Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,879 members, 7,841,297 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662001 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2013
If the link is for visa issues, go back and read and you will find all the necessary link you want, and if your interest is for visa Emirate/Etihad airlines are your best bet.....there is a promo going on now on Etihad airlines which ends on july 8th 2013, why don't you contact them and take it from there......goodluck...
muojek: Thank you guys for your contribution. I find it helpful but I wish some one wil give me link on how to do it my self I will appriciate it so much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2013
ohpeyemi: Good day everyone in the house. i have been a silent follower of this thread from the beginning. i want to appreciate everyone that has taken time to contribute to this thread. The information on this thread is so revealing and educative. i am planning to take my leave to dubai [b]next month [/b]by the grace of God. However i still have some issues i will appreciate if people in the house could help.
1. How do i get a cheap accommodation before i get a job offer as i do not have anyone in dubai.
2. i will like to know what is the chance of getting a job within one month, so i could prepare myself well.
3. i will like the house to kindly help with more details on extending the visiting visa.
4. Are/is there any reliable recruitment agent that could be of help with the process of getting a job.

Once again, thanks to everyone in the house.

To avoid waste of time, I won't advise you to visit Dubai that would coincide during the month of Ramadan; and this would start early next month.
-During this period working hours are reduced, hence, most companies and government offices are closed from 2:00 PM.
Expect delay on commercial and government activities like labour dept & visa processing.
-Business transactions and sales are expected to slow down. Some of the companies will normally freeze the recruitment process at this time.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Valentony......we haven't heard from you of recent?....have you exited? or still in Dubai?.....whatever the case might be, stay strong and resolute.....
Eyah:

To avoid waste of time, I won't advise you to visit Dubai that would coincide during the month of Ramadan; and this would start early next month.
-During this period working hours are reduced, hence, most companies and government offices are closed from 2:00 PM.
Expect delay on commercial and government activities like labour dept & visa processing.
-Business transactions and sales are expected to slow down. Some of the companies will normally freeze the recruitment process at this time.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ohpeyemi(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Eyah:

thanks for the info, will plan my travel after Ramadam. This is the type of response i expected and not the one i got.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2013
ohpeyemi:

thanks for the info, will plan my travel after Ramadam. This is the type of response i expected and not the one i got.
Of course,truth is bitter!.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2013
ohpeyemi:

@ohpeyemi,

we love you and wish you the very best we wish everyone on this thread, the response you got is just the best any1 can give you regarding the questions you raised. The only way to get explicit answers is to go back

No one will repeat answers that are already on the pages of this thread.

stop taking it badly, go back and read, gather the info you need and flow with the family.

You are welcome!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2013
well said peaceheartt.............thanks
peaceheartt:

@ohpeyemi,

we love you and wish you the very best we wish everyone on this thread, the response you got is just the best any1 can give you regarding the questions you raised. The only way to get explicit answers is to go back

No one will repeat answers that are already on the pages of this thread.

stop taking it badly, go back and read, gather the info you need and flow with the family.

You are welcome!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cytex(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
pls is it possible to receive invitation letter from Qatar and if yes what are the process i will need to go true b4 i can travel and how much will i need to make d journey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=ogakpatakpata]well said peaceheartt.............thanks[/

Igweeeee!!!!! I greet you! well done for your priceless contributions and prompt answers on this thread, may you continue to increase in wisdom in the palace.

regards to loolo and the honourable chiefs.....x0x0

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yes......you can receive invitation from either a company/organisation that wants to hire you or you can be sponsored by a local Qatari family......if the invitation is genuine, the company will do everything for u visa/tkt, and once you arrive Qatar you will be subjected to medicals Hiv+Hepatitis b test, if negative, ur residence permit will be issued, but if positive u will be subjected to removal from Qatar.........as for how much u need to make the trip, consult either Etihad/Emirate or Qatar airways........but l will still recommend you go back and read from page 1 and get yourself more informations than this fast food l have just given u.......goodluck
cytex: pls is it possible to receive invitation letter from Qatar and if yes what are the process i will need to go true b4 i can travel and how much will i need to make d journey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
cytex: pls is it possible to receive invitation letter from Qatar and if yes what are the process i will need to go true b4 i can travel and how much will i need to make d journey
Anyone who wish to work in Qatar require a sponsor to do so, this sponsor is typically your employer or a Qatari family. It is advisable not to travel to Qatar without having secured a job or some form of gainful employment as the cost of living is relatively high and the timescale of getting employment is very uncertain and cannot be determined or assumed.so shine your eye oh,agents have sent many on a journey of no return with their bogus 5yrs working permit.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thanks peaceheartt......Amen to your prayers......and same goes to all the contributors on this forum...[quote author=peaceheartt][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
@euromoney.........are u sitting at the back of my royal chair?.....you responded same time as i did, are you in the palace?.......where are you in the palace before l lose my temper.....
euromoney:
Anyone who wish to work in Qatar require a sponsor to do so, this sponsor is typically your employer or a Qatari family. It is advisable not to travel to Qatar without having secured a job or some form of gainful employment as the cost of living is relatively high and the timescale of getting employment is very uncertain and cannot be determined or assumed.so shine your eye oh,agents have sent many on a journey of no return with their bogus 5yrs working permit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @euromoney.........are u sitting at the back of my royal chair?.....you responded same time as i did, are you in the palace?.......where are you in the palace before l lose my temper.....
Oh yea@igwe,I call it a "Telepathy communication*..I'm following you like twitter..lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
really??.........am happy you are back for good, because l don't like been left alone in the palace....although, l know my honourable chiefs are supporting me in the palace........glad to hear you are following me, it will keep intruders away from me.....hahahahha.....lolz.....l really appreciate your contributions, **thanks a bunch**.......
euromoney:
Oh yea@igwe,I call it a "Telepathy communication*..I'm following you like twitter..lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
just want to inform the house i'll be leaving dubai on thursday night to nigeria except something comes up urgently. i've not been able to get a job without paying any agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
muojek: Thank you guys for your contribution. I find it helpful but I wish some one wil give me link on how to do it my self I will appriciate it so much
@ muojek, ok. u want a link, here is d link... www.ttsuaevisas.com dis is etihad airline website. check out their nearest office 2 u in nigeria. i hope u can get something good 4rm dis... @ igwe prof. igweee.. i greet! may d olive oil of d most high upon ur head dat gives u d uncommon wisdom, patience, and understanding 2 relate with d palace issues never sieze. amem! igweeee.. pls, wat do ve 2 say 2 jammyng ? @ peaceheart. nice one there. u 're a good counsellor.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
jammyng: just want to inform the house i'll be leaving dubai on thursday night to nigeria except something comes up urgently. i've not been able to get a job without paying any agent.
@jammyng,This is not too good a news from your end,but I can assure you 96hrs is enough for God to do something,the bible says "faith" is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen..have faith and pray..I wish you luck!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eyah:

@ eyahh.. Nne.. ,takes 4 dis info. its priceless (very useful) @ dis very moment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Henrimoto,how have u been?and why is femiaction peeping through the palace window.?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Jammyng........why don't u extend your visa for another 1month if you have the cash instead of going back home.......it is really sad what agents have gradually turn Dubai to, it is not just Nigerian's but indians/pakistani's that are doing all this shady deals.......a good company will never ask you for money, but the situation in Dubai, especially recruitment is in the hands of indians/pakistani's, and they have their foot soldiers they use in collecting money before they employ you, l have seen lots of people pay heavily to this foot soldiers who in turn settle the HR'S of this company before you are employed.........but don't give up, extend your visa, anything can still happen positively in your direction........**tough times never last but tough people do**
jammyng: just want to inform the house i'll be leaving dubai on thursday night to nigeria except something comes up urgently. i've not been able to get a job without paying any agent.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
@henrimoto......a big amen to your prayers and same will extend to all my executive advisers on this thread.....Thanks a bunch.....
henrimoto: @ muojek, ok. u want a link, here is d link... www.ttsuaevisas.com dis is etihad airline website. check out their nearest office 2 u in nigeria. i hope u can get something good 4rm dis... @ igwe prof. igweee.. i greet! may d olive oil of d most high upon ur head dat gives u d uncommon wisdom, patience, and understanding 2 relate with d palace issues never sieze. amem! igweeee.. pls, wat do ve 2 say 2 jammyng ? @ peaceheart. nice one there. u 're a good counsellor.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013

Hmmmmmmm, I feel you my brother, anything can happen between now and Thursday, don't be discouraged by what you see, trust God ok. Do not reduce the zeal to search, do not relax and give up, ur testimony will change IJN

we are praying for you and expecting to hear ur testimony before Thursday.

all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
henrimoto: @ muojek, ok. u want a link, here is d link... www.ttsuaevisas.com dis is etihad airline website. check out their nearest office 2 u in nigeria. i hope u can get something good 4rm dis... @ igwe prof. igweee.. i greet! may d olive oil of d most high upon ur head dat gives u d uncommon wisdom, patience, and understanding 2 relate with d palace issues never sieze. amem! igweeee.. pls, wat do ve 2 say 2 jammyng ? @ peaceheart. nice one there. u 're a good counsellor.

thanks, honourable chief henrimoto, but I'm not a counselor o smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gorgton(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
gorgton: Please, Nigerian be CAREFUL of Fraudulent AGENTS who claim to have connection for Dubai or UAE job and Visa. Lets start posting fake Agents names e.g. CONNECT EDUCONSULT -the man there is a thief: Mr OLAYINKA AYODELE. Don't go through him for any Visa if u don't want to lose your money. His Office is in Ibadan. Below is his photo, Be Warned!!!

I think Yinka, the fraudulent agent is still in that LISTER building in IBADAN. Because as at February while i was still in Nigeria, i noticed he was still there. Stay off him!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please House, I want to know if International passport will be needed for authentication at the foreign affair ministry and the number of passport photographs needed at the ministry.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
oga dont dample the the zeal of hundreds of men and women making up there minds to travel! If you are still kine on remaining in dubai simply renew your visa for another month and keep job hunting!i assure you it will turn out well at t'he end if you stay strong! wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Please House, I want to know if International passport will be needed for authentication at the foreign affair ministry and the number of passport photographs needed at the ministry.
both international passport and passport photos are not needed!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
euromoney: Henrimoto,how have u been?and why is femiaction peeping through the palace window.?
Loolo how are you igwe today? Im not peeping tru palace window ooo. please dont let igwee hear this.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Linkbiz: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ jammyng
As for me i believe in God with prayer all things are possible, don't lose hope yet between now to thursday Baba will suprise U.
Possibly extend your visa not advisable to come home with out d permit, be pray God will help u out and don't forget to apply online also!!! just calm down we all pray for u.
Regard.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
@femiaction......what is happening behind my back in the palace.......henrimoto,fbi/cia......investigate and report back to me....l have heard already......l need to get to the root of the issue, femiaction, you have been very loyal and humble in the kingdom, but am getting confused......let me reserve my comment, pending investigation..lolz.......Jammyng/Valentony.......The palace releases grace,favour,mercy and speed in your direction, don't give up, continue to hope against hope, even in the midst of discouraging/contradictory situations....... walks out of the palace chanting prayers and goodwill for all.....brb
femiaction: Loolo how are you igwe today? Im not peeping tru palace window ooo. please dont let igwee hear this.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
goodtalk: both international passport and passport photos are not needed!
Thanks Boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.