Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,273 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663370 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks honourable henrimoto, since you have pleaded for samee72, l have cancelled the fine, queen Lolo....l am short of words.....you have left the palace for too long.......l hope you dont allow me get angry and do otherwise.....tradition forbids you leave the palace for more than 48hrs......where are you queen lolo?........l need an answer within 72hrs or else l will raise my staff towards the sky.......walks away in anger from the palace.....
henrimoto: igweee prof. i greet. i jobalee. honourable members of d house i great. igwee i have been observing d palace 4rm afar as usual. @ justwise. C.S.O., G.O. i great sir. thanks 4 ur useful contributions and thanks 4 watching our back. @ samee72. sis, its been long we heard 4rm u. hope every is well... welcome back 2 d palace ! plss. igwee prof. consider her. she wil do d usual when coming 2 d palace. sis, u no how u do bring dat palatable mende-mende, well ganished with kilishii... u no nowwww! don 4 get to bring burukutu along with it...let d BK. b cold oohh.. @ house, i great everybody. ! igwee prof. where is loolo 1 ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2013
henrimoto: igweee prof. i greet. i jobalee. honourable members of d house i great. igwee i have been observing d palace 4rm afar as usual. @ justwise. C.S.O., G.O. i great sir. thanks 4 ur useful contributions and thanks 4 watching our back. @ samee72. sis, its been long we heard 4rm u. hope every is well... welcome back 2 d palace ! plss. igwee prof. consider her. she wil do d usual when coming 2 d palace. sis, u no how u do bring dat palatable mende-mende, well ganished with kilishii... u no nowwww! don 4 get to bring burukutu along with it...let d BK. b cold oohh.. @ house, i great everybody. ! igwee prof. where is loolo 1 ?
i greet d igwe, lolo and d chiefs of dis great palace.seconded!! Meself wil lyk come 2 d palace o wen al dis mende-mende re available. And hapy weekend 2 al of us. More of Gods blessin nd protection.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Thanks honourable henrimoto, since you have pleaded for samee72, l have cancelled the fine, queen Lolo....l am short of words.....you have left the palace for too long.......l hope you dont allow me get angry and do otherwise.....tradition forbids you leave the palace for more than 48hrs......where are you queen lolo?........l need an answer within 72hrs or else l will raise my staff towards the sky.......walks away in anger from the palace.....
choi!!! D igwe hav vex ooo! D elders shld brng d igwe's concubine 2 calm him down. Igwe pls tak it easy, d lolo is on her way. I believe d donkey she rode on must ve been sick. Igweeee!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Linkbiz: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good day to all oga's & hon in the house i salute for the great job you guyz doing here, cos you make UAE travelling be easy for all, May God be with you all ( AMEN ).
Happy weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
@linkbiz............The entire kingdom appreciate your goodwill message.....we are humbled at your comments and we say amen to your prayers, and l also connect and extend the prayers to every excutive and honuourable members of the palace.....Henrimoto......make sure you bring my fresh white juice to me in the palace when coming for our excutive meetings.......l am still waiting for lolo.......queen lolo.....u have only 72hrs to report to my inner chambers or else, l will point my staff to the sky........walks away again angry....brb
Linkbiz: Good day to all oga's & hon in the house i salute for the great job you guyz doing here, cos you make UAE travelling be easy for all, May God be with you all ( AMEN ).
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Euro money travelled without telling the king (lobatan) ( no Be me talk am oooo)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
@FBI/CIA and Henrimoto.........l have now mandated the two of you to send all the palace securities, locate and find the queen...l am giving you guys 7days for this assignment, if after the expiration, queen lolo doesn't report to the palace.....l will point my staff towards the sky and that will mean a big disaster......walks away again in anger and dejection.....
FBI/CIA:
Euro money travelled without telling the king (lobatan) ( no Be me talk am oooo)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @FBI/CIA and Henrimoto.........l have now mandated the two of you to send all the palace securities, locate and find the queen...l am giving you guys 7days for this assignment, if after the expiration, queen lolo doesn't report to the palace.....l will point my staff towards the sky and that will mean a big disaster......walks away again in anger and dejection.....

Ero o kabiesi ero pese, ero ni ti igbin

We are on the matter right nw.......... We are acquiring data from the satellite and gathering intel on loolo, right from the last post, kabiesi efi okan bale (take a chill pill) euro money isn't lost or kidnapped so you have nothing to worry about..........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Ero o kabiesi ero pese, ero ni ti igbin

We are on the matter right nw.......... We are acquiring data from the satellite and gathering intel on loolo, right from the last post, kabiesi efi okan bale (take a chill pill) euro money isn't lost or kidnapped so you have nothing to worry about..........
igwee prof... relax ur mind. all is well. it has nt come 2 d 1 u will point ur staff into d sky... hennn.., igwe pls dont create a record in dubai ooo. d day u will point ur staff 2 d sky in annoyance...hnnn... , natural rain will fall in dubai. pls.. igwe! except u want 2 b anoda 'majek fashek' in dubai . ( remember, sango did it in anger.., thunder strike!. ur own it is rain dat will fall in dubai). biko, elders and chiefs, put mouth in dis issue. @ FBI/ CIA. this is where i get fed up with dis american intelligents... which satellite ? which data...? did they tell u dey kidnap loolo 1 ? b4 we no it now, they will use missile 2 b searching 4 d loolo dat is nt missing.. bikoo. igwee prof. b4 u 'send down the rain' in dubai because of loolo dat is nt in d palace.. dis is what happened, loolo 1 is busy with work. u no nowww! dat dis people dat wear white and white 2 work, dey always have unexpected 'NIGHT DUTIES' AND IMMERGENCYS' dat may even take days. so pls, igwe calm down. i ve sent ichie goodtalk and victorg8t 2 b telegraph her dat d igwee prof. is alone. we will soon c her in d palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Valentony.....l hope all is well with you and all other guys searching for jobs......continue to hope against hope....the palace is behind you in prayers.......and your testimony will be perfected.......@Henrimoto......l don't want to laugh but you are making me laugh, anyways, l will calm down and wait for your search, l hope queen lolo is okay as you said, l trust your search............hands crossed, still waiting.....walks away happy....
henrimoto: igwee prof... relax ur mind. all is well. it has nt come 2 d 1 u will point ur staff into d sky... hennn.., igwe pls dont create a record in dubai ooo. d day u will point ur staff 2 d sky in annoyance...hnnn... , natural rain will fall in dubai. pls.. igwe! except u want 2 b anoda 'majek fashek' in dubai . ( remember, sango did it in anger.., thunder strike!. ur own it is rain dat will fall in dubai). biko, elders and chiefs, put mouth in dis issue. @ FBI/ CIA. this is where i get fed up with dis american intelligents... which satellite ? which data...? did they tell u dey kidnap loolo 1 ? b4 we no it now, they will use missile 2 b searching 4 d loolo dat is nt missing.. bikoo. igwee prof. b4 u 'send down the rain' in dubai because of loolo dat is nt in d palace.. dis is what happened, loolo 1 is busy with work. u no nowww! dat dis people dat wear white and white 2 work, dey always have unexpected 'NIGHT DUTIES' AND IMMERGENCYS' dat may even take days. so pls, igwe calm down. i ve sent ichie goodtalk and victorg8t 2 b telegraph her dat d igwee prof. is alone. we will soon c her in d palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hmmmmmm,why're you acting as if you dnt knw my whereabouts?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Linkbiz: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ ogakpatakpata
Thankz for the welcome message cos am newly here but h'v go through the trend from page 1 to page 62 before join the entire family.
You guyz doing great job, see you soon at UAE kingdom by God Grace.
About visa processing thankz alot for agent secret exposed to all.
No question!!! Full enlighting UAE travelling guide.
Regard to all house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Thanks honourable henrimoto, since you have pleaded for samee72, l have cancelled the fine, queen Lolo....l am short of words.....you have left the palace for too long.......l hope you dont allow me get angry and do otherwise.....tradition forbids you leave the palace for more than 48hrs......where are you queen lolo?........l need an answer within 72hrs or else l will raise my staff towards the sky.......walks away in anger from the palace.....
@igwe... I'm down on bended knees your highness.I'm back,we'll talk more better when you're back in the palace.@henrimoto and co-chiefs,I hail you guys.
@goodtalk,I remembered I gave you some palm wine to drink when u were angry on another thread..@all I'm back to where I belong.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
@valentony.congrats,it calls for celebration.keep enjoying Gods favour,it is well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls guys I need advice,I want to travel to dubai to work then the agent I get to process my document and get me a job tell me to scan and send my cresidential nd my passport wich I did,initaily they told me that visa fees is $200 bt after two days the agent call back and said that where he surmit my document that they have work for me but they the man said it will be after august that they are fasting ,that they don't work during the fasting. latter the agent called me and said that he want to secure two months visa for me at cost of $1000 if I enter dubai he will look for work for me and wen I get the job I have to come back to nigeria oR go to near by country to allow the company to secure my working permit before I will com back and start work that I must not be inside dubai to get my work permit pls some body should advice me what to do pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
muojek: pls guys I need advice,I want to travel to dubai to work then the agent I get to process my document and get me a job tell me to scan and send my cresidential nd my passport wich I did,initaily they told me that visa fees is $200 bt after two days the agent call back and said that where he surmit my document that they have work for me but they the man said it will be after august that they are fasting ,that they don't work during the fasting. latter the agent called me and said that he want to secure two months visa for me at cost of $1000 if I enter dubai he will look for work for me and wen I get the job I have to come back to nigeria oR go to near by country to allow the company to secure my working permit before I will com back and start work that I must not be inside dubai to get my work permit pls some body should advice me what to do pls
*yawn* ve u finish? cool story though. Next pls!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
muojek: pls guys I need advice,I want to travel to dubai to work then the agent I get to process my document and get me a job tell me to scan and send my cresidential nd my passport wich I did,initaily they told me that visa fees is $200 bt after two days the agent call back and said that where he surmit my document that they have work for me but they the man said it will be after august that they are fasting ,that they don't work during the fasting. latter the agent called me and said that he want to secure two months visa for me at cost of $1000 if I enter dubai he will look for work for me and wen I get the job I have to come back to nigeria oR go to near by country to allow the company to secure my working permit before I will com back and start work that I must not be inside dubai to get my work permit pls some body should advice me what to do pls
Are you for real?the igwe explained to you all you need to do and you're here asking the same question,I consider this to be abusive to this thread.I'm not 100% sure if anyone will answer your question,but your best bet is actually to open a new thread where millions of other expert users could potentially see your question and provide answers..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ muojek, b4 u talk 2 ur agent again. take ur time to read d begin of dis tread. b4 u get 2 page 32 of dis thread, u will find out dat u dont need an agent 2 get a dubai visa. u can do it urself. secondly, u will also learn how to get a job by urself in dubai. bros, u dont need 2 giv any body 160,000 naira 2 get u a dubai visa. infact, u will get dubai visa 4 less than 20,000 naira . yes ! u read me right. so start reading now, and get back 2 d palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
henrimoto: @ muojek, b4 u talk 2 ur agent again. take ur time to read d begin of dis tread. b4 u get 2 page 32 of dis thread, u will find out dat u dont need an agent 2 get a dubai visa. u can do it urself. secondly, u will also learn how to get a job by urself in dubai. bros, u dont need 2 giv any body 160,000 naira 2 get u a dubai visa. infact, u will get dubai visa 4 less than 20,000 naira . yes ! u read me right. so start reading now, and get back 2 d palace.
You seems to have much time to waste explaining things to someone who want to be spoonfed before he understand simple thing.wonder how this person will manage to cope with job hunting when he finally arrived in Dubai.its high time they knew Dubai is not for slowpoke.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
euromoney:
You seems to have much time to waste explaining things to someone who want to be spoonfed before he understand simple thing.wonder how this person will manage to cope with job hunting when he finally arrived in Dubai.its high time they knew Dubai is not for slowpoke.
lolo 1, u shldnt ve boda commentin self. If afta al dis advice,councel, encouragement etc given by d igwe, lolo, d chiefs and sum1 stil come 2 ask yeye questns abt agent. Dat persn must b ......anyhw i reserve my comment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
NOTICE! NOTICE!! On behalf of d igwe, lolo 1, chiefs of dis great kingdom and members. I hearby say no stupid and useles questions abt agent or hw 2 secure visa 2 dubai or hw 2 book flight. U can do urself gud by readin frm page 1. Asin wats al dis useles questions naw? Hw did u pass universty? Pls o! Useles questions wil nt b alowd in dis palace. Am sory igwe and d chiefs if am too harsh bt its vexing naw. Tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
euromoney:
@ euromoney, loolo 1. no vex, i no waste time. i only tell am were 2 start 4rm. i see am say na vex u dey take blow all dis big- big oyibo. u accuse d guy say, dem dey feed am with spoon and say him dey draw like go-slow. @ euromony. if u 're pissed off with muojek's question, what will b ur reaction and comment about one house member dat went 2 d airport 2 do father christmas 2 d imigration officers ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
tobensin84: My ppl this country na wa o.
I got to the airport 3hrs before boarding. And queued along with others. When it got my turn I was bold answer all my question
Airline officer asked me about my BTA and I said its 700$ he I can't travel that I shld make it up to 1000$ and me I don't 300$ to add. So I called one of my who just came he I shld still wait and that I shld find them something.... Not to miss the flight I gave the guy 8k naira and I was checked I moved to the immigration where I also gave them 100$ and I was told to move toward where boarding will take place only for me to be called back that my visa can't be verified I was shocked....so I call my agent and he told me that I didn't tell him I wil be traveling that I shld cancel the flight and reschedule for next...I think he need to send my ticket to th other agent in Dubai for my visa to be ok......
This is my story ooooo....the Igwe, all the chief in the house...this country is all about ppl who just want money
This guy never told me all this before...
Pls any one that want to travel you need to be educated very well....today now I just waste 26k for nothing...if I knew I would have given the (my) 419 agent the ticket money at least he wont eat more than 26k....
So hopefully I I will be in Dubai next week.
Gud nite
@ blaze 007 and euromony. loolo 1 and ichie blaze007 ... what will say about d above issue. d person involved came to dis house 2 seek 4 advice on dis issue b4 going 2 d airport.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
euromoney:
@igwe... I'm down on bended knees your highness.I'm back,we'll talk more better when you're back in the palace.@henrimoto and co-chiefs,I hail you guys.
@goodtalk,I remembered I gave you some palm wine to drink when u were angry on another thread..@all I'm back to where I belong.
. @ Euromoney! Abomination!!! You want to put me in trouble? Oghene!! The whole kingdom is looking for you with t'he assistance of a CIA/FBI agent and you said you were giving me palm wine to drink somewhere! This must be the handy work of my enemies!! Even the igwe has raised up his staff of office twice into the skys over this matter. what shall i do now en? Pls tell t'he kingdom t'he truth o! I dont no where you where for 3days o! t cry cry embarassed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
euromoney:
Hmmmmmm,why're you acting as if you dnt knw my whereabouts?
angry i said it! So the FBI/CIA agent knew were the LOLO has being for this three days and did not inform the kingdom! {He sings, while rubbing white powder on his body, come and join me sing halleluya jehovar jireh has done me well x2 and he begins to whistle wo wo wo wo wo wo wo} oya officer confess now! before i open my eye!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
@henrimoto,FBI/CIA,goodtalk,blaze007, and euromoney.......l just woke up from sleep in the palace to read all that has been going on since..........l am now very calm and my anger has gone down......thanks guys for locating and finding euromoney, and l make a decree henceforth.......queen lolo must not be away from the palace activities for more than 72hrs, l appreciate all your wise advise and instructions to the guy asking for Dubai visa......it is so sad that after this honourable palace has spent valuable time and efforts to guide prospective travellers to Dubai, some guys are either not willing to read or just want to be funny, they come here post the same question, or they go and deal with fake agent, when the deal has gone wrong, they come here, asking for easy route to go to Dubai, my question to such guys is this-if you cannot read from page 1 of this thread to the last page and get all the info's you need, l doubt how you will survive when you eventually arrive Dubai....Dubai, Qatar or anywhere in the world is not a bed of roses, it is meant for smart guys and people who are ready/willing to pay the price...... Thanks once again all my honourable advisers may your days be long in this kingdom, as you have proffered wise counsel to others, may you not work in the dark, may you all fulfill your days and your GOD given destiny........Amen.......walks away from the palace happy and laughing that the queen is back.....lolz.
euromoney:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ for all those looking for Dubai visa, this is the kind of comment l like to hear and read...thanks a bunch linkbiz.....on behalf of this kingdom.......we give you the royal blessings and speed.........
Linkbiz: @ ogakpatakpata
Thankz for the welcome message cos am newly here but h'v go through the trend from page 1 to page 62 before join the entire family.
You guyz doing great job, see you soon at UAE kingdom by God Grace.
About visa processing thankz alot for agent secret exposed to all.
No question!!! Full enlighting UAE travelling guide.
Regard to all house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
@maojek, my friend try read all old posts okay! Am really wondering why people deal with agents first before coming to seek for superior information on this thread! Travling abroad far away from father, mother and the entire family is not a childs play, so if you intend to travel u better wake up!! Plan well, take the right steps!! I hope u really ready for this! It is well with u!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
henrimoto: @ blaze 007 and euromony. loolo 1 and ichie blaze007 ... what will say about d above issue. d person involved came to dis house 2 seek 4 advice on dis issue b4 going 2 d airport.
jst leave dat 1 oo. His own case is jst *sigh. Y re sum pple cozin problem 4 themselves. Anyhw, na dem sabi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
henrimoto: @ blaze 007 and euromony. loolo 1 and ichie blaze007 ... what will say about d above issue. d person involved came to dis house 2 seek 4 advice on dis issue b4 going 2 d airport.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
@henrimoto,that tobensin84 guy deserve correct *igbati*slap..maybe he was just trying to boast about the said amount given to those immigration guys,Nairaland's got some funny character(s).Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.