Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery (1844 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / My Fear Of Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
I A̶̲̥̅♏ A̶̲̥̅ medical student (almost through) and I see women of all sorts in D̶̲̥̅̊ hospital.I ask them questions(normal check up questions) and they give me right answers but A̶̲̥̅♏ surprised at D̶̲̥̅̊ attitude displayed bƔ my sister in-law and my married ex.
I saw my ex wen she was pregnant and during our discussion I asked abt her expected date and she just didn't sound thesame.kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ I felt she just wasn't in D̶̲̥̅̊ moodm
My sister in-law just delivered some days back and I remembered asking her same question and she told me dec.
Pls I need to k̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣w̶̲̥̅̊ if I A̶̲̥̅♏ asking D̶̲̥̅̊ wrong question or A̶̲̥̅♏ just not suppose to ask that outside the hospital
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
bizz: I A̶̲̥̅♏ A̶̲̥̅ medical student (almost through) and I see women of all sorts in D̶̲̥̅̊ hospital.I ask them questions(normal check up questions) and they give me right answers but A̶̲̥̅♏ surprised at D̶̲̥̅̊ attitude displayed bƔ my sister in-law and my married ex.
I saw my ex wen she was pregnant and during our discussion I asked abt her expected date and she just didn't sound thesame.kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ I felt she just wasn't in D̶̲̥̅̊ moodm
My sister in-law just delivered some days back and I remembered asking her same question and she told me dec.
Pls I need to k̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣w̶̲̥̅̊ if I A̶̲̥̅♏ asking D̶̲̥̅̊ wrong question or A̶̲̥̅♏ just not suppose to ask that outside the hospital

Is that exactly the way you ask the question? "What's your expected day of delivery"? Is it an attempt to show off your medical terminology skills or do you have a touch of Asperger's? I'm sorry to seem a bit harsh but it is such an odd question to ask when you're not their doctor, especially coming from a guy.

Women in Nigeria are pretty secretive about their pregnancy. Same thing with health concerns in general, people don't go around publicizing this info. They mostly only give out information on a need to know basis. It still feels weird to me when I see my white friends on facebook chronicling every part of their pregnancy complete with pictures and ultrasounds all the way to the end. Many will announce their pregnancy to the world the minute they see 2 blue lines on the stick. So far, I haven't seen a single Nigerian do the same, it's when you start seeing "congratulations" that people will know they were pregnant. Except for close family and friends and those that get to see them.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
OP, you forgot the superS side of your sister and married ex. . . you know not wanting to tell the delivery date so people don't winch the unborn baby grin.

I have heard of some nigerians who refused to let others/friends know they are pregnant until after the baby is born. No discussion abt the baby or gift.
Pregnancy is hush hush.
From day 1, our oyinbo people will make noise/plan baby shower and refer to the unborn baby by name. Ricky is kicking, Sandy don't like hot room or broccolli so I get heartburn etc grin

So next time you see a pregnant lady, don't ask questions. Just do as I do, smile that oyinbo smile, folding your upper and lower lips.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by armyofone(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Exactly grin sandy is kicking grin
[quote author=ileobatojo]

Is that exactly the way you ask the question? "What's your expected day of delivery"? Is it an attempt to show off your medical terminology skills or do you have a touch of Asperger's? I'm sorry to seem a bit harsh but it is such an odd question to ask when you're not their doctor, especially coming from a guy.

[b]Women in Nigeria are pretty secretive about their pregnancy. Same thing with health concerns in general, people don't go around publicizing this info. They mostly only give out information on a need to know basis. It still feels weird to me when I see my white friends on facebook chronicling every part of their pregnancy complete with pictures and ultrasounds all the way to the end. Many will announce their pregnancy the minute they see 2 blue lines on the stick. So far, I haven't seen a single Nigerian do the same, it's when you start seeing "congratulations" that people will know they were pregnant. Except for close family and friends and those that get to see them.[/[/b]quote]
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
armyofone: OP, you forgot the superS side of your sister and married ex. . . you know not wanting to tell the delivery date so people don't winch the unborn baby grin.

I have heard of some nigerians who refused to let others/friends know they are pregnant until after the baby is born. No discussion abt the baby or gift.
Pregnancy is hush hush.
From day 1, our oyinbo people will make noise/plan baby shower and refer to the unborn baby by name. Ricky is kicking, Sandy don't like hot room or broccolli so I get heartburn etc grin

So next time you see a pregnant lady, don't ask questions. Just do as I do, smile that oyinbo smile, folding your upper and lower lips.

Ah! The fear of winching is the beginning of wisdom. Lol! Sandy is kicking indeed!! grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2013
Poster, you can't blame them. This is Nigeria, anything can happen. They only want to be on the safe side. Haven't you heard of some women being pregnant for 1year before delivery?

I remember in my final year, a coursemate of mine got pregnancy and when some of us asked her the EDD, she politely told us that she couldn't say it because it wasn't appropriate due to tradition or something like it.

Even my mom never discussed her EDD with anyone. She said the only people who knew were her doctor, my dad and herself.

You can't trust anyone; this is pregnancy we are talking about especially in this part of the world where PHD and jazz abound.

The whites aren't like that because their way of life and doing things are different from ours.

So, don't bother asking your pregnant friends and relatives their EDD. You should only be concerned about the EDD of your patients.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2013
ileobatojo:

Women in Nigeria are pretty secretive about their pregnancy. Same thing with health concerns in general, people don't go around publicizing this info. They mostly only give out information on a need to know basis. It still feels weird to me when I see my white friends on facebook chronicling every part of their pregnancy complete with pictures and ultrasounds all the way to the end. Many will announce their pregnancy the minute they see 2 blue lines on the stick. So far, I haven't seen a single Nigerian do the same, it's when you start seeing "congratulations" that people will know they were pregnant. Except for close family and friends and those that get to see them.
woww °•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•° .....not dat A̶̲̥̅♏ showin off but I just ask to know
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2013
armyofone: OP, you forgot the superS side of your sister and married ex. . . you know not wanting to tell the delivery date so people don't winch the unborn baby grin.

I have heard of some nigerians who refused to let others/friends know they are pregnant until after the baby is born. No discussion abt the baby or gift
Pregnancy is hush hush.

. N̶̲̥̅̊ they want gifts....anyway °•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•°
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Poster, you can't blame them. This is Nigeria, anything can happen. They only want to be on the safe side. Haven't you heard of some women being pregnant for 1year before delivery?

I remember in my final year, a coursemate of mine got pregnancy and when some of us asked her the EDD, she politely told us that she couldn't say it because it wasn't appropriate due to tradition or something like it.

Even my mom never discussed her EDD with anyone. She said the only people who knew were her doctor, my dad and herself.

You can't trust anyone; this is pregnancy we are talking about especially in this part of the world where PHD and jazz abound.

The whites aren't like that because their way of life and doing things are different from ours.

So, don't bother asking your pregnant friends and relatives their EDD. You should only be concerned about the EDD of your patients.
. Чε̲̣̣̣̥a̶̲̥̅̊ђ I guess I won't be askin dat again.I just tot since we were family it was kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥.really surprised tho
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by greatgod2012(f): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2013
Firstly, its an odd questin to ask, how do you even get to open your mouth and ask such, you must be very bold, thank God those you have asked are not razor-mouthed, if not so, you would have regretted ever asking, so dont ask, except those who tell you themselves without you asking. Your business is with your clients, not your friends or relative.
Secondly, its fear of d unknown, which has to do with d impression of harming/hurting the babies, and i dont blame those women, this is the part of d world where a coin usually have more than two sides, so, its better to be secretive about it, so, dont be angry about it, since you are not their doctors.
May God help us all.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2013
greatgod2012: Firstly, its an odd questin to ask, how do you even get to open your mouth and ask such, you must be very bold, thank God those you have asked are not razor-mouthed, if not so, you would have regretted ever asking, so dont ask, except those who tell you themselves without you asking. Your business is with your clients, not your friends or relative.
Secondly, its fear of d unknown, which has to do with d impression of harming/hurting the babies, and i dont blame those women, this is the part of d world where a coin usually have more than two sides, so, its better to be secretive about it, so, dont be angry about it, since you are not their doctors.
May God help us all.
Amen my sister.П̥̥̲̣̣̣oW̶̲̥̅̊? A̶̲̥̅♏ really thinking of D̶̲̥̅̊ question and I guess it seem odd.I will try not to ask outside D̶̲̥̅̊ hospital again except my wife.°•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•° A̶̲̥̅ lot
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2013
greatgod2012: Firstly, its an odd questin to ask, how do you even get to open your mouth and ask such, you must be very bold, thank God those you have asked are not razor-mouthed, if not so, you would have regretted ever asking, so dont ask, except those who tell you themselves without you asking. Your business is with your clients, not your friends or relative.
May God help us all.

I beg to differ. Your family's also your concern, unless you're not close to them.

Like the OP, I too am surprised about the response he got from his sister-in-law. I have asked my sisters-in-law their expected delivery dates, and they've been pretty straight with me. It's not like we're strangers, we're family. My first SIL actually told myself and my sister her EDD, we didn't have to ask. I would feel a bit hurt if I was lied to, and our relationship would definitely have taken a hit.

I suppose it's different with every individual, our families have always been quite close knit, and have shared things without question. My own brothers and sister also knew my wife's EDD, it wasn't a big deal, and my wife didn't feel uncomfortable sharing.

Bizz, I would say it depends on the level of closeness and bonds that exist between yourself and family. Your SIL wasn't straight with you. Simply, she lied. It's the same when the average Nigerian female has three different ages, and will even lie to their own kids how old they are. I've never understood the secretiveness about something as mundane as age, especially when it's your children who wish to know.

SMH.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2013
this is actually very strange to me all these hush hush biz, although I haven't made my daughter a facebook or twitter celebrity for other reasons, I have already told my family my EDD of the next baby that has not even been conceived grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i often wonder is it only nigerian babies that can be winched or do oyibo babies have special powers?

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Siena:

I beg to differ. Your family's also your concern, unless you're not close to them.

Like the OP, I too am surprised about the response he got from his sister-in-law. I have asked my sisters-in-law their expected delivery dates, and they've been pretty straight with me. It's not like we're strangers, we're family. My first SIL actually told myself and my sister her EDD, we didn't have to ask. I would feel a bit hurt if I was lied to, and our relationship would definitely have taken a hit.

I suppose it's different with every individual, our families have always been quite close knit, and have shared things without question. My own brothers and sister also knew my wife's EDD, it wasn't a big deal, and my wife didn't feel uncomfortable sharing.

Bizz, I would say it depends on the level of closeness and bonds that exist between yourself and family. Your SIL wasn't straight with you. Simply, she lied. It's the same when the average Nigerian female has three different ages, and will even lie to their own kids how old they are. I've never understood the secretiveness about something as mundane as age, especially when it's your children who wish to know.

SMH.

mr siena - u have killed me with laughter with that one in bold.

yes i have my official age, my dream age (21) and my don't you know who I am age (for the youth)
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2013
cotton101:

mr siena - u have killed me with laughter with that one in bold.

yes i have my official age, my dream age (21) and my don't you know who I am age (for the youth)

Hahaha! Now that was funny. grin
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2013
chaircover: My dear its a naija thing jare and Ive never understood how so many people declare, bind, cast out and proclaim etc but are still very fearful of simple everyday things.

The other day I was in a shop and a baby was playing on the floor and I caught the eye of the baby and smiled at her and one could actually feel the mothers discomfort. Meanwhile I remember taking my 10 day old baby into Tescos to shop and I cant count the number of people who topped me and were oooiing and ahhhing over the baby.

Like I said, it seems to be a Naija thing, where a woman cant tell her brother-in-law when she is due. My family knew I was pregnant the same day I saw the positive pregnancy test and we all went through those 9 months together. Same with my sisters. oyinbo will even ask you if the pregnancy was planned or an accident lol.

People have miscarriages all the time, ive been there too. It was Gods way of saying Not this one, and that is the way i see it, not because my tennants daughters mothers friend found out that I was pregnant and killed the baby. People should read their bibles more and understand Gods plan for us and not be fearful of everything. . . . and by the way heaven helps those who help themselves is not in the bible!

@poster, dont bother asking them anymore epecially as you dont really have any use for the information anyway.
. °•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•°
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by tobechi20(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2013
What if she tells u august 20 , and she still carry d pregnancy by september?
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
Siena:

SMH.
. I fear O̶̷̩̥̊͡ my bro......definitely the rship has taken A̶̲̥̅ diff turn cos I tot we were that close O̶̷̩̥̊͡.....
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2013
I'm from a close-knit family(mine and in-laws) so we tell ourselves such without anyone needing to ask.OP,your asking and getting a cold reply simply means they don't consider you family enough,for whatever reason best known to them.

zip it and move on.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2013
bizz: . I fear O̶̷̩̥̊͡ my bro......definitely the rship has taken A̶̲̥̅ diff turn cos I tot we were that close O̶̷̩̥̊͡.....

I don't know that you have to take it personal. Some of these things can be ingrained in some people. She may have decided to only share that info only with her immediate family, period. Practice your medicine with your patients, simple. Even many white people don't share their pregnancy till the first trimester is over. It's nothing personal, that's their preference.

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by slimyem: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Op,an average Nigerian is a paraniod and superstitious person so you shouldn't go such places with them.undecided
Except for a few open-minded ones,Nigerians are secretive with such things.
If you see pregnancy,praise Jah!
If you see pickin,praise Jah!
If you nor see anything,shut up your mouth and mind your business strictly...or hush hush behind.undecided
Except you are the husband, doctor , medical personnel involved, or u wan kili the pikin spirishuallycheesygrin,anyones EDD is useless to you.
Any other reason is unnecessary Aproko!grin
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
tobechi20: What if she tells u august 20 , and she still carry d pregnancy by september?
. Well I k̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣w̶̲̥̅̊ say late delivery D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ too but dis one N̶̲̥̅̊a just lie.well ε̲̣̣̣̥ п̥̥̲̣̣̣o concern me O̶̷̩̥̊͡ cos I п̥̥̲̣̣̣o G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ ask next time
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
slimyem: Op,an average Nigerian is a paraniod and superstitious person so you shouldn't go such places with them.undecided
Except for a few open-minded ones,Nigerians are secretive with such things.
If you see pregnancy,praise Jah!
If you see pickin,praise Jah!
If you nor see anything,shut up your mouth and mind your business strictly...or hush hush behind.undecided
Except you are the husband, doctor , medical personnel involved, or u wan kili the pikin spirishuallycheesygrin,anyones EDD is useless to you.
Any other reason is unnecessary Aproko!grin
. I k̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣w̶̲̥̅̊ say п̥̥̲̣̣̣o be force but I just feel say п̥̥̲̣̣̣o be big tin N̶̲̥̅̊a. Afterall wen she born her last child I buy tins for A̶̲̥̅♏.well make I mind my own O̶̷̩̥̊͡....
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by aadetoyin(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wetin concern you with date of delivery?
U should have kuku asked her how often her hubby shags her na!
Only my man needs to know that kind of info.
you be real APROKO grin grin grin
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
aadetoyin: Wetin concern you with date of delivery?

It would appear one can't win with you guys. If one doesn't ask, you'll say your brother / brother-in-law / sister-in-law etc doesn't care. If they do ask, you'll say they're trying to "winch your baby".

I'm really pleased with the closeness that exists in my family, and my wife's. My mon never kept EDD secret from family, unless she wasn't close to that particular person.

If one asks your EDD, and you don't feel like telling them, simply say you don't feel comfortable with their questions, end of. They'll understand, and won't force you to tell them, and it's better than telling a bare-faced lie.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
aadetoyin: Wetin concern you with date of delivery?
. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Siena:

It would appear one can't win with you guys. If one doesn't ask, you'll say your brother / brother-in-law / sister-in-law etc doesn't care. If they do ask, you'll say they're trying to "winch your baby".

I'm really pleased with the closeness that exists in my family, and my wife's. My mon never kept EDD secret from family, unless she wasn't close to that particular person.

If one asks your EDD, and you don't feel like telling them, simply say you don't feel comfortable with their questions, end of. They'll understand, and won't force you to tell them, and it's better than telling a bare-faced lie.
. Abeg help me tell them O̶̷̩̥̊͡...its better to just say U̶̲̥̅̊ r not comfortable and I wil undstnd. °•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•° anyway
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by damiso(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
There was one thread on the FP a couple of weeks ago about Nigerians not liking disclosure.I made the same comment about pregnancy.I just guess cos its cos we are superstitous people.We think people are out to get us and you know how we are about fertility so i guess thats why it has to be kept close to the chest.
I remember my mum giving me dagger looks when i was telling my zimbabwean friend that my due date is next week lets hope he pops out shortly after grin.Am like mum abeg EDD is what it is its an estimate so please she is not going to jazz the labour room at St Thomas hospital.See her wanting to know where the placenta was going grin.I said mummy my midwife is oyinbo so its clinical waste.Am sure if she was black she wouldve wanted to collect it grin.Geez.

Its the same bewildrement i get when my friends in Nigeria have babies through CS and are begging you pls dont tell anyone o.Its only you i told. .I get you dont need to broadcast it but does it really matter how baby was born or that mummy and baby are fine?Its seen like one taboo.A friend almost died cos her mum kept binding CS spirit.
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
this topic is too funny
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by bizz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
damiso: There was one thread on the FP a couple of weeks ago about Nigerians not liking disclosure.I made the same comment about pregnancy.I just guess cos its cos we are superstitous people.We think people are out to get us and you know how we are about fertility so i guess thats why it has to be kept close to the chest.
I remember my mum giving me dagger looks when i was telling my zimbabwean friend that my due date is next week lets hope he pops out shortly after grin.Am like mum abeg EDD is what it is its an estimate so please she is not going to jazz the labour room at St Thomas hospital.See her wanting to know where the placenta was going grin.I said mummy my midwife is oyinbo so its clinical waste.Am sure if she was black she wouldve wanted to collect it grin.Geez.

Its the same bewildrement i get when my friends in Nigeria have babies through CS and are begging you pls dont tell anyone o.Its only you i told. .I get you dont need to broadcast it but does it really matter how baby was born or that mummy and baby are fine?Its seen like one taboo.A friend almost died cos her mum kept binding CS spirit.
. Dats serious....I really don't undstnd HO̶̷̩̥̊͡W̶̲̥̅̊ ppl over here behave even to A̶̲̥̅ family member. BƔ D̶̲̥̅̊ way cs is cs,its not sickness or somtin..jeez
Re: Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery by armyofone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
That same Jazz they can't use to better the society such as waking up one morning to see a new set of road magically done by that jazzy baba? ummm undecided
Discovery Health channel should be on Nigeria TV so that people in nigeria will see that there are no difference when it comes to pregnancy around the world . . . the only difference is mindset of people.
There are 1million and 1 reasons for pregnancy complications. With those mountainous eba/fufu/pounded yam etc pregnant women eat during pregnancy, what do you expect? Gestational diabete/high blood pressure during pregnancy/genetic etc can cause problem for the pregnant woman and baby anywhere. Pregnant women oversea go through the same health problem/complications as pregnant women in Nigeria.

Nothing winchy/jazzy/juju_ish about it.

Set your mind free wink wink.

ferhyntorlah: Poster, you can't blame them. This is Nigeria, anything can happen. They only want to be on the safe side. Haven't you heard of some women being pregnant for 1year before delivery?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unsuspecting Wife Gets Busted On Live Radio For Cheating On Her Husband / A Common Question Usually Asked During Pre-marriage Counseling / Online blind date: Man end's up with son's WIFE in a Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.