Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661280 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2013
Thank u high chief henrimoto, what a kind gesture from u, thanx for ur prayers all d time for me, l really appreciate them, since u hv transfered the land to them, l promise u a BIG GIFT when u arrive dubai, u are a humble man, l am touched with ur gesture, and l hv approved and sign into law the coronation of just4jesu as one of the elders in the palace.
henrimoto: IGWEEE PROF. OGAKPATAKPATA. thank u 4 ur kind gesture. i am greatful sir. pls, dont vex @ this, i want 2 transfer d gift of parcel of land 2 iyalaje 1 .justi4jesu. 4 her kindness towards helping valen2ony in dubai. thank u once again. igweeeeee... may ur reign here b long and successful. may it also bring good things to d dubai aspirants here when dey get 2 dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2013
sleekydot: . . . wow. . . . too bad bro, u should av atleast give the white guy lil time to finish wit his offers, workin with ur hands doesnt mean nothing, whats important for u is the money . . . . thats a big mess up bro. for example in western world, handy works are lucrative examples are mechanic and barbers
@sleekydot,
if you think it's a big mess up that I was truthful to the man, then l don't think you know that....
1.if I had told him that we can do it, the first thing he will ask is our cv's.
2.after that, he will give you a chance to practicalize what you just told him you can do. ( opportunity to disgrace your self ).
3.this people don't bend the rules like we do.
whatever they want, they go for. no in-between or let me manage.

and finally, I paint rooms back in my school days just to make extra cash.
so,i told him I had some experience in painting.
he said: no way he wants a professional car painter.

I also told him that we can learn on the job or he should give us a week training and he said no.... I want someone..... work now.
I said, so you don't want to train us abi?
na awoof you want?
one of the guys collected his card sha.

I just did not mention all this earlier because its a long story and I was only trying to point out that people with professional handwork are easily employable.

@euromoney,ogakpatakpata,justi4jesu,henrimoto,kaffy4tope,goodtalk and I refused to forget evantical,victorg8t,sleekydot and you,you you.....
thanks a lot for your understanding, concern,encouragement and prayers.
may the Lord bless you all and I blessed the day you joined nairaland.

I will not relent and I promise that I won't dissapoint you all.........
meaning, your encouragement and prayers over will soon come to fruition..
good morning.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2013
Thank you my brother and continue your search, u are just a step away from ur place of destiny, God will continue to lead, guide and direct ur steps to what he has for u. Cheers!!!!
valen2ony :
@sleekydot,
if you think it's a big mess up that I was truthful to the man, then l don't think you know that....
1.if I had told him that we can do it, the first thing he will ask is our cv's.
2.after that, he will give you a chance to practicalize what you just told him you can do. ( opportunity to disgrace your self ).
3.this people don't bend the rules like we do.
whatever they want, they go for. no in-between or let me manage.

and finally, I paint rooms back in my school days just to make extra cash.
so,i told him I had some experience in painting.
he said: no way he wants a professional car painter.

I also told him that we can learn on the job or he should give us a week training and he said no.... I want someone..... work now.
I said, so you don't want to train us abi?
na awoof you want?
one of the guys collected his card sha.

I just did not mention all this earlier because its a long story and I was only trying to point out that people with professional handwork are easily employable.

@euromoney,ogakpatakpata,justi4jesu,henrimoto,kaffy4tope,goodtalk and I refused to forget evantical,victorg8t,sleekydot and you,you you.....
thanks a lot for your understanding, concern,encouragement and prayers.
may the Lord bless you all and I blessed the day you joined nairaland.

I will not relent and I promise that I won't dissapoint you all.........
meaning, your encouragement and prayers over will soon come to fruition..
good morning.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2013
igwe prof. ogakpatakpata, loolo, council of great men and chiefs. 1 greet u all this morning. @ valen2ony. BRAVOO! BRAVOO!! BRAVOO!!! men, that was a wonderful and great speach u rendered there. you spoke with wisdom and sincerity, and it only takes a patient man to do this. more power to ur oratory skill. igwee prof. u have good orators in ur palace. (valen2ony and goodtalk).

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2013
@valen...i salute ur "i-cnt-give-up spirit"...u wl land dat dream job of urz soon...nd tanx 4 d latest info on handiwork..if i may ask,av u bin able to view d photography arena over ther??i m a photografa wit ample experienc in fotography..i studied accountin though..waitin 2 hear 4rm u.@igwe1,i salute ur royal majesty...d high chiefs(henrimoto,bolajiboi,victor,kaffytope etc),loorlo,d iyalaje I RECOGNISE ND CELEBRATE U TOO..d IGWE may also see to d questn above..gud mornin palz

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2013
valen2ony :
we met a white man after our interview yesterday .he specializes in pimping exotic rides ....
he asked us where we were going .
I told him that we are going to submit our cv's for jobs
. he asked what kind of Job and I said ,any Job .
he asked ,can You paint, weld, repair car/tyre?

we said no.
he said ,what can You do?
I said ,we are graduates, we can do office work .
he said ;no ,I want people that can work with their hands.

that was my first experience .
second one,coming..
Guy i told you about moving in a group, it is not that you are selfish. This is life and it personal.I can see it from your post. WE MET WHITE MAN, WE SAID NO, I SAID WE ARE GRADUATE. How do you know that he/she is a graduate? Brother, you people are not a preacher, you are looking for job. Remember again that your DESTINY are not thesame. Question 1 Do you staying together? 2 Do pray together? Do you know his/her past? MY PAPA BISHOP OYEDEPO SAID WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT. Pray for God's favour and ask for his Mercy today. I believe that your Testimony is Now. Thy will strength you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks my brother, we hv photostudios in Dubai,and as photo technician, if u permit me to use that word, ur chances are bright to make it in that field, but u hv to be on ground in Dubai, do proper networking and job search. when eventually u arrive, even if u dont get ur dream job in ur field, be patient, take up any reasonable offer u find, acquire the gulf experience along the line, then u will go places in Dubai by the grace of God.Dont base ur trip to dubai on what anybody is going tru now or has gone tru, remember, we hv different foreheads, different DNA'S, different glory/stars. UR Destiny is unique and ONLY U CAN FULFILL IT.Information u gather here is good, but we all hv our stars and we are all ordained or programmed by the ALMIGHTY to shine in different locations,cities,companies and industries. The same road others went tru and failed, some others went tru that same road and succeed. Hope l hv answered ur question.
omoteamac: @valen...i salute ur "i-cnt-give-up spirit"...u wl land dat dream job of urz soon...nd tanx 4 d latest info on handiwork..if i may ask,av u bin able to view d photography arena over ther??i m a photografa wit ample experienc in fotography..i studied accountin though..waitin 2 hear 4rm u.@igwe1,i salute ur royal majesty...d high chiefs(henrimoto,bolajiboi,victor,kaffytope etc),loorlo,d iyalaje I RECOGNISE ND CELEBRATE U TOO..d IGWE may also see to d questn above..gud mornin palz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2013
femiaction, thanks for that wise counsel, valentony....l guess l hv said this in several ways in my previous post, l am not comfortable with the group search for jobs, go alone. l know u need company, l dont know ur spiritual make up, but pls remember ur STAR is not the same thing with every other guys,l dont know hw u will feel with my advice, but pls, fight ur battles alone, run ur race alone, ur destiny and star is not the same thing with other guys,.....l totally agree and support the advise from femiaction....once again thanks femiaction...
femiaction: Guy i told you about moving in a group, it is not that you are selfish. This is life and it personal.I can see it from your post. WE MET WHITE MAN, WE SAID NO, I SAID WE ARE GRADUATE. How do you know that he/she is a graduate? Brother, you people are not a preacher, you are looking for job. Remember again that your DESTINY are not thesame. Question 1 Do you staying together? 2 Do pray together? Do you know his/her past? MY PAPA BISHOP OYEDEPO SAID WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT. Pray for God's favour and ask for his Mercy today. I believe that your Testimony is Now. Thy will strength you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2013
yes, l am glad we hv so many orators and wise men in our kingdom, it means that we wont fail, because in the " multitude of counselors" there is safety.
henrimoto: igwe prof. ogakpatakpata, loolo, council of great men and chiefs. 1 greet u all this morning. @ valen2ony. BRAVOO! BRAVOO!! BRAVOO!!! men, that was a wonderful and great speach u rendered there. you spoke with wisdom and sincerity, and it only takes a patient man to do this. more power to ur oratory skill. igwee prof. u have good orators in ur palace. (valen2ony and goodtalk).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2013
@igwe1..tanx 4 dat one ther...ur kingdom nd reign shall grow beynd wat u already av here..say me wel 2 d high chiefs nd loorlo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2013
femiaction: Guy i told you about moving in a group, it is not that you are selfish. This is life and it personal.I can see it from your post. WE MET WHITE MAN, WE SAID NO, I SAID WE ARE GRADUATE. How do you know that he/she is a graduate? Brother, you people are not a preacher, you are looking for job. Remember again that your DESTINY are not thesame. Question 1 Do you staying together? 2 Do pray together? Do you know his/her past? MY PAPA BISHOP OYEDEPO SAID WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT. Pray for God's favour and ask for his Mercy today. I believe that your Testimony is Now. Thy will strength you.
@Femi action,
things are not really the way you view it.
to start with, I went with my room mate (the one I met on the plane).
we met others around the venue and we had to wait till the said time for the interview.
that is why we were together at the time.
even after the interview, we had to take taxi to the metro station together to save cost since we are headed in the same direction.

again, I know that most of us were graduate because everyone of us were talking about the requirements for that particular Job.
so,an engineer amongst us mention his qualifications and every one else started doing the same.

in Dubai,if you try and move alone, you will suffer alone.
'cos,people carry people along to make progress here.

again, this is not naija. where a tree can always make a demi-forest.

You need to be here to understand my point....

You 're appreciated.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2013
omoteamac: @valen...i salute ur "i-cnt-give-up spirit"...u wl land dat dream job of urz soon...nd tanx 4 d latest info on handiwork..if i may ask,av u bin able to view d photography arena over ther??i m a photografa wit ample experienc in fotography..i studied accountin though..waitin 2 hear 4rm u.@igwe1,i salute ur royal majesty...d high chiefs(henrimoto,bolajiboi,victor,kaffytope etc),loorlo,d iyalaje I RECOGNISE ND CELEBRATE U TOO..d IGWE may also see to d questn above..gud mornin palz
@omoteamac,
I have the same ambition as yours, I did some photography courses back in school and I practiced as a professional photographer for sometime before I left the country.
I even sold my DSLR camera last year to invest in some projects.

I asked around and was told that it's easier to work with them if I already have a few months emirate experience.
except you are very lucky to meet someone that will link you up immediately you land here.
all da best to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2013
valen2ony :
@Femi action,
we met others around the venue and we had to wait till the said time for the interview.
even after the interview, we had to take taxi to the metro station together to save cost since we are headed in the same direction.

again, I know that most of us were graduate because everyone of us were talking about the requirements for that particular Job.
so,an engineer amongst us mention his qualifications and every one else started doing the same.

You 're appreciated.
. @ valentony my brother goodmorning, sorry before i talk with you let me pay obesance { homage} to his royal marjesty the IGWE of dubai, kabiyeeeeeesi, zaiki onojie, Ehen my blooooder vally kindly brief t'he house on how far u have gone with d hotel job connection that kaffy4tope gave yesterday, have u bin able to visit d' place, abeg try.@ LOLO euromoney, t'he queen mother i greet u, you are t'he one that makes t'he mind of our igwe go yori yori,may u live long in t'he paLace of our igwe, my fellow chiefs i greet una, ondaywonu
valen2ony :
@omoteamac,
I have the same ambition as yours, I did some photography courses back in school and I practiced as a professional photographer for sometime before I left the country.
I even sold my DSLR camera last year to invest in some projects.

I asked around and was told that it's easier to work with them if I already have a few months emirate experience.
except you are very lucky to meet someone that will link you up immediately you land here.
all da best to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
valen2ony :
@Femi action,

You 're appreciated.
I can understand you Guys now. Then you have to pray very well. Ask for God's favour.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
valen2ony :
@Femi action,

You 're appreciated.
Guy let me tell you what my spirit is say concerning you. Dont go out in group. I am not a pastor nor prophet but my bible say that God as annointed me as a prophet like wise you. Do you understand the word called DESTINY? Finally bible say let your ways be knowing to God not our ways. WISDOM IS A PRINCIPAL THING
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2013
ogakpatakpata: femiaction, thanks for that wise counsel, valentony....l guess l hv said this in several ways in my previous post, l am not comfortable with the group search for jobs, go alone. l know u need company, l dont know ur spiritual make up, but pls remember ur STAR is not the same thing with every other guys,l dont know hw u will feel with my advice, but pls, fight ur battles alone, run ur race alone, ur destiny and star is not the same thing with other guys,.....l totally agree and support the advise from femiaction....once again thanks femiaction...
IGWEEE i greet you, i remain loya to your kingdom. The word STAR, DESTINY & FUTURE are powerful and its personal. Igwe i read all your post in this thread and i know that you are full of WISDOM. In your past post You mentioned GOD'S PLAN, DIVINE DIRECTION and HIS PURPOSE. OUR GOD IS A GOD OF PLAN AND PURPOSE.My papa Bishop OYEDEPO said AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON A WRONG ROAD NO MATTER THE KIND OF ENCOURAGEMENT YOU YOU RECEIVED ON THE WAY, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO WHERE YOU ARE GOING. Igwe enjoy your weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by madeit2thetop(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2013
goodtalk: . @ valentony my brother goodmorning, sorry before i talk with you let me pay obesance { homage} to his royal marjesty the IGWE of dubai, kabiyeeeeeesi, zaiki onojie, Ehen my blooooder vally kindly brief t'he house on how far u have gone with d hotel job connection that kaffy4tope gave yesterday, have u bin able to visit d' place, abeg try.@ LOLO euromoney, t'he queen mother i greet u, you are t'he one that makes t'he mind of our igwe go yori yori,may u live long in t'he paLace of our igwe, my fellow chiefs i greet una, ondaywonu
i sent you a mail bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2013
@valentony.group or no group God will locate you. I like your honesty. Always look for job you are comfortable with not dabble into anything.hope u have changed your cv to reflect your current location. While going around be applying online as well. How is the weather there?I heard that the sun is something else in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Topam: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2013
IGWE PROF & d chiefs pls pardon my ignorance,i dont kno how to PM to get d needed advice concernin d CARGO job cos am dubai aspirant
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2013
send a PM to my mail tru nairaland and l will update u concerning your request.
Topam: IGWE PROF & d chiefs pls pardon my ignorance,i dont kno how to PM to get d needed advice concernin d CARGO job cos am dubai aspirant
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks my brother, l wont force my counsel or advice on anyone, but he that has ears let him hear..... Thanks for ur compliments....l am humbled....Thanks a million.
femiaction: IGWEEE i greet you, i remain loya to your kingdom. The word STAR, DESTINY & FUTURE are powerful and its personal. Igwe i read all your post in this thread and i know that you are full of WISDOM. In your past post You mentioned GOD'S PLAN, DIVINE DIRECTION and HIS PURPOSE. OUR GOD IS A GOD OF PLAN AND PURPOSE.My papa Bishop OYEDEPO said AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON A WRONG ROAD NO MATTER THE KIND OF ENCOURAGEMENT YOU YOU RECEIVED ON THE WAY, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO WHERE YOU ARE GOING. Igwe enjoy your weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks alot goodtalk...l appreciate ur comments.
goodtalk: . @ valentony my brother goodmorning, sorry before i talk with you let me pay obesance { homage} to his royal marjesty the IGWE of dubai, kabiyeeeeeesi, zaiki onojie, Ehen my blooooder vally kindly brief t'he house on how far u have gone with d hotel job connection that kaffy4tope gave yesterday, have u bin able to visit d' place, abeg try.@ LOLO euromoney, t'he queen mother i greet u, you are t'he one that makes t'he mind of our igwe go yori yori,may u live long in t'he paLace of our igwe, my fellow chiefs i greet una, ondaywonu
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Topam: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ogakpatakpata]send a PM to my mail tru nairaland and l will update u concerning your request. THANKS, ALREADY SENT
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
l hv seen ur PM and l hv also replied ur mail....hv a nice weekend...
Topam: @ogakpatakpata]send a PM to my mail tru nairaland and l will update u concerning your request. THANKS, ALREADY SENT
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
@
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Topam: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
@=ogakpatakpata]l hv seen ur PM and l hv also replied ur mail....hv a nice weekend. Thanks, but not yet recevin it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
@valen...i sight u ooo..au z bin ur day??hope say u comot go submit cv 2day sha.??favor nd fortune wl smile at u soon..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
@goodtalk,
yes I have called the hotel, but I was told that there is a public holiday till Sunday.
I have sent my Cv online already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
[/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#770077]
valen2ony :
@goodtalk,
yes I have called the hotel, but I was told that there is a public holiday till Sunday.
I have sent my Cv online already.
. @ valentony, its all right we will wait for them to resume from their break, come to tink of it do hotels observe public holidays, so na who go dey take care of customers or lodgers for d' hotel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
The hotel services are still functional, but the HR DEPT responsible for hiring is normally closed on holidays, l guess thats what he meant.
goodtalk: [/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#770077]. @ valentony, its all right we will wait for them to resume from their break, come to tink of it do hotels observe public holidays, so na who go dey take care of customers or lodgers for d' hotel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nuhu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, happy to announce to the house that by Gods grace I have arrived Doha the Qatar capital. I thank God that I took the hard decision. I solicit your prayers as I launch my job search. Expect more from me as events unfold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.