Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659233 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nuhu(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Fellow hustlers in the house sorry for my late response as I have limited access to the net for now but I will try to keep in touch until the situation is perfected. @henrimoto I don't know how much is the normal flight ticket to Doha, Also @patt 007 the question of getting visa without an agent intermediation is hardly possible especially for qatar, as you need a sponsor who must be a citizen or so. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2013
nuhu: Fellow hustlers in the house sorry for my late response as I have limited access to the net for now but I will try to keep in touch until the situation is perfected. @henrimoto I don't know how much is the normal flight ticket to Doha, Also @patt 007 the question of getting visa without an agent intermediation is hardly possible especially for qatar, as you need a sponsor who must be a citizen or so. I stand to be corrected.
what of ethihad ? , heard they give one month tourist visa to qatar
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2013
goodtalk: @ jammyng, my brother how are you doing, please scroll back on past postings expecially that of kaffi4tope, she spoke of a hotel seeking for sizable numbers of workers, so please try and submitte your cv there too, i will encourage u to network with lots of people and keep hope alive, bearing in mind that you just a few days old in dubia so no cause for alarm. It is well with u. Igweeeee i remain loyal
thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
eduson33: 1.dont give out your money for no reason unless you've signed a job contract.
2.http://gnads4u.com/ can be of help.
3.dont listen to discouraging advice and behavior of our people down town deira,just stay focused.
4.make good friends.esp those in your shoes so that you guys can share common information.
5.YOU CANT DO WITHOUT GOD HERE.FASTEN YOUR SIT BELT.

WISH YOU THE BEST.
good one, thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2013
igweee. and council of elders i greet. good morning! jammyng, valen2ony, nuhu, bolajiboi, goodtalk, victorg8t, kaffy4tope, euromony,our prophet in d house (am trying 2 remember ur name. serious!) i wish u a happy sunday! as 4 valen2ony , and jammyng. i wish u guys a prosperous week, as u continue ur job search. this new week shall favour d 2 of u. amen.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Thank u high chief henrimoto...hv a blissful weekend..
henrimoto: igweee. and council of elders i greet. good morning! jammyng, valen2ony, nuhu, bolajiboi, goodtalk, victorg8t, kaffy4tope, euromony,our prophet in d house (am trying 2 remember ur name. serious!) i wish u a happy sunday! as 4 valen2ony , and jammyng. i wish u guys a prosperous week, as u continue ur job search. this new week shall favour d 2 of u. amen.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by obas01(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
9ice tread , all protocol duly observe ,cheifeses u ar all sighted ,
Still following till am fulfilled... To all hustlers u shall all share wonderful testimony dis wk, Qatar on ma mind
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daprof2: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ummmm patiently waiting...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
daprof2: Ummmm patiently waiting...
as in?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
goodtalk: . @ igwe your royal highness i feel we need to ask the LOLO why She wants to hug henrymoto, there may be somtin happening the kindom is not awear of, henrymoto explain. Yourself before u see the anger of the godS, abomination. Our brother nuhu and jeremmy you are all welcome to t'he kingdom of opportunity we shall continue to pray that u may prosper in your land of sourjon, u guys are blessed. Igweeeeeeeeeeeee, the kingdom remains loyal
wink grin tongue..funny you@goodtalk.happy sunday to you and all in the house.and to those already in Dubai searching for job,i pray Luck smile on you all this week...pray!pray!!pray!!!.i believe with proper arrangement,yea Devil can see God. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
euromoney: I personally think that finding jobs in Dubai/UAE is not that different from finding jobs anywhere in the world. but if You needed to look for jobs today,this is what You should do:

- Don't forget you need to write an updated CV and a good presentation letter and be ready to send your CV online to companies and recruitment agencies and you have to also go and hand a hard copy of your CV to prospective employers and recruitment agencies in the free zones.
- Add Your CV to the websites of the UAE recruiters
- Make a list of the companies You'd like to work for,check their websites to see if there are any jobs listed on their careers section that you could apply for. If not, still upload your CV or email it to their HR departments.
- Have an updated and comprehensive Linkedin profile.
- Join all the relevant Linkedin groups. Many recruiters also have Linkedin groups where they post vacancies.
- Network, network, network
- Have a look at the classifieds sections on the newspapers.
- Do not be afraid to make lots of phonecalls.
nice
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
adejabs: @euromoney I would say am very grateful for ur contribution & enlightment. I have carefully read 2ru d site & was found highly informative. I have my current practice license both for Gen Nursing and Mental health nursing. I shall swing into my relocation action imm am done with my United Nations assignment in Sudan. Keep on d good job & may God cont to bless u!

@adejabs,i sight you there smileythink we have a thing in common,but mine's Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing.wish you luck in your endeavour.cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
kaffy4tope: Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Greetings to the Igwe1 of this 'Thread', may ur days be long.....Aashe.

To d members and High chiefs in d palace, I salute all of una ooooo.

I notice we're all busy dolling out our different suggestions, ideas and contributions on this thread, I appreciate this and I say BRAVO.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't like us to 4get we're still part and parcel of the whole Nairaland as a whole, we should plz tryna be contributor(s) in other sectionz as well.

The Nairaland's Beauty Competition (permit me to use dt word) is currently ongoing. *MR.NAIRALAND 2013*. As a thread that's becoming famous on NL each passing day, I hereby SUGGEST a member of this palace be *Nominated* and Voted for *massively* as the next MR.NAIRALAND.

I remain loyal to Igwe, Loolo, Council of chiefs and other occupants of the Palace.

. @ kaffi4tope, my there friend kaffi thank u for the above info, but his royal marjesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of dubai land said he will not be contesting and u likewise kaffi say u no wan do, well as a member of the inner circle of chiefs, i high chief goodtalk the ogbara gburu of our progressive kingdom hereby offer my self for normination as an aspirant for mr nairaland 2013. Igweeeeeeeeeeee may u live long, kindly use your good office and the irukere in your hand to approve my intentions, our kindom is the best in the wholE of nairaland, because of t'he wisdom of our igwe and his managment skills all members of the kindom plus strangers are carried along, have u noticed in our kingdom we dont insult people but try other kindgoms, out there na jungle no respect. Igweeeeeeeee may u live long
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
nuhu: Fellow hustlers in the house sorry for my late response as I have limited access to the net for now but I will try to keep in touch until the situation is perfected. @henrimoto I don't know how much is the normal flight ticket to Doha, Also @patt 007 the question of getting visa without an agent intermediation is hardly possible especially for qatar, as you need a sponsor who must be a citizen or so. I stand to be corrected.

What abt ur medicals to have have resident permit? Is ur agent gonna do dat?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Goodtalk, thanks for your prayers and goodwill for the kingdom, l give my blessings to u for your interest in contesting the MR NAIRALAND 2013 edition, l guess so many other members might be interested in d contest, l will want to remain neutral and allow other members and contributors to vote, but all the same we are one large and happy family let the best candidate win...happy weekend to all chiefs and members of the palace....we haven't heard from valentony?...Hope u are doing fine, May this new week bring u closer to your dream job? and l hear the high chiefs saying in low tunes Aashe, Aashe, ameeeeeeeeen. !!!!
goodtalk: . @ kaffi4tope, my there friend kaffi thank u for the above info, but his royal marjesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of dubai land said he will not be contesting and u likewise kaffi say u no wan do, well as a member of the inner circle of chiefs, i high chief goodtalk the ogbara gburu of our progressive kingdom hereby offer my self for normination as an aspirant for mr nairaland 2013. Igweeeeeeeeeeee may u live long, kindly use your good office and the irukere in your hand to approve my intentions, our kindom is the best in the wholE of nairaland, because of t'he wisdom of our igwe and his managment skills all members of the kindom plus strangers are carried along, have u noticed in our kingdom we dont insult people but try other kindgoms, out there na jungle no respect. Igweeeeeeeee may u live long
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
goodtalk: . @ kaffi4tope, my there friend kaffi thank u for the above info, but his royal marjesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of dubai land said he will not be contesting and u likewise kaffi say u no wan do, well as a member of the inner circle of chiefs, i high chief goodtalk the ogbara gburu of our progressive kingdom hereby offer my self for normination as an aspirant for mr nairaland 2013. Igweeeeeeeeeeee may u live long, kindly use your good office and the irukere in your hand to approve my intentions, our kindom is the best in the wholE of nairaland, because of t'he wisdom of our igwe and his managment skills all members of the kindom plus strangers are carried along, have u noticed in our kingdom we dont insult people but try other kindgoms, out there na jungle no respect. Igweeeeeeeee may u live long
@ good talk. igweeee prof.1. igwee. i greet. council of great chiefs and elders, i salutate u all. honourable house members i greet u all. loolo 1.(euromony) d 1 and only magical loolo 1!(obi di a). i greet u all. ichie goodtalk, i laugh... i dont no y my spirit and ur spirit cordinates well. ichie goodtalk, remind me when ever we meet, i own u a bucket of kilishii ! and one small bow of nourishing burukutu. yess! b4 u nominee ur self, i ve nominated u. igweeee... (akamu di ya) i join 2 stamp it! gbam! any opposition...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hahahaha....comedian high chief henrimoto....u make me laugh alone in the palace....hope u will bring some of the kilishi for me in d palace during our executive meetings tomorrow, but dont bring burukutu ooo, u know the LOLO(euromoney) said l should be careful not to be away for 1month...lol..i will prefer u come with my usual, fresh palmwine...see u in d palace soon...
henrimoto: @ good talk. igweeee prof.1. igwee. i greet. council of great chiefs and elders, i salutate u all. honourable house members i greet u all. loolo 1.(euromony) d 1 and only magical loolo 1!(obi di a). i greet u all. ichie goodtalk, i laugh... i dont no y my spirit and ur spirit cordinates well. ichie goodtalk, remind me when ever we meet, i own u a bucket of kilishii ! and one small bow of nourishing burukutu. yess! b4 u nominee ur self, i ve nominated u. igweeee... (akamu di ya) i join 2 stamp it! gbam! any opposition...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
upload your picture and lets screen you here first. ,the only handsome guy I've seen here is igwe ogakpatakpata(dont ask me how i gt to know that) tongue but tradition doesn't permit him(us). embarassed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
knock x3 bolaji knock b4 entering into the palace Kaaaabiyesi (he prostrate) his royal majesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of Dubai land, D most beautiful loolo in our land i greet u, council of great chiefs and elders, i salute u all. honourable house members i greet u all. am sorry for my absence in the palace although i did comment but i follow all the conversation every munite, goodtalk, henrimoto i greet u for all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
his royal majesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of Dubai land, D most beautiful loolo on our land i greet u, council of great chiefs and elders,and honourable house members. i will like to nominate myself also for Mr Niaraland.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hahahaha...Bolajiboi u hv been away for quite a while, l guess u hv been so busy, are u not contesting for the MR NAIRALAND CONTEST?...
bolajiboi: knock x3 bolaji knock b4 entering into the palace Kaaaabiyesi (he prostrate) his royal majesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of Dubai land, D most beautiful loolo on our land i greet u, council of great chiefs and elders, i salute u all. honourable house members i greet u all. am sorry for my absence in the palace although i did comment but i follow all the conversation every munite, goodtalk, henrimoto i greet u for all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
euromoney:
upload your picture and lets screen you here first. ,the only handsome guy I've seen here is igwe ogakpatakpata(dont ask me how i gt to know that) tongue but tradition doesn't permit him(us). embarassed
@ loolo 1, happy sunday! is facial look pat of d criterial 4 contesting ? which ever... i no say mentality go involve. i no dey shake 4 my represente.... ichie goodtalk. the AGADAGODO 1 of dis kingdom... respect!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
Now the contest is becoming more interesting....l give u my royal blessings....
bolajiboi: his royal majesty igwe ogakpatakpata 1 of Dubai land, D most beautiful loolo on our land i greet u, council of great chiefs and elders,and honourable house members. i will like to nominate myself also for Mr Niaraland.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
henrimoto: @ loolo 1, happy sunday! is facial look pat of d criterial 4 contesting ? which ever... i no say mentality go involve. i no dey shake 4 my represente.... ichie goodtalk. the AGADAGODO 1 of dis kingdom... respect!
you such a funny person oh.this your question make me laugh and fell down from the chair cheesy shocked no dey fall my hand na.haba!

https://www.nairaland.com/1296123/mr-nairaland-june-2013-contest
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Igwe may ur days be long. igwe ogakpatakpata permit me to upload my pix for the honourable members of the palace

ogakpatakpata: Now the contest is becoming more interesting....l give u my royal blessings....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
euromoney:
hehe okay oooo. lolo i won't talk now.I reserve my comment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
femiaction: hehe okay oooo. lolo i won't talk now.I reserve my comment.
@femiaction...you bera talk now, tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Go ahead....u hv d blessing of the kingdom....
bolajiboi: Igwe may ur days be long. igwe ogakpatakpata permit me to upload my pix for the honourable members of the palace

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adejabs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
euromoney:
@adejabs,i sight you there smileythink we have a thing in common,but mine's Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing.wish you luck in your endeavour.cheers!

Yes the same as Psychiatric Nursing (RPN). Thanks and belivd we succeed 2geda, have a blesd week ahead. My special regards to Igwe grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
bolajiboi: Igwe may ur days be long. igwe ogakpatakpata permit me to upload my pix for the honourable members of the palace

upload it on your profile..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
contestant bolajiboi picture
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks...l really appreciate...hv a blissful weekend...
adejabs:
Yes the same as Psychiatric Nursing (RPN). Thanks and belivd we succeed 2geda, have a blesd week ahead. My special regards to Igwe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.