest my case
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 24, 2013
Femi, u are really on point, some people are just not ready to heed good advise, everybody has got his star and destiny, we are all created to shine in different places,countries and cities, we are on this forum to help, but some questions are just too funny, maybe very soon people will be asking how much it cost to drink water, bathe or breathe in dubai. if u are coming to dubai, go to the 1st page and read, b4 u reach d end of this thread all ur questions are already answered, dont travel to dubai becos of MR A,B,C or D, ask ur GOD , ONLY HIM CAN TELL U TO WAIT,GO OR DONT GO.l rest my case.
femiaction: Guy dont allow people to define ur destiny for u. so if tosin did nt go to dubai you wont contiune with ur business. So tosin is now turn to your God brcos he is in dubai. Question Who gave u business? God or man.If tosin tell you not to come then you will not go abi. Mind you tosin is just one week in dubai. I rest my case
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2013
oneshowguy: thank u bro,4 ur contribution.how was ur trip nd how is life overthere.

am still in nigeria bt am leaving first week of july

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.