Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Let's Save Majek Fashek - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Let's Save Majek Fashek (30117 Views)

Save Majek Fashek / How Do You Perceive Bob Marley And Majek Fashek Music / Majek Fashek: A Rainmaker In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2013
though I am not a prophet, but this story will be same as that of Jesse Jagz only difference is that jesse started smoking since him mama belle coz his smoking is more than an addiction.......... its spiritual
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by emarly: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Nice one guy. Hard drugs kills and it's dealing with many heroes not only Majek. Ganja is still ok, if yuh apply prudence.

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by MrAboki: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Timzy234: though I am not a prophet, but this story will be same as that of Jesse Jagz only difference is that jesse started smoking since him mama belle coz his smoking is more than an addiction.......... its spiritual

What is spiritual about smoking weed?!

Jesus drank alcohol, yet nobody called him irresponsible, but if I bring Alomo into your house, you will start looking at me like I am crazy.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by mruwaifo(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2013
How can we help this artist of ours now ?
Do we raise fund for rehab or what ?
Whatever it's is pls I'm in .
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Jesus drank alcohol, yet nobody called him irresponsible, but if I bring Alomo into your house, you will start looking at me like I am crazy.

what i mean is he would need help spitrituallyto overcome weed.....and by the way...i have never and would never test anything that will defile myself
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

why would u even drink in the first place I wont blame u its the trend...common ciggarete its written " The Federal Ministry of Health warns that smokers are liable to die young" yet people take them........just tobbacco then imagine weed
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by MrAboki: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Timzy234:

what i mean is he would need help spitrituallyto overcome weed.....and by the way...i have never and would never test anything that will defile myself

@ Bolded

Do you eat;

1. Fried food
2. Fast food
3. Oily foods
4. Fatty foods
5. Red Meat
6. Processed and canned foods
7. Foods with additives and preservatives
8. Foods with artificial flavours and colors.
9. Starchy foods
10. Carbohydrates..

If yes..

Then your problems are bigger than Hemp.. grin
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

@ Bolded

Do you eat;

1. Fried food
2. Fast food
3. Oily foods
4. Fatty foods
5. Red Meat
6. Processed and canned foods
7. Foods with additives and preservatives
8. Foods with artificial flavours and colors.
9. Starchy foods
10. Carbohydrates..

If yes..

Then your problems are bigger than Hemp.. grin

they are no defilements.......majek eats all those but they have no effect on him...but look at what weed not up to half the quantity of "junk" has done to him........u better stop weed u too if u r nto it
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by MrAboki: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Timzy234:

they are no defilements.......majek eats all those but they have no effect on him...but look at what weed not up to half the quantity of "junk" has done to him........u better stop weed u too if u r nto it

I have been smoking the Hemp for 13 years. In that 13 year period, I have graduated from a foreign University with a degree in Geological Engineering, Passed several accreditation courses, worked for 1 small construction company abroad, worked for one small company in Nigeria and I am currently one of the Lead Engineers on a project of a Major Oil and Gas company. I am currently doing my MSc in Oil & Gas Management online and I am also married (and would soon ba a father). I have a very solid income and I am nowhere near being a riff raff or a tout.

I drink alcohol (socially) and smoke the chronic almost everyday.

Now, take it from me when I tell you that hemp did not do that to Mr. Majek. Crack Cocaine and Meth are what does that to a person. Even Mushrooms would not do that to a person.

I am not saying you should smoke, I am just saying that someone who drinks Codine to get high and other chemically altered and manufactured drugs are the ones who suffer from such.

Hemp is now even being legalized in many countries including the U.S, Canada & Amsterdam.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Abbey2sam(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
So so sad to see the rain maker in this terrible condition......please if you're able and capable of helping this guy and also create awareness on the dangers of doing drugs.....please let's do

jah bless y'all
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by nas00(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2013
Well, these legendary musicians I respect so much share certain things in common:

-They smoked ganja
-They cerebrated at a remarkably high level, judging by the ingenuity evident in their lyrics
-They were never afraid to speak the truth, no matter whose Ox is gored

Tribute to Robert Nesta (Bob) Marley, Baba '70- Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Stephen Owomoyela (Dr. Orlando Owoh), Lucky Philip Dube and the living legend- Majek Fashek

@OP: Regarding your proposed project, I wish you the very best. Also wishing Majek the best.

Peace.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by nyabingi(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2013
@op i want you to state how you intend to follow up on this project a lot of people would like to be part of it
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by nwaezeubom: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
Don't even waste your time and money, d guy is done
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by pheesayor(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Your comment brought the thread up and probably the mods saw it and took it to FP. Since February, does anyone know his current state now??
suqexconcepts: This is cool bro! wish you the best as you pursue your dream!
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I have been smoking the Hemp for 13 years. In that 13 year period, I have graduated from a foreign University with a degree in Geological Engineering, Passed several accreditation courses, worked for 1 small construction company abroad, worked for one small company in Nigeria and I am currently one of the Lead Engineers on a project of a Major Oil and Gas company. I am currently doing my MSc in Oil & Gas Management online and I am also married (and would soon ba a father). I have a very solid income and I am nowhere near being a riff raff or a tout.

Hemp is now even being legalized in many countries including the U.S, Canada & Amsterdam.
you are a lost soul dats all...4get all dat legalization stuff, how morally justifiable is it and am u wont want ur yet-to-come child 2 take over dat habit. Hemp's effect is in the long run, so sit down nd enjoy d ride, by d way, take time 2 go ask a doctor 4 x-ray on ur heart nd liver b4 celebrating its "harmless-ness"

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by GBASKY: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie: I will love to add, Please no one should categorize Ganja as a hard drug. Never!!!!!! Majek is not in his state cos he smoked a natural Herb, Marley smoked, culture and all the roots reggae kings (except for Dube) all smoked the herb. Majek used Cocaine and other Hard man made drugs which caused his present mental state. Please DONT MIS INFORM PEOPLE. GANJA CAN NEVER MAKE YOU RUN MAD!!

Nice to hear that from a MONKEY......encourage your wife and children to take it A.N.I.M.A.L

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Serry2kz(f): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie: I will love to add, Please no one should categorize Ganja as a hard drug. Never!!!!!! Majek is not in his state cos he smoked a natural Herb, Marley smoked, culture and all the roots reggae kings (except for Dube) all smoked the herb. Majek used Cocaine and other Hard man made drugs which caused his present mental state. Please DONT MIS INFORM PEOPLE. GANJA CAN NEVER MAKE YOU RUN MAD!!

Guy, you dont knw what you are saying, the Ganja does not make people to run mad, you need more lectures, maybe you too takes it, what happened to those garage boys taking Ganja no be mad dem they mad.please next time don't say this kind of a thing again.

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by walezy14(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks to the owner of this thread. What you are doing is to save a soul and God will reward you. I suggest Majek be taken to Prophet T.B Joshua for deliverance and he will be totally okay and save.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
GBASKY:

Nice to hear that from a MONKEY......encourage your wife and children to take it A.N.I.M.A.L

Dont be such a f.ool. we all have our views and beliefs. If you dont agree with mine..... then dont tell the world your parents did not train you on tolerance.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Uteghe(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Now, take it from me when I tell you that hemp did not do that to Mr. Majek. Crack Cocaine and Meth are what does that to a person. Even Mushrooms would not do that to a person.

I am not saying you should smoke, I am just saying that someone who drinks Codine to get high and other chemically altered and manufactured drugs are the ones who suffer from such.

Quite nice! But how do we know that you are not a secondary school drop out suffering Igbo induced hallucinations. My neighbour that ran mad because of ganja keeps telling everybody that He's married to Queen Elizabeth of England-and sound very convincing. You are a suspect bro. Stop smoking for a week and check if you will still convince yourself you got all those qualifications.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by gesoilo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Iceslizer: ^^This one needs help as well
grin
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by elspycey(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Faaaaraaii! Ian'i pray fe Jah duat he touch ye with hand of restoration ina his infinite mercy. Awaarrr!
* searches pockets for lighter*
*lights benson and takes a long drag*
Rasta faaarai!
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
el spycey: Faaaaraaii! Ian'i pray fe Jah duat he touch ye with hand of restoration ina his infinite mercy. Awaarrr!
* searches pockets for lighter*
*lights benson and takes a long drag*
Rasta faaarai!

rasta smoke no benson.... weed all d way mi brethren....jah bless
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by tomiyege: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
U.S congress is about to legalize Marijuana, they realised that Cigarette and alcohol causes more damage to human than Marijuana... And if u don't know U.S constitution is written on MARIJUANA
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by MrAboki: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uteghe :

Quite nice! But how do we know that you are not a secondary school drop out suffering Igbo induced hallucinations. My neighbour that ran mad because of ganja keeps telling everybody that He's married to Queen Elizabeth of England-and sound very convincing. You are a suspect bro. Stop smoking for a week and check if you will still convince yourself you got all those qualifications.

A few Nairalanders have met me.. Incuding Yuzedo. grin

Ask em.

You can schedule a meet & greet in Lagos if you want to confirm.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

A few Nairalanders have met me.. Incuding Yuzedo. grin

Ask em.

You can schedule a meet & greet in Lagos if you want to confirm.

Bros no mind them.... let them keep talking bout somethin they have limited knowledge about.
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by ChiSun27(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Who did he consult when he made his decision to waste his hard earned resources on hard drugs?
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by busayochic: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Iceslizer: ^^This one needs help as well
Your response left me in stitches! Lmao!!!
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Ammanda(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
So this is the majek that sing my beloved redemption song. Am loving this song especially the remix done by rehana.

Hmm nawao, hard drugs is not good no matter what good one may think it's doing him or her today, the after mount effect is disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ammanda :
So this is the majek that sing my beloved redemption song. Am loving this song especially the remix done by rehana.

Hmm nawao, hard drugs is not good no matter what good one may think it's doing him or her today, the after mount effect is disastrous.

which redemption song are u talking about? babe, na Bob marley sing redemption song o!
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by Elxandre(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie:

Bros no mind them.... let them keep talking bout somethin they have limited knowledge about.
Bro, seriously speaking, dont you think that thick smoke could have an after effect on your heart?
Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by armyofone(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hey aboki, what's the name of the gwaya you used
grin
Mr Aboki:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Waves (dready Boys) / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.