Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662680 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
gorgton:

I think Yinka, the fraudulent agent is still in that LISTER building in IBADAN. Because as at February while i was still in Nigeria, i noticed he was still there. Stay off him!
hmmmmmmmmmm my friend gorgton we are gradually becoming tired of your direct approach to character assasination on this thread and you went as far as to upload another fellows picture accusing him of being a fraudstar, i understand how you feel but you must excercise some caution , if a man swindles you please report him to t'he police for investigation, can you put an advert in t'he newsper calling somebody a fraudstar? They wont even print it! Let this attitude not be a case of bad belly, my neigbor is doing better than me in business so he must be a thief or ritualist, pls watch what you paste on t'he internet that cannot be immidiatly verified by readers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Yinka is truly a con man,i have had first hand experience of his bogus claims and it cost me 550k and a 10 year ban from Uk,reporting to the police is a waste of time as these crooks have police protection cos they buy the police,abi no be naija we dey? He runs an agency called connect consult in ibadan and its a sham,many have fallen victim,we can use the power of the internet to expose him and his likes and also to spare the next set of victims he is getting set to drain of hard earned cash

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Henrimoto,goodtalk,femiaction,fbi/cia and other wonderful contributors too many to mention their names................why has everbody left the igwe alone in d palace?............l have scheduled a meeting for all executive advisers today...........as usual there is enough palm wine, bush meat, grasscutter prepared by queen lolo and her maidens for everybody..........failure to attend will attract heavy fine from the palace...[......brb

quote author=leboss6]Yinka is truly a con man,i have had first hand experience of his bogus claims and it cost me 550k and a 10 year ban from Uk,reporting to the police is a waste of time as these crooks have police protection cos they buy the police,abi no be naija we dey? He runs an agency called connect consult in ibadan and its a sham,many have fallen victim,we can use the power of the internet to expose him and his likes and also to spare the next set of victims he is getting set to drain of hard earned cash [/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
the palace is so silent, where has everyone gone to, Igwe, what is the time for the meeting sir smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
@peaceheart, sorry for omitting your name..........l mandate you and henrimoto to lead other delegate to the meeting from 12midnite nigeria time which will be 3am UAE time, l expect everybody to attend, there is a lot of delicious cuisines both middle eastern and African cuisine to devour...........as we come to the meeting lets keep our prayers going on for Jammny and General Valentony.........brb...
peaceheartt: the palace is so silent, where has everyone gone to, Igwe, what is the time for the meeting sir smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
ahhhh, Igweeee, 12midnight ke me I will be snoring at that time o grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is final from the palace of the igwe........henrimoto, please make sure everybody complies, if not, there will be fine
peaceheartt: ahhhh, Igweeee, 12midnight ke me I will be snoring at that time o grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
thanks Igwe and the council. i pray i get a job in 48hrs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Jammyng...........hang on positively to the very end, even in the midst of contradictory situations, let your faith in your creator keep you hopeful.......l know how you feel and the stress you are going through, please don't give up, anchor your faith in your maker and tell him to help you..............He takes pleasure in helping the weak.......help and grace is coming your way.........
jammyng: thanks Igwe and the council. i pray i get a job in 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @peaceheart, sorry for omitting your name..........l mandate you and henrimoto to lead other delegate to the meeting from 12midnite nigeria time which will be 3am UAE time, l expect everybody to attend, there is a lot of delicious cuisines both middle eastern and African cuisine to devour...........as we come to the meeting lets keep our prayers going on for Jammny and General Valentony.........brb...
@ igwee prof. igweee... i greet! pls, remind d maidens and loolo 1. 2 add along d 'BURUKUTU' and 'FURA DE NONO' dat samee 72 brought 2 d palace d other day. (fbi/cia, dont worry u did like it, very natural and nutritious.) also igweee.. let there be provision 4 'ANDREW LIVER SALT' and 'TETRACYCLINE & FLAGINE' 4 dose dat will experience a heavy stomach and a 'running' stomach respectively. because, in dis kind of meeting where there's diff. kinds of mende-mende. (expect signs & wonders. suprise & emba..ra...) so chiefs get prepared. and @'doctor' peaceheart, pls, and pls dont give dat excuse.....at all. had d igwe said he wants 2 share 'dubai money' , u would nt b snoring by dat time... imagine .... a 'doctor' snoring...!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
henrimoto: @ igwee prof. igweee... i greet! pls, remind d maidens and loolo 1. 2 add along d 'BURUKUTU' and 'FURA DE NONO' dat samee 72 brought 2 d palace d other day. (fbi/cia, dont worry u did like it, very natural and nutritious.) also igweee.. let there be provision 4 'ANDREW LIVER SALT' and 'TETRACYCLINE & FLAGINE' 4 dose dat will experience a heavy stomach and a 'running' stomach respectively. because, in dis kind of meeting where there's diff. kinds of mende-mende. (expect signs & wonders. suprise & emba..ra...) so chiefs get prepared. and @'doctor' peaceheart, pls, and pls dont give dat excuse.....at all. had d igwe said he wants 2 share 'dubai money' , u would nt b snoring by dat time... imagine .... a 'doctor' snoring...!

grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
jammyng: thanks Igwe and the council. i pray i get a job in 48hrs.

No cause for alarm bro, just relax your mind, God is on your side, worse scenario, renew your visa as the igwe advised, you will testify, just keep saying that to yourself.

best regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by victorg8t(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ igwe, I greet u powerfuly, not minding wat am goin tru now I wil attend d meeting.long live igwe. I hail all my co chief an d house. I lov dis famly
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
hahahah........very funny......henrimoto.....good to hear that......pls lets continue to keep our brothers in Dubai in prayers......
henrimoto: @ igwee prof. igweee... i greet! pls, remind d maidens and loolo 1. 2 add along d 'BURUKUTU' and 'FURA DE NONO' dat samee 72 brought 2 d palace d other day. (fbi/cia, dont worry u did like it, very natural and nutritious.) also igweee.. let there be provision 4 'ANDREW LIVER SALT' and 'TETRACYCLINE & FLAGINE' 4 dose dat will experience a heavy stomach and a 'running' stomach respectively. because, in dis kind of meeting where there's diff. kinds of mende-mende. (expect signs & wonders. suprise & emba..ra...) so chiefs get prepared. and @'doctor' peaceheart, pls, and pls dont give dat excuse.....at all. had d igwe said he wants 2 share 'dubai money' , u would nt b snoring by dat time... imagine .... a 'doctor' snoring...!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
@victorgr8t, quite a while, hope you are doing fine and great?...... remember to keep our brothers in Dubai in your prayers.............thanks for your goodwill......cheers.
victorg8t: @ igwe, I greet u powerfuly, not minding wat am goin tru now I wil attend d meeting.long live igwe. I hail all my co chief an d house. I lov dis famly
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
goodtalk: angry i said it! So the FBI/CIA agent knew were the LOLO has being for this three days and did not inform the kingdom! {He sings, while rubbing white powder on his body, come and join me sing halleluya jehovar jireh has done me well x2 and he begins to whistle wo wo wo wo wo wo wo} oya officer confess now! before i open my eye!!

ℓ☺ℓ cheesy you want put this kind tin on an Agent
Okay as an FBI/CIA am opportuned to know most tins like that..........
As henry moto as said she's busy and I know that and its obvious everybody knows that........
Agents don't disclose personal stuffs abt ppl in the public and I remember I told the house that she's nt kidnapped or lost........
So chief goodtalk no think otherwise OOo! Abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
peaceheartt: the palace is so silent, where has everyone gone to, Igwe, what is the time for the meeting sir smiley

Its because of the weather

@igwe prof 1 no shaking about ur request on ur backyard issue....., its just that one of the chief.... But igwe no problem its under control

@Jammng abeg try and extend and am very sure something good will surely come your way very soon.....

@euromony I didn't know loolo is very spiritual
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2013

Funny you! Have never tasted burukutu but that fura de nunu I like it without fura but come to think of it chief henry you like food
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ Every honourable member of the house, please lets keep our members in dubai.....led by Valentony & Jammmyn in constant prayers and goodwill, l know how tough it can be, but it is not over until it is over.....brb
FBI/CIA:

Its because of the weather

@igwe prof 1 no shaking about ur request on ur backyard issue....., its just that one of the chief.... But igwe no problem its under control

@Jammng abeg try and extend and am very sure something good will surely come your way very soon.....

@euromony I didn't know loolo is very spiritual

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: If the link is for visa issues, go back and read and you will find all the necessary link you want, and if your interest is for visa Emirate/Etihad airlines are your best bet.....there is a promo going on now on Etihad airlines which ends on july 8th 2013, why don't you contact them and take it from there......goodluck...
[/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#000099]thank you so much ogakpatakpata you guys are too much, is only God will reward you guys all your effort to make sure we are not defraud. God bless thanks so much. I will try the link
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2013
This is 12:00 and no one is in d palace. Igwe I register my attendance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by victorg8t(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2013
@ igwe, I am present @ d palace for d meetin as I promised. @ d chiefs in d house I hail all an d general contributor in dis house. @ valen2tony, d lord dat has started in a gud wok in ur life wil perfect it IJN. @ jammyang, be strong an optimistic, above all pray to ur maker for divine favour an he will grant u, its well with u IJN.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2013
@ house, jammyng . pls try as much as u can 2 get an extension 2 ur visa. if d problem is dat u 're short of cash in dubai @ present, u can make a call back @ home 4 re-enforcement of cash 2 extend ur visa and pay ur rent. c jammyng, try as much as u can 2 network with our dubai incubents over there 4 a beta and faster result. pls, dont think u 're coming back 4 now. guy remember d fustration and wahala wey dey 4 naija. ' if u 're coming back now, ur adugbo has no light 4 d past 3 days, dem say something spoil 4 transformer' even b4 d 3 days darkness, d one wey dey na off and on. ok. is dis d kind of story u want 2 come back and hear....? since d past 3 wks, go-slow no catch 4 dubai, even if u experience one, it will nt b as fustrating as d one over here. remember, d environment here is nt as serene and quite as dat of dubai, na noise pollution over here ooo. bro, i am citing all these 4 u just 2 help strenghten ur determination to stay on to achieve dat which made u leave naija some weeks ago. @ valen2ony, i wish u well bro. we will soon here 4rm u. @ jammyng, except u ve resolve to come and do agriculture in naija, ehhenn... u can come back... but if nt...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Ur welcome....cheers.......
muojek: [/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#000099]thank you so much ogakpatakpata you guys are too much, is only God will reward you guys all your effort to make sure we are not defraud. God bless thanks so much. I will try the link
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 26, 2013
@bolajiboi,victorgr8t,henrimoto and others who attented the meeting last night, l am proud of all of you, thanks for your show of support...........henrimoto......thanks for the words of encouragement to jammyn,valentony and all others we might not know searching for jobs in Dubai..........yes the times are tough, but tough times never last but tough people do, l hope they are all reading this and getting encouraged........peace&grace to all of you......amen.....
henrimoto: @ house, jammyng . pls try as much as u can 2 get an extension 2 ur visa. if d problem is dat u 're short of cash in dubai @ present, u can make a call back @ home 4 re-enforcement of cash 2 extend ur visa and pay ur rent. c jammyng, try as much as u can 2 network with our dubai incubents over there 4 a beta and faster result. pls, dont think u 're coming back 4 now. guy remember d fustration and wahala wey dey 4 naija. ' if u 're coming back now, ur adugbo has no light 4 d past 3 days, dem say something spoil 4 transformer' even b4 d 3 days darkness, d one wey dey na off and on. ok. is dis d kind of story u want 2 come back and hear....? since d past 3 wks, go-slow no catch 4 dubai, even if u experience one, it will nt b as fustrating as d one over here. remember, d environment here is nt as serene and quite as dat of dubai, na noise pollution over here ooo. bro, i am citing all these 4 u just 2 help strenghten ur determination to stay on to achieve dat which made u leave naija some weeks ago. @ valen2ony, i wish u well bro. we will soon here 4rm u. @ jammyng, except u ve resolve to come and do agriculture in naija, ehhenn... u can come back... but if nt...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gorgton(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2013
goodtalk: hmmmmmmmmmm my friend gorgton we are gradually becoming tired of your direct approach to character assasination on this thread and you went as far as to upload another fellows picture accusing him of being a fraudstar, i understand how you feel but you must excercise some caution , if a man swindles you please report him to t'he police for investigation, can you put an advert in t'he newsper calling somebody a fraudstar? They wont even print it! Let this attitude not be a case of bad belly, my neigbor is doing better than me in business so he must be a thief or ritualist, pls watch what you paste on t'he internet that cannot be immidiatly verified by readers!

Hmm, we don't do d same job at all. However, i know well. what am saying

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Boss.
I think a passport photograph might be needed in ministry of foreign affiars cos I sent a friend to help me attest mine in abuja.he was successful in ministry of education but on getting to ministry of foreign affiars,he was asked for my passport photogragh,so I had to send a soft copy to him.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
oneshowguy: I think a passport photograph might be needed in ministry of foreign affiars cos I sent a friend to help me attest mine in abuja.he was successful in ministry of education but on getting to ministry of foreign affiars,he was asked for my passport photogragh,so I had to send a soft copy to him.

tanx for that info
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
@henry nice word of encouragement
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@henry nice word of encouragement
@ FBI/CIA, u didnt add moto 2 d name, d moto is very important.!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
@henrimoto ..........what a funny comedian l have in the palace...........u never seem to amaze me with your sense of humour.......you are indeed a blessing to the palace........cheers!!
henrimoto: @ FBI/CIA, u didnt add moto 2 d name, d moto is very important.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.