Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? (11469 Views)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
mecinero: Thirteen ghosts
Deep blue sea
Texas chainsaw
Krishna cottage

Babe, no be lie...u dey watch horror flicks gan!
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by stpat1(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2013
honeric01: Pot of life.

Damn, just by seeing this post alone sends shivers down my spine. Till tomorrow I still will not watch that movie.

Others that really scared me too are Evil encounter and Wili wili
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Blade2 really scared me, how the mouth of that those breeds caalled reaapers opened from their jaws.

Piranah. Really scaary too

Final destination. Those horrible deaths got me really scared
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tapingil(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2013
john carpenter,s EVIL DEAD.....i fear this movie oo took me years to finish this movie.
CHUKKY....ah this made me keep away from toys.
There is also the movie RHOMBS or something...about the snake-like creatures commin from the ground.
There is this movie abt snakes that dosent like people taking 3 steps..
then DOCTOR WHO..ahhh, NTA tried ooo
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Jerry2i(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
tonididdy: there are various categories of horror:
There is vamperism
There is zombiesm
There is demonism horror and ;
lastly and best of all: shit happens type of horror.
As a horror freak im still yet to be moved lol.i've seing almost every movie available BUT only one horror movie,i think 'the woman' has got me scared i actually had to turn off the tv and sleep with my lights on.dunno what it was about that movie lol
guy you have to watch:The matyr,exorcism of emily rose and Grudge 1 and 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dstv Now App As Stopped Working / Brooklyn Nine Nine Season One Complete Episodes / Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.